How accurate is this psychopath evaluation of a selection of leaders throughout history carried out by researchers at...

How accurate is this psychopath evaluation of a selection of leaders throughout history carried out by researchers at Oxford University?

1) Saddam Hussein - 189
2) Henry VIII - 178
3) Idi Amin - 176
4) Donald Trump - 171
5) Adolf Hitler - 169
6) William the Conqueror - 165
7) Saint Paul - 157
8) Jesus - 157
9) Winston Churchill - 155
10) Napoleon Bonaparte - 153
11) Hillary Clinton - 152
12) Emperor Nero - 151
13) Oliver Cromwell - 136
14) Margaret Thatcher - 136
15) George Washington - 132

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/08/22/donald-trump-outscores-hitler-on-psychopathic-traits-test-claims/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism
youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think that is too accurate considering some of those people like Paul and Jesus barely have any personality traits written down about them besides love. The large majority of that list is not even people with psycopathic traits, just using words to judge someone's personality is very flawed

Inaccurate, most demonstrated close feelings to loved ones and their sociopathic behavior can be attributed to run of the mill dehumanization of those outside your inner circle which most normies are perfectly capable of. I also notice a distinct lack of some of the most notable 20th century dictators of a certain political persuasion.

>Jesus
>no Muhammad

The sources we have about Jesus and Paul suggested they wanted to wipe out most of humanity and throw them into a pit of fire.

I'm surprised they are below Hitler, who just wanted to wipe out the Jews and enslave the Slavs (and take their land).

Stalin did nothing wrong.

>analyzing personality in hindsight/retrospection
>OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS
>WITHOUT SUFFICIENT SOURCES ON THEM
>comparing contemporary people with them

Looks legit and unbiased.

Calm down user, there isn't a single person on the list who died more than two thousand years ago so 'thousands of years' is obviously a silly point even if you are a bit upset and distressed by the names on the list.

>haha now someone will say jesus, nero or paul and I'll point out they didn't die two thousand years ago, but only 1982 years and 3 months ago lol

>eternal Anglo university discovers that Trump, Jesus and St. Paul were bigger psychopaths than Churvhill, Cromwell and Thatcher

Wew

using questionnaires to evaluate shit like psychopathy is retarded because half the time its edgy kids TRYING to score high, which honestly, sounds like something trump would do. fucking meme researchers desu.

Name one crime Stalin committed biogts

Green text posters really are the worst posters.

Are you really, I mean really, really, with a post that doesn't involve a bit of greentext shitposting going to argue that a list containing no-one from more than two thousand years ago contains people from "thousands of years ago".

C'mon, user, that is just lame and you know it.

Dying too young

true

He died in his 70s, which is like 20 years more than the average Russian subhuman lives even today.

He didn't kill enough cowards and traitors.

He had stronk Georgian blood

Automatically invalidates the whole list to be honest.

This. Not even a mick, but Cromwell that low is laughable. And Trump is a narcissist, not a psycopath.

violating property rights, the most heinous of crimes

Low?

He's above George Washington for fucks sake.

>13/15 is not low

You seem a bit confused.

That's the top fifteeen.

Try and be a little bit less slow witted.

>"malignant narcissism" and psychopathy are employed interchangeably.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malignant_narcissism

>lol even though the article only lists 16 leaders, you should just assume that the results include more

Like all pompous fools, you leap to unfounded conclusions in your fruitless quest for superiority.

>Nero
>Insane
>Not based and incredibly good
Wew

>evaluating people hundreds, if not thousands of years dead
>by modern standards
>of which two we have absolutely no idea of
>this is absolutely ok
Also
>putting in Trump, Jesus and Paul because "le dumb white christians xDDD"
>leaving out Muhammad and Hillary
I can smell the leftie from miles away

>Trump is higher than Hitler
>Trump is higher than the robot who actually staged the Beta Uprising and committed genocide

I know it's in vogue to hate on Trump, but come the fuck on.

Yup, the first one is on the mark!
youtube.com/watch?v=OynP5pnvWOs

>le epin funny joke guys LOL XD Amrite

>leaving out Hillary
Check number 11

>Saint Paul
>Jesus

ah yes, the two individuals who most advocated for ascetic living and total surrender to god in the times in which they lived. they are obviously the most psychopathic.

Its the religion of peace. What do you want?

Yeah I only saw after I made the post but she should be higher
>laughing and openly showing her boredom during an inquiry about murdered americans
>joking about getting a later convicted child molester off
Classical lack of empathy

>throwing in Trump and Hilary at the top because they're currently relevant
lmaoing my ass off desu

>Henry VII above His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular.
>Trump above Hitler
>Clinton above Cromwell
>Saddam topping everything
This is fucking retarded.

>Saddam
>Idi amin
>Trump
>Jesus
>Margaret thatcher
>George washington

what the fucking fuck?

I'm going to assume Qaddafi was off the charts or something.

he literally did nothing wrong

>Castrate you entire army in fear of coups
he got what he deserved desu

Neither did Saddam I suppose.

>I don't think that is too accurate considering some of those people like Paul and Jesus barely have any personality traits written down about them besides love

>imagining that you're receiving words of guidance from heaven
>not psychopathic

My man Nappy was definitely at least a little fucked up

>Jesus a hippie who spread love is a psychopath but not the warlord Muhammed.

Then again the link says .UK so I shouldn't be surprised.

That's PSYCHOTIC not PSYCHOPATHIC you tard.