/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

The Graceful Assassin Edition

NEW TRAILERS
1.5+2.5 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=cAKbBSn_c0w
2.8 ENG Trailer:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Irl_Dc-Tc8U
2.8 JP Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Paris Games Presentation:
kh13.com/news/kingdom-hearts-series-producer-shinji-hashimoto-attending-paris-games-week-with-a-special-kingdom-hearts-presentation-on-october-27-2016

TGS 2016 2.8 Roundup:
youtube.com/watch?v=4gKAR0uRZZ0
Release date delayed to 2017, Jan 12 for Japan and Jan 24 everywhere else

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Most recent interviews:
khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interviews-Tetsuya-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-2-8-KH3-6627
khinsider.com/news/Gamespot-Interviews-Tai-Yasue-6622
khinsider.com/news/KINGDOM-HEARTS-Unchained-X-Development-Report-3-6938
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Is-Coming-to-TGS-With-Trailer-and-Demo-6936
khinsider.com/news/Message-from-Tetsuya-Nomura-about-Kingdom-Hearts-HD-II-8-Final-Chapter-Prologue-7113

khwiki.com/

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=381Y374vbYY
youtube.com/watch?v=4H5zOJnxBHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /100% guilt/ here?

feels good man

>the moons so full
>it's not even cold out

Cant you feel it in the moonlight?

Can you feel it?
The moon's power?

Fucking pleb.

MOON SHINE DOWN

press F to pay respects for those with 40%

>guilted behemoth
fucking whale

What's the best Disney song? Pic related has my vote

youtube.com/watch?v=381Y374vbYY

ALLLLL SHALL BE LOST TO YOUUUUU

BEEEEEE GONE

youtube.com/watch?v=4H5zOJnxBHc
>Frolo draws his sword
>oh man oh man here it comes here it comes
>immediately falls off the roof

>cant beat marluxia quest XII
fuck

I recall hearing something about KHIII taking some cues from Devil May Cry back when it was first announced, but now I can't remember if it was real or just some bullshit that came around because DmC was still on everyone's mind at the time.

Become our local whale user.

Use a 2nd chance medal if there's one in your shared pool.
If you survive their attack, the counter goes back to where it started.

Just gonna drop this off, night everyone.

Be honest, how many of you have played like, one other game other than Unchained and try to pass off as a series veteran by reading the wiki?

Played 1,2,CoM, Days, only bbs and ddd I haven't played yet

who increased their total lux by 120% this week and made /top100/ here?

I've done everything and every secret boss besides roxas in recoded. One day.

cont:
kill me

Played only Days. I kinda wanna get into the series, but don't want to drop 120 for the PS4 remaster and 3.

When do we get the charm? Still haven't got it yet

No one who does this will admit it.

Though I bet they exist with how often people get really obvious stuff about the series wrong in this general.

how the fuck

>with how often people get really obvious stuff about the series wrong in this general
Oh if everyeone's so wrong all the time, then why do I barely see anyone correct others about it?

Me, personally, I don't sponfeed idiots.

Anyone who seriously tries to discuss lore or story in-depth from crappy secondary sources and word of mouth alone deserves to be wrong. If you don't know jackshit at least be honest and admit you don't.

>accidentally put a Marluxia on a full medal

Welp, event over for me I guess. Time to save some Jews for the next big event

At what upgrade do the Keyblades get the animation said in the notice?

Got 7 Adamantites. Should I upgrade Starlight from 20 to 24? The monochromes are at 25/25/26, and DR/Olympia at 23.The multipliers on Starlight 24 look insane

I've been playing KH since the first one.

I still have my copy of KH2 I bought on release.

Go for DR/Olympia first. Starlight is never worth it because neutral damage exists for multiple colour scenario's.

Think I'll get get Olympia to 25 or 26; the 2.70x sounds crazy with Meowjesty. HT Sora and Flowbermeow should be enough for the Upright Speed, I hope.

Thanks

first reroll

Second, at least its increasing

My Starlight's +27. Everything else is less than 21. Wondering what to do with the rest of this adamantite

Shit forgot image

Thats the last roll for now and it only took 3!

How the heck is a free player like myself supposed to beat Marluxia 11???

It's impossible

Jack at 100%????????????????????????????
Having a tier two buff????????????????????????

Actually not being shit at this game for one.

get ready for marluxia 12...

>there are people ITT who haven't played all KH games.

ISHIGGYDIGGY

As a free player should I just give up at 12? There's no way to beat it.

I did it as a f2p

12 is perfectly possible, though for me it required poison to activate on turn one on both the spooks on top of two buffed 100% AB 2 Jacks and I think my Shadow as well with a DR 23.

Anyone tried the NOVA glitch?

You should have started playing sooner

>NOVA glitch

Pardon?

I am F2P and I guilted Mar. B with 100%

Moogle O' Glory always has animations. Others get them at 30.

Even though the manga adaptions are frowned upon for a lot of reasons, do you like how much more colorful Organization XIII is in it?

Reminds me how 358/2 Days could have been so great.

nah not possible

>the manga adaptions are frowned upon for a lot of reasons
Where?
Whenever they're mentioned I always hear positive things.
What people don't usually like is when stuff from the manga is treated as canon or as legit characterization directly linked to the games.

>there are people in this thread who can't guilt marluxia b
Kek

Boy, I'd kill for a refreshing can of XIII cash right about now.

Jack, ht sora and kairi or buff and poison.

focus one and then another

The shitty fights drew ire.

Marluxia doesn't get any forms going, he just loses his mind after one last desperate attempt at making Sora his slave then dies right after.

Strange disservice to canonically 3rd most powerful original XIII member.

It just dawned on me, the game doesn't have PoTC or Tron medals, right?

Kind of weird considering there's medals from pretty much every other KH2 world. There's also no Hunchback or TWEWY medals from DDD.

Did Chi have cards from those?

Whales need to chill.

Nice

DELETE THIS

Goddamn it. What the fuck happened to our rally Snakes?

Too many lazy sneks.

>NOVA glitch
Nani?

i just did it guys. I just left my very first party. Day one since global release.

I need another guilted Jack to beat quest 13 ;_;

Isn't it silly or baffling that Xemnas put Marluxia in charge of Castle Oblivion and not, you know, Luxord?

Why does Luxord never get any respect. He has no fans, he has probably less authority than Demyx and doesn't do anything much.

If you do the Marluxia Quests and:

>You reach 1 hit remaining
>You then use Nova for that final hit
>Spook kills you but second chance activates

Then the game glitches. The mission continues but the enemy no longer gets turns, you can't use medals and every time you do, you use a Nova.

It's possible to finish the mission and score a Marluxia Medal using this since you just have to win without continuing.

In the unlikely event you have second chance but are unable to beat the Marluxia quests, this is one way to do it.

>Isn't it silly or baffling that Xemnas put Marluxia in charge of Castle Oblivion and not, you know, Luxord?
No, not really? Considering how Xemnas was actively trying to get rid of Marluxia and Larxene, he probably did it to lure them into a false sense of security. Nomura's interviews confirm that Xemnas knew all that was going on in his house, including the fact that Saix and Axel were plotting against him. And I can totally see it in Xemnas' personality to do something underhanded like that.

fag
kys

fuck off. I beat you're a dirty snake.

Was he really aware of Marluxia's treachery? I thought that was Saix who suspected what he was up to.

try again dumb bear

Everyone sent to CO were people that Xemnas didn't fully trust.

He knew shit would go down in there one way or the other, so he might as well send those that could end up causing problems for the Org. so that they'd kill each other and save him the trouble.

Axel only survived because Saix ordered him to kill everyone in there anyway so he was three steps ahead of everyone else.

Luxord is obviously a loyal and professional operative that Xemnas saw as not only a valuable member of the Organization but as a valuable possible vessel.

Did you guys do this?

that's not entirely true, Zexion and especially Vexen were valuable members that Axel/Saix personally disposed of to move up in the Organization

oh nm i see it

The whole Castle Oblivion plan was to accomplish 3 things:
1. Get rid of the traitors
2. Make the way for Saix to rise up through the ranks.
3. Find the secret room where Ven was hidden.

Vexen and Lexaeus were collateral damage, while I believe there was an old passage somewhere that said that Zexion was supposed to be Xemnas' adjutant originally but he got offed for Saix to have that place. Axel was pretty much there to clean house.

But until Axel was briefly recruited into Marluxia's scheme, it was just suspicion on Xemnas part? If he was convinced he and Larxene were traitors, he could have just confronted them and turned them into Dusks or kill them.

Pretty elaborate to send them to C.O. if he knew.

Both were valuable, but again, anyone sent to CO was anyone that Xemnas didn't mind losing and that he thought could cause problems in the future. The Replica program had already born its fruit, anyway, no further need for brainiacs other than himself.

And Vexen DID almost cause problems for the Organization as a whole by willingly showing Sora Twilight Town and almost telling him of Roxas. So it wasn't completely unwarranted.

According to Xigbar's Days' entry. Xemnas knew the whole time:
>Xigbar
>Day 71: The Traitors' End
>Saïx had a hand in what went down at Castle Oblivion - well, more like a whole arm. Which means Axel was in on it as well. It's a fact that Xemnas ordered Axel to take out the traitors, orders which went through Saïx. No specific names were given, but naturally Xemnas knew who the turncoats were right from the get-go.

>Pretty elaborate to send them to C.O. if he knew.
Not sure if you knew, but Xemnas is kind of a ham. Not just in voice.

This pretty much means if Marluxia really did grab ahold of Sora as his little slave he wouldn't get very far would he? Kind of makes the conflict in CoM silly when you think of it.

Guy never had a chance.

Yep. Which is why I think it's kind of funny when people treat him as some of Master Manipulator.

Who knows? Sora was strong enough to take down Org. members at that point.

He likely wouldn't have succeeded, but with Sora's help he'd likely severely cripple the Organization.

But he still had no chance to succeed in enslaving Sora in the first place when Axel and Naminé both cucked him off his scheme.

My party got first.

Marluxia wasn't really all that bright. He expresses his suspicion over Axel killing Vexen in his report, but recruits him into his plot anyway.

Did he just assume Axel committed high treason against the Organization and had nowhere to turn to but them? Only thing I can think of, really.

Wtf does the charm do?

I GOT IT user!
yet i left my party for nothing because i found a random's jack. After many attempts, and all rng going my way, I did it.

Time to go and join back my old crappy party, :)

Dandelion specifically needs to chill. They were funneling alt account and sub party members into the main party all week so they could cheese the lux boosts with 0AP and easy boss spawning.

They made up something like 20% of the Vulpes lux this week.

who cares

A moogle AND 100 avatar coins? Boy am I jealous.

Clearly those autists do. Hope they really enjoy those extra avatar coins.

flowbermeow is at 95%
should i just mirror it the rest of the way?

Yah

Should I guilt another one, or are they not worth it?

Nah
Guilt as many meojestys as you can instead

Holy shit how is anyone but whales supposed to beat Marluxia 12?

My only power 6 stars are kh Riku and Pain.

Guilt a meowjesty?
Guilt two meowjesty?
Buff as high as you can then kill them with 1 each?