[Christmas Rerun Gatcha]
5* Jack
4* Nursery Rhyme
4* Marie
3* Jing Ke
3* Robin Hood

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-New Christmas event coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l5aFt8GtlDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soon.

Gram is equal how can it be the strongest?

Guan Yu 5* when lads

Tamamo!

Good night /fgog/

Nobu a CUTE.

>not even galaxy buster
Ea is still GG
Is that guy like the chink bootleg nobu?

Fuck off, RoTKfag.

Night.

Pharaoh!

xth for best archer.

Ea is a staff.

>saber has the same fashion sense for sleepwear as you
Neat

I hate this overwanked Gil ripoff so much.

It's clearly a sword just look at it. Trust me in a sword, I know when I see a sword friend

Ea isn't a sword

>Gilgamesh wins Seiba

I love wearing this when I go to sleep. It is so damn comfy but too bad sometimes I wake up with nip slips but I am glad no one is living with me.

It clearly works like one

remember to treat your 3* servants kindly

CAMELOT

Galaxy Buster meme is just shitposting, but Ea is still stronger than Excalibur.

Even after seeing anti-world mode during Ataraxia and CCC, its noted in FSF that the sword was still stronger during life. Excalibur is the strongest sword that the planet created, but Ea is the sword from before the planet. Its potentially an alien weapon. Its the only weapon we know outside of the natural system.

They're both wanked to hell though. Although with how things are going, maybe Babylon will either wank or de-wank Ea again, to confirm it to be stronger than we thought, or entirely weaker than Excalibur somehow.

Swords don't work by spinning.

>its noted in FSF that the sword was still stronger during life
You're fucking retarded because Gilgamesh goes beyond what his power in life in CCC, if you played it you would know he has no limitations. That's why EMIYA is also more powerful. As is Nero.

I wonder is Caladbolg can actually spin around like drill

Of course they do
I know galaxy buster is just a meme, I haven't seen it lately so I decided to mention it. Babylon can't come soon enough

Tell that to Fergus.

>redditskander doing his meme noises in Extella

Spears are cooler weapons anyway. Post spears.

>comparing Ataraxia to CCC
>thinking Enkidu is even talking about CCC which happens in the future

What the fuck user. Gilgamesh in CCC isn't even constrained by a Class and unlocks Zero Model which makes him far greater than he was in life.

>Galaxy buster

Fuck off Gilfag

So it's safe to say if Bryn ever comes back she will probably do it in the same gacha as Sigurd. But when the fuck is the faggot going to appear? I don't think he would have much to do with Babylon and I'm sure a newcomer male wouldn't get an special gacha just for him. Are there other servants that would make sense for him to share a gacha with?

Gil confirmed he can't do anything against the ayyliens. So EXcalibur > Ea.

>In his dreams

>american hour threads

Why would an aaaaaylien sword work against ayyyyyliens?

My boy

Well of course he can't.
Aliens come from far away so they already know that spinning is a good trick and are thus immune to Ea.

>Tsukumo finally rolled Arturia
Can't wait for his next comic

>Nasu still hasn't picked him up as a artist.
His Saber watching UBW was perfect.

>need gold cards to level servants
>also badly need 100~ mana prisms a day if I want to finish lunctime

Everyone knows that a nice spear or polearm is a much better weapon than a sword.

>odin can't be summoned
>we will never see gungnir in fate
>I will never see how it compares to gay bulge so redman's remark about it could finally stop triggering me

t. filthy peasant

Tamamo Amaterasu >>>> Excalibur and EA

EA isn't a sword. Shirou proves this.

>Fate/Grand Order公式アンソロなど色々参加しております
He's in a official anthology. I don't remember which one.

Gave me a good kek m8

Could be a New Year's thing, like Karna and Arjuna. I kinda doubt that will happen, though. He'll probably show up either in an event or in an order scheduled next year.

>I'm sure a newcomer male wouldn't get an special gacha just for him
>What is Dantes

Mashu with unbreakable determination>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything

Lord Camelot
GG

>Shot from behind
>she considers the god of war to be the only challenge she had and the strongest opponent

World saving mode Excalibur Not that impressive honestly

Too bad she died.

Post tfw you realize your great grandsons might be able to finally see a Gandalf servant when Tolkien's stuff becomes public domain

>he can't afford a sword

He and other Divine Spirits can be summoned if they want to be, same as any regular Heroic Spirit.

>King Arthur was revered as a god of war on the battlefield
Nasu playing 4d chess

Oh yeah forgot about him, but he had some foreshadowing and was the first avenger so he had that going for him. But I admit it's not impossible, but still highly unlikely

Do you have work tomorrow /fgog/ or are you a neet

>We will never hear LOORDOO CAMELOTOO!! again

Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=l5aFt8GtlDA

>Tamamo Amaterasu
couldn't do shit against ayyliens

I study only
Don't get my hopes up

She is comfirmed to have superior powerlevel to Sefar.

Nipwank >>>> Aliens

Artoria is literally called the god of war in FSN.

Really makes you think.

Enjoy not being able to touch me while you get impaled.

We already know its not her

Sefar is weaker than Vebner 02. She couldn't do shit 14k years ago and she was around.

Chen Gong when? Already has a fate design.

Why is assassin the only class that doesn't end with ER? Is it because they were originally not really heroic spirits or is it because Nasu thought murderer or killer would be too much even for his standards?

Enjoy getting trampled by my war horse, serf.

According to who? Anyway, being one shot so easily isn't a battle, it's a one sided slaughter.

Chen Gong? More like Chen Whong am I right?

Sorry, wrong picture.

>he can't shoot swords from a bow.
seriously though, I prefer archery.

Is there anyone in Chaldea that can outwaifu EMIYA?

Why she got her ass kicked 14,000 years ago, huh?

You know how words have different origins and sometimes you don't need a word for something if you borrow it from another language

>shot from behind

nigga are you blind?

Kintoki also have his own gacha

Saberfaces are confirmed as the most beautiful of all women as Nero embodies love and beauty by appearance which dazzles Altera. How can non Saberfaces compete?

Can Shirou shoot himself from a bow since he is a sword?

Thor is a confirmed Berserker servant, so seeing Odin as a servant doesn't seem implausible.

We lads

Knights used polearms as well. They're the weapon of choice for footsoldiers and lances were great for horsemen.

And to think that Nero is the ugliest saberface of all. Just imagine if Altera had met the prettiest

I'm at work right now.

umu

I wish my work didn't monitor our screens 24/7 and have a no phones out policy, I can only shitpost on break or lunch

>prisma shit

>Archer
>fights with swords
This is why we need Arash.

Saber Lily?

Bedivere?

I've noticed people spouting bullshit about Extella/Zero's "canon" in the past day or so and just want to point out something from Nasu's blog

※基本的にすべてショート版にしているので、必要な要素だけを取り上げるように。贅肉部分は残念ながらカット。
※とはいえ、これはあくまで「ネロルートだった場合」の再構成。「玉藻の前ルートだった場合」と「無銘ルートだった場合」は細部が異なる。たとえば玉藻ルートの場合、「中枢への路」でのイベントがまったく逆になる。

He only wrote out the Nero version, but there are multiple routes in Extella/Zero, of course with different versions of events. There's a Tamamo route where Tamamo knocks Nero to the dark side of Mooncell instead.

Who is the most loyal servant?

You got it my man
He is the prettiest saberface(male)

What about Altera's?

Doesn't matter because Extella follows Nero's version.

Gawain

So now that we know what happens in Extella, post-Solomon F/GO's plot is basically confirmed right