youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

1st for Terranon , 8-Bit Shitter and Ultrosposter made this place better

I started BF
>Game starts you with a shitty 1 star slimes
>Roll gacha and get a shit 3 star unit
>Inbox is Charlotte for free
>7 (SEVEN) star unit
>6 star Vargas from the BE event final boss is there too

I guess the power creep here went out of control a long time ago.

Relm is cute.

Isnt that the bitch from BE?

Isnt vargas a starter unit?

Just think, 7* units will be hitting BE before long. Probably with the release of the VII and VIII cast.

vg janitors have no FF waifu they like FF husbando cock like Galuf

He has a very george clooney aura about him

all my pulls have been blues and the only yellow crystal ive had was galuf

stream your pulls, you will get better luck

>Cost 43

Fuck, that reminds me of how much i hated that system. Thank god it's not in BE

they're doing a BE colab right now. Rain, Lasswell, and Fina are also in

he is, but if i remember correctly, you can choose your starter..

We havent had one of these in a while. Show off your teams.

is there any reason to play brave frontier? i get the rewards regardless, right

Just got all of Faris' sbs thanks to the lucky draw.

Haven't shown off your whale status in a while?

I'd guess they'd release with XV first, considering that's at the end of the month. I wonder if Japan and Global will get it at the same time?

youknow that yiu was able to buy another pair of pumpkins/hat with green right

Jokes on you, I've only spent about 80 dollars up until now! And Ive been playing since the beginning!

help me

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I was lazy.

yes

>Ramza with everything but the Iga Blade
>Agrias with Hallowed Bolt/Kaiser Shield
>Delita with Counter Tackle/Northswain's Strike
>Ovelia with Aegis/Princess Prayer

and the last slot being whoever I need for the fight in place of Mustadio since his relics weren't with the Iga Blade

>hype up the Intangir fight
>spend first turn doing armor/magic break and advance with my luneth/friend luneth
>Cut-Through 1shots the boss on the second turn
Sweet, I have high hopes for being able to clear Xande once Barfira and Barstonera finish crafting!

Will there be a new event after crystal tower?

If they release XV characters before VIII I'm going to be very annoyed.

Odds: Ticket pull on III banner
Evens: Save
0: 11x pull of whichever banner the first reply says

no

what the fuck am i supposed to do about this golden coliseum faggot blinding my entire team from turn 1?

either reload or equip Cloud's Goggles.

stop and nuke the shit out of him using a team of chemists

hope I roll a toblerone in the next BE banner

This event confuses me. There has to be a part missing that's due to be added midway through, right? This is way too easy of an event.

hohohoh boi, you're in for a rude awakening

>Whales are nearing 100k arena points
I wish the ratio went higher than 1.5 so we could farm them harder.

You're meant to grind it, thats why its easy

NEW

meet the Jetsons

Meet Ramza Jetson

His boy, Bartz

Daughter, Agrias

Y'Shtola, his wife.

and Basch, his Servant Robot.

heck, I forgot to equip Bartz with Omega Bangle+

THICC

nice

I've gotten this fucker 4 times in the last week

I just want something good from the current banner

The reaper in the Halloween event was pretty challenging and while the PRO was overall better to farm, the ELT fights in the tactics event was pretty difficult.
I shouldn't be able to semi-reliably 2 turn kill the hardest difficulty event boss as a f2p with an unleveled bonus unit taking up a party slot with usually an unleveled bonus friend unit (Hell, when I have one of the leveled Elza's I've managed to basically one-shot him due to a poison tick)

Should I replace Celes with Charlotte?

I'm just not seeing Celes doing anything gamechanging

I'm already going to replace Terra with Refia

So my maxed main team is WoL/BCLid/VLCFina/Luneth/Kefka

I also have in the wings Tilith 5*, CoD 6*, Pecil 4* on Burst Pot diet (level 4 Burst), Gaffgarion 5*, Garland 5*, Vaan 5*, & Zidane 4*.

What's the best optimized team for what I have? Also, when is Tilith getting 6*?

Good to know we're in agreement user.

is it not 100%? I tried twice and turn one he always blinded everybody. i could bring esuna but that will take forever and cut into healing time, he isn't exactly weak either

I would swap both WoL/BC Lid for fuccboi Cecil and CoD

>mfw Black Cat Lid

This girl is absolutely awesome

>Should I replace Celes with Charlotte?

Yes,Celes is a support-mage and Charlotte is a tank. If you don't have a tank or need for mage support, bench Celes

you could probably swap kefka for CoD, and probably WFina for Tilith

>take out the full breaker
baka
no content yet worth running a dedicated tank desu

kefka for CoD for right now

Do you have a Focuser?

If yes, by all means. If no, keep Celes. She's a competent mage, Sealing Blade can be a lifesaver, and focus is too valuable to mage teams.

so awesome she gets GETs

Tilith's 6* should be the next BF banner a couple months down the line.
Personally I'd drop Fina and Kefka for Tilith and CoD. Kefka isn't all that great for the event and especially bad in the arena currently and while Tilith is meh at 5*, she's still generally the second best healer after Refia currently (Refia > Tilith >= Lenna > cone head).

>Removing the literal best 5* unit that will ever exist

What TM do I go for?
Excalibur, Maneater, or Dualcast (For Refia/Cecil)

>farm Arena
>59 Streak
>pick someone that had a Demon Rain as leader which had less ratio than me
>easy.jpg
>then I saw his team, 2 toblerones, PCecil, Refia and DR
>get absolutely skull fucked in two turns, the fight ends in the third turn
>mfw

This is my party right now
I'll be grinding levels the rest of the day with Black Cat and Rydia for the time being and will be grinding materials tomorrow to awaken CoD and Refia

IF I get Elsa, and I really hope I do she will be replacing Celes anyway

I pulled this out yesterday, It was awesome, I was wondering if my phone was not letting me touch a target until I realized what happened

Sub par noob

>meme breaker
>useful
Shit was useful like two months ago, now every big enemy almost fully resist it to the point it's no longer useful to have it

So basically I need to farm Megacrysts for Hero Rings then. Great.

Anyone know a place where I can stream the ffxv:kingsglaive movie? I don't want to pay for anything and it's not on netflix

You should really swap CoD and Rydia. Ifrit is an attack based esper and while 2* Diabolos gives man-eater, it's more of a mage focused unit stat wise.

You're going to want to farm hero rings regardless because there are stupid ring recipes that we're going to get in the future that use them.

So is zadehl westersands and wolfsfangs peak still the best places to farm the Megacrysts or is there something better? I barely remember Dwarf's Forge during the cakes event so I don't remember if it was better than the westersands.

DONUT STEEL

For this event, Man-eater on CoD ramps up the damage significantly. Otherwise, solid advice.

Daily reminder Omniveil is absolute shit. Stick to the real bar-ra skills, or maybe when you can upgrade skills omniveil will get better

>scrape together last lapis from missions to do one final 10-pull
>just want tilith
>get another Elza

ITS JUST NOT FAIR

if you're gearing PvP, get dualcast or man-eater. Excalibur is still good, but high ranked teams are littered with Cecils, who will shrugg of Light damage, especially if they also have tilith.

Dwarf's Forge has 5 collection points, but can also drop Lightning Megacrysts which dillutes the pool a little, and is more annoying to navigate.

Westersands has 3 collection points, but also only has Earth and Fire Megacrysts.

I personally found Westersands better, but it's really just a judgment call.

How often do enemies resist darkness? (In PvE, PvP is pretty much just DKC and Elza) If there's enough to be a problem, than I may as well not go for Deathbringer.

I think Miranda Coast is better for ice and I personally have had better luck with Westersands for fire (not to mention it's faster to run)
I've heard the new island has an exploration really good for megacrysts, but I haven't tested it.

Diabolos' man-eater is 2*.

Reminder that it's fucking amazing in the arena.

On the other hand, you will need lightning for the Exceed rings. Hopefully we get another event like the FFT event, with a ton of megacrysts/megacite available.

whiny babby

>How often do enemies resist darkness?

In PvE, not a lot surprisingly. PvP though, any character with Diablos will gain dark resist.

And you forgot CoD has an innate dark resist as well and immunity with the right setup.

In the grand scheme of things, 100 bucks is nothing so buy lapis.

Should I feel bad if I have Kefke, Tellah and Exdeath and I don't use them just because they ain't qt's?

I use Rydia instead

Also I got Ceius the other day and it seems she is actually decent?

Daily reminder YOU'RE amazing in the arena.

1-4: 11x pull
5-9: Save for next banner
0: Uninstall

>CoD
That goes for every element though, user. At least you can kill everyone else.

exdeath is max cute

So thought I'd start playing BE because you dudes and dudettes wouldn't shut about it, in a good way. Just one question: Do I have to do these town quests? I'm at what I presume is the first port in the game. Do they just give random things?

its better to pull pham

pull a ticket

Even: I blow all my tickets
Odd: I delete the app
0: I delete RK and BE
Dubs: i gift one of you cucks money to do an 11 pull

quick, where I waste my stamina!
I have 55/62 STA right now and I only need 701 exp to rank up.

what's the most optimal spread.
4 runs of chamber of awakening INT + one maranda coast?

...roll!

First of all
reroll until you get awesome units, you will get tickets and lapis out of the ass at first, then not so much

No you don't have to do any town quest, I've barely done any myself, they don't even give you nice useful stuff.

manual TM grinding
you're deleting the FF Portal App right?

mostly, but some lead to some nice things early so it's worth doing in your spare time.

>always try to keep 10 tickets in reserve
>slowly losing the will to keep them with each passing day

Uninstall. Don't start.

If you really wanna play just try to roll for a Luneth, and while only some quests are worth doing, you get a trophy for completing a number of them.

Seriously though, this shitty mobile game ain't worth your time. I'm sure you've got better things to do.

Take me with you senpai, I wanna quit this ride.

DON'T I used 10 tickets and got this cunt 5 times, and ranulf 2 times, rest were 3 Ingus
They are absolutely rigged right now to stop people from not wasting Lapis for base 5*

dagass

If trading were a thing, I'd trade my spare Tilith for that Elza. But that is an uneven trade.

hey mmoshitters use you have 2.5 seconds to dodge this.

MOTHERFUCKER THATS 3 RUNS OF PRO IN A ROW WITHOUT ONE SACRED CRYSTAL

>blow all of your tickets
>get a bunch of good units, but not the one you wanted

Fair enough. Thank you kindly for the words.

This happened to me as well

I can't belive now Sacred Crystals are way more rare than Holy Crystals

Reroll and hope for a Luneth account since you want to pull on the FFIII banner, not the BF one. Though your daily will come from BF.

Don't run PRO for Sacreds, run INT instead since you can run 2 INTs for one PRO and Sacreds drop in INT as well. More energy efficient than running PRO. I have to get 10 more Sacreds for my Tilith so I will make a ton of INT runs for them.