/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to all.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.36
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/228742727

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60000/new-deadline-mode-and-shotaro-bike-plus-special-bonuses-in

that's surprising amount of vegetation

PURGE SOONish

I'm too stupid to find the settings I need to change.

nvm, I figured it out.

Hey Kazzi, do you have a screenshot with the 100 - 7 deathscreen?

>sign into ps4
>notice someone has messaged in the group
>lets see what these autists say
>fucking languagez IS BACK

HOLY FUCK
LANGUAGEZ
U
ON
M8!?

>Social Club still won't process Snapmatic Selfies.
>This issue exists since forever.
>There are thousands of threads on their forums.
>Not a single response from Rockstar, no way to resolve it yourself.
>Rockstar still advertises this feature at Social Club's front page.
>Taking the link there, selecting your selfie and accepting does nothing.
>Get told to wait a few minutes for the changes to apply.
>Months later my avatar is still the same.
>I tried from different IP ranges, different operating systems, browsers, hardware configurations and devices.
>Didn't change one time. I can still change it to whatever fucking Rockstar pre-made avatar I want, not Snapmatic tho.

Shotaro a best

>he was fighting back the whole time
Unlike that other guy lmao

Do you guys always go for the turbo upgrade? Does it offer any benefits for cars that already max out acceleration at Engine Upgrade 4?

That is the most extreme example of humiliation I have ever seen in a videogame.

>he was fighting back the whole time
this makes it extra humiliating, geez.

no, don't bother, the bars in LSC are 110% true and legit, there's no way stats can go beyond them, don't waste $ on that :^)

t. Bruffy1322

Against a gang of gtag. Not to say he didn't suck anyway but 1 vs a group of autists isn't going to yield good results no matter what.

I never understood transmissions either. But you should always go for the race t. right?

PLEAS DROP MONEY MOA WINGS

>Not to say he didn't suck anyway

You fuckin' got that right.

FATALITY

I don't like that some cars, in particular muscles, go into extreme wheelspin on the spot before actually moving forward when you install turbo on them.

New TT is out. Don't forget to change delay to bigger number, so you won't get the "received too many transactions" message.

Snow when?

what a total animal.

>recieved too many transactions
THATS IT THEY'RE ON TO US FLUSH THE TEETEES

WATS TEE TEE

FUCK! There he goes again! That retarded idiot! Holy shit, EVERY thread...

>what is TT

EVERY. THREAD.

OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD

it means time trial

but I've never played them so I can't help you :(

>tfw no tidy computer desk to subtly place my dildo(s) on to tease gtag.
I really need a new desk.

add me to pc gtag my man

eisrad

Upload somewhere the newest version, pls.

tommy vercetti is an innocent man!

Faggot

It wasn't that subtle, but you can post pictures if you really want to.

is that the son of borat

How do you guys get these screenshots?

I spinal tapped the dude with a hammer while on a motorcycle and would've liked to save that moment.

I mean, I went higher once, but pic related didn't fight back
Greenie killed some russian guy that fought back like 150 times and there were only 2 other GTAGs around
Maybe he can post the screen
desu I'd be worse for him if it was a 1v1, he was absolute trash and could only use the Mini

I never used the feature but you can record gameplay in real time using the F1 key, I think.

Editor with maxed settings

I think the shotaro beats the akuma at being the most boring vehicle in the game. Bikes in general are pretty boring, being easy to drive as they never loose grip, but the ability to wheelie over obsticles provides an alternate fun. The shotaro can only wheelie on launch, and can take any corner at full speed. The understeer on the akuma provided atleast some thrill on certain turns

Where is everyone? Solo supply runs are hell.`

nobody likes you

I'm busy being an IRL wagecuck. Can't wait to arrive home to be a videogame wagecuck.

Your name must be nobody.

When you load into the game, press F2 to turn on Action Replay. Then, later on, when something cool happens, press F1 afterwards to save the last few second of footage.

When you're done, kick out of the game and crank your settings as high as they can comfortably go, load up the Rockstar Editor, and have at it.

Note that Alt-Tabbing or Alt-Entering will turn off Action Replay, so get in the habit of tapping F2 every now and then just in case. There's no worse feeling than having something totally sweet happen and missing out on it because the game reverted to manual recording.

>OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD
ill be honest i fucking love this meme

this comic just reminded me I need to password protect my computer.

read the faq pastebin for that answer and more

t. based crafty
they ought to fix alt tabbing, because fuck the steam overlay

power vacuum left by nessi filled when?
time for some promotions, half the lieuts haven't played in ages

>mfw the only bike I owned for 3 years was the Akuma and my second bike is the shotaru

G O T T A G O F A S T

laugh now but he'll just come back with a modded account and some better tryhard tactics

>lieutenant
>implying it's a rank that actually matters.

only comm matters, everything below it is just popularity points.

>half the lieuts haven't played in ages
not true, most if not all lieutenants are active

well there's a couple that aren't that actively but are we really gonna purge high ranks because they're not on as much? I thought the purge was just muscle and shit desu senpaitachi, figure there's at least some wiggle room earned if you've put in enough time to make a middle rank in the first place.

>better tryhard tactics

tbqh I'd pay good money to see a nessi vs jrv duel
or any of the big freeroam rdm gtags

Everybody that's not active and didn't put the new Bio in is gonna get kicked

I never noticed these different bed animations.

>Starts in downtown LS
>Nessi grabs a Savage and swivels around Jrv, getting 3-10 kills
>Jrv registers as a CEO and activates Ghost Organization
>Jrv locks on to Nessi's Savage, killing them
>Jrv starts driving toward
>Nessi activates CEO mode and spawns another Buzzard
>Jrv is already halfway to a helipad by now, going for his Hydra
>Nessi gets within range of Jrv's helipad but gets hit with the Homing Launcher again
>Nessi respawns just in time to see Jrv taking off in his Hydra, locks on to him before he can leave VTOL mode
>Jrv calls Lester, goes off the radar so we can drive to a heliport at the LSNP
>Jrv gets another Hydra, takes off into the air this time
>Nessi's in another Savage
>Nessi gets lucky
>Jrv approaches Nessi from a low altitude at a lenient angle, giving Nessi enough leeway to strafe him once with the Savage's cannons
>Jrv takes the easy way out, changes session
>While Nessi sits in the session, Jrv is actually in another session flying to Fort Zancudo so he can spawn there
>Jrv returns soon after, activates Ghost Organization immediately
>Jrv acquires a Lazer
>shittery ensues

I think duel implies actual man vs man fight without shitty aircraft and stuff.

Most of the bed animations hurt to watch.
There are one or two okay ones where they look like they're just lounging but usually they look like they're cold or they're having a bad dream. It tugs at my heartstrings.

>implying they could do it any other way

>nessi or jrv fighting fighting on the ground

user, they kill at least one hundred people a day, die violent deaths at least ten times a day, and respawn on random corners of the street/road having only vague recollections of what happened before

on top of that, there's the overlooming feeling of some weird fuck watching over them at all times, especially when they're sleeping

i think you'd have bad dreams too if that were your life

>implying I don't know about flying high and coming down on top of a helicopter, implying I wasn't a jetfag in all the battlefield games
>implying anyone, including nessi, could beat me in a hydra with a savage

It's be a tossup if we were both in hydras, like it always is once you get to a certain skill level.

I don't want to dm another /gtag/er. It's not about finding out who's king shitter, it's about joining our shitter forces together for the common good of killing randos.

I avoid that shit like the plague

Hopefully it lasts a while. Last year it went on for like 2 days

>Nessi gets lucky

also, you kill players long after it stops being entertaining

i really don't get why you stay, doesn't look like you're comfortable playing with us when there isn't a DM involved

just play with a crew that doesn't get in the way of your shitting already ffs

Stop bullying Jrv

bls stop bullying me kaz

I wish i had a job with decent schedule. I hate my last job that had 8 hour shifts with random times to actually work.

>hey its the boss, can you come in today for a fucking 8 hour shift??
>no you fucking asshole how about you give me a schedule so i make time
>get fired 4 weeks later for not showing up on his command

Appreciate it, friend.

I nominate myself for a lewt. If i win by popular vote I'll be sure to refrain from ciecle jerking and drama spinning.

SC: FelixBrehh

>i really don't get why you stay, doesn't look like you're comfortable playing with us when there isn't a DM involved
That could be applied to so many people
Including me
Why can't you accept that there are people who like to kill? The only reason I play is to help my friends kill people, for example
I think Jrv is the same

Tfw I need help with sales but I always feel like I'm bothering everyone whenever I ask.

it's not bullying, it's genuine concern

you keep evading the question whenever anyone asks you and it's starting to seem like you just can't answer

if you aren't happy, don't stay. it's a video game and you've found one of the few things about it that make you happiest so pursue that, don't feel like you owe us or anything

your efforts are appreciated against other shitters but you're starting to do a little more harm than good, so maybe just find something else to talk about if you're going to stay here

There are two kinds of people:

A)People who sent Null a friend request
B)People who received a friend request from Null :)

; - ;

>tfw never ever

Ya this guy too.

All of the Higher-ups got a request from Null, you're nothing special.

last time i checked Null has a flag of Mexico

no habla ingles!

Cause Hawaii is totally mexico

>tfw only a middle rank and still got the request

it's that "loves u for u" kinda abstract metaphysical kinda feel bro

>Note that Alt-Tabbing or Alt-Entering will turn off Action Replay
Holy FUCK is that what causes that? That shit has been pissing me off for a year and a half.

everybody point and pinch this dork's cheeks

The best I've got was going 60-0 on each of 3 people that were in a group trying to fuck with me before they left in embarrassment

Same. I prefer to do things alone than ask people to help me with grindy shit like crates or MC Businesses. I'll accept help if offered though.

>you kill players long after it stops being entertaining
>biggest victim is only 65
>Kaz has like a 200+ victim
>Greenie has a 150ish victim
>almost every other freeroam dmer has a higher victim count than me

kaz imma start laying down the hypocrisy if you dont stop

>not wanting to be friends with based toast

what is your major malfunction
Seriously, though, toast hasn't been playing as often as usual these days. Give it time.

I play the game to be social, so it doesn't matter what I do. If you need help, feel free to ask.

Does playing in window border less not fix this?
No bullying
Also not brown enough.
VR GTA5 experience when?

the statement doesn't pertain to victims alone, i'm also referring to how you actively seek out players to fight when the group just wants to do other stuff on any particular day

i'm not even kaz, either. just follow through on becoming a shitter if you seek to become one or stop talking about your fighting/flying all damn day

>VR GTA5 experience when?
you can play it on Vive

I think it has to do with any time the game loses focus, even if it's only for a split second while you Alt-Tab. That's what forces AR off. So I doubt Windowed Borderless would fix it as you'd still have to switch focus to do whatever in another program.

Nigga let go of right click
There's 4 types of bullet spread in this game.
Just simply firin
Aiming
Aiming then zooming
And firstperson

Describe them all to me!

>you actively seek out players to fight when the group just wants to do other stuff

What I actually do is purge the session until there's nothing but friendlies and passive players left, and that takes a lot of muscling. It just so happens I enjoy that aspect of the game, but I also use the peace we create to run CEO work, and I double as a distraction for the aggressive players in the server so they ignore you and attack me, and my behavior is literally no different than a ton of other players.

I will never apologize for my behavior, it's literally ok when /gtag/ does it, I will not stop, and I quote, "talking about [my] fighting/flying all damn day" in direct spite of your personal vendetta against me for no other reason than your apparent excess exposure to anyone else.

You're literally a fucking cuck. The peace you enjoy in our servers is because of people like me doing the dirty work, go join another server and be at the fucking mercy of this community if you don't want to see what needs to be done, then go join a pub server, see how well whatever the fuck else you feel like doing goes before you're inevitably attacked and wishing you had people to back you up.

I wish you fucking cucks would say your names so that I could actively avoid protecting you and leave you to the wolves.

Jrv is the hero we need.

I'm digging through my 3k screenshots right now to find it, but basically it goes like this.
Just simply firing gives you the the best mobility yet worst spread.
Aiming reduces mobility and greatly reduces spread.
Aiming then scrolling up to sorta zoom in gives the worst mobility but little to no spread.
First person is a fucking enigma with no spread for just aiming

And the shooting stat effects the spread increase + total ammo carried but you know that already.