Trump personally guaranteed $40 million to secure a $640 million loan for Trump International Hotel and Tower in...

>Trump personally guaranteed $40 million to secure a $640 million loan for Trump International Hotel and Tower in Chicago. When Deutsche Bank tried to collect it, Trump sued the bank for harming the project and his reputation,[673] and the bank then agreed to extend the loan term by five years.[674]

Political analysts are looking at Trump through the prism of traditional, estabilshment politics

What if the man actually goes through what he said about renegociating trade deals with China and taxing american companies that outsource manufacturing when they bring back goods in the USA

This is a man who single handedly bent the 6th largest investment bank in the world, and the largest european IB
he truly gives 0 shits, what if that would be good for the american economy ?

ps : non american , just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/when-donald-trump-needs-a-loan-he-chooses-deutsche-bank-1458379806
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_(punctuation)#Spacing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclamation_mark#French
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark#Stylistic_variants
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what if that would be good for the american economy ?
No bank in the US will lend to him, and the foreign banks that do business with him charge anything from 8-23% APR's.

he has fucked himself and his businesses repeatedly by not paying loans and vendors. You have a better credit rating than he does.

why would we want that?

>No bank in the US will lend to him
Thanks for making things up. You're really helpful

banks would lend to subprime plebs like you

lol'd hard that they would not lend trump. Mad you're not him aren't ya?

he borrows almost exclusively from german and Russian banks.

the US banks won't touch him.

wsj.com/articles/when-donald-trump-needs-a-loan-he-chooses-deutsche-bank-1458379806

>Getting mad at facts and resorting to personal attacks

Why are trumpfags usually like this?

You'll see capital flight (before the capital controls are imposed) and hyperinflation probably. America will seriously probably start looking a lot like Venezuela. Things will keep getting worse and he'll use executive powers to impose more controls to try to control the situation and you'll get paranoid rants on TV every night directly from the white house.

What he chooses isn't about who chooses him.

Just admit you totally made something up. It's okay to be wrong, just don't keep lying about it.

the headline is just being polite.
from the article:
>many big banks have shunned him

>Other Wall Street banks, after doing extensive business with Mr. Trump in the 1980s and 1990s, pulled back in part due to frustration with his business practices

>bankers “know better than to pitch” a Trump-related deal, said a former Goldman executive

Capital fligt has been a thing for like the past 40 years you idiot.

Yeah, and do you actually believe all that crap? The MSM (as much as I hate using that term) is in a concerted effort to kill Trump by any means necessary, and mostly by lying.

I was alive before trump ran for president, I remember this stuff being published in the 80's.

yes, I believe it.

Sounds like something he could refute with facts, but business and fiscal transparency isn't really his thing...

I fail to see what's bad about the media trying to bury Trump. He's an awful candidate. The real problem is that said media is pushing Clinton who is an equally awful candiate. It's such a sad story. With literally any other candidate the GOP would have won a fucking landslide victory after 8 years of Obama. And then they dug up this shithead egomaniac with zero policy and diplomacy. They could have stomped Clinton into the fucking ground!

The media stuff he really brought on himself. One of his few clear promises is liberalizing libel suits and restricting freedom of the press. Are you honestly surprised the press doesn't want to dig its own grave? His past actions have shown him to be irritable, litigious and vengeful - there is zero doubt on my mind he would follow through on his promise in any way possible.

>ps : non american , just curious
Yes, we can tell from your punctuation.

Protip: Putting a space before a colon, exclamation point, or question mark in English is basically the textual equivalent of a French accent. Don't do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colon_(punctuation)#Spacing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exclamation_mark#French
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Question_mark#Stylistic_variants

He'd be good for American business, but Shillary is the better overall choice for pres.

There is nothing about her that is better than Trump, literally at all, unless you are one of those freaks that loves evil people in power because they are more "ruthless" or whatever.

she's fine once you realize the emails thing is a tempest in a teapot. also Benghazi and whatever else /pol/ has been telling you.

Her real liabilities are things like her past support of the Clinton Crime Bill and the fact that she isn't very open.

which aren't exactly faults compared to, say, sexual assault, open racism, narcissism, fraud, etc.

She's been in politics for 30 years. Trump has never held a single government office.

We are not arguing about morals. He is a dirty businessman, but OPs question is whether or not a dirty businessman might actually be a good thing.

lol at this
>That's not true!
>Actually, it's pretty well substantiated
>No it's the biased media! Everyone is lying who doesn't align with my conformation bias!
Good stuff mang.

there is no candidate for small government guys like me.

im not voting but id prefer trump just as a fuck you to the system and corrupt career politician scum like hillary

The only other R candidates that differed from Clinton in any way were Paul (my favourite) and Carson.

You are insane if you think Ted Cruz could stand against Clinton and the MSM. There were rumours of him having 5+ affairs floating around in the primaries.

Rand would've been portrayed as an anarchist who wants to sell meth to your children, and Carson would be the wacky fundamentalist who hates women and abortions.

I think Rand could've beaten her but you need to stop believing all the msm shit about Trump, because they would've used it on literally any other R candidate.

Wew lad. Bill Clinton is a rapist and the Clinton foundation's main purpose is to launder money from foreign governments/big multinationals.

Please, stop your shilling and accept that Hillary is the most corrupt candidate ever to run for office.

neither of your claims has been substantiated, and one of them has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton.

I hate the woman, but the shit they're throwing at her is pure invention.

Trump on the other hand has been deeply unpopular for almost 40 years now. He's also spent most of that time getting sued, not running government agencies.

It does because there are witness testimonies saying that she helped cover it up.

About the foundation, why do you think the FBI are investigating it right now? If you actually give a shit you should read some of the emails about donations to Africa. It's pretty much smoke and mirrors colonialism and European/Arab countries are involved as well as the US.

ffs m8
nobody denies that clinton is corrupt. I know nobody who's saying "I will vote Clinton because I like her platform," but likewise everyone is saying "Trump is quite possibly the worst candidate who's ever graced the podium, matched only by L Johnson."

People aren't voting for Clinton. They're voting against Trump. I know this is the kind of nuance that internet fucktards and trolls tend to overlook, but it's a fundamental difference that completely restructures what this election is. If Clinton wins then the Americans will have voted for status quo over political upheaval. It will be the defining statement about politics in our present era, whatever the outcome of the election.

Trump is not the solution to corruption. That's like saying "My husband's been cheating on me so I'm dating an axe murderer." Nobody questions the fact that American political dynasties are corrupt as fuck. Everybody is questioning what is to be done about it. Some people want to burn it to the ground, others want to work within the system to fix it.

>Rand beating her
"I'm a different kind of Republican- I want to let blacks burn down your neighborhoods and open the borders"

Jeb would've gotten more votes than Randlet.

if you were hiring a hitman, which would you rather have?

Serial Killer X: 30 years of experience, botches every job, and doesnt care about protecting your interests or protecting your privacy. turns around and deals with your enemies behind your back. leaves traces and evidence, and theres mounting reason to consider this hitman may kill or rape children.

New Guy Y: Just started campaigning to take on hits, been showing that in target practice for the past year he's hitting all headshots. literally wants to make your life great

so you'd rather cover an infection with a bandaid than amputate the foot to save the heart?

>why is everyone like this?
ftfy
hillaryfags are the same.

seems pretty plausible bro.

what has she done in 30 years? list 3 things she has done that are widely considered to have had a positive effect and couldn't have been done by most other politicians (read: anyone with a brain in her positions).

yes

yes

we're all posting in a b8 thread m8s

Name literally one thing that Trump has done that didn't benefit him personally. The race is between two people with one being the obvious candidate. People voting for Trump are just doing it to buck a system that has created a country with the highest standard of living and the most opportunities on Earth, and for that they're retarded.

Every time I look at one of these debates it's turns into Hillary supporters voting Hillary becayse Trump said something that offended them. I have yet to see people actually discuss anything that either candidate supports. Trump hurt everyone's feeling so they're voting Hillary. What the fuck does Trump liking young women have to do with being president?

No, friend. The difference is that Hillary, regardless of her personal iniquities, actually has policies. And even understands what they are.

Trump has no substantial policy. All you have to do it take 5 minutes and look at each candidate's website. You will see Trump is just spewing bullshit.

that's pretty stupid considering they both have policy outlines on their websites. trump may not be a politican but he obviously has a set of beliefs. he picked mike pence who has a fantastic record even considering his raging christfag status that open minded liberals seem to hate.

even if trump really has no idea what he's doing i'd still pick him to follow basic republican values rather than a significantly worse version of obama. hillary has not proposed a single thing ive agreed with and will only serve to bloat the government further and possibly enact a second cold war. it really disgusts me that she will probably win

you had me at Trump

lol

Yeah talking about grabbing sluts by the pussy when you're trying to impress Billy Bush is so much worse than putting our countries national security at risk.

No fault at all there. Gotta love Democrats jizzing all over Comey and now they are having trouble taking shits with such tight buttholes.

FBI doesn't investigate tempest in teapots.

>FBI doesn't investigate tempest in teapots
sure it does.
notice they exonerated her.

I agree, if she was a normal gov employee she'd have been fired and perhaps put in jail for a month or two. But it's also true that the State Department servers were hacked repeatedly during that same time frame so nothing she did caused any more damage than would've happened if she followed the rules.

My big concern was that she wouldn't admit the mistake and take responsibility for it. She has since done that.

so now the only thing I have against her is she will outlaw my favorite rifles like her husband did. That may be inevitable though, the GOP has lost the ability to elect a president.

Lmaoing@ your life kill yourself retard

then there's this faggot

Cruz, Rubio, and Jeb(!) would have lost even worse than Trump will

actually the more republicans hate a candidate the better their chances are of winning an election.

Republicans have stopped giving a fuck what the rest of the country wants. Which is cool but there's not enough of them to vote anyone into office.

Honestly banks are always looking to keep a good thing going
Trump just found a good appraiser

they never gave him another business loan after that.

Are you the sort of person who believed people who said Obama was a terrorist Muslim from Kenya

Don't bother trying to convince them otherwise mate. These are the sort of people who believed anonymous posters on Veeky Forums are FBI agents with inside info on her case.

>highest standard of living
>usa
kek
>name one thing trump did that didnt benefit him personally
marry an immigrant

>Help turn the most major city in America from a crime ridden cesspool into the billionaire capital
>People write articles about how American (((banks))) hate being repeatedly out-jewed by DT for 20 years, 30 years later.
Honestly that's what I see here. I see a goy outsmarting the (((banks))) and it makes me think of Kek, and how Trump is his prophet and how /pol/ meme'd Trump into the White House by praising Kek with digits, and I can't stop seeing how its all related.

yanks fall victim to electioneering without fail

>tfw americans get played between two terrible candidates, and willingly partake in the shitshow, AGAIN

>He's an awful candidate.
according to who?
Trump's particular viewpoint is his own, hence why his own party hates him, Democrats hate him, Bernbots hate him; but his viewpoint is most reflective of the types of changes Americans themselves know need to take place to restore the middle class and improve our posture on the world stage.

Are you diagnosed retarded or is that just something you do?

>"his viewpoint is most reflective of the types of changes Americans themselves know need to take place to restore the middle class and improve our posture on the world stage."

>MUH TRICKLE DOWN
>MUH REAGAN
>GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT

no, I see what's going on.

this goy is a perfect example:
/pol/ is engaging in an orgy taking credit for a movement that started before they were born. Clinton and the press play right into their hands by pretending their views are extreme and "alt right."

in reality about 1/3 of the electorate actually believes this conspiracy shit, it's not alt or extreme. It's extremely mainstream. The only real question is when will it end and how? Trump has finally come out and given voice to the anger half of americans feel, which means future candidates will do the same but bigger.

And the anger will continue to grow as republicans continue to fail to elect presidents. With that anger will come more conspiracy theories about why they fail. Because these people want pleasing lies, not self-reflection. And that's fine but reality no longer agrees with them and their death-throes aint pretty.

I agree with a lot of what they say, but then I'm just one moderately wealthy white man. As demographics go, mine is quickly becoming extinct.

What the fuck are you talking about? His "viewpoints" are literally nonsensical and mean nothing. He parrots what he thinks people want to hear without the knowledge or knowhow to ever get things done. Your estimation of who regards Trump and agrees with his "viewpoints" is also wrong, you're looking at poor, uneducated Americans that think Trump knows what he's talking about.

Globalism is innevitable and here to stay. It will prevent global wars and lead to the new world order government. Debt to china is actually a good thing but most people have no fucking clue.

Its common sense, sorry you can't see how median household income has declined significantly since China joined the WTO even though there are graphs that show it
>less illegals
>less outsourcing
>less world policing
>more getting paid for what we do
Apparently these kinds of views are shunned by Democrats

>I like paying taxes so people can sit around and do nothing

If by "people" you're referring to Republican legislators, then no.

kek

one side dislikes poor parasites and the other dislikes rich parasites.

meanwhile the American dream is to become a parasite one way or the other.

So then vote for Trump.
>less mexicans taking jobs from dumb people who will never be accountants or lawyers or whatever fuckin job americans are supposed to do nowadays
>stop outsourcing american industries that just want to 'improve profitability' at the expense of thousands of american jobs, and the jobs that depend on those jobs and so on
It isn't trickle down. It's trickle up.

>not self-reflection.
I am certain that I am right
I reflect on it every day, in threads such as this.
I'm not alone, most Trump supporters believe everyone else is brainwashed, because they are.

(At the debates)
Hilldawg: "Stop fucking over literally everyone you can for personal profit."

Trump: "You shoulda stopped me :^)"

Even if he had said "You're doing the same thing while in public office. I haven't done that while in public office."

But no, nothing gives me any indication that he will elevate the lowest class as you say.

I'm not talking about whether you're right or wrong, that doesn't matter in the slightest.

I'm talking about why you fail to convince others to side with you. Why the republican party no longer has the majority of US votes.

you can be right and still be enough of an asshole that nobody wants to agree with you. I don't mean you personally. The right has a lot of good, true points but they're lost in the crazy and the mean. That's a tragedy because the left shouldn't be allowed to run amok doing whatever they like.

When he says we are getting ripped off on trade, people don't understand it.
We get hosed on tariffs. Not only abroad but our system has so many loopholes for others to pay such a small %. He would fix this.

Converse chuck Taylor shoes. They are shoes, we all know this. But they started putting felt on the bottom, on the rubber. I'm sure most have noticed and thought 'huh'. Well, they do that because then they can classify the import as a slipper. But why... because slipper tariffs are around 2-3% and shoes are in the 15-20% range.

We get hosed in every which way possible in trade. Not only on exports but on imports as well.

>you can be right and still be enough of an asshole that nobody wants to agree with you.
sure, I call people like this 'cucks'
you see a way to stop getting fucked, but fighting the fucking is too distasteful, so you'd rather get fucked

>Hiring a Hitman
>Drawing the morality line at raping children

Wew lad.

>implying he isn't corrupt himself and never will be

>copy pasta

was it hard to do?

>american politcal dynasties are corrupt as FUCK

>keeps the cycle going by electing another corrupt piece of shit

And your analogy has absolutely no basis in reality. It should be: My ax murderer is cheating on me, so let me go back to my husband.

I'm just thinking about what evil creeps liberals like you would be if their plan to enfeeble the individual, impede the rule of law, and cripple our national defense were guided by a coherent ideology instead of smug ignorance.

>small government
Vote libertarian, reducing government power is one of the main platforms of the party.

This entire concept of "american manufacturing" is a complete meme from top to bottom. They don't realize that part of the problem has to do with the fact that Chinese infrastructure for the last 100 years or so was specifically optimized for manufacturing. There are factories EVERYWHERE and distribution efficiency on a scale that the United States could honestly never match without years worth of development. Cheap labor and lack of civil rights concerns is just part of the formula. China is literally built for this type of work and they do a really good fucking job at it.

>wants to enact change
>votes 3rd party

well meme'd ctr

Ah yes /pol/ and theyre unlabeled, unsourced infographic images. Definitely not shit some user just made up

Next thing you're going to tell me is my vote for johnson is a vote for hill isnt it.

He wants a small government, libertarians want small government.
Whats the problem?

i'm voting for gary johnson

Poor rich people, such victims, ablooblobloo

Just one question: what is a leppo?

>I also want to enact the free trade agreement known as TPP fellow libertarians

>voting for librarians

why

if they get 5% they get matching funds or something and it will be much easier to get on the ballot again. also when people see on the news or something that the numbers are growing it encourages a thought process that leads to asking some important questions that haven't been considered before.