>Upcoming
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/midnight-skypetal-plains-raid/

>Halloween Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-ghoul-oct-26nov-16/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
NA Group 3 (Jiwan/Dochun/Soha)
NA Group 4 (Poharan/Iksanun)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Midnight Skypetal Contacts
pastebin.com/hsp8YqNv

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>B&S General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/w4TqMG8H

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/2e2mWiaE

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

>Lewd Folders
bnslewds.imgur.com/

>Community Yearbook
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CB7ZT
youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g
youtube.com/watch?v=O0UEJ3laAm0
youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for you know who!

Discount Bjarke?

4/6

Still need stealth.

why is everyone from here such a fucking nigger

KFM is one of my easier matchups though, BM and SIN are the cancer that fucks up BD.

imgur.com/a/CB7ZT

Playing a f2p korean MMO and having to worry about an e-reputation/ crushing on grown men playing as little girls does that to people.

Thats because there are no good KFM players left, KFM shits on BD and BD shits on sin

And we're off. Thank you, everyone.

Most people here are two-faced. You learn how to deal with it one way or another.

everyone knows you hit diamond during the bot inflation Kyoppi, and even then you lost it and couldn't get it back.

>BM fucking up BD
maybe im out of the loop but I dont have a hard time with BM when I did arena

ITS YA BOY COMBAT BLAZE

ANY SLUTS ON JIWAN?

1v1 ME ARENA OIL UP
FIGHT ME FAKE KYOPEEPEE IM THE REALEST KYOPEPEE

Fire BM can 100-0 you at any point where you don't have your tab, reworks made them ridiculously broken.

Good job, you read nothing of the conversation up to that point and tried to butt in. Nice going dude, you know so much about pvp I should get all my advice from you.

If I'm gonna shit talk you, I'll shit talk you to your face. Ask every assassin about me.

xth for 23k dps on a 500 ap sf using earth build

Well thats believable. Fire BM is broken

who even are you
don't see you posting screenshots with a top 5 outfit

xth for cats rule everything around me

Shut up with your petty drama and dumb PvP e-penis bullshit and post BUTTS, NERDS

post it

if youve never even got top 5 in your class pvp-wise then just stfu talking about it honestly because you know fuckall.

That's cause I'm not committed enough to even try for top 5, I'm happy being above average. And that goes for every game I play.

>post BUTTS

You didn't say what kind of butt
Take this

I've been close. I don't have any pvp hm skills either

Im making fun of it, I ran some calcs giving him the benefit of doubt with 60% crit and 250% critchance, infinite focus and rmb critting perfectly for iron shoulder to proc. Earth build is garbage dps, especially with 500 ap gear, which usually equates to shit for crit.

if youve never even got top 5 in your class pvp-wise then just stfu talking about it honestly because you know fuckall.

>season begins 8/3
>screenshot taken on 8/12

i know this is bait but i just had to reply

Hi Lolith.

Xth for posting dps in a little bit

Kfm is op.

give me that font mod

>I'm happy being above average
>And that goes for every game I play.

Are you me?

Friendly reminder to contact Arveene if you're interested in turtle runs day 1 on server group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho). I'll also be hosting them daily after that as well. Send an in-game mail, message me in-game, or message me on Discord at Arveene#6753. We have a server set up for organizing and planning. There are zero requirements as long as you're paying attention and trying.

>I'm trash at pvp and pve, but believe me guys it's so easy!!
>just talented underachiever things

I've been top 5 a few times for a few hours in the beginning of seasons, that means I can talk all I want

I think it's pretty common, and honestly depending on what you think is "average" is can be easy or it can be tough. Getting to the very top of any game takes serious drive, I think a lot of people DO have the skill to do it, but it takes a lot more than just pure skill in most cases. Especially in a game like this where you can just dodge unfavorable queues depending on the time you're trying to climb. Mosh is just about the only person I have ever seen just nonstop queue into unfavorable matchups and still grind out first place in the classes he played.

PvE in this game is easy as fuck, PvP isn't and I have never once said that it was, unless you play assassin.

i had a 4.0 gpa for the first two days of class too

Sorry. I was bored.

>tfw I also recorded this and was planning to post a webm of it later.

I still love you!

Funny how you have new screenshots of your ugly face all the time, but none to prove your baseless claims.

are there any legit up to date guides for this game? I haven't played since the level 50 update and would like to get into playing blade master again.

Sorry, not going to reinstall ACT and the BNS plugin just to prove my point to some anonymous shitposter

You're nothin kid, not even a blip on my radar ;-)

@160139890
nigger alert

anyone wanna make bets on gulgeun's new dps on gloomdross? im thinking 18.5k

You tried flaming me in region chat after I 2-0'd you on an alt talking about KFM is a broken class.

they have sb so it should be higher right?

You should still do a webm of it, it might turn out better than mine

You could go solo a yeti, roughly 21k dps needed for that, should be easy for you in between keeping up bleedstacks.

KEK

Not really, I never say KFM is broken.

The most I say is something like "Nice macro kid :^)"

this is why you don't look at dps, look at how many dragontongues he put out

Nice salt kid :^)

Thanks, I pride myself on it ;)

do this

i miss this kfm

we know donald

Once again, nothing to prove to anonymous shitposters.

Here's the results of a soulburn-less run!

Well considering we didn't have sin blue buff this time, I'd call this is an improvement. I'd especially like to point out that the number of dragontongues is way more than previous.

It wasn't a perfect run, as I got knocked back a lot, but I'll put that to me being a baddie and trying to keep up dps while caring less about dodging/blocking. In retrospect, that's not good either.

vestaea doesnt even know who the idiot is as a 'top 30' soul fighter when there are barely any SF pvpers

Which is funny, because I've farmed vest in the past, also occasionally took games off Exa.

Makes sense though, considering I haven't played in ~2 months.

block with F block and you can spam more dragontongues.

obviously a longer fight means more dragontongues wtf kinda logic is that

would anyone like to talk about something else with me?

0.62 dragontongues/s is still pretty bad

it's dragontongues per second you dumb fuckwit

youtube.com/watch?v=ydrtF45-y-g

post music please (+characters optional)

everyone ignored me last thread but ive been killing naksun with no music for like 3 hours now and its so boring

Anyone up for a DC lobby? Naryu instead of Ebin
NA #655882
1/6

>Naryu instead of Ebin
why

Sure, I'm bored and I'm going to try this Beluga thing for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0UEJ3laAm0

Stop using 5point strike randomly unless you're opening with ss-2-3 or for a quick iframe, as well as 5pointing into his big jump. Cancelit early if you get the iframe. Use f block, this boss gives you lots of opportunities for it. Also is that hm z? Try using hm z-v, if you're fast enough, you'll hit the hm z at the same time as v goes off, putting you in flock stance with a juicy 10% ap buff (which goes up to 50% if you use it while the adds are caught in the purple thing). 12 tabs should equal 84 d-tongues counting the unboosted 7th ones. 2 Bladestorms are 12-13more dtongues per bladestorm, so 24-26. If between each third flicker you plant one dtongue, you should get 10 out of that amount of flickers, for a total of 120.

Well I'm not anonymous, do it faggot.

your pet is dead

>did it on fire BM with probably well over 600 AP
Okay?

Because I'm not confident enough to host Ebondrake Citadel lobby
2/6

i like 2 3 4 2 3

>posting with autism
Okay?

who /readyfortrove/ here?

This isnt about me being able to do it or not, it's about him looking for someone not anonymous. I'm not buying it. If he can pull 23k dps with 500 ap on a dummy and that not being any different to an actual boss, he should easily be able to solo yeti and show me up.

I don't see how posting music is game-related.

Once again here's the original dps meter for comparison purposes

Yeah, violent blade's neat! I just don't remember which of Baruk's attacks are blockable and which ones aren't, so I just dodged/got hit. Bad move on my part.

It wasn't that much longer of a fight, I don't think.

I was mostly using 5PS and raid to close gaps after he jumps or after I get knocked back. I'll keep the HMZ+V thing in mind, although I doubt I'll always be fast enough on the draw to do that properly.

literally everything is blockable except the beam spit and obviously his jumps

we get it you bought gold

it's not

i dont see how this post is game-related

remember his firebreath has 2 instances, so block rmb block

youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs

I don't see how your reply to my post addressing non game related posts is game related

and by beam spit I mean when he jumps to the middle, absorbs a seed, and shoots a beam.

Not the 2-hit fire breath in his normal rotation

3/6

is there stealth yet

if you have hm z, using searing slash 4 after hmz-v is better, since you can anicancel c-v-4-tab, getting a lot of the bonus ap benefit for your searing slash, which hits harder initially than lightning draw

And this is about me not caring, sorry you care so much about literally nothing.

Autism Awareness and all.

Hi
Is chives, Gulg, pork, and ex fide here?
I need to form a chow mein static for that dinner dungeon.

Nope.

So you're full of shit, good you admit it.

not him
Stop arguing with faceless people
You are wasting your time desu, you are a cool person and I like you and its kinda bad seeing this

Sure, if that's what you want to believe. I literally could not care any less about it.

I'd go ahead and post the screenshot for you, but that was before my hard drive died.