>Season 4 leaks
my.mixtape.moe/aazlxo.mp4
imgur.com/a/zeKrv

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Barrel attachment comparison as of Sept 23: youtube.com/watch?v=-cov6N2YLH0
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Hard Fought Victory:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3N9hvF2x27c
youtu.be/geYyhbFMexg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>making that abomination of twitch the OP

>peak to a side and try to kill someone
>can't shot
>peak again
>can't shot and died

>maybe this will stop happen eventually
>get on another match
>the game frozes

Can I get my money back even If I played more than 5 hours?

>try to waifu Twitch for her homely appearance
>she gets more self-esteem
>starts applying tons of makeup and moves on to other men
nice game

>Ash

I wonder how large the new update will be

>>peak to a side and try to kill someone
>>can't shot
>>peak again
>>can't shot and died

shit that happened to me also
is that just a random glitch?

Show video, shitposter.
Or is the problem that your computer is just completely broken?
Also you're exhibiting a classic case of being on tilt, please shut down your pc and sleep it off or if its early in the day at least figure something else to do. It's the only way.

I will start recording and when It happens I will have footage

Random that its happening to me every match almost every round

>Enjoy the journey man, don't see it as a chore.
Yeah, I'll try. I'm coming from Overwatch and when I look back at recordings of when I first started, I was a lot worse, both in mechanics and tactics.

I don't wanna try ranked until I get that competency I described. Casual is casual, but I don't like letting people down when it "matters."

I've been trying to watch the killcams to learn from them. I remember someone saying they could get kills just by shooting where attackers were likely to be, and I've already gotten a few of those myself, so I'm sure it'll come in time.

Thanks for the numerical metric. I'm level 19 now and I usually have a negative K/D. Besides Doc and IQ, I noticed I don't end up doing much with my gadgets, so I end up going Rook and Thatcher a lot like people suggested new players do.

Not that into streams, but I admit I usually learn stuff from watching high level players.

Thanks anons. I dunno why /r6g/ is this helpful compared to everywhere else on this board, but I'll make sure to visit often if I end up getting it.

thats pretty serious
it only happened to me once and it really pissed me of

>I don't wanna try ranked until I get that competency I described. Casual is casual, but I don't like letting people down when it "matters."

That's just the thing, in casual you're going to end up going against people who are exponentially better than you, while in comp you're going to get people at your skill level. If anything, they're going to be letting YOU down.

For all our shitposting and shitspewing I really think this is still one of the best generals on this board.

I love you /r6g/, I'm glad we get another year of content and I enjoy talking about the game with you friends.

Caverias new outfit

>I don't wanna try ranked until I get that competency I described. Casual is casual, but I don't like letting people down when it "matters."
play ranked
casual will get you ranked against plats that will destroy you every round in ways you have never seen before
in ranked you can slowly grind and get better while playing against people slightly better than you

what is Thermite's winning dance?

Our anniversary is coming up

You lads ready.
youtube.com/watch?v=3N9hvF2x27c

Gangnam Style.

Castle buff when?

>2v5
>Rook is dead and Castle didn't take a plate
my sides are in fucking orbit mate

Footage from our teamspeak in-house matches last night. Sorry for the first person perspective the whole time, I still don't know how to use spectator mode. Now with 100% more working links.

youtu.be/geYyhbFMexg

peek

so is this game dead? last time I played it was fucking dead as shit. did they fix anything? Why did they make buck + thermite into a class?

Yes. It's dead. Stay away.

No, you bleeding idiot. It has gotten more players than it ever had at release and it keeps growing.

The Glaz ace from the in-house got corrupted so here's the other dumbest end to a match.

>is this game dead?
>free weekend
>more people playing now than at launch
Yes it's dead go back to overwatch fucknut.

yeah, that shit nigga

Nice to see people reposting my shitty OC.

I wanna try making something again but I don't have any ideas. I'll take a request for fun as long as it isn't too lewd.

People like it because its funny not because its good. For the love of god do NOT try to make anything lewd.

I know because it's not good, but if I can make shitty OC to make people laugh at how bad it is like Vek it might give me motivation to get better and actually try doing stuff.

As long as you're self aware and doing it for the sake of it being bad but entertaining.
I don't think Vek is doing it for a laugh.

Mute trick-or-treating and Twitch filling his bag with drones

Alright I'll try, don't expect anything quality though

Caveira interrogating someone and the rest of the latter's team standing menacingly behind her.

I'll maybe try this if I'm not burnt out after

Were there codes for free shit during the finals? What did they give?

600 rainbow credits

So I should just jump in ranked for balanced matches, even if I'm only level 20? There's placements, so do I end up with people at a similar level or is it just mix-and-match at first?

In Overwatch they match you by skill regardless of whether it's quick or competitive, so it turns into "casual" and "tryhard" modes. It's nice to expect competent teammates in OW comp, but the community is a far cry from that of /r6g/ and people shit on each other for perceived slights. Especially at the lower ranks, since matches are often lost by people not doing their job or picking the wrong job to do, while in higher ranks every individual is competent and it's team synergy and strategy that wins games.

But I'm not at that level in R6S yet, and I don't wanna be "that guy" that lost the match because he didn't know where the stairs were.

I'm gonna go and scout the maps a bit, try to find cameras and whatnot.

>I'm gonna go and scout the maps a bit, try to find cameras and whatnot.
Make sure to use r6maps from the OP and/or use IQ

I suggest being at least level 30~ish before starting ranked... but with your dedication to possibly scouting the maps, I wouldn't be too worried. Definitely check out some of the shitty but popular youtubers not for their skill but just to take in tips and tricks via osmosis.

Also, don't play a shielder until you know how to avoid and expect Nitro cells.

Has ash got a weapon that will pierce deployable shields? Are they able to be pierced at all?

Earlier I was behind a shield, the window in front of me hot lit up, went prone, and was dead shortly after getting down.

The shield was distinctly between us and I wasn't hit until I was all the way down behind it.

I feel like anytime an op has clipped through shields and I've shot at them the hits didn't register.

Just unsure of how it happened altogether.

her breaching rounds can stick to shields, yes

Got the PC code?

AFAIK her breaching round will destroy deployable shields but won't do anything to carried shields. I could be wrong though.

Sorry, I should have been more clear, I meant either of her primary assault rifles. I should have noted which during the replay but I was too focused on where she was shooting

No, probably netcode issues

Probably shit netcode. Nothing can pierce the ballistic shields except for nothing. They're either defending you or they're exploding; it's one of the two, no exceptions.

I think they were all xbox codes

Thanks for the responses lads, I didn't want that to be the truth but kind of figured that was the case.

Always disappointing when things like that happen.

>jap ops get the best pump action shotgun in the game
>going to be nerfed because console friends are going to be unstoppable with it
How long does it take for them to nerf shotguns after op releases? I just want a reliable pump action for once.

GSG9 have a good pump

This is the first general I've visited not completely taken over by shitposters, weird rpers, and folks who crave attention.

Thanks, /r6g/.

It's good because it's on characters that go sonic fast and can peek with it; but the supernova has tight spread over range.

it can be hard to use shield operators because it's hard to kill someone with just a pistol and you can bet your ass you can't see someone with your limited field of vision who will just headshot you from a bad angle unless you're Montagne.

>4 v 4
>enemy team gets an extra player during operator selection phase
>your team doesn't

Every time.

I disagree that it's difficult to kill someone with a pistol on the premise that if you have the window of opportunity to land shots with your shield safely without dying, that doesn't make it a problem with the weapon, so much as the positioning required to utilize the weapon.

But yeah, the limited FOV and the inaccurate display of how much the shield protects you is a bit of a pain in the ass. Also the netcode can really get your goat with regards to shielding, and you can be fully turned for safety, but as far as they're concerned, you're still vulnerable. V frustrating

It feels good we outlived the division general and then some, feels damn good to be on /r6g/

>tfw you are bad at this game
Why did I bought this game where I suck

Holy shit I'm so fucking bad at this. LITERALLY WHAT IS ANATOMY.

Now it's not even funny, now I'm just worse than Vek. 3rd and maybe 4th panel coming up soon if you even care lol

By the way, please don't ask about the door. Let's just say trying to visualize someone angrily banging on a door is difficult when you're the artistic equivalent of an 8 year old.

>tfw you are bad at basketball
why did I buy this basketball when I suck at basketball

Because you liked the premise and want to get better at it, you fucking friendo, you.

I'm dying, keep going

>I've been playing since beta and through a couple of free weekends
>I just bought the game a couple of days ago and I realize I suck so bad at this game

Its not fun when you suck so bad

This is some Aqua Teen Hunger force shit

If you don't find it fun, don't play
It's obvious that there's a learning curve, but if you don't think you want to invest the time, then think about getting a refund. After all, games are supposed to be fun for you user.

I have been playing for a lot of time now and I dont see any improvemetns

REQUESTANON HERE
PLEASE KEEP GOING

I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE

What are you failing on? After all, if you keep doing the same things over and over unsuccessfully and not learning anything, you won't get anywhere

I'll give it to you straight user - I was 60 levels in by the time I felt like I was actually contributing to the teams victory more than I was to our defeat in most games. Right now I'm in a weird spot where sometimes I get shot 30 seconds into a round and sometimes I kill 4 people with roaming shotgun Bandit. Sometimes I successfully manage to get to an objective and clear it, sometimes I get blown up by a nitro cell that was on the other side of the wall. On the plus side, I can actually make my around every map now and have a decent idea how to get from point a to point b without getting blasted from half a dozen different angles/murder holes. You just have to keep playing and push through the first 20 - 30 hours you'll spend getting shot from everywhere.

For any drawfags here. Requesting a band poster for the cool upcoming band the Hipfire Headshots. I'd do it myself if I had any drawing ability.

AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT ME

THE ONLY THING I KNOW HOW TO DO IS FREEHAND AND I SUCK AT DRAWING PEOPLE OTHER THAN WHATEVER THEIR DOING IN

But stickmen are fucking classics. Nobody ever expects those to be good so they can be whatever and still be perfect. The skill ceiling for stickmen is super low.

I keep getting killed through small holes and when they just run towards me I always seem to lose a 1v1 combat and when I caught them out of position I miss everything

I have been playing 24 hours and I keep getting my ass kicked every time I walk in a building

>that fucking cop uniform

Fucking pyromancy mains GET OUUUUT

first operator to get on attacking side:

Copy pasted from last thread:

Here are some basic pointers (for you and any newfriends that stumble upon the general):
>Before you do anything, go to the main menu and watch both Tutorial videos. This will get you some free renown (Ubibux)
>do the Situation single player missions. Try to do them on Realistic, and try to get the three stars. That will get you more renown.
>Jump on terrorist hunt and play a few rounds. This will allow you to get to know the maps and bomb locations with some target practice dumb AI
>If you feel very lost in the maps, I recommend you go to Multiplayer->Custom Game-> and you set up a Local game with only you in it. This will allow you to freely explore any map to your heart's content, and figure out the basic layout, where the cameras are, what parts are destructible, etc.
>Jump on Multiplayer. You should probably stick to being a point-defender while you're new, because you will likely lack the experience to be an effective roamer. When you atttack, stick with your team and drone for them
>Buy attachments for your operators, stuff like sights and attachments for recoil. Don't buy laser sights unless it's a shotgun or a shield pistol.
>Jump on the general's teamspeak and play with us. We have people of all sorts of experience levels and everyone is pretty friendly and willing to help each other out.
>Drone. Drone. Drone. Don't ever go into a room as an attacker before droning it out, if you can help it. You have 2 drones, so use them. (Protip: throwing your spare drone out when your first drone is still alive will delete your first drone)
>Communicate with your team. Try to listen to callouts and try to learn callouts yourself. They're hugely important.
>Headshots are one hit kills always, so try to work on your crosshair placement.

For a newbie on attack, get Thatcher, Sledge, or Ash.
Defender: Rook, Mute and Jaeger.

Panel 3/?

Ash, Thermite, Thatcher, Sledge.
I have no team and I must scream:Buck.

>Advicing a newbie to get Thermite

Stop this meme. Do you seriously want a clueless Thermite on your team?

At least with Thatcher all he has to do is stick with Thermite and EMP where he needs to breach, with Sledge he can just do his own thing and flank, same with Ash. Neither hurt the team by dying prematurely

A premature Thermite death or a clueless Thermite fucks you up. At least a Thatcher is really simple to play

>Red Crow showmatch video
>This in-house video
>Realize 20-something year olds constantly speak using memes

All you gotta do is ask the team to direct you.
He's going to be a shitter and he's going to be playing with shitters so it really does not matter and if he fucks up enough someone else will take thermite.

I'm used to ACOG sights so aiming down a pistol's sights for headshots in tense situations is kind of hard for me.

>Night house chem raid
>me and one other guy left against 2 of them
>fucking dick keeps tossing nades near me and hitting me with friendly fire
>decide to go outside and spider man up a small indent with a window
>Breach pack kills a dude
>gun down the last guy has he's killing my teammate.

>CSGO has a Nova
>Siege gets a SuperNova
It's over, CSGO is fucking dead. How will Valve ever recover?

>hes gonna be a shitter

okay, so whats the WORST thing i can do in any given match

Reinforce between bombs

Teamkill Rook before plates are on the ground. Reinforce between bomb sites. Reinforce kids bedroom, leaving the room as Jaeger and not putting down your ADS. Take your pick.

here are some things I like doing in casual, as rules of thumb.

>on attack
If the objective is already found, just bring your drone outside for your operator to pick up so you have 2 drones to throw. It's better than trying to park it somewhere and then some guy just sees it and shoots it.
I like breaching from above the objective room. it usually means I have to 1v1 a roamer, but it's usually 50:50 but I have the advantage since I drone before entering.
Breaching from above is easier with people who have grenades. Buck and Sledge can smash the trap door and then lob grenades for some easy kills.
If they reinforce the trap door, Thermite is okay to do this with, too, and he's great because he has a claymore to stop someone from rushing up to kill you.
every other operator simply needs to have a breaching charge to do this, and if they reinforce the hatch you're out of luck.

but if you do this every round you will be able to memorize the maps very quickly.

why is reinforce between bombs bad

Someone plants bomb B and there's now a big ass reinforced wall between you and bombsite A that only the enemy team can break leaving only one or two ways for you to get in now.
Generally people make holes to quickly get from one bombsite to another with impact grenades or shotguns.

You have bomb A and bomb B. If they plant the defuser on either of these and you can't stop it before the timer runs out, they win, you lose.

You have to defend both, because they can plant in either. So let's say you're defending bomb A. And you reinforced between A and B. And let's say the enemies just took B from your team. Now you can't do shit to retake A because you eliminated the only way you had to peek into B and defend it, so you'll have to funnel through a single door and die by a hail of bullets.

>on defense
I think point defending is very difficult. I usually stay away from the objective room because everyone throws their grenades there. I stay one room away.
Staying above the objective room is okay, too, and it helps immensely if you reinforce the hatches even if they never open them.
Some stairways are great and safe camping spots. You should consider some stairways to be a 'room' you can peek from.
Defense operators with shotguns are very strong because they can open hatches. Don't miss the opportunity to open the hatch inside the objective room because while you all lock yourselves in, there is an option to escape, and opening it does not help the attackers in any way (unless they want to lob grenades from below)
in some cases a downed defender inside the objective room can fall through the hole and be revived by someone below.

Because you want to be able to move between bomb sites quickly. Ex: If you are in B and the wall is reinforced and someone plants A, you have to get out of B, run all the way around and then run to A, but by that point the attackers would have already set up a defensive perimeter and have a better chance of taking that round.

Having no reinforced walls allows you to defend easier since you have eyes on both bomb at all times and you can easily spot where enemies are coming in from and possibly even just take them out without even moving.

What these guys said, but you may want to place atleast put down one reinforcement down for cover.