Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

>Previously on /tosg/:
Top Pvp guilds edition
>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=720

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=725

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed)

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222ci1.1a213a435561.1f3f45516391a5.152545.153555
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3141666gg.1a284a5161.15243145.2f4f5877.1a21314a51617581
youtube.com/watch?v=4jHuqDQ0qyE
youtube.com/watch?v=mfe78FtIJ4I&feature=youtu.be
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134433dc.154555.1f2a334166758194.1a293a71.25314455.1125314375
tos.neet.tv/zones/world-map
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-maps-per-level/96225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUTUREPROOF IS THE STRONGEST TOSG GUILD

>not Swaaz edition
MAN

WELL OKAY

>it's official

Wugu C2 Fletcher C3
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222ci1.1a213a435561.1f3f45516391a5.152545.153555

or

Wugu C3 Musket C2
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3141666gg.1a284a5161.15243145.2f4f5877.1a21314a51617581

Hi! I'm LeCremer!

lel ohayou

>but i can't hear you with muh tp

Will Karga soon suddenly announce he's not fit to lead and Ohayou is merging into FutureProof whether they like it or not? Please let this happen.

>tfw Cats will be able to buy all the TP pizza his little drunk cat heart desires

>aegyo not in OP guild list

>CnL are lowest now

that would be nice and all but i don't think FP has enough room

kick out healmage

that would be nice and all but i don't think loli could stand not having that attention

You only need one slot to fit all of Ohayou? Embarrassing.

>cats buys his TP pizza, is enjoying it in fedimian
>nobody will buy from swaaz's repair shop, he's broke as fuck, hasn't eaten in days
>swallows his pride and apologizes to cats, asks to bury the hatchet
>asks for a slice of pizza
>cats hops on his pet, grabs the pizza box, kites him around until he dies

>br's rekt

a-are Crimson >our guys?

nice rank crimson lol

>tower HP

So do people just completely ignore them? And why are you posting about some normie guild?

Ohayou is recruiting!
Join us as we grow stronger everyday.
PM or add Karga, and I'll get back to you.

You seem to be implying that I've stated otherwise, and no, no merge incoming.

There are people selling Gacha hats for around 700k on my server. We can exchange the hats into points to use in the exchange shop, right?

If each hat gives us 30, you'll need 33 hats (23.1m) to buy a stats reset potion!

How do you feel about this?

Fine
I got a few of these Pots from EA and Events.

Those potions were free, user. Nobody needs them.

>unite tosg so we can accomplish something?
>nah FUCK THAT

I got two from ea+event and that last one that kim gave us (used it already to join the dex memewagon), but desu, I might need a few more potions in the near future. I'm saving two to be totally futureproof but you never know...

I'm just saying that you can reset stats with "silver" now.

Fuck traitors.

Is there anyone in this general that hasn't been a guild traitor even once? I don't think so. It's time to let that meme go.

Not enough slots, brah.
I know doomposting is a hip thing around here, but we're not THAT dead yet.

Only a few of us are shitposting false flagging memeing traitors.

true that
23m isnt low but if i am out of resets and really need one.. that is farm-able

just get a job at that point lol

i still rather take a week or more to get 23m ingame then give IMC my money

how would that be defined?
if my guild is disband, am i or not? i didnt had a choice if i want to leave or stay in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4jHuqDQ0qyE

wtf, kunai deals too much damage

he has a decent leveled attribute but his weapon is "weak" (5 lv 5 red gems memehammer), definetely great for that situation thanks to the aoe ratio, but imagine on a normal situation with a transcendent one handed sword

>OPEN-WORLD PvP WAR DAY ONE

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=mfe78FtIJ4I&feature=youtu.be

Four-Way War Between: Futureproof, Reroll, CuteNotLewd, Impetus

The day is coming to a close, but I got a lot of video from the first afternoon's skirmishes. Everyone had a lot of fun, and if your guild would like to join the war effort please PM Cats who will work with your guild to get you access to the Open World PvP Discord, and explain the rules of engagement we have set up that allow for hamster farming, as well as bee farming to both continue.

Still waiting for boat costumes!

r8 me m8s
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1134433dc.154555.1f2a334166758194.1a293a71.25314455.1125314375

Hmm they must have really high def to be taking that little damage from the boss

How do we make Ohayou great again?

Finally made it to 200

kill me

you can't, clique kill the guild.

You can't, it's fucked. Tear it down and start over with less memes.

karga just having a rocky start. we need more participation for GvG at the new time

The people carrying the guild stopped playing. It's not Karga's fault, the guild is just fucked.

I hope you die before they come out.

I still can't wrap my head around this being the only viable build for shinobi. It just doesn't make sense thematically to slap things with a tablet as a ninja.

Any Warlocks on Klae doing leech things?

Just hit 71 on Archer/Ranger omw to SR and I have no idea what to do...I did my 2 daily dungeons, I can't sit in the queue for event dungeon for 30 more minutes without pulling out my hair.

Bad fame so you can't

You literally haven't even made it to the shittiest part yet.

Who was carrying Ohayou before and not now?

Everything past 200 will do that for you.

no, missle hole just made a certain wugushi's heavy shot spam and now mergen abilities irrelevant. also, patsch and kinte didn't stop playing, they just left the guild

>bokor taking down a werewolf

Is it ironic?

still waiting for my lalacorpse disenchant doujinshi.

Beethoven :^)

So far i'm having a blast dying to magic based mobs.

kick the bad players
you already know who

Why would they add this skill to the game? It's so fucking stupid. Where's the "ur immune 2 all magik 4ever" skill?

I hope that happens, but i can only dream

nah, there are other decent options

the pierce based one is still "strong" as fuck (hop 2 usually mixed with corsair)

highlander just got a buff to moulinet: a much faster animation and double damage on enemies affected by crown. and clones performs moulinet too (crossguard + clone kunais burst are also a sight to behold)

I think that they fucked up by enabling shooting star for the clones but what makes the murmillo the bst option is the fact that you can mix rodel 3 + murmillo since the r7 slot is basically free (pelt 3 for max tankness, corsair for pvp, shinobi for memes, doppel for deeds but giving up 50% physical defense on that playstyle is weird)

on a r9 scenario, if epee garde works with clones, whelp, prep kunais will delete the whole screen

>people say monk is shit
>that monk is literally raping groups of people with kamehameha

ok

tos.neet.tv/zones/world-map
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-of-maps-per-level/96225

if you can find a way to demon prison district 2 i'm sure someone there wouldn't mind letting you leach, but leveling is so fast anyways if you dont absolutely hate playing your class

and ultracorn too

than you crimson dogs for denying us 2k TP

Fuck off she's mine

Hi, I am here for my Solmiki interview.

DELETE THAT

than you?

u wercome

what mobs kill your before 200?
its all easy as shit until 22x+

you will get raped so hard if you already had a hard time in easymode

energyblast is the only reason to ever have a monk, one-inch punch is great but good luck landing it, the shockwave you get by throwing a handknife at someone effected by deprotected zone is also great, but thats impossible to land or even use effectively. palmstrike has a decent aoe so it can be useable but the bleed is ass. God finger flick is pretty strong when maxed but the range is shit, still worthwhile damage though. All in all monk is for bullying untill you get energy blasted. Oh yeah and iron skin doenst even work, and nobody makes use of the golden bell attribute.

Those fucking tough enemies using magic that you think is a tankl and groups of magic mobs

silly Lawoo

who?

if you aren't the same level as the map and have just been playing 10 levels below which is the quest req range for most places outside royal mausoleum things can start hitting pretty hard at the 170ish range

> the "ur immune 2 all magik 4ever" skill

bloodletting
beakmask
prophecy

rape doujin soon

>partner rage quits on round 2 because he keeps getting 1 hit and were against cleric
coming to a dank pvp 420 montage near you

monk was always viable for pvp, eblast is really nice but not so impressive today (vs 50k high con people with 700 blocks), but asa monk you can pack cleric 2, priest for ress/monstrance, mass heal and inquisitor at r8. what makes monks pales is the utility from dievs, oracle, kabba and etc. you can go monk 2 + pd but still an ass build because lv 7 kamehameha with a shit weapon is not enough and not worth to be a half-ass doctor

>proud of winning a 1v1

what/where is that?

>Rance cuts it off when I start the teabagging

That's mighty rude

i want to teabag crippled helpless lalawoo

wasnt this a webm before

fuk u

Too lazy to find it.

>its bully lalameme hour

im IN

I'm impressed people still play this, considering how badly the devs butchered everything you can imagine

not that user asking for it but,

Thanks, Saved in my Lala folder

>ultracorn hosts saalus party
>i find boss (kirmleech) and say in party chat where hes located
>everybody comes to me, statue dies
>in a level 330 saalus daily
never again

Stockholm syndrome.

Jesus Christ these hat buffs are insane for leveling up. It's like I have 3 Arde Daggers in my hair.

>elemental damage
>relevant
are you from 2015 user? trump wins btw

I can't find anywhere else to go, or anything to play
I've made friends here and I don't want to leave them

at low lvls it is

I'm level 80 Cleric C2 Priest C2. I thought it was going to be suffering, but my basic attacks 1 shots everything my level.

Convince your friends all of you need anti-stockholm therapy and find a game that is a little less shit.
ToS is basically as shit as digimon masters online

They're not actually your friend, you stupid animeposter.

My crush only plays this and games I can't afford, and if I stop they will forget about me...