PlayStation Vita General 2831 - Twins Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Twin Star exorcists trailer
youtu.be/Gi1XQCmh6UQ

>SaGa: Scarlet Grace Livestream
youtu.be/OeQzzgwvX-o

>Blue Reflection debut trailer; daily flow, Chihiro Inoue, and Yuri Saiki detailed
gematsu.com/2016/11/blue-reflection-debut-trailer-daily-fl

>Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star PS Vita Gameplay Footage
youtu.be/_6riVHp2j6E

>Stealth Inc and Lone Survivor LRG Release dates
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/11/stealth-inc-a-clone-in-t
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/11/lone-survivor-directors-cut-an

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution details
gematsu.com/2016/11/valkyria-azure-revolution-details-four

>The Princess is Money-Hungry: More Details
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/12/the-princess-is-money-hungry-mo

>Touhou Genso Wanderer Partner Details
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/12/touhou-genso-wanderer-p

>Re: Sharin no Kuni Project Gets Kickstarter Preview With Physical Vita Stretch Goal
dualshockers.com/2016/11/11/re-sharin-no-ku

>PlayStation Store Top Downloads – October 2016
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/12/playstation-store-top-down

>Desire: Remaster Version Announced for Japanese Release
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/11/desire-remaster-ver

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gi1XQCmh6UQ
playstationtrophies.org/game/dangan-ronpa-reload/guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do robots want sex? They don't have sexual desire unless they are programmed to, right?

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!
Post why you didn't wake up /vitagen/
Post why do you think green haired sluts are the best
Post why is your wife Firis
Post why you didn't pre order steins gate zero yet

mishishi

Who's this semen demon?

Please, no more /pol/ Premieres.

Don't let that board steal legitimate Vitagen property.

Mion is cute & perfect!

too cute

Latest 3 plats while on vacation were HD War Neptune's Platoon vs SEGA HARD Girls, (2nd time platting), Exstetra, and Zero Time Dilema. (D team gets no post game epilogue file? What the fuck was this shit?)

>Post why you didn't wake up /vitagen/
sleep is good

I miss you guys
Specifically you jannu and snakefag
Why are we still here?

Have some boring vanilla premiere then

Play it and use the big ass sword. That's much more fun than gunning down abductors

>Twin Star exorcists trailer
>youtu.be/Gi1XQCmh6UQ
It's another icha~icha~ game for the Vita!

Great right?

Lewd.

So, what weapon(s) is everyone running in SAO HR?

>tfw kemomimis will never be real

They can't be programmed to want anything. They can only be programmed to act like they want it.

i maxed out 1H and dual blades first, now i'm working on maces and daggers

you got philia's attack armor? i'm at level 40 and i've apparently fucked up emotions so hard i haven't unlocked anything for anyone.

spamming outlaw on everyone in the party makes them fight really well, so i just kept with it

Rubbing, keep rubbing.

I'm a DPS maniac, a really strong habit I take with me to every game I play that doesn't always work out. I had the thing by the time I was level 12.

You could always try resetting their parameters and then go from there. I find encouraging which special they use is the better option for getting more damage out of them.

>Post your latest Vita plat!
Dragon Quest Builders. I wasn't even trying to get it, it's very easy to get so I recommend it for trophywhores, I got it in 3 days without looking at the trophy list.

>Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Too lazy to transfer it to my PC.

>Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
I use a pure black wallpaper (I also use that for my phone and PC)

>Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Here you go

>Post your latest Vita purchase!
Atelier Sophie but I didn't like it.

>Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Nothing at the moment

>Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
DT2-2 and Blue Reflection mainly.

>Post skittles!
Too lazy

>Post why you didn't wake up /vitagen/
Sleepgen is comfygen

>Post why do you think green haired sluts are the best
Does Fiora's hair count as blue or green

>Post why is your wife Firis
Firis is a dumb meme waifu.

>Post why you didn't pre order steins gate zero yet
I don't like VNs

Fiora has Green pussy hair, so green.

>post your latest Vita plat.
Odin Sphere, next one is gonna be Steins;Gate.

I forgot to my wife!

>Exstetra
How is this?

>pussy hair
???

Barrel!

Just to suffer?

>5 Innocent towns
>Still no prinny kurtis

TOOMO YOOOOOO~

Every night I feel those not localized games.
I'm going to make them give back our Comfygen.

Fuck
I love that song

I'm still really bummed about Innocence R. At least the pain is easier to bear now that Mary Skelter was announced.

And there's still NIS localizations (Refrain) and ports (Disgaea D2 and GFP) I want to happen before they give up on Vita completely. If they could just announce the damn things.

man now i really want to get premiere in that slutty attack costume

Green. Pussyhair.

Meant to point to.

Purple was the slutty hair color for decades, I don't know where this green hair meme came from

Thanks doc.

>Purple was the slutty hair color for decades
This can't be right.

Purple is the colour of royalty and loyalty.

user...I'm already a pirate

>I miss you guys
>Specifically you jannu and snakefag
W-what? why do you miss me for?

I was away for a handful of days, but I was there in the last thread.

ah, young love

is there an easier way to reset emotions than just unlocking them and spamming the bed to cycle the days or should i just go with that?

also have you figured out the conditions to get specific emotions on each girl? i heard you got Tsundere from fucking up on handholding a lot, but i tried like thirty times and it didn't show up

Purple is the color of seduction. Sexy seductress, femme fatales, demon girls, ect. would often have purple hair.

Checks out.

>Purple is the color of seduction. Sexy seductress, femme fatales, demon girls, ect.
That may be right, but those archetypes were too in the face in the long run.

People weren't aroused by them anymore at some point, because they wanted more subtlety, more teasing, different type of lewding.
And the Green Haired Whores provided this and took over.

thanks professor

Pretty sure it's because the purple-haired seductress were older women. Green-haired whores are all teen.

Ausfags!

Curry Saga is $9 brand new at EB Games!

Not a clue, I have all my emotions cycle through combat. I haven't even really touched the dating aspects, so I can't say for sure that your method isn't better.

That too I guess. They just often look like older teens, while the green haired whores are more fresh and more on the younger side. 1st year students vs 3rd years if you will.

I need new wallpapers.

>Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Probably the Kurumi one in this since it fits so well.

>Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Roze and I'm getting interested in The Princess is Money-Hungry.

Finally fixed that damn jukebox. Too bad selecting anything is kinda pain in the ass. Oh well, I guess I'll do everyones character episodes since those are pretty fun stuff usually.

Sorry if this has been asked before but how does World of Final Fantasy run on VITA? Any framerate issues or excessive loading times?

It runs has a demo fuckboy

Play demo
you also get a nice bonus

Darkstalkers was some post-modern work where they did it in reverse for some reason

Neat, I didn't know there's a demo. Thank you!

>the main villain of hollow realization is a drug addict who picked up his habit so he could play MMOs better
what the fuck this is hilarious

even mr. i just like murdering dudes and mr. tech support from the previous games were more respectable than this guy

Can I just jump in at HR?

Yeah go for it, there are optional montages to fill you in

reading through this thing that was in last thread, i feel like i missed some fun

there was this one too

apparently japan also likes to have fun like us

Cutest /pol/ AI

cute

>I'm still really bummed about Innocence R
Me too user me too

Innocent R coming to PS4 enhanced like digimon world.
Would you be angry?

>Cutest /pol/ AI
speaking of different groups raising different premieres

the game itself addresses this: there's a second premiere trained up by the main bad guy, and she becomes an emotionally stunted killbot. the one raised by kirito of course develops to fit an empty niche in his harem, arguably how yui, strea, and philia went from nearly empty to daughter, incestuous daughter, and real human being respectively

philia is arguably a hollow AI, a copy of the real Kotone. near the tail end of her quest, she mentions that the socialization kirito exposed her to completed her with a real personality that she calls "the hollow fragment"

i hope asuna gets hit by a bus

Yes, I would. I would be extremely buttmad.

I just brought Cold Steel 1, is it hard to plat (i never plat my games usually, I just finished P4G and had like 64%) ? How long should I expect the game to be if I want to do most of it ? Do I have good taste if I go sensei route ?

If they Update the graphics and make chitose playable
Nope

Wait, if Philia is dead and the one we see is the Hollow AI, what about the irl scenes like in the HF ending?
And yes Asuna should get hit by a bus.

Don't be rude guys

Is it even good or is it another good only when it was Japanese only like Hearts was?

Im not rude im consfus. Also Philia=best girl (I wont post too many pics cause Ive been doing this for the past week or so)

Why would I? I'm getting PS4 soon. There are like 3 new announced games coming out in english for Vita

I liked alot more that PS3 vesperia
I heard that the DS version was shit

Because some people still think console wars are cool.

she has the same ID as the original philia, so after returning to Aincrad proper, she could be uploaded into Kotone's body (kotone's brain was never fried. she never registered as dead since she was killed in the hollow area). Hollow Sachi didn't get the same treatment, since she didn't have a body to return to

it's ambiguous though. like Kirito says he checked the logs and based on them she must be the real one, but you as the player actually get to watch him read those logs in the Great Void area, and shit's super inconclusive. also she's consistent with the qualities of hollows: as soon as she woke up in the hollow area, she felt empty, and she said she noticed the one she killed behaved too expressively to be an NPC

so basically, there's leeway to believe either way.

Well I didn't play Vesperia so I wouldn't know.

And anyway people were praising Hearts R like crazy when it was Japanese only too, so
I know it was most likely only to troll EOPs, but still

It was okay, nothing special to cry over about not coming over. The story wasn't mind blowing or anything.

Need more Trillion characters

>she could ne uploaded into Kotene`s body
I don't know if the writers are geniuses or morons. This is a bit too much even compared to Heathcliff uploading his consciousness to the web.

Honestly though I still believe she is alive. Maybe it`s faith and wishful thinking but as you said Kirito checked the logs and she most likely has her memories fron the past.

So is Danganronpa 1.2's trophy list basically just a combination of all of 1 and 2's trophies?

it's not wishful thinking to believe she's the real human, honestly my recounting of things even sounds to me like a crackpot conspiracy theory probably just based in the writers being lazy or the localization being a trainwreck; i'd have to check out re:hf to see if the logs in the Great Void are as fucky and circumstantial as they were in the original

it slots philia in well thematically with the main game heroines though:
>strea: MHCP AI
>philia: Hollow Fragment?
>seven: neural network symbiote recipient
>premiere: AI/Hollow?

she's had enough suffering and there's no point to go needlessly dark i think, but regardless at least she's happy now

playstationtrophies.org/game/dangan-ronpa-reload/guide/

And happy she certainly is.

What does vitagen think of AW Phoenix Festa? Are there any ganes similar to it?

she's come a long way yeah

i think i'm at what i think is the last story dungeon and unless something ridiculous happens in the last bit i don't think premiere is gonna stack up. they've already recycled some themes from philia's plot:
>empty girl that develops a personality
>antagonistic clone
>a psychotic manipulator who wants to destroy the world
but just a lot less meaningful since premiere's being socialized by the entire group instead of raised up individually, and the destruction of ainground means a little less than aincrad/hollow area because none of your friends might die, Genesis is infinitely less threatening than PoH. Kirito could also, at any time, bail Premiere and Kizmel out of the game and take them to Alfheim or whatever so there goes the tension unless you're really attached to the shop NPCs or something

they nailed the gameplay this time around, so unless SAOxAW sells so retardedly well it derails the focus of the game series, i'm looking forward to seeing what an even more refined infinity moment can do with a story based in Alicization or something

>tfw no sister to braid your hair

I wish I could choke everybody on that board to death.

This is literally brainwash rape. They are vandalizing Premiere-chan and they probably never even intended to buy the game, it's theft of Vitagen property.

>tfw no hair to get braid