/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Cuddly wildlife edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/151176714813/oh-look-who-just-decided-to-show-up-diana-has
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waifus, lore, harmony, and family.

I don't think I could live without Bijin's Bugfixes.

Disgusting false-jenassa.

So, the CBBE body only stays when the character is nude though the textures of muscles and stuff seem to stay when in armor which is good but...not what I want

Long story short, how do I fix this? Is there a button in bodyslide that let's me convert specific armor sets from vanilla to cbbe body? I can see something like that but I have no idea how to find the files of the vanilla armors to place them in the outfit studio in the first place.

The mods from oldrim that do the vanilla to cbbe for me aren't seeming to work.

Family

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Tesg, recommend me something easy to practice gimp with.
Shitty results guaranteed, probably only gonna do the first or two replies.

armor replaces the body in skyrim,you need armor made for CBBE

I would a guide called "Bodyslide and Outfit Studio for Idiots," please. I don't think I have ever gotten any of my armors to fit whatevee body I make. I thought that's what batch convert was supposed to do but now I don't.

Waifus
Lore
and Fire

i really like this screenshot

Draw a bear, then turn it into a helmet.

what's wrong with making dark elves
cute?
u
t
e
?

Make an Enony Ancient Nord Sword tex with gold trim.

xth for endless reposts

Then start something new

How about I start a mass killing of everyone in these threads.

What's the easiest way to level legit? I'm 34 and I need to reach 46 to get the best leveled items from thieves guild. I want to power level to that quick so I can stop ever minding about it. ?

Either I play naked on an odd roll or I play in light armor on an even roll. With my sorcerer character of course.

give me back my hat, evil clone of Snakestone

So I spent the last 12 hours or so installing mods and building waifus, but I'm out of the loop on ENB. Are there any good newer ones? (I'm using K-ENB right now)

Rampage or TKRE

Skyclad it is. Amana will enjoy this. She is a bit of an exhibitionist.

I wish there was something more you could do with your waifu, without sex mods I mean. If only to spice up the return to your home after a quest.

Bijin is good, he just needs to add the brow ridge normalmap for his elves

game keeps crashing when i use the psb console command and go into magic menu

any fixes?

>fat lips
>large eyes
>flat brows
They look like downs-elves.
Also jesus that one's pale, she part fucking falmer or something?

You require armor made for CBBE. Go with KillerKeos or some similar work. That is what it is meant for.

I think I've seen this post before..

Not doing that. Mother won't be pleased. None too pleased.

Dunmer sometimes have lighter skin. Usually though it's cobalt.

Thoughts on Requiem?

How many characters do you all regularly use? Do you ever create throw-away characters because you want to try a new play style for a bit? Have you played a character so much that there's nothing left for them to do and you let them retire? Do you ever miss your characters when you've deleted/killed them off?

Rampage looks nice, I'm gonna try that. Thanks.

So I want to consistently cut throats with my knife, but it only happens every once in a while, so I need to ask a few things.
1) Can power attacks turn into the animation? They're stronger, so do they move into the threshold for doing enough damage to get the kill animation, or does doing a power attack cancel the animation?
2) How the fuck does damage work? How the fuck do stats work? Shit like "All undead up to level 8 flee", is that even useful when I'm level 54?

>Do you ever miss your characters
I miss him every day.

k k, i'll try

Playing it.
It ain't perfect, and tesg memes against it pretty hard.
But it does have some nice details dispersed throughout, & it does its job.

About on-par with building the same kind of experience from scratch, I'd reckon.

Any low-impact ENBs besides Redshift? I used to have no neck seams with TKRE, but now I have them with Redshift.

I don't want to go back to TKRE, though.

Remember to just have one waifu.
Getting more waifu will destroy your laifu.

I create different charactersto do different things. I create one for the Thieves guild and dark brotherhood, one to do the main quest and then Dragonborn DLC, then one for the Dawnguard faction and a vampire character for the vampires in the Dawnguard DLC.
I usually get about halfway through each character before the saves get corrupted from too many mod changes, then I start over again.

I got two I regularly play as. I gotta remake my dunmer, but sometimes ill make a small throw-away character to test a mod, or just have fun.

Such a beautiful sight.

I have more fun making new characters than actually doing stuff with them (since there's only so much to do in skyrim and I've done pretty much all of it by now).

It makes it hard to penetrate the circlejerk of these threads.

What a douche

Point out Talos for me.

I feel like i'm the only autist who does this but i have 3 characters i use, 3 characters that i always make when i have to restart the game for one reason or another. but i feel like i can't keep making them do the same stuff in the same land every time i have to restart, i'm considering letting them go and making someone completely new but it's hard, i feel like i know them :(

Just one, though I have a Dunmer Ashlander waifu I take out once in a while. And I retire characters when the idea behind is played out, more than because I ran out of quests for them. For example, my Nerevarine, Champion of Cyrodiil and Dragonborn are all different people.

Unrelated, but this footsteps mod is neat. It even adds footsteps for animals.

I usually only play Ada but I like to use that mod which lets you take over other NPCs to go about and play separate adventures. I find it more fun than having separate save files because the world retains its continuity. Monsters and people slain by my one-off character remain dead when I go back to playing Ada, and the time will still have passed.

Shor isn't even on there, but that's where I would point.

You live on him.

I can't bring myself to completely delete any of the characters that I create, so they all live on even if I do not actively play them.

There are five characters I play regularly, switching between them as the mood strikes me.

attack commitment, tk dodge, wildcat. For me anyway.

is that mod by any chance called alternate actors? how stable is your game when you use it?

Thanks user, I will look into those.

Vigor, TK hitstop/recoil/dodge, attack commitment
But I also play with Requiem sooo

Yup that's the name. I've only just started using it and I haven't done any quests with it, so I don't know all that much. But I haven't gotten any CTDs so I think it would murderfuck your save.

At what point do I stop hording gems and staffs? Hell, why do I even pick up armor to sell anymore?

Skyrim's combat is shit, it's always shit, it will always be shit

play other games for fighting and play Skyrim for walking around and throwing shit in the air

Ultimate Combat + RotE + ASIS + SkyTweak + Morrowloot + TK Dodge + Ordinator
best you can do tbqh and TK dodge is iffy

All but one of my SSE characters have been throwaway, and yeah they're pretty much just for experimenting with different playstyles. I see no reason to retire any of the usual characters I use.

is bijin the only modder who can make decent waifus

Easier said than done, user.

I don't know if I want to marry the mother and fuck the daughter, marry the daughter and fuck the mother, date both at the same time, marry both at the same time, fuck both at the same time, fuck both at the same time while the husband/father watches...

It's tearing my life apart. What makes things worse is both ladies don't even acknowledge each other's existence even when I bring Annekke with me to Shor's Stone to reunite with Sylja. I can't even think of proper scenarios in my head because I don't know how they act around each other. Fuck, I need more data. Fucking Bethesda.

>Older games condition me to hoard everything in case some literal who needs the most random item
>New games everything important is just handed to you or you can't even retrieve it until the quest starts

No one suspects a thing.

How do I fix this fucking awful neck seam, I am using dimonized UNP for SE and mature textures I think I picked the younger ones with blemishes

Me too, user.

Just one mainly. I have a few others but I don't actively play them.

Woe Astriaal

I can't get TK dodge to work, I think because it needs to override my idle animations? Is there any way to do that?

do you have a weapon drawn while trying to use it

I don't use an idle animation mod so I wouldn't know, sorry.

There's a new-ish version of dodge out.
A lot quicker.

>or you can't even retrieve it until the quest starts
Could be worse
>pick up amulet of Talos
>can't drop it because of quest that you might never find

>wander into cave
>find emerald claw
>pick it up and use it
>now need an ivory claw
>have to scour the world to find it

>wander into orc bandit camp
>find thing at the back
>shard of mehrunes razor
>weighs 6
>can't drop it
Fucking hate this system. I get that it's because of the Dwemer Puzzle Box, but maybe do some shit like make quest items have a blue name or something. Come to think of it, Xenoblade did that and it was perfect.

Yeah, and my stamina goes down when i double tap, but the animation just kind of glitches out.

Nice name.

TK Dodge should work fine on classic Skyrim. Did the MCM menu come up for it? Did you configure it?

Have you ran FNIS

When you ran FNIS, did you tick the lil box called TK Dodge patch?

You did run FNIS with the correct patch enabled, right?

Also

A couple of mod questions for the special edition, has anyone heard anything about SkyUI and some of the other MCM mods, does anyone have an eta on or if they're being ported?

Yes and yes. I'm pretty sure it's working but I just don't see the animation because the idle anim cancels it out. I'm not even sure which mod is forcing the idle animation but there doesn't seem to be a way to disable it. Oh well.

Run FNIS after you install it and check the TK Dodge patch.

What idles are you using?

>All these barbarians
Where are my modest waifus at?

Derp. Okay no, I didn't realise I had to run the patch in FNIS, I'll try that. Thanks.

Tell me about Requiem.

>boobs as big as her head
>skin made of wet latex
>white bush
>modest

Do not respond to Diana.

We need to add that to the OP.

dude it's like dark souls with 1st person

how can i download some of your followers diana?

Already did.

I only have one :|
skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/151176714813/oh-look-who-just-decided-to-show-up-diana-has

Wrong. He tricked & killed the spirits whose cadavers make up the thing you live on.

Actually, Masser & Secunda are his remains. He's dead AF.

>>boobs as big as her head
do you think thats not realistic or something because you need to go outside if that's the case.

The last thing we need is to start adding namefags to the op.

Added to my SSE load order. Why only one?

yeah but people keep taking their bait

i don't know why they keep coming back, they'd be welcome with open arms at loverslab

Just report and ignore.
Maybe mods will give us a janitor that actually enforces the rules.

Skyrim looks better/more realistic than real life.

Why?

How is real life supposed to compete against Skyrim? It looks so shit in comparison.

I don't make followers and I don't feel like sharing them. That one was made by follower-kun.

>download mod for hairy pits and crotch
>perma goosebump mode
kinda fits, right?