>Overwatch Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gousgamers.net/overwatch
over.gg

Oh, didn't notice there was a thread already because they didn't add /owg/ to the title. Disregard.

Lena!

thanks blizzard

Does anybody have the webm of Ana getting fucked by bastion?

Sombra for console when?

anyone wanna do some qp?

i can do comp too if you really want to, my rating is some 2600 atm. NA

So, IS it a barn owl?

??????????

Tomorrow at best, after S2 ends at worst.

No matter what role I play, I'm gold everything and lose. Ranked takes too long not worth it solo, quickplay is a joke. 5 in a group too bad for ranked so they pick 4 d.vas and healer and break the game. Destroy the other team and get t-bagged when I die. People level 200+ don't even know basic team composition or strategy is. This game is dogshit if you don't have at least 1 other person with you.

>he actually bought a team based game
>to play it without a team

are you dense? retarded?

so ive been unable to access the PTR since the sombra update, it always shows a message of server connection error before getting in the main screen, anyone else with this problem? when is she hitting live? im tired of waiting

Junkrat is awesome. Whereas I have all the widowmaker skins, now that's shitty.

>tfw got banned from a facebook overwatch group because i reported all the account sellers
feels good though, i hope blizz will ban their accounts, heh

You really stepped in it, mate

Sombrà is fun as fuck

Dead Thread....?

>wake up
>no patch

i'll QP but I am EU how bad do you think the ping is going to be?

I don't even play Genji but I still want that skin because all of his current skins are shit.

>ride bike
>get in accident
>not concious for 3 days
>wake up
>still not patch

i hope they ban your bnet for being such a snitch lmaoo

AW man, is the PTR over already? Its not even patch day!

Blizzard patches on Tuesdays guys.

Lol cuz Blizzard would never find a fucking facebook page filled with people trying to sell accounts.

They're pretty fucking stupid, user...but not that stupid.

I think it's meant to be a stylized animal skull

Probably a goat, cause he edgy like that

To the contrary, caprine skulls appear to have markedly elnongated maxillary and nasal bones as well as round ocular fossi. Indeed the nasal bone which forms the dorsal and external part of the median skull (with the internal being the hard palet) extends all the way to a small incisive bone (when compared to bovine or ovine ruminant relatives). It is thus safe to assume that the extensive rostral cavitation of the nasal bone does not belong to the caprine species as it appears to terminate prematurely at about 2/3rds of the way to the front teeth.

>team will always throw a hissy fit when I pick symmetra on defense

kek

Probably not till after Thanksgiving. That'll give them a week of Live Sombra before S3 Comp starts.

Shieet nigga ah aint no biologist or sum shieet like dat

It superficially resembles a barn owl, but if you look at skulls it actually looks more like a vulture.

vet

An understandable but rudimentary fallacy stemming from pictures of masks from the middle ages which in turn appeared to take after vulture skulls and were commonly used by "plague doctors". The skull of the vulture has many apparent differences but to cut a long story short, the ocular fossi appear lateral to the nasal bone rostral to the templar bone which in many of the scavenging avian species is allready cranially retracted. (This also serves the function of providing an almost 360 degree vision). It would therefore be a serious stretch of the imagination to consider this as a true vulture skull.

Why is the thread so dead?

Why is the game so dead?

I do however have to add that dorsoventral views of certain vulture species appear with cavitations that could resemble "eyes" such as those seen in the picture of the reaper mask. These cavitations are formed from a certain point of view their margins are composed of the maxillary bones and the ocular fossi or even the mandible and the occular fossa.

This is not the right thread

I know m8, I'm right there with you

kek

why is bullying genjis so much fun

Hana belongs to Gabriel

>throw grenade at roadhog
>he comes at me but cannot hit me
>he tries to get health pack but in vain because debuff
>punch him 4x to death

>sleep reaper twice as he tries to flank
>kill him

>try to sleep ulting mccree
>zero suit dva accidentally jumps in front of the dart
>everyone dies

Why is Ana so fucking fun

Anyone got a pastebin link for a story an user wrote a while back? It involved Genji and McCree cooking something and/or Tacobell.

Does anyone else like countering meme comps in QP? The tears when their shitty "joke" team doesn't work is hilarious. I get called a try hard daily.

What spurs people to be so autistic?

The last character you played as is going to fuck you tonight. They will not be gentle.

>Zarya

deebly goncerned

Well, she is the least picked class for a reason...
I do it too though

Nothing better than winning with Symmetra, super shameful to lose to her too

What wins
>2 DPS 1 healer vs. 3 DPS
>1 DPS 2 healer vs. 3 DPS

whats your battletag

Stop bullying Reaper please. Thats why he is so angry and edgy all the time. You are the real bad guys here.

Is Mercy single?

When i have autistic hero mainers that dont swap

Should i:

>try to pick around them
or
>play heroes im best with carry

Anyone got the webm of sombra's kiss intro?

would /owg/ ever consider dating a cyborg ninja?

Blizzard please release the patch on live or bring the PTR back online

I wanna play more 3v3

He should stop acting like a tease himself.

best ship

>Roadhog

Dont you dare say it you fucking gook.

there are people in this general right now that think reaper is overpowered

play around it if it's comp, if it's QP then just try to outmeme the enemy.

oh la la !

D.Va belongs to Jack

As a dva main nothing gives me a bigger hard on than some shitters trying to go all winstons

>qt blueberry
I want to hug that smug so bad. It hurts.

>Pharah
My body is ready

Well beyblade is but that's Ana's fault

Reaper is the most balanced. They should never ever change him and use him (and winston I guess) as examples of how to balance a hero and give them a good kit without overloading it.

But she is purple.

Anybody have the entire first panel comic?

HOORAY

Too late.

Triple DPS, 1 tank, 2 healers? 2/2/2 with RoadHog, Reaper, Zarya, Ana
Triple DPS, 2 tanks, 1 healer? Triple Tank, or 2/2/2. Roadhog+Genji/Tracer

UPDATE WHEN update when?!

>D.va

I can live with this.

>Reaper with anyone but Widow

fags

So is the new Ptch going to roll out tomorrow or nah?

>REINHARDT READY FOR BOODY!

>mfw

Im not complaining

maybe

Wrong

yes please

At least he uses protection.

delete

hana song is dead.

The problem with trying to theorycraft around Genji, Zarya and Ana is they have no practical counters and break the supposed core principal of the game that everyone has a counter and a weakness to exploit.

Those 3 aren't bad at anything and dictate how they want to engage. You can't force them into bad situations that wouldn't be bad for literally any other hero.

There's nothing wrong with having a well rounded hero but you need to make them jack of all trades master of none. Soldier was a good example of this pre-nerf. He can do a little bit of everything but never really excelled in one area like Reaper.

This is very typical of Blizzard, look at Druids. Whoever came up with the idea of "hybrid tax" apparently stopped working at Blizzard around 2006.

Personally I'm for nerfing Ana, Zarya and Genji into the ground and then slowly buffing them back up or doing it as a way to shelf them until they can think of a rework so they have more defined roles than "best dps" "best tank" and "best support"

People might want to bring up Lucio and Rein but their pickrate is due to the map design, not the character design. Rein isn't good on koth for example. Lucio doesn't really have a map type he's bad at because speed boost is so universally useful but you can definitely swap him out for Zen on non-koth maps. But both have clear weaknesses, Rein being so directional and Lucio being actually a mediocre healer compared to the single target healers and doing garbage damage and only being an actual threat on koth where he can get environmental kills. Their kits aren't overloaded and they can certainly be forced into bad situations.

>playing pharah

She wasnt anything special

Is it canon that Genji was/is a weeb?

She was never destined for greatness

oh boy

Yes pls.