/blaz/ - Blazblue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- BBCF Character info
pastebin.com/zVa2p4Q3
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30044903
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kagura!

2nd for Izzy!

I want to grab Mai by the pussy!

Is a jobber!

and a loser

Izzy must use special autistic pizza de-greasing techniques to keep her trim figure, she is such a doll

Respect women.

but has 5k-6k damage combos in midscreen!

Nice

Can't handle a real woman!

Good luck getting my hand out of the way.

so you're totally gonna get announced this week, right?

Better move or you're taking friendly fire, friend

Stop this nonsense at once. Lord Kagura is a revolutionary, a true man of the people and deserving nothing but praise!

Any list of good Es players? I don't know who to search online for videos.

Relius can handle two at once.

shut up hibiki

Delete this right now

kagura has to compensate for no one liking him by hitting on every girl he meets

Icolash

Fuck you too buddy
N-O plays Es according to the stream on mixupnight, twitch.
I think Minami did day 1 but it was all day 1 tech.

That's not true, plenty of people like him. Since he's such a chill guy, he lets them get away with being rude to his face... in their heart of hearts, everybody loves Kagura. But I still love him the most.

Mai only came out 3 weeks ago, Jubei fan. It's best to wait another two weeks at least.

Check Journal's channel.

Also, keeponblaz.in

>this will never be real

i guess you're right. wasn't that basically the way CS handled it?

Im about to close the lobby down if anyone wants to host.
my damn hands hurt like hell.

I put a lobby up

GGs

No mai memes please. Now that she has been out for a month, is she any good? Or is she super predictable? Thoughts?

Fuck that's funny.

>she

SPIRAL!

>she

She's most effective when high res screeners are taken of her, because it's really hard to play Blazblue with only one hand

She's predictable insofar as what an excellent mother she would make for my children.

shes avg. anyone that knows her blockstrings and frame data will be able to punish her hard for doing things many net mais do. j.214~c in neutral is plus until you jump and block it in the air for instance. then you can hit with almost any 5b on landing for free 3-4k dmg. once you recognize her 5xCA or 5xCB variable, you can call out the overhead on reaction and the overhead rarely hits since she cannot gatling to a low from standing variables, so even if you fail to hit the overhead in startup frames, youll block it easily.

she shits out damage when you let her hit you though and people love pushing buttons. she can be obnoxious in neutral if you lack mobility or unfamiliar with what she can do. a touch into od can be 5k easily and everything is going full corner carry.

despite this, id put her lower mid tier. her pressure is fake and lacks any real mixup and lots of break points, especially if you can instant block. her best stuff is not gapless either. respect her safe jumps (j.214a 9 falling j.c or 236~214~214~6C are both very easy safe jumps for her as is an instant air dash j.c if she sent you flying midscreen). other than that, she cant do much unless you let her.

I don't know when Valkenhayn was released, I want to say October, but Makoto was released in August like a month after CS dropped. So let's say they release Jubei similarly, like 2 months after Mai, that means he'd be released in late December or early January. Which in that case, I don't see a reveal until early December. I'm not interested in catdad, but I hope he becomes playable anyway

>Thought my taunt button was my overdrive button
Boy am I on a roll today

cs dlc was announced and known. theres no planned or announced dlc for cf.

Whoever this kagura is in the lobby, is scary.

Kajun is underrated

Makoto was announced before the game released, but Valkenhayn wasn't. Valkenhayn and Platinum weren't officially revealed until some time later (though I remember a magazine spread of their silhouettes being shown, and people had no fucking idea who Platinum was supposed to be because of her poofy hair).

There's no placeholder, select art, or any information for Jubei except for the announcer voices, but that's something. And Mori has already said he'd be interested in DLC.

that guy sucks

Well I guess I suck.

>cs dlc was announced and known. theres no planned or announced dlc for cf.

they weren't revealed beyond makoto, they just got leaked. they scrubbed things a bit better this time.

>theres no planned or announced dlc for cf.

he said there will be more DLC characters on the console version in an interview, and that there's no current plans for the arcade version to get them.

That Kagura murders almost everyone who comes to these lobbies, with a bottom tier. Don't sweat it.

>praising yourself on an anonymous imageboard

The fuck /blaz/?

I want to be like that Reliusfag in the lobbies
How the fuck do I midscreen combo with this guy

You would understand if you were as good as me.

Spam this and some lows and overheads.

t. Icolash

>pupwa died
>now everyone has a chance to be namedropped
Apologize right now

I can work on neutral after I learn how to even combo with this guy

Namedrop me please, i want to be a meme.

Okay Anonymous

So how come lobbies aren't single/spectate?

Waiting sucks

They are when it's 4 people or less.
5 people or more is when it gets swapped to FFA.

Closing when those two finish

kay.

I just came to a major realization. The netplay scrublords here are no better than the randoms I find online anyway. Why am i putting up with this shit? lol. I could sit here and literally say nothing other than ask for games and say ggs afterwards and people would still be determined to start shit anyways. So, yeah. I literally have no reason to be here.

Got to bed Naoto-kun

salt

> Relius denies the booty.jpg

/blaz/ is my safe haven from the Mais Snakes and Hibikis

Is Ragna ever going to man up and fuck this girl or what

He'd cuck jin before that.

are you implying something about tsubaki

Does he even still exist?

He did in the church after the Nine incident, Mori just skipped the scene.

yeah
what you gonna do faggot

No, she became a nun to follow Celica's fate

Enjoy your insane religious extremist girlfriend. Don't let her gain access to the cockpit of any flying machines

I'm not pupwa though

/blaz/ has several snakes and at least 3 Hibikis though.
I guess if you're EU it's different.

Sorry dude, I'm not very good.

>/blaz/ has several snakes
I've only fought 2 and that's not often

>get beat up by that Kagura in lobby a lot
>meet some other strong Kagura I played in CPEX who wrecked me and uploaded one of the videos
>beat him silly several games straight
You really can't do a single thing wrong playing him or you get blown up, huh?
There's two Terumis, 2 or 3 Susano'os, at least one Hazama. Though I guess the Susans aren't mains.

Thanks user.

Here. Now leave them alone.

Who do you think has the best Overdrive in the game and why is it Izayoi?

>Anyone but Hakumen
I mean he can't get TOD off of air throw anymore but it's still "mash OD to get 1 billion damage"

Oh yeah I forgot about him for a moment, you right.
With good confirms and execution that is the delet button

5a-c 2b-c work wonders against scripted stand ups.

Amane's is beyond terrifying, but at least you have chances to guess right and get out

dead

do somebody here knows if Hazama's Gasaishou changed at all to be a decent move?

Why No Shokugeki no Ragna?

Tail command grab when?

What's the most damage Hibiki can get out of a 3D? Both regular and Fatal Counter versions, please.
So far, I've got 3148 off the regular version meterless.
>3D-2C-6D-6BB-6A-5C-2C-236A-B-2C-236A-C (3148)
You get 3166 by replacing the 236A-C with sjc-j.B-j.C-djc-j.C-j.214A, but screw that.
Off a Fatal Counter, I can get 3618 by doing
>3D(FC)-2C-6D-6B-214D-2C-6D-6BB-6A-5C-2C-236A-C (3618)
Are these optimal? Anything I can tack on to increase damage?
OD and meter obviously increases damage, but aside from that, is there anywhere I'm leaving something out?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30044903
New CMV

CH3D>6C>j.6D>jc.3D>2C>5D>6D>6BB>6A>5C>2C>236AC [3686]

That's corner only, though. I was thinking of midscreen combos.
My bad, should've specified.
I still appreciate it, though. I can't find any better corner combos either.

It does 900 damage now and pops them up to combo

>The startup on Susanoo's dash
Holy shit that's awkward.

shit tier for a reason

>dashing in when you could be forced into the corner and made to block several mixups to not die
This is why you will never be recognized as the true Susanoo

what can you follop up with? And has more kinds of invincivility or only for trows?