Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UE68R7__Spo
clips.twitch.
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4ZhKziQZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=V61QYJc0JHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thoughts?

i love animal ears

I saw that but the trash talk was weak. And I knew they were not really going to throw down.

youtube.com/watch?v=UE68R7__Spo
This is way cooler and way more impressive then anything fighting games can ever create.

unless you're K-Brad I dont respect any Cammy players.

every single one of you is disgraceful.

clips.twitch.
tv/avoidingthepuddle/AnnoyingOryxBabyRage

watching people get concussions isnt exciting, I dont even know the story of any of these fights, most UFC fighters would probably be disgusted by the amount of headshots in that sport.

Now if you had showed me some Rickson Gracie in Vale Tudo you might have an arguement.

I like KoF XIV. It's pretty fun.

me2

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ4ZhKziQZ4

but i bet y'all won't see me in it tho. post psn's

I don't see it as violence honestly. Sloppy Brawls are not exciting to me. I see masterful technicians trying to find, create and exploit openings. The KO is just the checkmate to a complex game of chess.

milky white girl boxer in sf5 when??

>comparing mma and fighting games for no real reason at all

>Sylvie
Why did this french retard go full weeb?

All I said was that its unfortunate that real fighting is way cooler then videogames.

Slut me up with that thicc tecch fambois

IROHA!

>White
>Female
Do you want to make the worst Boxer ever? Atleast make an Ann Wolfe Homage.

>KOF XIV background characters look better than SFV ones

the kof stages are kinda flat in general senpai.

You can even argue that they look better than the KOFXIV playable character models themselves

you never played Rival Schools?

I'LL SAVOR THIS

new samurai shodown when??

I like it, Looks very 2d.
Geese tower in particular reminds me a lot of old fighting game stages in its composition.

Yeah.
Andy still looks like shit but he does look a lot better than that picture.
When SNK said "Work in Progress" they actually meant it.

*Savour

skullgirls

What about the game?

if you had played it you would know that Tiffany Lords is already an official capcom character and shes pretty fun to play as.

is good

its just a simpler virtua fighter but with an air game
smash isn't a special snowflake game genre, its still a fighting game

Dead series lol.

Is there anywhere to buy Rival schools or do I just emulate them? I have been interested in the series for a while

That's such a strange observation to point out. Is there a single esport considered "cooler" than an actual, athletic one?

should I get same silent buttons

According to the rankings, there's apparently 100s of thousands of accounts for SFV. A fair amount of these are probably each individual having a few accounts, but it can't be that common, and that seems like a fuckton of people either way.

What if Capcom creates dummy accounts playing by advanced AI, like the RZR_INFILTRATION account, and uses those to inflate the numbers of players? And it's like a Turing test, because you can't see the other human; if it plays well enough that it seems human, nobody will know that it isn't.

There is as many CFN accounts as there is people who have ever made it to the main menu of the game, so there should easily be over a million.

that idea is silly.
but there has been claims that there's 400 bots on steam to inflate the numbers.

>/snkg/ died when I came back
>no new thread
I guess we're back here?

Bots are extremely noticeable though, and I find the idea that lazy, poor as fuck Capcom could actually development a program that could feel genuinely human without everyone finding out in a week.

you're gonna wanna emulate it if you don't own a dreamcast.

the first rival schools was on PS1 and arcades if you can get that ROM working.

I've ran into a couple people is casual just spamming lk the whole match

>White American girls are always sluts in Jap games
How did they know?

its pretty obvious when some super platinum player decides to smurf with the bronze leaguers, you''ll run inro a super silver with a 32 game win streak every now and then.

pretty sure those people are just farming fight money with a turbo button held down while they afk

idk if my laptop can handle it honestly.

was one of them named Jobbermania, and did they have a canadian flag and about 2000 LP?

I bet these people make 150fm from wins after 12 hours.

Unless you have a sponsorship or are about to get one, I don't think you really need that kind of advantage.

they get character XP and you get a few thousand FM everytime you level up, so if you cycled through the cast and got them all up to level 20 or so it might add up over time.

you still get FM for losing

>literally nothing I do stops SFV from dropping frames on PC
>it could be on low spec mode or near max settings and it's the same
I thought I had it fixed then realized that adaptive v-sync just meant it only dropped to 59fps average and kept it smooth instead of the 30fps v-sync lock tanking it to the mid-50s.

Yes, I'm really concerned with getting the respect of some random nobody from /fgg/. Thank you for enlightening me on this matter, user.

dropping frames offline?

if you're having shit matches online have you tried forwarding ports on your router?

Ah yeah, I forgot about that.

So that means there should, theoretically, be a dead weight bottom of people who only ever played through the story mode and shit, just a vast, bottomless pool of rookies.

I remember when the game was new a lot of players were unranked so you need to have at least a few LP to register on the board.

Some anons tried to get people to talk about other games, but people treated it mainly as an XIV general. Even when xiv stuff got posted like stuff that people found while researching not many people talked about it. I guess there weren't enough people. If another one is made we gotta make sure people talk about a wide variety of SNK related topics. As far as I know even the user that tried setting up matches didn't get much of a response.

how to make bb good
>gg-length combos
>rc now has rrc slowdown from xrd
>add much more varied gatling combos to reduce the necessity of microdashes and links

character specific:
azrael:
>normals now chain into each other without that weird delay

tsubaki
>2cc now vacuums the opponent to the proper height for iad combos and aerial bc bcc combos

nine
>when the opponent is not in a combo state, kunzite is 31 frames of startup
>unused spells buffed in some way or other

the biggest issue with this game is how the combos are so online-unfriendly. shit's like trying to do sf4 combos except 10 times as long.

Offline. It's some kind of weird stuttering issue, on adaptive v-sync I can only notice it because I'll occasionally get partially torn frames when it goes under 60fps.

I wish I could have played, I own the game but not a PS4 unfortunately. I'm not even good or anything but I would play because I like KOF.

This seems like such stupid thing to do since you only get like $4 worth of FM and you use 12 hours worth of electricity. Not to mention your device suffers wear and tear. HD + fans for the PS4 and case fans + gpu fans on the pc.

Do you honestly think the children who play the game care about any of that?

>gg-length combos
If I wanted that I would just play GG. Long combos allow for the enders and setups after finishing the combo to vary more heavily, and the moves would need a massive rehaul to have the same level of corner carry on some characters if the combo length was to be shortened.

>rc now has rrc slowdown from xrd
ODC is already an alternative for that. Putting it on both is unnecessary. RC is often used for making stuff safe on block, and for some characters like Mu, their mixup is heavily reliant on RC being immediate.

>the biggest issue with this game is how the combos are so online-unfriendly
Unless you're playing on an underwater connection or playing some extremely execution-heavy character like Naoto or such, then no not really. It's just something you practice and get down. Also watering down the game because of people playing on shitty connections is never going to happen, because the primary audience for the game is japanese, who have a much smaller issue with that.

i cant wait desu!!

What ever happened to Fraud Person Shooter?

when are we expecting this winter announcement or whatever

>people want BB casualized to the level of GG
How the times have changed

NESTS drugs

fucking delete this

there's a reason why bb is dead. it's unplayable online.

More like spergs as usual wanting games homogenized so they have less to learn and can just jump in.

>spergs
Spergs are the ones who dedicate their life to mastering a niche anime game. The rest of us normal people would like an accessible game that has lots of room for growth.

Keep grinding your 1 framers while the rest of us are working on our professional/terminal degrees, cuck.

What's the point of even doing that? To stop new people from thinking they have a chance?

winter

Street Fighter = Magic the Gathering
BlazBlue = Yugioh
Tekken = ???

no, those are dedicated players. spergs come to Lithuanian virtual printing presses to complain about games they don't play.

>tfw your state went from sweltering summer heat to freezing cold in the blink of an eye
i fucking hate alabama so much

>m-muh frame data

Best samsho.

Not soon enough.

Shut the fuck up Fraud Person Shooter.

>The rest of us normal people would like an accessible game that has lots of room for growth.

like hopscotch?

nah, too much setplay

>Fraud Person Shooter
No one's called me that in a long time.

Street Fighter = Hearthstone. It's fun and a great way for people to get started in fighting games.
BB/GG = Yu Gi Oh!. It's utterly broken but it's fun to master top tier stuff (zato/carl) and meme on people. Also tons of people know about it even though no one seems to play it.
Tekken = Shadowverse. It's lesser known than Hearthstone but still fun.
KOF = Hex. It's a ripoff.

When's Anna being announced?

delet this

I'd rather look at KOF14 than SFV desu

Hey /fgg/ can you guys rate my Tekken play and give me any tips for improving?
youtube.com/watch?v=V61QYJc0JHQ

is hop'n'mash 14 still worth picking up? gonna pick up a cuckstation if it drops to $200. do i need to pay the cuck fee to download patches?

I have this same problem. So what setting did you end up using? Also, AMD?

hopefully after globals. couple of characters whose style's aren't being represented, like ana/lei/bears/capos, so hopefully it's one of them.

or at the rate this is going we can get another guest character and a 2019 release date.

Normal people don't want to play BB anyway. It could be the most casual, simple to get into game ever, but still the ewwww anime factor will keep the regular humans at bay.

KoF was made by some of the same people that made worked on SF II, so it's the Duel Masters to SF's MtG.

That guy looks like he was just letting you grab him. A good player wouldn't allow you to do those many grabs. Furthermore, you seem a bit too reliant on grapples to begin with. you may want to do some mixups lest you get throw escaped several times every match.

>bi with a female lean
>futa

RPers are such plebs

I bodied this guy in VF5FS once, no joke. Was pretty confused until I looked up his channel. Thank you for reminding me of this shit, I think.

What's the point of going into ranked if you don't want to actually play?

Is Guilty Gear jazz or metal?

I think that person hasn't been back here since like 2013.

Shadowcheez pls.