/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Celestia Is Queen edition
All Hail~

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5tBpTAf2k4
imgur.com/a/W9yJN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tokomaru happy ending!

I want to spank Monaca.

And flirt with Mukuro.

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

Why?

Because they are cute together!

how will (YOU) protect yourselves from NDRV3 spoilers, Veeky Forums?

Not going to do that, I'll read every spoiler when V3 will come out.

Staying on /co/ until the english release.

Why protecting myself from the inevitable? It's almost as hopeless to avoid them as for Saionji to ever be free from being bullied by myself every day.

And to be honest, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

PISS OFF

This is not garbage

How so?

as the TrashMan i can tell

That's why I love to bully you so much. Always rebound after the bullying, still as stupid as the first day of bullying delivering and always meriting it!

Hahahaha! That's why you're the best Bully Target, Precious Precious Flower Saionji!!

But its a one sided relationship and not canon at all. Souda likes Sonia but Sonia doesn't. Them having a relationship is not canon trashman.

You are being very contradictory.

Yea but their relationship does not go against the characters and the message of the game.

is harmless and TrashMan approve

Chiaki-Chwaaaaaan~

How's this place been doing the past few days?

Ah ha.

Got you trashman, this your personal bias.
Has nothing to do with the canon of the game does it?

You are just conditioned to hate the pairing because of all the time you spent on tumblr isn't it?

Rather pleasantly, I must say

Oh you know, the same old same old.

But it does have to do with canon and message of the game if something goes against the idea or something the game wants to show i hate it.

There are only 2 ship i despise with all my heart and i am fine with anything else to be honest.

Whats the other pairing Omega, feed me your hate.
Let me show you how to let go and not care.

Oh, alright that's good to know, I'll just go back to sleeping with my lovely chiaki-chwan~

Stay strong lil' buddies

Na if you do not know by know there is not point

Well you didn't make a video on it.
So how am I supposed to know.

I don't care about them, because I never remember anything anyway. When I was playing SDR3, youtube gave me Soda execution recommendation, so for the rest of the playthrough I was suspecting him in all cases except 3.

*DR2

>kittychiaki
Seriously, we have become an animal breeding ground...
ANIMALS OUTSIDE!!!

The cosplayer is too normal looking to be normal. She has to be weird or crazy in some way.

Before I played DR2 I saw a picture of a pregnant Komaeda with Junko's hand, so when I first started playing I suspected him of actually being a crazed Junko doing her best Makoto impression.

I will never make a video on shipping i dont like it

You gotta stop being contradictory if you wanna grow as a person.
youtube.com/watch?v=E5tBpTAf2k4

>Junko's hand
That's normal.
>pregnant
Wtf?

It was probably the crazy people that ship him with hinata

Help! Chiaki is making me fall in love with her!

Here have the face that made me adopt them.

Mero mero mero mero mero

PHAT

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

I don't see a problem

>tfw user will never shit on my face

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

Did someone say "sexually abusing Makoto"?

Excuse me I'm trying to overcome my Chiaki addiction please don't post pictures like this

Stop

>Stop
Silly brain. I meant to write "No"

Yep!

Here have my imgur album of Toko if you want a new addiction.
imgur.com/a/W9yJN

Put the hopelet in the bag and delete this.

Get C U C K E D

So, who precisely are these two mannequins?

Judging from height difference, Akane and Fuyuhiko.

I warned you.

I just want to pet and spoil and fuck Naegi literally to death

Not a problem.

I wanna brush Seiko's teeth and drive her to school. And give her a lunch box and say "have a good day".

Then the question is, who initiated the embrace. Akane has perhaps a protective instinct from her younger siblings whom she felt responsible for. Maybe Fuyuhiko's stature reminds her of them?

Kirigiri, please...

Yeah, also Fuyuhiko was trying to bond with her in chapter 4 on a matter of sacrifices, so maybe she started to feel a little closer to him.

dawww

>mfw Akane probably killed her siblings while she was despaired

I was thinking the same thing. Either she did that, or she gave them to Junko for her horrible experiments.

>someone saved my edit
Hey mom, I contributed to Veeky Forums! I'm an An-on-y-mouse now, a hacktivist!

Monokuma says.... no! Sometimes I just wanna see him bullied, y'know~

I'm proud of you user.

many say that these will be hanging those who survive, however there is something strange
seem all taken to the loop, as if they were the culprits no survivors
what do you think?

In less than two months your NDRV3 waifu will probably die. Are you prepared?

She's such a failure. How did she achieve such a body?

Genetics?

To bring balance to the force

Why hello there.

reminder to not sexualize Mikan

no

Is she that hideous? So disgusting you can't stand looking at her?

some people are just blessed with a good bod

also since she's a nurse she probably knows about dieting

don't post that! she's suffering!
I'm sad now
but she looks happy there, so it's fine I guess?