[Christmas Rerun Gatcha]
5* Jack
4* Nursery Rhyme
4* Marie
3* Jing Ke
3* Robin Hood

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-New Christmas event coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaurus.com/browse/immortal?s=t
thesaurus.com/browse/break?s=t
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Immortality
dictionary.com/browse/break
sciencealert.com/two-iconic-ancient-cities-have-reportedly-been-destroyed-by-isis-in-iraq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to link to the previous thread, reddit.

Sita when?

This thread is now filled with chill atmosphere.
There will be no arguing at all.

Shit, whoops. Forgot to add it since it was missing in the previous OP.

Yeah I was one of the people who thought that sorry thought it said she can go higher but won't because she get to slow probably me remembering some early wrong spoilers

More Neko servants when?

>master1200
Dumb sleepyfaggot poster.

if only

UBW is a shitty route about a retarded manchild self-insert that has nothing to do with what most people come to Fate for.

HF is stupid moralfag garbage.

Fate is the only route that isn't shit.

xth for cute snek

Filthy subhumans can't keep their bloodlines pure. Real humans know to love their relatives.

Reminder
>'Arondight • The Indestructible Light of the Lake’—the counterpart to King Arthur’s ‘Sword of Promised Victory’, the most precious of swords that had been obtained by men from the fairy lands.
>the most precious of swords that had been obtained by men from the fairy lands.

>Karna joined Tamamo just because she was the first to ask and didn't have anything else to do
I'm starting to see why people like him, that's adorable.

That woman's face in the back looks horrifying. Like it's a screaming ghost face fuck

Posting cuter snek

>by men
So that means nothing.

>>Let's say you project a 'sword that will not break'...
>>But a sword that will not break doesn't exist. It's just that the sword is famed or called 'unbreakable', so it can break if it comes across an illusion greater than itself.
>Shirou:
>>...? Doesn't it mean my image was wrong once it breaks? I made a sword that won't break, right?
>Rin:
>>That's wrong. It's perfect the moment you project it. First of all, a 'sword that will not break' is just a name. There isn't an actual sword that won't break. But what you imagined is a 'sword that won't break', right? If this sword breaks in real life, what is projected becomes a lie. This isn't because the 'sword broke'. What you imagined is a 'sword that will not break'. So when it breaks, the 'sword that broke' and the 'sword that will not break' in your imagination become two separate things.

WEW
E
W

>multi-board shitposting

I like how he sticks around in her city afterwards too.

>Herakekfags

>/tv/nigger

>Let's say you project a 'sword that will not break'...
>That was a limitless sword that would not be damaged regardless of the attack it had received
>limitless
>would not be damaged
>regardless of the attack it had received
>regardless
The world "break" is not anywhere, neither is the concept "will not break", Gilcuck. Rin was talking about an entirely different concept.

BTFO
F
T
O

Does this guy know he's a meme on the Internet?

Cutest boys

Only shitposting can save us from shitposting

>The last part about reach and surpass isn't in the actual text, just the translator's commentary.

shitty ESLOP BL translations aren't even translations, they're "commentary" lol

Who's the real Jetfag.

The reports, they do nothing!

It's the actor that plays Captain America, senpai.

Pride of the round table

I like this Medb

>would not be damaged
>is bent
>unbreakable =/= undamageable
>what is an example
>just that the sword is famed
>Gilcuck
JUST
U
S
T

The word "damage" was there, it's called a synonym Kekacock sucker ;). Your A Round Dick is inferior to a greater illusion

xth for looking forward to getting my santa alter

Goodnight /fgog/

>Nero's cuck bitchboy

>can't cook

Technically being unbreakable does mean can't be damaged. Even the slightest damage is a tiny break/crack/etc.

smaug

Stop replying to yourself.

>inferior to a greater illusion
>limitless
>regardless of the attack it had received
Wew of course a Giltard would argue with headcanon.

>m-m-muh example it's totally the same for all NPs
>Gae Bolg worked even though Fragarach is a greater illusion
Kek just face it, you got rekt as usual :^)

>using Captain Cuck that voted for Shillary
JUST
U
S
T

Immortality and Absolute Invunerability are not the same thing

>regardless of the attack
>unbreakable doesn't exist
>Durandal is unbreakable
>Mashu's Dick shield is unbreakable
KEK
E
K

Nice try Kekacock sucker but your meme servant is BELOW TRISTAN LEVEL

>muh not same
>mug 1 is a number but 2 isn't a number
WEW
E
W

Just admit that Kekacock's bent dick is in your mouth ;)

>/pol/shit
>not /tv/
FAKE
A
K
E

Nice job exposing yourself falseflagger kekacock sucker

Adamantium is unbreakable and it can still be dent with enough power.

Absolute immortality and absolute invulnerability is. Absolute immortality implies all parts are immortal down to the smallest cell. Adding an additional word in front doesn't help.

thesaurus.com/browse/immortal?s=t
thesaurus.com/browse/break?s=t

who

Actually, to be truly unbreakable, this means even the slightest nick or scratch. If it can partially break, it can be somewhat broken. It's just like how 100% isn't 99% unless it's 99.99999999999999999.. as an endless stream of 9s.

>unbreakable
>can still be broken by a greater illusion
Kek I rather have my sword be limitless not register any damage at all regardless of the attack :^)

>t-totally the same
>can't argue Gae Bolg working despite going against a greater illusion like Fragarach
WEW
E
W

Expected of Gilcuck

>voting Shillary
That's not /tv/, that's Tumblr, cuck

you mean thor

>unbreakable
>can still be dent
>dent
>dent
dent/Submit
noun
a slight hollow in a hard, even surface made by a blow or by the exertion of pressure.
synonyms: indentation, dimple, dip, depression, hollow, crater, pit, trough
"I made a dent in his car"

Even Captain Cuck shield could be dent and that's unbreakable for anything that isn't a reality warper. You can't make up the definition of unbreakable now. The shield was damaged, but it wasn't broken.

Immortality and Invulnerability are not the same thing, idiot. Immortality can still be damaged but can't be killed.

So it didn't break

>not register
It didn't say not register faker Kekacock sucker ;). Your inferior meme sword (BECAUSE BOWS ARE BEYOND SOLOMON LEVEL) didn't say anything about not registering.

>literally too stupid to understand argument
>iterally too stupid to know both illusions worked & killed each other
KEK
E
K

READ THE MATERIALS GILFAG.

>voting
>projecting /pol/shit onto /tv/
KEK
E
K

I bet you're not redpilled enough to know your vote doesn't matters ;)

This thread makes me want to die.

>when you're replying to yourself

yes kill yourself but make sure to live stream it

I have the strangest feeling this belongs on /co/. If it's unbreakable except for X, it's not truly unbreakable. It's like saying you're allergic to everything except something or that you have the biggest house except for another, technically being 2nd place isn't 1st place. The smallest dent is a break but on a smaller scale.

That's captain squid cuck to you

We may as well rename this thread Melvin General.

And all i did was hide the very first post.

Wrong. Absolute immortality means no part can be killed, not even the smallest unit of measurement can be killed. This is basically like saying cannot be damaged & not(can be harmed). This is 1st year logic.

>would not be damaged
Damage is something that Arondight doesn't care about.

>both illusions worked
>A is a greater illusion than B
>B still worked regardless
WEW GILFAG BTFO AGAIN.

Confirmed for not an """"""example""""""

>not Making America Great Again
kek so Gilcuck got cocky that he loved in California like the shitty illegal Mexican he is and didn't vote TRUMP :^)

It did, just a small break. A dent in a car is a part of a car breaking.

Not that user, but what if he meant an actual break? Like, a separation.

>If it's unbreakable except for X, it's not truly unbreakable.
It is, but reality warping does exactly that, warp reality. It doesn't have to make sense.

>The smallest dent is a break
It's not, cuck, you don't get to make how unbreakable shit works now. Something being damaged doesn't mean it's broken.

>hiding one post hides all the other posts from a shitposter

What is this sorcery.

Something above Melvin level.

It didn't, it was simply damaged. A dent in a car is a part of a car being damaged, the car wasn't broken.

It makes me want to die, I'm not actually going to go through with it. Sorry about that.

How?

>admits he's wrong on registering
>doesn't say doesn't care
KEK
E
K

>both cannot work
>A wants to buy a dog
>B wants to buy a cat
>mutally exclusive
WEW
E
W
is rigt Kekacock suckers too stupid to know TRISTAN IS BEYOND KEKACOCK LEVEL can't logic

>bluepill too stupid to know presidents are only tools & where real power is
>illegal alien thinks patriotic me is him
KEK
E
K

I might invest in your shit third world country Kekacock sucker bluepill with my AMERICAN MONEY but I won't because I want to invest in my own country;)

Perfect character don't exi-

Holy shit, thank you user.

Cute!

That'd just be twisting the definition & useless as well. Technically any damage removes molecules of anything. Even if it's caved in, it's damaged.
>damaged not broken
Wrong, a dent is a part of the car being broken. 50% broken is still partially broken. Very rarely is anything 100% broken down to the smallest atom being split.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Immortality
>User may still be able to feel pain.
Plain wrong. You are just proving you don't know what you arr talking about again

Just pulled a friggin' Artoria. Just my goddamn luck, too. I wanted a Mordred.

4chanx

You're getting what we give you, don't dare complaining

>reality warping
Reality warping is still something. It's like saying there's no way to jump from one point to another except through technology. It's still a jump
>Something being damaged doesn't mean it's broken
The other guy said it well enough. Damaged means it's not whole. A portion being broken still means that part is broken. You might as well say "This box is unbroken, it's been nuked a thousand times but some tiny scrap's intact & thus it isn't fully broken". The other guy has a point, the world doesn't work in absolute broken or non-broken, there's inbetween.
Fuck off /pol/

>a dent is a part of the car being broken
Being damaged, not broken. You don't get to make up the definition that you want. If you disagree so much with how shit works go complain to universe or if your problem is with fiction alone then complain to Stan Lee or some other author. But the fact is, your definition of unbreakable is just wrong.

>That'd just be twisting the definition
dictionary.com/browse/break

Happened to me awhile ago too.

I feel you.

Shouldn't have rolled a gacha with both of them on rate up.

I just started, but I already had a three star Saber that I liked using. I planned to keep on using him until I got Mordred. What am I supposed to do with this Artoria?

Happened to me a while ago. I dropped €160 on trying to roll Karna at new year's, gave up, bought an account with him, then the very first roll I did on the new account gave me Arjuna.

Buying an account with mode red for 5$ and burning that artoria

>may
There's your problem. Even an invincible guy can be made to feel pain. It isn't unfeeling.

sciencealert.com/two-iconic-ancient-cities-have-reportedly-been-destroyed-by-isis-in-iraq

How will messopatamia ever recover?

>You don't get to make up the definition that you want. If you disagree so much with how shit works go complain to universe or if your problem is with fiction alone then complain to Stan Lee or some other author. But the fact is, your definition of unbreakable is just wrong.
For one, this isn't /co/ & people there make up their own definitions all the time. These definitions aren't shit I made up. A half broken thing is partially broken otherwise practically absolutely nothing is ever broken because some tiny atom is still intact. There needs to be some basis or some point to consider something broken.

an act or instance of breaking; disruption or separation of parts; fracture; rupture:
There was a break in the window.
an opening made by breaking; gap:
The break in the wall had not been repaired.

So a fracture counts.

>Reality warping is still something
Something that doesn't give a fuck about anything else.
>It's like saying there's no way to jump from one point to another except through technology.
Reality warping, idiot. What is not possible now is. A Reality Warper can make you shit bubbles and make you breathe shit. It can make something that has 0% of hitting, hit.

>The other guy said it well enough.
>the other guy
Sure thing, you argument is shit and not even the fucking dictionary agrees with your definition of broken. Fuck off with your delusion.

>Kekacock sucker false flagger admits defeat by not responding
>no need to continue because I already won and proved TRISTAN > SOLOMON >>>>> KEKACOCK
WEW
E
W

KEKACOCK SUCKERS BTFO