/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/173/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28235/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23906/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

waifus, lore and harmony

Skyrim belongs to the Snow Elves!

Apocalypse Magic is pretty good.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

Jyggalag returns when?

would have to make em first

loremony and waifus

SHOW ME YOUR WEAPON FAGGIT

ROAST my SSE Bosmer painstakingly crafted from vanilla sliders.

All races, be it vanilla or custom, are coming out like this and I have no clue why. Only ygNord from ECE is coming out properly with the UNP body and HDT skeleton I installed.

And the head mesh seems to be fucked up or something cause the available eyes, mouths, and nose options looks plain off and sometimes clip in the face and whatnot.

Send help

SKSE for SSE when

I just can't feel immersed without an option to rape and enslave my defeated enemies in 64bit

horrible cuz it's vanilla
anyway to use presets in SSE btw? or anybody got sliders for a qt character?

>ECE
>newfag
>probably from /v/
>no ENB
>probably manual install
kys

>find a large, spacious fort
>forsworn inhabit it
>expect to fight off a large number
>fort was only occupied by the six that were all by the front entrance
Sad face

get ASIS and crank the spawn rates up to max

how the fuck are you going to use presets without racemenu or ece?

Fuck nigga I dunno I'm new to skyrim modding desu

She use everything except bow and magic.

@160186875
>no ENB
yes there is
>ECE
only for ygNord race
>manual install
MO faggot
>newfag
Left this shitty general when the fun people left as well
>kys
Hello, underage
not worth even responding properly.

I don't know who this gal is but she looks like she's made out of CHEESE hahahaha

I'm using Mordant right now and I can't seem to completely part with the Scottish Claymore

I'd choose a different hairstyle, but it looks okay.

ok you are already mad as fuck so i think its the best for you to take a break, kevin. We do not want you mum to know what you are doing on the internets again

well you can't. vanilla does not have any way to save. you know how i've been saving my waifus? phone. literally taking pictures of sliders so I can maintain some kind of consistency. there's only like 5 sliders that actually matter in vanilla, so gotta work with what we got atm.

You're killin' me

okay

It's like I'm reading a line off of TGT, is this the best /tesg/ has nowadays?

Clipping included.

Axes>swords t.b.h

Why do people here hate Diana do much?

>never played Fire Emblem
Hector is an exception

Which locations in Solstheim aren't visited during the Dragonborn main quest?

>tesg waifu guide recommends the old version of mature skin over the new one
>it looks even older

???

At least be fucking consistent.

Damn, I thought this was the hair. Believe it or not, I actually put alot of thought into this. She's not really the type to give a shit about her hair. She just lets a grow, and wears it down or in a simple pony tail. Nothing that looks like she went to salon or anything. Maybe I'll mess around with some pony tails.

7/10
9/10
2/10
1/10, jesus christ the vanilla bosmer is better
3/10
5/10
literally said "ewww" out loud when the image finished loading, 0/10
7/10

Correct
>Implying axe users aren't GOAT units
Except for FE6 they're all pretty great. Dart, Boyd, Nolan, etc. All of them are absolute wrecking machines.

Autism.

Most of them

>I actually put alot of thought into this. She's not really the type to give a shit about her hair.
Well if she's a bosmer and an archer, keeping hair out of the face is important. I'd keep it in a pony tail/bun or cut it short for practical reasons and prevent clipping

>she
thats a man m8

I'm going to puke. Kill yourself for making something that looks like such a GRANNY. Real cute girls are caked in 6 inches of makeup, are you even trying?

Stop saying 'lore' when there isn't any.

I got a reply in the previous thread but didn't get a chance to expand on it:

I've got loads of missing textures and stuff when loading up Morrowind (despite the fact I don't have any new .bsa files) after I installed better heads and better bodies. Even after uninstalling I get no improvement.

I am running through steam and I've used the Morrowind code patch and the Morrowind patch project (both before installing the better bodies/heads and the game ran fine).

>Kill yourself for making something that looks like such a GRANNY.
Well she is a mother and is pretty darn old so have a (you) I guess.

>install mod that is supposed to do shit with scripts
>mod does absolutely nothing. completely 100% nonfunctional
>uninstall mod
>game now ctds when loading a save in which the mod was not even active in the first place
I fucking hate this game

>she's a bosmer and an archer, keeping hair out of the face is important
You're absolutely right. I hadn't thought about that. She is an archer and now I'm going to look at some ponytails for realism/roleplay. Will post some new ss later on. This is the last pic I have of her now. Close up so you can see all her flaws in their vanilla glory. god i miss sculpt

lore

>face is gritty and disgusting
>body is smooth and clean

many such lore!

Yeah it is
Know any other spell mods that mesh well with it

No, lore is good. Why don't you lead us into a lore conversation, user?

Oh no where did it go?

just started modding mine

what do you think so far?

Gotta age gracefully by keeping the body healthy and fit.

Quite a lot of them
I recommend getting dungeon mods for it too, there's 2 pretty good ones that add some in reference to bloodmoon solthsiem

Hey Theresa. How's Twinblade doing?

Ponytail hairstyles isn't so bad

I know. I actually really like ponytails and already have one in mind.

This outfit on Meara is too perfect.

Guys WARNING - do not install "Attack Commitment" on skyrim special edition it will cause game crashes and some other problems in the world, even after uninstalling it the crashing persists - it will fuck up your save.

Best screenshot I've seen around here - it's one modded champion that got to look a little animeish and obviously sexier but in the same time stayed true to skyrim design, gj lad.

Is horsecock futanari lore friendly?

It has the right amount of lewd while still being dressed...

What's that mod that let delay quests until you reach a center level? Don't want vampires attacking important npc.

Timing is Everything nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151

You can always install mods that get npcs the fuck outta the way when vamps and dragons show up

Although come to think of it I still prefer her in her birthday suit

Yes.

Who wants to start the next era of circlejerking with me???

Why delay it - just install something like this:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/173/?

Npc's will fight the vampires if they can survive otherwise they'll run and hide + the mod makes the whole word feel alive, especially towns.

How important are the godrays to the atmosphere of SE? Debating a 30fps cap with them or trying to hit 60fps. Have a $50 CPU and an R9 280, so it's one or the other

>Immersive Citizens
No

Why? I've been using it for a long time now and I don't see why would you avoid it, please argument rather than using a simple determiner.

the civil war sucks so i decided to go my own way with it. what should i do with these two?

I do!
*nuzzles up to you and notices bulge* OwO what's this?

>mmm should I have shitty godrays or an extra 30 fps
Yeah really tough choice man.

Very incomplete, shoddily made, doesn't work well with a number of city mods and the author is a douchebag who sperged out on someone for writing a compatibility patch for him since he couldn't be assed to do it himself

Send them sledding from the Throat of the World.

Then recommend me the superior version of a mod that overhauls AI of npc's.

Fair enough. I wish volumetric fog wasn't tied to godrays

not him but i use immersive npcs and 3dnpcs at the same time (both just add random shit) and haven't had any issues. try 3dnpc

You don't need one. Thing is, Immersive Citizens is worse than vanilla. It was a good concept but there couldn't have been a worse person in charge of actually making the mod.

But I got used of my towns feeling alive, vanilla feels worse.

Well if you just need your NPCs to not commit suicide via vampire/dragon

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28235/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23906/?

You'll be sorry down the line when you can't install x mod because it's incompatible or when you have save bloat. It's just not worth it.

For the functional stuff there's Wet and Cold, When Vampires Attack, and Run for your Lives. For the "Immersion" stuff there isn't on, specifically because it tends to break so easily. Immersive Citizens is like Open Cities, and very incompatible "Immersoon" mod that you have to decide personally whether it's worth bending over backwards for.

I plan on trying the mod if he ever finishes while I'm still Playing Skyrim, since he's going at about one city per year. But using the incomplete mod just seems like to worst of both worlds. I stick with the functional stuff in the meantime.

Can I safely uninstall it now and continue with my save? Can't find such information on the mod page lol - even shit tier mods have this information.

How good is The Elder Scrolls lore compared to Dark Souls?

I don't believe you can. Just keep the mod for this Playthrough. You'll just have to be aware that you may run into incompatibilities, particularly with anything that modifies towns or cities.

Hey, guys! How was your weekend? Who had sex with their SO last night.

I did. And it was good.

Nope your save is fucked