steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094314788444/

>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/LTscGRpT

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

>Notice: Go borderless/windowed if you have problems with glitching through the floor if you alt+tab or use windows key instead.

Last time on Dragon Ball G!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rRCCBaABHQo
youtu.be/jagijvRmZe4
youtu.be/61LRddnx9iY
youtu.be/9PIJBE7qM_A
youtu.be/_0mFa5uOU0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TCxAKxGcgkw
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273732499/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcInO7drL6M
youtube.com/watch?v=SQu1rWvBUrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for annihilating that ass

how are stats for builds in this game? i'v heard that they basically make no difference
like how much HP or attack do you actually get from investing points?

What is the best place to pose and why is it the sky?

Ki Blast and Strike Supers stat points will increase your damage by 15% at max. Same with basic attacks though you do use more of them during a fight.

Ki and Stamina get their points at specific stat numbers that I don't quite remember.

I'm not sure how health works per point at 80.

Post CaCs

Does ss3 make her fatter?

Fruit of the Tree of Might is good. GOOD!

Post Student & Mentor scenes with your CaC.

From what I hear every stat gives up to +15% of whatever the stat does. So not great, but also not really negligible.

Ki and Stamina seem to boost a lot though, up to 3 extra bars each as far as I know.

Cute buufus

7th for fuck justice combination.

officernoodle is a sperg with a shit haircut

Since when is Kid Buu a mentor?

Reposting fights from last night's Pose Party for the afternoon topic, featuring Huggernaut, Cress, Prototype 12, and Nicolas.

youtu.be/rRCCBaABHQo

youtu.be/jagijvRmZe4

youtu.be/61LRddnx9iY

youtu.be/9PIJBE7qM_A

youtu.be/_0mFa5uOU0Y

I suppose i can try to make a taino version, in a different position, i try not to recycle ideas. I probably won't get to it until much later.

xth for fuck Reverse Mabusenko

Ki/Stamina get 1 bar at 42/84/125. Attack stats increase by 15% at 125 and I have no clue about health.

Don't listen to the meme about not wasting points on 15%, it stacks with any transformation you use.

THE

C O R R E C T
Vacation with mentors!

Does anyone else hate Broly's LSSJ hair color in the movie? His regular SSJ is fine because it's kinda cool but I fucking hate this lime mess.

You really like posting that picture, why? Thee are much better pics

alright thanks, it's a shame it doesn't make much of a difference.
something i wana know ass well is that even though gigantic omega is listed as strike it also is a ki blast do both parts scale with each stat or is it just strike?

>it's an 'opponent has two separate counters' episode
Annoying fucks.

>talking shit about sperganon
fuck off

xth for Cute

Since always, in my heart.

BIG

BIG

Nobody answered last thread.

Did PC players get fucked out of Janembas sword?

Is it just me or is the fully charged Super Galick Gun literally impossible to connect unless the AI just happens to be retarded for 20 seconds?

We didn't actually kill Janemba, which I think was a prerequisite, wasn't it?

Its sure looking like it.

does it matter?

the shopaholic mod lets you buy the damn thing for 1 zenny. DIMPS doesn't give two shits about the PC community so I wouldn't doubt them denying players the sword.

how are you guys achieving this? I assume in training mode with the NPC in "player controls" but how do you accomplish this? I try and it always ends up being the NPC controlled by my controller instead of both of them.

GETE

>wasn't it?
No.

SPERGY

It's shit
SHIT!
And anyone who uses it is equally as shit.

Seems so, I got 51k and didn't get a damn thing for yesterday's participation.

It's for Great Apes, like the rest of the shit-tier Ults that take forever to come out.

Any ultimate that isnt fired off quickly is gonna be shit at hitting an opponent, especially those AI that zoom in from.across the map to break your stamina the moment you begin your ult

Anyone feel like some PvP? Looking for people to beat up and beat me up.

Thick

>not using your own power to step on someones face and/or groin
>not even that good of a move with how most buffs are fucked this time around
Move looks cool as fuck though, I'll admit

They do make a bit of a difference, but a good skillset or strategy help immensely. Most builds are fairly clean cut, and QQ bangs help a lot for Hybrid Classes.

STAR

Still waiting for mine, not holding my breath though.
Because its so open, lots of landmarks etc.

NOW THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=TCxAKxGcgkw

Achieving what?

But SGG doesn't even work on heavy stamina breaks, it's that fucking slow.

>stamina break cheater in the act of using more stamina breaks
I KNEW IT

>not using your own power to step on someones face and/or groin
Now this person understands why it's shit.
The fruit is a gimmick used only by those too weak to make anything of themselves normally.

>Anyone feel like some PvP? Looking for people to beat up and beat me up.
I'll play but it will almost certainly be you beating me up over and over, just sayin.
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273732499/

>Post CaCs

I couldn't care less about grinding out some shit raid for a dumb sword. If you really want it there's always the shopaholic mod.

>The fruit is a gimmick used only by those too weak to make anything of themselves normally.
This

Theres a way to bug it so both are controled by 1 input, I have no clue how I managed it the first time though. I haven't had it since.

Well thanks to the fruit we both know who's the strongest saiyan on PS4 right now, don't we, old timer

Threadly reminder, that listening to EUROBEAT increases your skilllevel
youtube.com/watch?v=rcInO7drL6M

Hey how do I get that custom Saiyan Battle Armor with the shoulder pads?

I should make a new pic for this theme.

I'd really appreciate it, but it's not entirely necessary if you don't wanna.

The one in the wip you showed is cute enough and I have a pretty okay folder of Taino to work with either way. Wouldn't wanna bother you with it.

Majin genocide when?

the player and NPC doing the exact same move at the exact same time. I assume you use player controls to have both do the move in the exact same time but im trying to find out how that's possible since whenever I try to control an NPC using my controller it ends up JUST being him controlled instead of both of them being controlled.

Maybe once you go to rehab and detox, then build yourself up like a true warrior, your possible future win might actually mean something.
As it stands now, though, you're just a junkie relying on illegal drugs to make yourself stronger than your opponents, who don't cheat like filthy sluts.

Fite me bitch.

You wanna 1v1 me?
You wanna 1v1 me?
You wanna 1v1 me?

Added, prepare thy anus.

DELETE GT

youtube.com/watch?v=SQu1rWvBUrk

Is it me or does the world tournament stage seem to be the most popular stage pick online?

wait a minute that name

when you're actually strong enough to be able to take on the original majin buu, since all majin CaCs are well above his power.

If you were PS4 I could show you the power of the Fruit of the Tree of Might!

I'd beat you into the ground so hard your whole CaC gets deleted from the timeline.

>gravity impact into perfect kamehameha

oh, so that's what that move was for

i always wondered when someone's AI patroller used that on me and i was flying for like 5 days before regaining control

it's the first

Yes, Pumpkin. Keep getting stronger, give me a challenge when we spar!

Thumbs up for new thread

Ironic how your name is Justice

also I don't blame Justice abusers considering that's THE ONLY GOOD STRIKE ULT IN THE GAME.

if DIMPS actually gave a shit about strikers instead of nerfing everything they ever have and making ki builds the best then we'd see a lot more ki abuse.

Yeah but I figured people just hit random when picking a stage, it's what I did the few times I've hosted.

It took over an hour of careful positioning and timing with the method you described to get my mentor/student pic. It's pretty tough.

damn that sucks and here I was thinking there was some simple way both characters could be controlled at the exact same time using the one controller.

I suppose it'd be easier if you had two controllers.

Only if it has a fancy name like Majenocide

fuck no
don't do that shit
some of the stages have a huge gap between players which can give a large advantage to players with the instant ki souls or with charge skills

>beat you in the first match
>You end up getting a zenkai boost and beat the piss out of me for the rest of the matches
>You win with 7/1

I will catch up to you, and prove myself as the strongest of universe /ps4/!!

>not having max charge
wew

NO BULLY

Do freezypops have any combo that leads into stamina breaks? Every other race seems to

It's the default choice, plus there's no rocks or shit to get caught up in.

13 minutes with gimp

Thats what i like to hear! I, too, will become stronger, so dont you dare be left in the dust!

3 light into stamina break

in gold there's something like 5 light into charged ki into stamina break but I haven't tried it

you're not even in the ps4 universe, you faggot popcicle
I can bully that slut all the live long day, and you'll never be able to do shit about it

I made an alt finally, she is so happy to exist.

But Celcia, dont you understand?

I AM your waifu now!

Nice.

CURSE YOOOOUUUUU!

free the pumpkin

I feel like this image can be exploited

I still can't believe that not only were you able to steal my body, but you used all my supers like you knew them from heart, truly a fighting genius of your race

Next time if they put collect dragon ball missions in can we at least get like 3 Namek maps or something

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGE

How'd that dick feel, Celcia? All for her.

Celica is xbone right? Did anyone from /dbg/ make it in the top 50 on xbone?

>DarkMan56

Use Go Go Gum during a slow recovery stamina break to setup something that takes a long time.

>takes so long
>still does no damage
I'm fucking dying

Fruit doesn't need a setup. It's perfectly fine and the strongest food!