What country can I buy a people to work for me?

I have been thinking about getting into the 7-11 business, but I don't want to live at the store for 12 hours a day.

I was considering going to india, or one of the more civilized arab countries like Iran and buying a wife who can cook, clean, and trust with a cash register, and of course fairly hot enough to play with.

What countries can I flat out lay this out as a life long service contract, and not beat the girl, but not feel bad, because I would be a providing her a husband, and much better life in a non piss poor country.

LOL
You know what Borat said onthe matter

they grow fat like bear?

LMFAO

This actually doesn't sound like a bad idea

>Go to India
>Explore the country
>Indulge yourself in rich Indian food
>Get lost in the jungle riding elephants, hunting for a 7-11 cashier
>Check out a Buddhist temple to be more spiritual with yourself
>Get a tattoo of a tiger on your back in memory of the trip
>Have a pet monkey accompany you on the journey
>Sneak him back to the US

Forget trying to find a woman, the damn trip itself sounds like more of an experience.

Fuck it, dubs decides

The place you're looking for is North Africa (Morocco or Tunisia)

Why Diu?
The women there are ugly and annoying.

Also, I think Pakistan would be a better place for you to find what you're looking for.

Where in India would you recommend?

>Have a pet monkey accompany you on the journey
>Sneak him back to the US
I read that article.

I thought Goa was the best for Euro/American tourists?

That depends on your preferences.

If you like dravidians, try the southern states like kerela or tamil nadu. Good thing is that the slave industry is big over there, so it'd be easy for you to find a semi fluent English speaking woman who'd be willing to go home with you.

If you are looking for 'whitish' ladies, try the north (punjab / himachal pradesh or pakistan). They tend to be better looking, but in general are worse homemakers.

for casual fugs, yes, but you'd find it hard to find someone willing to go abroad with you

Really?
I would be thinking it would be a pretty sweet offer, they get to bag a white husband, and they get a job + home in a richer country.

I mean east Asians would jump at the offer.

i honestly dont care about skin color that much.
I care more about them being literate, english speaking, and cute (not too impoverished looking/ a bit westernized, but still cool with the whole slave/wife/7-11 cash register thing).

good luck wading through the seas of shit and smelly small people trying to sell you whips

May I assure you that if after visiting a Buddhist temple you still somehow have an urge to continue doing useless things you've discribed after "check out a B.t." then your spiritual life didn't change at all

>but still cool with the whole slave/wife/7-11 cash register thing

I honestly think that if you'll feel bad for beating her, then you're the one thats going to have to be OK with the whole slave/wife/7-11 cash register thing. Minus half your assets

Why would you even need to go to a 3rd world country?

Marry a chinese girl. Chinese girls are basically gold diggers, but with low expectations.

Plus chinese girls are hot and love white guys.

Chinese girls cook, clean, are literate, are submissive, will serve you...

A modern chinese girl is basically a white girl without the bitch craziness and entitlement, and will actually do housework.

>arab countries like Iran

White men who date Asian women are, in my experience, insecure as fuck. I once looked at a total stranger white guy walking with his Asian gf and he

>date

Doesn't seem like OP is looking for love senpai.

Sometimes you just want a woman to fuck, cook, then shut the fuck up.

are you saying relationships dont revolve around love senpai-kun

but what about this deep void i experience in my existance

Love is overrated and fleeting. You can find love anywhere if you are capable, or you will find love nowhere no matter how hard you try.

I've been married. Been in love. Have kids. Love eventually turns into responsibilities and resentment.

Right now, I just want a 20 year old to fuck and do all the fun shit my wife USED to do.

I came to post this