/vag/ - Vanilla WoW General

spam about the chink problem on Elysium Q&A edition

reddit.com/r/ElysiumProject/comments/5cqt3w/we_are_the_elysium_project_staff_ask_us_anything/
>What's going on?
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/5bhill/the_birth_of_legacy_nostalrius_returns/

Everyone is waiting for nost2.0 which will be hosted by Valkyrie. We're currently waiting on server release.
>When is the release?
valkyrie-wow.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=22971

An announcement has been made on the valkyrie forums.
>OLD NOST PVP (Name: Nostalrius PVP)
will be released in a month. This has all your old level 60 chars for nostalgias sake.
>NEW NOST PVP (Name: Elysium PVP)
Brand new server, will be released 3 weeks after old nost.WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!
>what faction are we rolling?

Most of us are going horde in
Some people are planning alliance in

----------------------------------------

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

tags: nosg krog wpsg elyg world of warcraft

old: →

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Pf9zcnB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill all Alliance.

2nd for fuck freshstartfags

lok'tar friends

saltydogs is the only guild worth joining

Friendly reminded that want you to forget your geared 60s and carry them thru MC because they can't dps on Rag

t. mad cuck who will be playing alone.

Horde guild name is

Discord:
discord.gg/Pf9zcnB

the Veeky Forums allience raiding guild in Kronos II is still raiding weekly if you guys want something to do and regret while you wait for the new servers to release, can't say the guild is alive outside of raid days but it's there if you want to try stuff out.

Whisper Glurf/Automute/Crabberson/Infamy for an invite or ask people online to ask them on discord.

Summoning druid-user!

Yeah right except that my guild is already back on vent
Also how does it feels when your core is less geared than our alts? huh?

>Shithilum
lol ded guild on a ded server

After playing Legion I don't think I can go back to restarting juice-less WoW for the 19th time

juice-less?

Well then don't my man

Reminded that if you see this, RUN!!! HE'S GONNA SAY MEAN THINGS TO YOU!!!!

that implies legion is somehow more fulfilling than vanilla and i'd love to hear you take on that assertion

>X is better than Y

Why even compare the games when they have absolutely nothing in common, they're not even made by the same company.

After playing legion I'm having a hard time starting WoW at all.

Fortunately we're getting something less shit soon

Reminder don't bully babymetal!

can someone invite "Reht"

elysium discord?

Who's gonna roll Dwarf with me?

Fuck Druids!!!

im rolling gnome mage

>human can't be hunter
>dead human I.e. undead can't be hunter
Vanilla makes no sense. Enjoy playing this shit while me and my friends are having fun on retail

u sound buttblastied bro

NOSTALRIUS IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

>Sweaty fat neckbeard goes to McDonald's and orders a McRib
>Manager: Sorry sir, we don't sell McRibs anymore.
>Fat neckbeard: FUCK YOU!! I WANT A MCRIB NOW!!!!! MAKE ME ONE NOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!!
>Manager: Sorry sir I can't do that. I'm sure you can find something else on our menu.
>Fat neckbeard: "NO! FUCK YOU!! ASSHOLE!!!"
>Neckbeard waddles out of the store

Later that day:
>Neckbeard steals his mom's minivan and drives to the McDonald's McRib factory
>Breaks in and steals and eats several McRibs
>Calls his fat neckbeard friends and helps them break into the McRib factory as well
>Soon over 200,000 fat autistic neckbeards have broken into the McRib factory and stolen several McRibs
>McDonald's takes notice and tells them to leave
>Neckbeards and autists around the world cry foul at McDonald's for protecting their property while McDonald's ignores them and continues to make billions

L I T E R A L L Y THE best analogy to BTFO Nostautists.
Literal. Fucking. Theft.

Fun times...

>WE WILL BE ROLLING ON THIS SERVER !!!

stop copypasting this into OPs

oh shit, this janny is bringing bants

Post your name in the Alliance discord so I can ban you

this is what happens when avatarfags invade the thread

janny gets blood thirsty and starts deleting everything

It's OK. They've been "rolling" on servers for past 6 months

i think he's mad that I reported every single avatarfag post in the last few threads which totaled up to over 300 reports

Fucking idiot.

How much longer do we have? After getting my hunter to 110 on retail, I have 0 will to player ever again

I'd rather be auto shotting than playing that garbage

I WILL VANQUISH EVERY HORDE I COME ACROSS WITH MY HAMMER OF LIGHT. YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

god's work user

lmao are you me, i did that as well

What post got deleted? because of my extension I only notice that posts has been deleted when they're quoted because of (Dead)

but avatarfagging is against the rules user

65% of the asked said they'd go with the fresh server and the OP post should cater to the majority.

YES BROTHER

FOR THE LIGHT
FOR STORMWIND
FOR THE ALLIANCE

>After getting my hunter to 110 on retail
Damn dude it probably took whole week to do that!! Gz

(Dead) testing

>week

It takes like 8 hours to go from 100-110

I've been talking about 1-110. Well 3 days then I guess?

what the fuck, the mod deleted my hillary laughing picture? it was literally a reaction image to the post I quoted as I found it funny.

welp, it's a first time for everything.

If I've only ever played alliance, would it be worth it on rolling horde for the fresh start? I don't really know the majority of horde quests - or their questing path.

Who gives a shit about any of this? Who the fuck cares about life anymore? Koragon LITERALLY recorded and uploaded a video of him eating his own cum.

So will AV be up and running on the fresh server? From what I recall AV happened before ZG, my undead female rogue will need dat don julios.

Yes, it Horde has much better questing/city locations, it will be a fun change for you if you've only played ally

in b4 delet

Can you delete this shit too I'm tired of seeing this shit

Get questie + vanilla guide and it's smooth sailing from there. Besides largely all of the important quest are mirrored

Are warlocks usually rare'ish on horde the same as they are on ally?

They actually nerfed xp considerably since WoD, without looms it can actually take quite a bit of time.

>newfags never seen a janitor go rogue before

sad

Same deal

Make an Orc warlock is you want to be a true badass

>questie + vanilla guide
Scrub

iirc, none of the BGs were open at the start of Nost and AV came a good bit later after WSG/AB.

Horde quests are better desu. And you're closer to dungeons as well.
>or their questing path.
It's generally Starter zone -> Silverpine/Barrens/Stonetalon -> Ashenvale/Hillsbrad etc. etc.

not a newfag but I don't post a lot

Nah, locks on the Horde are bit more common due to being on the side that has WoTF.

>Janny does his job for once (for free)

>go rogue

That's the plan. I'm really not a fan at all of undead. They're usually way over populated and it feels like all the stereotypes of undead players are actually true. Also, I feel like the stun resist is just as useful as WotF.

is deleting a reactionimage really a janitors job?

What do you recommend?

WSG/AB are open at the start even though it's not the same as the blizz timeline

Vanilla Horde is objectively god tier and this is coming from a guy who prefers Alliance aesthetics

so are we playing crestfall?

ye

>Crestshills

vaporware lol.

Who /practicinglevelingonkronos/?

Who gives a shit about any of this? Who the fuck cares about life anymore? Koragon LITERALLY recorded and uploaded a video of him eating his own cum.

done two rounds to lvl 10 on kronos

t. chang

>him

i might do that at this point im so fucking bored

I keep wanting to do this, but i'll never be the same as a real launch.

Rolling hunter with a big fat ginger beard here o/

you can't really practice anything since there are going to me so many people online

anything you plan out on kronos will likely not work with 8 thousand people in the starting zones

the only thing you can do is try to find remote areas to grind mobs in

>anything you plan out on kronos will likely not work

Sounds like a classic case of get good to me.

what the fuck does that even mean

I just explained the leveling strategy needed

Any Hordebros wanna do ST?

>mfw druids have a instant mog tag skill and can just pull 3+ mobs at the same time due to thorns and rejuv

>elysium reddit filled with strawman after strawman
>it's OUR community and WE want the play the old realm so you new realm guys will just have to wait your turn okay?!!??!?!?? stop being entitled children

do these guys even register in their heads how fucking stupid they sound? do they lack even the most fundamental basic level of self-awareness?

Or you could wait a week for all the shit associated with a server launch to die down and level a class that is actually needed in raids.

>druids
>not needed in raids

Am I being memed? I thought the consensus was that ally had better quests and capitals? Humans being the exception since elwynn and westfall aren't good.

you clearly did not play nost on launch

it was impossible to tag mobs for like 2 months after launch, then it got even harder once the chinks started rolling in

droods got that battle rez tho

Just delete old characters lol.
Are they going to put half the team on life support for the dead on arrival realm??

L M A O

I caved
if anyone wants to level anything on alliance with me just send me a pst
i'll go to any starting zone

>that face

i still dont know what they where thinking

It always felt easier to level as horde to me. The starting zone > barrens > stonetalon > ashenvale > barrens > 1k needles route doesn't have as many group quests or travel quests as the ally quest zones do. Also the mobs are spaced out more evenly, ally zones have lots of mobs in everquest style camps that you have to cc and break.

Maybe it's just because I've done it so many times