supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Chazo
displaylag.com/display-database/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys have any stories of ragequitters? This just happened for me
>Playing as Marth
>Lose to this guy playing Zelda twice
>Decide "If I can't beat him this match, I'll fight someone else."
>End up beating him
>Right before I hit him with Marth's Charge B, he obviously disconnects because I lag out for about 20 seconds, and when the match is over, he's gone
What a fucking pussy. Can some people just not handle losing?

Reminder that every relevant regular left the general and can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
It's open for everyone and has no moderation - If you can't get along with others use the blocking function. Don't forget to thank chazo chad moxy and rakky for killing the general

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

mega main

Who won the smash league

Look at this cutie.

>Dedede main
>Fighting Cloud
>Both at one stock and at kill percentages
>Cloud tries to come back from getting launched off stage by F-Smash
>Throws a vertical gordo by ledge and charges F-Smash
>Cloud comes back and gets shieldbroken by gordo + f-smash combo
>Charges jet hammer for maximum overshit
>I took too long and he became conscious
>he shields again
>Breaks his fucking shield again
>Watches him fall off the stage
>"GAME!"
>He changed his name to SALT, then GETGOOD
>mfw

Chazo, in spirit

God I want to impregnate her

If your main has moves that are safe on power shield your main is braindead!

If your main has any frametraps your main is braindead!

If your main has 40% true combo off of d-throw your main is braindead.

If your main has amazing airspeed (except Jigglypuff) your main is braindead

If your main is based on poking with safe moves and resetting neutral always your main is braindead, pathetic and boring!

>playing as icies
>catch a fox and wobble him on the first stock of our first match
>disconnects and leaves chat immediately

Give it a rest guys. Smash 4 is dying just like its competitive scene

Nah

I'll poke your shield with a safe aerial pull back and punish the slightest form of commitment if you do anything accept reset neutral!

I will spam dash grabs in neutral into my free d-throw combos!

As a mix up I will roll behind and grab and do my guaranteed d-throw combos!

Even though I am playing extremely defensive I will never play patient, never walk, observe and be reaction based. I will run and hold shield, roll whenever I'm scared. Throw out safe aerials from a distance as bait. Press A to break any combo. I will stay true to my flowchart

I will spam my projectile endlessly!

I am a Mario main of For Glory 1v1 mode

You may be able to switch to Mario and beat me as my own main just to show me how pathetic and braindead I am but you will never be able to beat me as Ganondorf, Shulk, Little Mac, Jigglypuff, Roy, Ike or whatever shit tier character you want to defend.

Git gud, literally.

good memories

Yoshi can escape almost any combo by pressing the A button.

Baiting it is very difficult with most character because of his air speed.

Lmao I'm the MK in this clip

>only reason I enjoy Smfoursh is because Samus (the real one) is actually a viable character

doesnt feel great man

Anyone got general tips to get better I really want to be be to beat my bf but he wins almost every game.

Shield more, jab more, roll less

How's the Smash 4 modding scene? Has there been a big release that fixes smash 4's awfulness yet?

No, and there never will be.

Can I ask for games here?

see

dunno about 64 but she was viable in melee and brawl and arguably better than she is in sm4sh

who 1v1 here?
wii u

Who is your main?

See my /ssbg/ wiki page for more indepth player data.

supersmashbrosgeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Chazo

King Dededee takes no skill thats why Chazo got banned.

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/eA4wHVC

Can you do one on lucario?

>thats why Chazo got banned.

Is he ban evading now?

>Chazo got banned.
finally, now we can let it die

its like the third time
and thats only counting publicly known bans, who knows how many time he's been banned without others knowing and then evaded.

Would you?

I never played a Smash game before and just bought it for the 3DS, what character is beginner friendly?

Nice fake blog post

Who /brawl-/ here?

Why do most people play this game extremely camply and low risk?

Playing extremely defensive isn't fun

People don't play this game defensively, that's only smash 4. Not to say that defensive play isn't good in melee, it's just that people who defend aren't always in control like in smash 4

Back from your ban already?

What if I think it is?

he evaded, just keep reporting

counter sage

leave already

Good morning, /ssbg/

I thought chazo got banned.

ded gaem

I'm officially quitting this baby-ass game. I was obsessed with it all of last year but I think it's time to move on

it looks like a lot of people feel the same way because this general is dead now

General is dead but the smash community here is still going strong in the discord. Join us

Yeah resetting neutral 500 times per match and only going in with guaranteed d-throw combos is pretty lame. I wanna play a game with action and fighting not poking shields with safe aerials or dash grab spam.

Fuck this game

Sounds like you get bodied at your local scene.

How come chazo isn't banned? Did he talk with the mods?

You probably main a top tier

>he can't consistently win the neutral
What a baddie

Ganondorfs neutral is based on hard reads and tough decision making. He has poor airspeed which forces him to commit. None of his moves are safe on power shield unlike Yoshi.

Your main plays ultra safe and doesn't have to commit to anything. All you do is spam the same aerial on shield since you know I can't punish it and do the same d-throw combo and call it skill when its really not skill and your main is braindead

>t. low tier hero

question for /ssbg/:

Is input lag bad enough for melee that I should invest in a CRT?

Background:

In the UK CRT's are not nearly as common to find in charity/thrift stores as in the US, and I know they're becoming uncommon over the pond too. If I were to buy one now the most likely source would be off ebay which would be an inflated price and likely involve picking it up myself. I'm a student without a car so picking it up would be unlikely, this is looking behind the inconvenience of having to carry it through the city if I do find one in the wild. With all of this in mind, my room is still tiny and I have to move everything over the summer and a CRT likely wouldn't fit.

I just bought myself a wii for my copy of brawl and intend on buying melee, but the only monitor I can comfortably fit in my room is the one for my computer.

Obviously I sound heavily out of favour of getting a CRT, so I do want to know if the input lag is so unbearable?

inb4 spend £300 on a WiiU + Sm4sh

One more needed for 3DS doubles.
FC: 1092-1872-9643

who 1v1?
wii u

Input lag varies per TV. displaylag.com/display-database/

1 frame of inputlag can break combos and techs in melee, so having a monitor that has as little lag as possible like a CRT is a necessity.

by "break combos" do you mean they functionally will not work? sorry for my ignorance but I've never been into competitive games with such precise input information.

Stop trolling.

also I'm a IPS225, and from that list the other LG IPS models have between 9-11ms of lag, is this a decent amount or unmanageable?

Is input lag bad enough for sm4sh?

Not nessecarily, but some players plan out their movements frame by frame, and if there's delay, I'd imagine that'd trip them up.

9-11 ms is less than a frame of lag, which is pretty good, but it's not even close to the speed of a CRT, most of which have an input lag not able to be noticable by humans.

If you're playing Melee, play on a CRT or hope that LED/LCDs catch up sometime down the line.

It's almost midnight, post Stef

post niggzo