Sister Honda thread
Vids:

>Corolla XRS
youtu.be/n9K7pSJ9LEc

>How to Make a Lexus Loud
youtube.com/watch?v=WdeN8gWAt54

>Scion TC
youtu.be/0fvOg13V5mI

Bump the thread if you see it at page 10.

>How to join the montage?
See pic related

howdy guys

Hi

Hello again.

>3 episodes in and were out out of material
Did anybody find time to work on their Toyota?
What are your thoughts on the new supra?
Say anything?

I need to do an oil change on my cars. I should do them in Wednesday.

Hopefully the new Supra will look like its a predecessor to the mark 4. Not like how the new NSX looks nothing like the old one.

I was really hoping for a BMW i6, but that looks less likely every day.

No fuck off it won't be reliable

hello friends.

LC F when?

I "worked" on my car for the first time since summer because there haven't been any problems with it since then, I'm not sure what to do with myself now
and all I even did was pulled off the muffler and welded some points so it would stop rattling
I wish something minor would break so I could fix it or I had more money for dumb mods

another toyoter of mine

put a walbro 255 in my supra instead of oem, now im running rich as hell. would a nice aftermarket fpr fix it set at the right presure? also getting mhite smoke from exhaust but only when coming to a stop, haven't really figured out why just notice it when I come to stops every now and again. 86 supra bro with stock 7mge

You look pretty faggoty like every stancefag

not a stancetruck. very functional tire truck

last event of the season at local track.

Maybe when they sell enough of the ones right now

I put on proper tires on the rear of my mr2 after having chinese all-seasons for a month and a half; the other day I spun 360 degrees going around a corner at 15 mph when it was wet. The chinese allseasons were fun in the dry though

Blown hg?

Will me preordering 10 of them help?

that's what i thought at first, but no mix of coolant and oil in the sump or rad. will probably do hg job soon anyways just for peace of mind.

>it's a filler episode episode

>promote /hg/s thread on Veeky Forums

>/hg/ doesn't do the same

I finally got my 94 celica running.

It has issues idling so I'm guessing theres a vacuum leak. Maybe it's the old gas or gas filter.

Also maybe I didn't put the power steering right cause it's leaking lIke a slut. It's so hard to get to though, I should have tighten it before I put the motor mounts in place

Backstory:

Bought 94 celica gt with blown engine for 300, installed a used 5sfe from a 94 Camry with 145k miles. Planning 5o maybe get a 3sgte when I pass smog.

Does anyone know how long you have to wait for a WAT sticker from wat racing?

I bought one last week and used amazon to pay, but still nothing.

inb4 is usually a week or two. hasnt been more for me at least and ive ordered from him a few times since he started, however i am from the US

He's usually pretty quick

Sup.
Give em time.

Sadly no time or money to use on my lexus :(

Lel when I make a new thread

I'm in the same boat as you man. Only one symptom, no major issues, 7mgte. It's killing me inside.

This is like my car, am I allowed in this thread?

Sure, but you can't be in our cool kid collage until you post proof.

Sure why not?

>No Starlets
>In a Toyota General

What is this, amateur hour?

My mother has one like this only year 2000 and four door hatch. I got to say that the quality of this car is poor. The heather doesn't work anymore and the rear fog light is turning on by itself because of faulty button. And local mechanics can't resolve these problems for some reason. Also the engine is making weird diesel-like sound when revving uphill. And the interior is complete crap. The front panel is making sound by itself and the seats aren't quite comfy. Didn't Corollas had a reliable car image? If so, then why?

Did I got it right? You have to prove that you own a freakin Corolla?

Yea you freakin freak

Are you from North Korea or something?

Installed a new old radio in my Corolla.

Changed the oil on my taco and finally finished wiring up my basket-mounted light bar

Nobody has anything cool

Hi

Hey

Let's see yours then

No. If you want to join the collage you need to prove your car so trolls don't add 100 corollas to it

Can I post multiple photos of the same car to add my te72 to the collage lol. I'm not anywhere near it and want to add my car

>/hg/ is civic general

I'd like my 1984 Sprinter to join the ranks.

Need proof user

No title or anything, bill of sale, insurance card?

My new car. 1200 us sheckels how did I do.

It's legit though. I don't mind

How did I do

Car's garage isn't at home. Twingo plushie enough? Otherwise I'll repost a timestamp next time I'm working on it.

I don't have a bill of sale, or insurance and my title is at home I am working. I mean tonight I can take pics of the car or inside it to really prove its mine I guess. I do have tons of progress pictures for it though

Superior microyota reporting in.

Can it drift?

No

Wow user I can almost tell what kind of car that is

Give us more info ya dingus

Oh yes. Will add user

Yea just post a pic of the key on getting of the gauge cluster. Put flash on if necessary

Anyone here have any idea whats up with my car?

Is my soup cool?

Cute car user

It's a 92 Cressida
91k on the odometer
3.0 L 7M-GE I6 Engine
4 speed auto sadly
191 horsepower

You did OK

Mine is 1999 SE. Caused me no issues desu.

Oh, shit! Another old corollabro. 1998 Corolla G6 reporting in.

im still the reigning oldyota fag. when will i be dethroned?

Why did you buy a Toyota?

bark

coz muh reliability

Because it happened to be the brand of the car i like

bcs muh lowball offer worked

My lexus started doing the same thing but stops after about 10 minutes of driving. Pretty positive it's the power steering pump acting up, but let me know if you figure it out.

>tfw mint hachiroku pops up near you
>don't have the 3000 dollars necessary
Is it worth the 2000 dollar loan? I don't want my memes to stay dreams.

Picture for reference, fug I really want this. I'm gonna go drink until I remember that I don't need two dds

What do you drive right now? Is the seller/dealer open to part exchange?

04 neon srt4, I think my car slightly outvalues the hachiroku, the price tag suggests he is aware of the meme tax. I don't think he wants a trade.

He has a typical "no lowballers no tire SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY" ad so I wouldn't come at him with anything stupid because I'm afraid it'll scare him off.

If I'm right though this ad will disappear by this time next week

You could just tell him that even if he doesn't want your car personally, he could sell it for even more than the value of the Corolla. See what he replies, if he wants much more than that then just forget about it.

Not even the hg has an older car than 70

Cute

Nah don't do it

85 AW11, would like it in the banner eventually. I do own it, but only picked it up a few days ago, so no Veeky Forums stickers yet.

I've got a 96 Chaser and a 95 GS300 I will gif proper pics for montage sometime (y)

Uwahh, where should I put it?

I want to be in the Montage, but I still need to make it drivable and then pass smog, register it, and go up to the angeles forest touge to take a picture.

That's mint

Tons of fun to drive! Was missing the trim above the rear sun roof but I already managed to get and replace that. Needs a little rust repair on the rear wheel wells, gonna do that this winter once the snow falls and the car goes into hibernation.

No rush user

there are definitely anons with older cars. but idk about older yotas

Needs more lay-by

Anyone here own an Aristo?

my oldest is a 78 :(

>tfw ST205

feels good mang.

Anyway, any 1JZ A70 anons around? I'm strongly considering purchasing one this summer if I don't end up investing all of my shekels.

Pros
>Best sound
>Looks coolest
>80s as fuck interior
>RWD

Cons
>Fat
>Yacht
>All of them are beaten with blown turbo seals and in need of a major service
>???????

I want an ST205 so badly

It's pretty comfy. If you're expecting a purebred rallycar for the street, it's not that. But it is a civilized homologation car and I have enjoyed having one as a DD (ie my only vehicle) for the past 4~ years, though I don't drive very much these days (live 3 blocks from college, usually just take trains everywhere else).

Also if you have to pay a shop to do anything they'll charge you one batrillion dollars kek