/vn/ - Vile Asshole edition

Visual Novel General #1248

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11648623
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let's come together with something that is no twitter drama and support /vn/

When's the first game?

What kind of image are you going to use for the difficult memes to visualize, like "Only you can read" and "Can you not fuck with the OP?"

おやすみ

>Eiyuu Senki is finally 100% translated and uncensored
>can't touch it knowing Gold is coming
Fuck

おやすみなさい

strawpoll.me/11648623

Mid Ganker

I'm not the manager. But he has to sort things out quickly. Due date is midnight of the 15th.

25th
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_7_Qualifiers

Some of our possible opponents include /fgog/, the rance guys and the monster girls

Chuee is a faggot and cuck.

Good evening, fellow vile assholes! What's the latest on MG?

Haro and BDH "sorted things out like adults in private", and then proceeded to continue making passive-aggressive snipes at conjueror

>What's the latest on MG?
Still no public apology. The boycott continues.

Thread under heavy shilling, "its literally nothing", "its been WHOLE DAY already, get over it", etc.

We've known for a long time that there are a lot of mangagamer employees hanging around Veeky Forums

We even had koestl in here trying to tell us how we're such entitled fucks for expecting some human decency out of him and his bedfellows.

Hehh

Just corrected the team page

Good work.

>5 retards are """"""Boycotting"""""" MangaGamer because one of their translators had an opinion and that hurt the feefees of """"""freespeech advocates""""""

Fix the roster and make Vile Asshole the Captain

>I haven't been able to find a new VN to play for a long time
>Resort to fap bait
>The story is actually okay even though 75% f it is just going from H scene to H scene

I guess I just like that everybody is fucked up, mentally. Though, it's basically to the point where it's edgy for the sake of being edgy.

Hi Haro. Good to see you here.

Has /vn/ played Marunomi yet?

Question time, see
Anyone help? What's the Clockwork Orange of comedy VN's?
Or just low budget noteworthy VN's for comparison, Monster girl quest like.

Definitely Grisaia.

Maybe My Girlfriend is the President. You could probably create some huge edgy drama then have one side character who you only meet in casual environments come in and easily save the day because it isn't his first rodeo.

Hi shill.

Thanks, looks like I've already got it downloaded so that's nice.
Hmm, actually, that gives me an idea...
Thanks user, I'll make sure both your post numbers are in the credits.

Why? Gold won't be coming anytime soon if ever. Besides it's a very different game from the original.

That new Eyuu Senki tranlsation however even added some scenes from gold and other extra shit. Its definitely worth it if you can survive the utterly mediocre gameplayand plot and h-scenes

>Nooo he's penetrating my echo chamber!
>I'm becoming a slave to different opinions!

Haro, please.

"ACTUALLY" disgusting

How many VNs have product placement we're ignorant of since we're not japs?

Just saw the new higurashi episode that's an ad for a car

How are the H-scenes, I played the all ages patch for a little bitch since I heard it was similar to sengoku rance but got bored around the time I sailed to America. Was considering going back for a replay with the new patch.

i liked how it starts as a flat-out nukige and shifts into something more ambitious.
not the ride of my life but i got quite into it.

The art hasn't improved since you got bored, so don't bother.

But they're shilling is so subtle. How could anybody have guessed?

>they're
Dumbass ESL.

Mediocre really. Download a full save and see for yourself.
>I heard it was similar to sengoku rance
I wonder who kept shilling that when its nothing like sengoku.

Could you not be a vile asshole?

Would be better if it stay as nukige. Second half at school and true end is total bullshit.

Eat my anime asshole dude

Hey. Our guy Conjy-poo is ESL. Don't be a vile asshole.

When will this general be worth visiting again?

Someone wants attention

moogy

When you grow up a little more

Whenever the next really popular VN gets translated.

When BDH begs for forgiveness

ITT: People desperate to invent invisible enemies jeopardizing their protective opinion bubble.

>This shitpost was sponsored by George Soros

I thought our guy was Quof?

Burn.

>もえろ
>もえ
>萌え
Really made me think

so sometime next year?

Do you think I can read Chinese? You IDIOT!!!

Rance in December you niggerfaggot

Which Rance?

Rance Quest + Magnum

Rance in a shit for vile assholes.

Boycott Rance

You're in a thread full of vile assholes, so that's a moot point.

How do we make Mangagamer Great Again?

Remove all Vile Assholes, make it a yaoi only group.

Rance support rape culture

Rance is a vile asshole, Manko Grabber cannot release it.

>TFW I searched "Protagonist with psychological problems" on VNDB, and every single Rance game came up

It made me laugh.

We need to boycott Mangagamer until they fire the misogynist bigot who's fixing bugs in Rance

Maria liked vile asshole tweet. Boycott Rance

Rance grabbed Haro by the pussy

I didn't care before, but what the fuck is all this drama about? It's Rance related?

I only care because it's Rance related but can somebody summarize or just quote the offensive line or some shit?

Maria follows Feminist Frequency on Twitter, she's one of them and should be punished.

Rance literally has its own general you niggerfaggot

Why the fuck is one of Anita's minge cleaners working on something like Rance? That's the polar opposite of her ideals.

Probably trying to bring down the business from the inside with Haro and BDH.

Ok /vn/iggers, so MG support finally gave me a response, a very unsatisfying on at that. What should I say back?

Was going to buy Rance. Pirating it now.

Tell them to keep that stuff private, it's unprofessional to have arguments like that in the open. It doesn't reflect well on the employees.

I wouldn't say anything back, really. That's the response you've been given. If you're unsatisfied, perhaps creating another e-mail account and sending a similar message may yield better results.

The only thing that would satisfy me at this point would be a public hanging of Haro.

But they asked for suggestions.

Actually? /vn/tards got mad because BDH didn't like Trump. Didn't tell Trump voters not to buy games, just had an opinion. Then /vn/ started chimping out and throwing their own shit at the walls.

Conjueror (Messiah-san) is a beloved member of the translation community, and is being treated like a pariah by a number of your staff. Personal squabbles should be kept behind close doors, and Messiah-san Conjueror shouldn't have to keep apologizing because BDH wanted to chuck a tantrum.

>t. BDH

>just had an opinion
Reminder that this is what these crippled hatemongers consider "just having an opinion".

I was looking for a non-shill explanation. This isn't explaining what was said, this is trying to immediately claim the other side is in the wrong. I'm not even involved in this and even I know you're fucking retarded. This is just a tactic that somebody who knows something is wrong uses.

"So what happened at Auschwitz?"
"Actually? A bunch of jews got really upset and started a hunger strike at the happy camps."

Conjueror made a joke. BDH and Haro abused him online, shouting SJW shit, Koestl got in the act, Maria offered support from the shadows.

>Conjuror tweets that he want's to fit "grab her by the pussy" somewhere while he is tling
>manga gamer cucks tell him that's not funny and attack him as a trump supporter
>Conjuror deletes his post an apologizes
>Manga gamer cucks keeps attacking him
>Conjuror makes an offical post where he says he handheld it poorly and apologized again
>manga gamer cucks kept attacking him and call him shit

They don't actually care. The person reading your e-mail isn't going to rush into the next correspondence and shout "user has suggestions for us!"
They're going to say "We'll take them into consideration for the future, we appreciate your response, k thanks fuck off," and be done with it.

Conjueror made a joke about finding a line that would allow him to insert "grabbed by the pussy" as a translation.

Good Haro told him that was disgusting and that he was a vile asshole.

BDH, the real hero in this, immediately jumped in upon Conjueror's bewilded response and attacked him. Conjueror apologised in several tweets, but this caused BDH to simply double down and keep up the personal attacks.

Conjueror later posted an ask.fm thing about never engaging in politics on twitter, which BDH later linked to and had the gall to say that he engaged with Conjueror "in good faith" and that Conjueror is a "grade A asshole".

Now we're boycotting because we're against SJWs bullying our bros.

I'm going to pirate MG's and SP's products!

Don't forget unko_tama and koestl.

Speak for yourself. Good Haro and BDH might be hypocritical, self-righteous sperglords but I'm not going to shit on the entirety of MG for it. I'm still going to buy their games.

God speed.

Don't forget to do it twice each time so they lose double the money!

That's...all? The fuck is wrong with some people?

Also rule of thumb, never apologize for a joke, because just like this situation they take it as an admission of guilt and then get even worse.

I hope Rance grabs plenty of willing sluts by the pussy much like he has done in all of the games thus far.

Fuck MG.
Is it possible to cancel a pre-order?

>Wants to insert memes and his own agenda into a TL which fans and people who give a shit have repeatedly said is wrong.
>Defending inserting memes and agenda into TLs.

Literally fucking retarded.

You might consider requesting them have haro step down from the primary social media manager position and hand if off to doddler or kaitsu. They've both done similar stuff for mangagamer in the past and they're both smart enough not to wear their politics on their sleeve(even on their personal accounts).