pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=cHlyb21hbmNlciw1MCwyOSw0MCwxNCw0MCwxMiwxMCw4LDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2RlbiwxLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PC FC
HIGH WALL
PASS dsg

Full of BFs if that's your thing!

What is the angriest you've ever gotten in a Souls game?

Souls games don't make me angry for some reason. I've got a long history of getting mad as fuck at video games, but Souls just doesn't do it for me.

what's that shadow thing the deacons throw to the air in the boss fight?

She needs more art, christ is she cute.

MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA
MOMMY ROSARIA

>You damage/stagger someone but they still somehow "parried" you

Why is this allowed?

Right now. I've just spent almost 2 hours farming bss, and have gotten literally every piece of balder euipment aside from the bss, as well as 30~ shards.
Suck my fucking dick Miyazaki.

>There are people in this thread that actually like Friede
Trash

When some faggot asked the same stupid question in two threads consecutively

How does /dsg/ feel about summoning for bosses?

I mean, I'm SL130, I could easily do this shit myself in NG+ and did it all myself the first time but... I see those signs, man. I feel like I might as well help these guys get their free souls or their sunbro medals, right?

Am I a good guy for doing this or should I not bother? I mean I feel like if I'm gonna crush the boss anyways I might as well help some other people out as well.

If you did em' all on your own already who fucking cares.

Are those burns on her right side? Is there a shot of her from the other side?

Are you a bf?

I've seen this thrown around a lot lately, what is a BF?

>What is a bf
Kissless virgin detected

Best Friends

Someone posted this in another board. How accurate is it for other games in the series?

Summoning for bosses is more acceptable than summoning for levels. And when you're at meta levels or NG+ summoning is pretty much fine because at that point people are just farming souls and fucking around anyway.

Needing to summon to get past levels and bosses on a regular NG cycle or your first playthrough of the game is cancerous.

Anyone have any changes they would reccomend to my Dex / Pyro build? Haven't played the first dark souls in a long time so just wondering if this is fine.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=cHlyb21hbmNlciw1MCwyOSw0MCwxNCw0MCwxMiwxMCw4LDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCxub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2RlbiwxLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLDA=

>Playing DS2 cause why not
>Set up shop in Doors of Pharros cause I got 5 Locks on me and might as well farm rat tails
>Out of 10 invaders, not one lived or even made it to the 2nd room
>They just get gangraped by 2 Mastodons, 2 Rats, a Gyrm Flail dude, and me
This is fun.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 13, 16, 17 and 18 pretty much apply for all these games.

>Kill the dogs first doesn't ALWAYS apply
Nigga.

Burn a bonfire ascetic and they will never win. The only chance someone has in the doors of pharos is if they make a beeline for the room on the left, instead of trying to run for the exit on the right room instead

>make a sl 100 character instead of my usual 120

>sl 100 max you can be matched with in arena/invasions are 120

>no longer get matched with obnoxious pyrofags or greataxe offhand + rapier or any of the usual bullshit
>and if I do they only have around 800hp max

it's amazing how many people are sl 130+ since the '120' meta can still be matched with people up to sl 140

>Jester's chestpiece while being an invader
You're a real piece of shit you know

People still go to the rat areas? That's amazing.

Yeah on a second thought I would have added that was well. It's a meme tip originally though.

I'm not that much of a dick.
>I've faced one melee dude, rest have been casters trying to pop me from afar
Also, the Bell is a far more powerful tool for me.
>Can literally walk under Statue axe spots and take 0 damage
Yeah. PC's still pretty populated. There are bloodstains EVERYWHERE.
I do gotta wait like 2-5 minutes between Invasions tho.

You're still getting invastions as rat?
Damn I'm jelly

Yeh. 19 more Tails.
I'm also certain there are several other Rat Guards here, cause I see ghosts flicker in and out standing at the usual drop kill spot.

yeah ok

Can someone recommend me a fun build to do in ds3? I feel like the builds I have rn are dry.

You weren't aware you were playing Dark Souls 2?

What's the PvP meta level for DeS?

How is the BKGA anyway?

Hybrid Pyro.

>never played souls game before
How many hours would I have to put into the game to not be shit at it?

SL50 invasions with 27 Str, SL80 invasions with 40 Str or SL125 duels with 66 Str; where do you think weapons like the Great Club/Yhorm's/Quakestone/Greataxe shine the most?

I know they're kinda bad in general, but where do you think would they perform the best?

Roleplay build.

Not him but it's not so good. It hits like a truck if you can get it to hit but it never wants to connect.

Double Greatshields

Anyone have the Japanese item descriptions for Throne Watcher's armour? Or have info on the probably mistranslation that says it's a male?

Most likely dead thanks to poise patch.

Dodge towards their weapon's side and it'll happen less.
Between 0 and a few hundred. It varies on quite a few factors.
>Build type
>Specific game
>Armor found
>If you're following a guide
>Whether you use shields or not
>Some mysterious factor that strangely makes some boss impossibly hard for people, includes such examples as Dragonrider in DS2, Crystal Sage in 3, Ludwig in Blood Borne

First for greatwolf + gravetender

>Dragonrider
u wot? I can really understand if it was DragonSLAYER. I found him hard until I realised you could orbit him anti-clockwise and avoid almost everything he does. Dragonrider is easier than the normal enemies in the area, though. I'd actually put Last Giant as harder than him.

>Ludwig
Oh you.

I like it a lot, takes a lot of stamina though

git gud

I have 1336 hp and im getting literally 4 shot by a nonbuffed lothrics holy sword by a pyro who is one handing it

how

Let's be serious for a moment

DaS or DkS?

>I have no HP and I am dying

What kind of fuckdumb question is that? 120

I tend to go for DaS but DkS is acceptable.

>1336 hp

>not having more than 2k hp

DS1

To be honest, it should just be DS. If you change DS to DeS to differentiate Demon's Souls, then you don't need to change DS to DkS or DaS for Dark Souls. Just have DeS, DS, DS2, DS3.

What's a good secondary weapon to finish people off? Making a character that primarily switches between UGS, going 30/40 because most of them are sadly quality. Considering just using a LKS or Longsword. no katanas

Just fucking say DS1-3

Just say DS for demons or DeS

How much endurance do you guys run around with? I have 30 on most of my builds but I don't know if that's too much or lower than people generally use.

>no katanas
You're already enough of a shitter to carry a pocket win button, might as well commit to it.

>what is a BF?
/dsg/'s designated shitposting jargon.

your expected to have more than 40 vigor while wearing a ring of health and ring of favor at SL 120?

>have 40 Strength
>Heavy Drang Hammers+6
>A scaling in STR, no other scaling (of course)
>165+ 131 damage

>Heavy Longsword+6
>B scaling in STR, no other scaling
>165+ 135 damage

????

Depends on the weapon size really. Around 30 is fine for small-medium weapons, higher is nice for ultra-sized if it lets you get an extra attack / roll off.
Tears+regen fags can suck my dick, I guess I'll just use a LKS.

>not having life ring+3 and RoF+2 as standard ring slots at 120
At 40 vig and both those rings it's like 1800 hp

% based.

What does a good pure DEX build look like, and what weapons are good on pure DEX?

>40 VIG
>Ring Of Favor 2
>Life Ring 3
Yes, don't tell me you're a filthy arena fag

Anyone use a quality pyro build? Considering how good Fire Surge and Black Flame are it would make sense having these on various builds.

>Build type
Probably spear/halberd based because I'm a boring coward. Ultra greatswords, magic, and/or bows also look neat but from what I understand those are things that have a higher skill floor, so it doesn't seem like I should jump straight into them when I'm new to the series
>Specific game
Right now I'm looking at DS3, since I like that it dropped the vancian magic system from previous games.
>Armor found
I don't even know how armor works in these games, unless its objectively shit I'll probably just use whatever armor I think looks cool.
>If you're following a guide
Probably
>Whether you use shields or not
I mean, is there a reason not to unless you're using a 2H weapon? (also apparently there are different weight classes for shields or something? how does that work?)

Any idea why they changed around this area so you basically skip most of it by default? Did people really hate it in the original release?

DS# and DeS
DaS or DkS are acceptable but takes an extra letter to type to get the meaning across. The autists who get triggered over stupid shit like this should be ignored.

thats literally only 1401 health. You do realize that you arnt embered in real pvp right?

He's pretty close to that unembered, he might be talking about the arena.

Excuse me?

>aren't embered in real pvp
>arena is real pvp

The only possible option that will not make you sound like a complete fucking retard is if you are talking about invading.

>in real pvp right?
Arena is real pvp?

Found the user jealous of my cute BF

Pls help

Whats the lore behind Lothric knight UGS looking so similar to the MLGS?

Why did Donnels pyromancy flame call his wife hideous? Priscilla isn't hideous. Did Miyazaki put that in there as a fuck you to Priscilla lovers?

Was the whole DLC a big fuck you to the fans?

>arena is real pvp

I feel like the number of sorcerers has quadrupled since the dlc or maybe it's just the arena where they all seem to gather up.

Of course. If you're ever embered when not PvEing then you're either a ganker or duelfag and thus a cancer to soul community

Just raise Dex while not neglecting your HP and stamina. Obviously use weapons with high Dex scaling.

>arena is real pvp

invading is supreme dogshit and pontiff signs are full of chuggers

arena is superior pvp

Oh whoops, wrong webm

Chaos blade has S Dex rating

>Was the whole DLC a big fuck you to the fans?
Possibly. More or less, we need to see the 2nd DLC still.
I am predicting that we'll find the Dark Soul of Man, then the Painter will show up, take it, and draw a tapestry of Drangelic using it.

Looks like you lost to a vastly superior player. He was even invisible while you were merely visible.

Arena is worse than Ds2 arena because at least Ds2 arena had a reward.

All the arena is is just meta faggots that alt+f4 if they are losing for no reason at all like in So no, arena isn't "real pvp" retard

How high should I raise dex?

Yeah but that doesn't excuse shit. Nowadays arena is more fair compared to the other options but invasions have always been hometown, faggot.

I wasn't high speed enough

>Drop 30 level ups worth of souls
>Go to get them
>Die because the enemy decides to pull out a new never before seen move

DS or DS1 nigger.
There are three fucking Dark Souls games and one Demon Souls.

Nobody who fucking reads DS is going to think that you're referring to both oldest game and the fucking only one with a unique name.
Just use DeS for the fucking blue moon that you're talking about Demons and DS/DS2/DS3 for the far more common times you'll be talking about Dark Souls.

In fact reading dumb shit like DkS pisses me off, get your fucking Donkey Kong Souls ass out of here.

>lag DCers and hackers are only an arena thing