[Christmas Rerun Gatcha]
5* Jack
4* Nursery Rhyme
4* Marie
3* Jing Ke
3* Robin Hood

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-New Christmas event coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wh7B7pd3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Liz.

Broskander a best

Please stop the powerlevel pretend shitposting arguments. Please.

Best boy.

post yfw Emiya becomes Grand Archer and BTFOs Primate Murder

Just like you "loved" Nero, amirite you trashcan?

Look how much fun Gil was having with Berserker, Lancelot couldn't even entertain him enough to open more portals.

Guan yu 5 * when lads

>The shadow will be in every Grail War
fucking kek

That was only because the masters were shit tiers who didn't even understand basic strategy. The second people figured out how to not be retarded Assassin got shit on in every war after that by people who were summoning actual top tiers

I like how you think any of this anecdotal evidence somehow proves that it's better to summon CA Hassan than Gilgamesh or Karna if you want to actually win a Grail War

Compatibility is a meme that Nasu uses to give the MC the win. There is no reason not to summon a top tier in a Grail War because Gilgamesh is a better servant than CA Hassan 100% of the time.

I like how UBW did a retcon and had Gil actually acknowledge Heracles in this state.

Reminder that old man Zel stated that humanity hasn't found a way to destroy ORT yet (as of Strange Fake), which implies they will in the future.

So in other news, what class do you feel you'd have the most compatibility with?

I think I could definitely mesh with an Archer's Class's ranged style in a hypothetical GW.

>Grand Archer
>anyone but Parvati

That's like saying if a politician says that humanity hasn't achieved world peace yet that means they will someday, fuck off

>people arguing power levels as if they would ever fight in a grail war
That's cute

Please stop. Keep your embarrassment to the last thread.

post lily codes

The wording he uses is that they will btfo ort, but not in this era, though.

Are you surprised when new ayyliens have kicked ORT out as some old news?

I cry every time.

I WANT DAUGHTERU.

Leave your shit in the last thread, dumbass.

As if the Servants would fight in a Grail War or as if the Posters would fight in a Grail War?

Reminder to bring the old shitposting here so we can have fun while we have nothing

>But not in this era
So Strange Fake can be disregarded as a bad end where humanity will never grow to beat ORT, good to know that it's a useless story now

New thread, post supports.

Trying to decide if I should put Iskander (8/7/6) in mine instead of Drake even though I get the feeling she's way better gameplay-wise than he is. Thoughts?

Try to guess

supports.

Trying to decide if I should put Iskander (8/7/6) in mine instead of Drake even though I get the feeling she's way better gameplay-wise than he is. Thoughts?

Caster or Assassin since I'm a slimy coward. The more cautious classes fit me the best. Or some Heroic Spirit that lives to protect weaklings.

From the thumbnail, that looks like a deformed arm.

Will this be Saber's scenario ending or is it missing Gawain?

Put whoever you like in supports. FP is a garage currency that it doesn't matter who you put. I just put my favorite servants on the supports

But that isn't Saber of Red.

Dude, honestly the statement works both ways, so I can't tell.

supports.

Probably lancer or archer.

Parvati wasn't a good archer. Just because Sakura's a heroine does not mean that she'll make a particular goddess more skilled at something. Besides, Sakura wasn't even that good at archery either.

>tfw NP2 daughteru

No, he means at present time they can't, but they will in the future. Do you have issues with reading comprehension?

supports.

ORT is irrelevant anyway. All he does is sit in his cave waiting for people to come to him. They have no need to kill ORT.

supports

>Notes doesn't exist anymore

If that was the case he wouldn't say something like they can't beat it yet because he would know they will beat it in the future. There would be no need to even address it.

DAMN YOU.
Nice~

xth for lewd snek

Feels great that Extella humbled those Tsukishitfags.

Nice back

ORT wasn't relevant in Notes either. He never did anything besides laze around.

pastebin.com/wh7B7pd3

Reminder the flustered Saber fag is still alive and is crafting the greatest monument to autism in the western Fate fanbase's history.

supports.

I am not ashamed to say that I unironically like the 3rd stage outfit. Thank you Takeuchi.

Maybe a foreign Type spending a lot of time in Gaia and Alaya's presence would have been influenced by them

ORT IS A FUCKING NEET

I have decided, /fgog/, I will Grail Medea to at least 90. I love her too much to do otherwise.

He truly is the best this place has to offer

Not lewd enough.

>Uro: Well, I did let him see a "good dream" at the end. (Laughs) In the beginning, I actually wanted to do more with him. But because of the way his body ended up, making him fight more would kill him...
>Nasu: And Berserker was too strong, one of them could easily take out other Servants.
Reminder one of the 2 reasons why Lancelot wasn't allowed to fight more was because he could easily beat all the others.

I want to take a nap with ORT-chan

She needs her glasses on always. I might be in the minority but I think megane is great on 90% of girls and make them better

I actually look forward to seeing what comes of it, so I've been offering advice to flustered saber fag.

My Okita is growing stronger by the day, soon she is already the highest atk Okita in the game.

>9 RUNS
>STILL NO HEARTS

I am sad now.

Love your Vlad, GOLD.

>not canon shit
I guess C rank NPs are enought to bypass God Hand now.

Emiya Alter will become Gil's bitch in Babylon.

Will there be buttsecks?

Should I level Vlad's 1st or 3rd skill first?

Nice post, Medea

I love her too.

Of course. Switches.
And threesomes between them and Enkidu.

Invisible Air and Saber's Strength were buffed to A rank.

Drake is better in every way, even more so if you manage to get her bond ce

>"Loving" multiple
So you just admitted you don't know what it means? That's good. At least we got that out of the way.

Done Enkidu do anything other than bottom?

You think they'd at least up the rate for one of the rarest items but noooo

Nobu a CUTE.

Seeing Extella, I'd like to see Karna get some of those sweet animations in GO, even though I'm almost sure it'll never happen. The lightning and spear copy moves look excellent and are actually fitting for a spear of lightning.

If I'm lucky, his NP might at least get updated to look more like the Extella VS though.

Pretty sure Enkidu has wrecked Gil's butt too. Especially as a chain.

>Invisible Air and Saber's Strength were buffed to A rank
Nice headcanon, God Hand is now even shittier and C rank is enough to beat it.

>headcanon
Prove it. It's the official canon.

Why is life so unforgiving.

>replying to low tier bait
Just stop.

To be fair, it'ce nice GO has the "real heroes kill with their eyes" line.

Where is this from anyway?

>C rank is enough to beat it
No.
Also you can see Invisible Air getting dispelled and Saber landing a killing blow with Excalibur itself.
Since they don't clash again in UBW God Hand building immunity to Excalibur doesn't matter, and it tied in with GH explanation of ressurection.

I love lots of characters. Nero wouldn't like me anyway. I'm too much of a bad person. Jesus dude, calm down. It's not like it's any of your business anyway. You're the only one who gives a shit what I do.

When's arcueid for the super moon event?

>the smug hand wave after VASAVI

I need it instead of the shitty collapse we have in FGO now.

>replying to low tier bait
Just stop.

No

IA's rank is irrelevant. NP rank doesn't matter when slashing, only when activated as a NP with its true name.

>I love lots of characters
Could you please stop using that word? You clearly don't know what it means

It's in Extella too if I'm not mistaken

I believe it was supposed to be in Apo originally, but it was removed. Higashide originally planned a scene where Karna would plant his spear in the ground and shoot down planes attacking the Hanging Gardens.

>FGO Heracles Battle Continuation
>Guts, revives, and gets killed after enemy does RNG target after an action

What's even the fucking point. At least give him Evade (1 turn) after revive. Doesn't even have to last til next player turn.

>Calm down
Delusions and schizophrenia is a symptom of a damaged brain so I can understand why you think that.
>Love
You keep using that word. Like seems to be more the word you are looking for. You aren't capable of something like love

This is gameplay thread, stop discussing about gay ass chuuni lore

Jannu rateup

Why would Parvati be an archer ? Is she know for using a bow or something ranged ?
I rather remember her for music, dance and shits.

Guts is garbage on berserkers in general. It should be reworked for them

Take your shitty chink version and fuck off

T. Chink

I spent 250 quarts on that and got four Sumanai and two D'eon