/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

You'll never get Mockingtits edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Maximum Carnage. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Second week of the Strange event, where we get bottle-necked by slow craft times and everyone gets banned. And we get blamed for everything, even though the megacucks turn out to be worse than us.

This week you can pick up Mordo and Cthulu Widow, plus Steampunk Strange and Elemental Mordo outfits.

>Marvel event article
marvel.com/news/video_games/26947/doctor_strange_brings_new_magic_to_avengers_academy

>Reddit "full of lies" AMA Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

>How to not get cucked by the Jew
pastebin.com/jQdUytHN

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5d653j/red_skull_and_ronans_cells_no_longer_dropping/da24l19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

We got that mid week blues going on. Everyone who's hacking has everything by now, and everyone who isn't has given up hope on getting everything. Always hard to maintain threads Monday-Thursday.

/maag/!

I've come to bargain

They finally corrected the Earth Shrine so the plant grows out of the center now, BUT it's not exploding into leaves anymore. It just vanishes and looks awkward

The only thing left for me is Mordo's armor and I don't even want it

Since all the hackers aren't getting Loki's costume. There's no reason to be a completionist on all the other costumes. Mordo's is an easy pass now since its so ugly.

Mephisto?

Wait, I didn't play in a while (stopped during the sercond week of spidey event). The game got hacked?

The game has had a hacked apk out since it started for Android. I think the only difference after that is that we had someone in these threads doing it personally rather than waiting for hackers on another site to upload their version. And the version from these threads only makes everything free, it doesn't let you unlock stuff that isn't officially released yet.

There's been hacks for quite a while now, I think before Spidey event.

I think they just weren't widely used because the game was still ok. Post Spider-man Event jewing, there's absolutely no reason to play the normal game any more unless you're on an apple device.

I dumped probably $100 into the game before Spidey and got basically shit on with having to upgrade characters out the ass and unbearably stupid waiting times.

I like it more than Strange's water costume but this whole event is just a "who cares" to me. Really think I might take a break from the game until they add more main story or a Thunderbolts event. Can't give a shit about the rest of this.

They're making the Strange crate costume x3 instead of x2 because it wasn't working properly. Or so they claim on reddit, we'll see if it actually happens.

bump

I definitely remember people mentioning hacks during the CW event.

I remember using it to test shit during the Crossbones fuck up. Mostly cause they hadn't enabled the update properly, and if you got up to a certain quest the game would crash over and over

That was when they started week 3 four days into week 2 right?

>four days
Day 2. Like 3 people had managed to unlock Agent 13 at that point before they decided to dick everyone and not fix it.

The whole elemental aspect is really weird. These costumes are brand new right? I don't recall ever seeing them in the comics.

They should have just fleshed out the whole thing more and continued to revolving around the rock paper scissors aspect. There's too many things going on that it's hard to focus on one thing.

Did anyone have issues with Steampunk Strange? Cause they just gave me 50 shards because some bonuses didn't stack.

I didn't even know it was meant to have bonuses.

yeah his stats were fucked up, they gave that to everyone

You know what's beginning to piss me off in this event? It was partially in Halloween, but now I can't store any of these stupid decorations, a lot of them are kinda ugly or small and shitting up my okay campus.

>okay campus
Sounds better than my shit town, can I see it?

If you look back at the last thread I was bumping with pictures I was saving from Halloween, and now that I'm back on my main computer I'll bump with more, so you can piece it together from there.

Can finally rank Mordo up and this keeps happening...

I hope I won't need level 9+ by the time week 3 roles around, because I finally have a good deal going with making the beings/books to fight the dweller this week, and can't focus on making the normal ones to get their upgrade stuff.

Right now there's no incentive to upgrade the normal ones past 7 (or whatever the 2400 attack ones are) since it seems like the single hit fights end there. I think I do have enough stuff to get them to 8 if necessary though.

Hangouts were pretty decent. I wonder if they'll try them again.

Just started playing the hacked version from the op and I can't get any astral dust to finish the starter quest for the event.
I somehow got mystic essence but no idea hwo that happened.
Do I have to play the legit version and get this out of the way first?

Possibly, but the OP version is a version late, go the the previous thread and look for Instant Action, you'll find both versions of the mod under them, under different posts.

probably as dating

>he still thinks we're getting dating

What's wrong with his head?

He's black. 12% of Americans have the disease. You might too

you never know

Shameless bump

the paywalls have been too tame and obvious, I sense true bullshit will be in the next episode

But I have pretty good vision and no missing chunk of brain or skull

>Reverse Oreo
Those are so good

I'm trying to use the hacked version on blustacks but it says I require an update and the ground is black, what the hell is going on?

If you got it from the OP, go back to the last thread and download the hacks posted there, they are the ones that are up to date. Also Bluestacks only works well with the SD one, not HD.

Alright, thanks for the info!

>Use the hack to get all the crate items and Mordo costume yesterday afternoon
>Still not banned

Nice hack detection TinyJew

Bump

Clearly it's a Christmas Oreo, cause it goes green, red, green.

I still get the black textures with the SD one, aynone know what might be the cause?

Did you load the normal app on Bluestacks so the google play account would recognize the new device?

Yup, the normal version does it too

The only thing I can think of is that Bluestacks isn't capable of handling whatever TinyCo has been doing to the app, people here will complain about performance on older phones when a new update hits and they haven't had problems before. I know I don't get of that stuff on Andy, but if you can still do stuff despite the black textures I'd just do what you need to do and go back to the normal one on your phone.

and yet they ban normal freefags

truly a coinflip system

bump

I can't tell if that's supposed to be a boy or a girl.
Must be Carol.

I want more dogs

Now that I think of it, did they ever animate the poodle? I kept her in storage because it was static and looks bland p

probably not

bump

>cages aren't dropping any more coins

Too female. Has to be more butch.

jess pls

Same, TinyCo fucked up yet again: reddit.com/r/avengersacademygame/comments/5d653j/red_skull_and_ronans_cells_no_longer_dropping/da24l19/

bump

At this point, what could the coins possible be used for.

Absolutely nothing. They'll just keep them there forever like the Pym particles

ded gaem

>During their ama they sais theyre for the aircraft carrier at lvl 50
Too bad they'll never increase the level cap so we can use it

just checked and it seems stationary to me, pretty lame

bump

bobblehead shrink is reportedly (from reddit) being enabled for some of them (though it's a bit broken) but I'm too lazy to open my game and go through storage to test myself

bump

putting the Avengers in a college was a mistake

Yeah, they should have taken a page from the X-Men and have them in terrorist training camps.

Do any of them even do anything class work-related? Robbie's the only one who mentions homework and Pepper occasionally brings up exams

It's actually good because it draws danger to one spot and keep civilians safer than usual.

Also it's the only good part of this game.

Upgrading character is much easier the week after they're enrolled, weirdly enough. Mordo's giving me trouble but I can get Strange and Nico to 3 already

It's just because getting tombstones to upgrade Mordo is a drag

What's slowing me down in general is the lack of event currency to buy shit, but I'm a f2p player too

Does Elemental Mordo have a time limit like Elemental Strange?

they all will

I mean there was a timer on Waterbender quest but there's nothing on Earthbender.

TinyCo quality

there isn't a timer on the Cthulhu boss either

So when does he go away?
Tomorrow?

bump

I thought we've got until tomorrow for it. At least I swear mine had a timer on it.

What kind of jokes do you think they'll make when Wiccan gets here?

>Why did the gay cross the road?
>How many gays does it take to change a lightbulb?
>Knock knock. Who's there? Gay. Gay who?

Uhhh... gay?

>Why did the gay cross the road?
To get his fudge packed?

I'm close to having Nico at 5 but I don't want to use up the currency yet because I know they'll have some bullshit tomorrow/Friday that I'll need it for. This event is pretty boring since I can do the freefag stuff easily but Nico alone is not enough to do payfag stuff properly. But that shitpost comic was accurate, Nico is the only worthwhile character this event anyway.

Was that supposed to be funny?

bump

Well, I suppose its the kind of joke that isn't funny, haha ha ha. I didn't think I'd be able to use that line so quickly.

probably tomorrow at 6pm eastern

>Carnage is the only cage dropping coins now
Somehow they managed to break it even more

My guess is that coding for the periodic drops is next to each other and when they tried to turn off the tentacles and blood (or whatever that was) they fucked it up. But being incapable of fixing it is odd.

Or they decided to screw over the non-whales who couldn't get the cages after Ronan

Kingpin and Mephisto are affected for some people too so they're likely just incompetent. Or trying to fuck everyone over.