Resources: pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC
Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Pokemon/status/798314756692021249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say something nice about your waifu

Camilla a best

Not one person hates her. Not one.

She's cute, has nice hair, and a big butt.

Is your waifu Lucina?

How did IS come up with the recipe for ultimate cutie where other corporations have failed?

She is unsullied by nu-IS and has cute twintails.

>pic unrelated

Post non MU ships

No

It's the twintails most likely

>post the bulk of the art

I love Hana!

But why?

Despite her initial attitude, she warms up quite a bit in later supports and ends up being one of the more loyal and devoted waifus who is willing to protect you.

How do we trigger /feg/?
>Archaneafags
>Jugdralfags
1.Leif is worse than Roy
2.Sigurd is really hot, memes
>Elibefags
1.Lyn is canon with Rath
>Magvelfags
1.Call Ephraim overrated
>Telliusfags
1.Call Ike a Gary Stu
>NuArchaneafags
1.Call their games nothing but waifu pandering. (don't try to start an argument with this one, Delphikek)

Add to the list and repost

Cherche is nice
She's the most beautiful dragon meido.

Is it time yet?

Mention the remakes make the older Archenea games not worth playing.

Say that the 3DS games are good.

twitter.com/Pokemon/status/798314756692021249

LITERALLY Azura

Soleil is pretty cool, I guess

That's not specific to any group, though.

They wanted to know how to trigger /feg/.

I like Hana

>Azura: cute; triggers Florafags
>Primarina: cute; triggers Balliofags

Wow!

She's the only Fates girl, and possibly the only FE, with a jovial, yet facetious, enough personality to match my own irl

I mean, I don't see why not.

>>better plot

While true, Awakening's plot is godawful horseshit as well.

just s supported her and azama for the first time
felt right

Is it actually possible to be too pure?
>jovial, yet facetious
Her and Azama remind me of myself.

Doesn't matter, still better.

Even though it kinda turns Mitama's strengths upside-down, those two do feel like they'd get along best.

i didn't plan on using her or azama so i didn't mind much

Awakenings plot is worse than fates
>hurr durr time travel
>not pawns of destiny
>i was the bad guy all along

>tfw you're most like Lissa irl
Feels weird, man.

none of those are actual flaws. that's just you oversimplifying story events to make it seem as if you're in the right

My wife Lissa doesn't act like a nigger, fuck off.

How so?

That's offensive to niggers

My friends have said that I tend to be pretty immature and can be annoying but I also make them laugh and I'm generally in a good mood at all times. I dunno, I can't really see it. Thing is that's what all of them say.

>tfw met a Lissa cosplayer once

Lissa was here.

Donny is the best hubby ever!

Time travel is absolutley a flaw

no

it's a trope.

>it's a trope.
lol

Laslow/Inigo is nice

Donnel is the abusive friend of Grego that fucked Nah in the head.

>no argument to a basic truth
>just types lol
whatever helps you sleep at night

>if i ignore the meaning of a word and laugh at its use i'll win the argument :DDD

Guys the old drive is down, all the smuts are lost.
I just wanted to find the one where Shinon fucks a subhuman.

There is no argument. All you said was "It's a trope" as you can describe a concept as one word exclusively. Not my fault you're retarded.

I wanna cum inside Grego's abusive friend that fucked Nah in the head!

>tfw Lissa was your Awakeing Waifu
M-mary me? :-|

Only if you're futa Robin.

New here. Playing fates.

How should I be playing? I've been treating everyone as individuals. But is it important to stick people in pairs so they become waifu and husbando?

Also, the second person in a pair doesn't earn experience really, so I'm not sure if it's worth it to have someone as a dedicated support.

Also, are those heart seals and whatever besides the ones you reset your level at 20 with worth using? I've just had everyone as their default class.

Appreciate some help - Playing FE7 on my phone and trying to grind support levels. I've had my squad sitting next to each other for like 50 turns and nobody has gotten 1 support level. Not even Florina and Lyn who, according to some support tables I read online, should have it almost immediately.

Am I fucking up somehow? Do they have to move before they "wait"? Do I have to select "wait" or can I just end the turn?

>A trope is a flaw because i say so lel!

You have no right to call others retarded when you're this mentally handicapped.

>two of them are dead in fe6 and the living one is riddled with aids
Also I think there is a limit to earnable support points per chapter.

You can't gain supports in Lyn Mode, iirc

Otherwise, I have no idea why you aren't getting any.

>Using my shtick
Just who the hell do you think you are?

>You have no right to call others retarded when you're this mentally handicapped.
You have no right to breath being this retarded. That's not what I said at all, you're just putting words in my mouth. Here you go, enjoy this last (you). You were certainly begging for it, and I being a merciful lord have obliged you.

You can easily play through Fates without using Heart Seals (they're like a fixed version of the second seal). They don't reset your level, rather they keep your current level while switching to another class to prevent infinite leveling.

Fates is easy enough that you can mostly play how you want. Pairing everyone up is perfectly doable but you're cutting down on the number of actions you can be taking each turn. Try to just pair units up when the stat boosts would actually make a difference
Only one or two characters actually need heart seals. Just figure out what you like for now and wait for another run to see if you want to try anything with reclassing

Sry Mam

You should treat people as pairs with the second person just becoming a stat boost with a face. Units like Rinkah and Nyx are way better as stat boosts in the back pocket than they are at fighting in the front.

Heart Seals are just ways to personalize/optimize units and are not required but can make your playthrough interesting if you seal the right people.

She is a little bit underage , but cute, and i fugged my granddaughter in Fates

>criticized by one person
>instantly spazzes out and tries to take the moral high ground to pretend he's right
not him, but you really are a manchild

>n-no u

The pair up mechanic is pretty important. You should learn to use attack stance and guard stance in conjunction with each other, depending on when it's useful (attack stance being when two units are standing next to each other in separate squares, allowing them both to attack at the same time, and guard stance being when they are together in the same square, preventing enemy dual strikes and occasionally negating damage altogether when the guard meter is full)

You want to be doing things like baiting out enemies with a guard stance pair, so they aren't able to dual strike it and obliterate it, and then following up on the new cluster of enemies with dual strikes to do maximum damage.

You usually don't want to be sitting in guard stance always for the reason you described, unless you deploy a unit as a dedicated stat backpack for pair up bonuses, which you may not want to do. Otherwise just use it with whoever when it's advantageous, and switch around the leading unit in the pair whenever you feel like it.

If it's your first playthrough, don't worry too much about the heart seals and whatnot. Those are for going down different class paths and picking up skills, which is something you can play with postgame if you're playing Birthright or Revelation.

Hello Toumaro

SAWAGOE?!

>Hello Toumaro
Kek

Kek

>tfw i can't sleep and need to wake up in 4 hours for school
Kill me.
I'm trying to sleep again

Shit user, you found Mark dead in a ditch with an axe embedded in the back of his skull.

Gonzales finally got fed up with his abuse, I guess

>dead
Exactly what he wants Hector to believe

Subject to change but I'm trying to decide between a few characters to cosplay next year: Ephraim, Stahl, or Hayato?
All is forgiven

>Hector
>Killing his beloved strategist
I'm not sure who taught you how to read and write, Gonzales, but framing an innocent man for your crime is horrible.

Stahl. He never gets enough love in the community

How the fuck does Azura trigger Florafags? The whole Water vs Ice thing is just a meme.

I just realized your trip is a combination of the names. I feel silly.

Stahl gets no love because he's boring. His entire shtick is being a regular guy. He has no mystery to him.

EPHRAIM

Mark's only use to Hector was keeping Serra out of Ostia for a few weeks.

Farm Princess is so cute that it just might be canon.

Yeah. Exactly. Beloved.

Drawfag here, taking some requests. Nothing lewd. Lay em on me.

Female Kana

This. In her Nohrian Noble outfit.

Anything cute with Lucina and Cynthia

Does anyone have the link to the Kana edits? The one where they have the features of their non-Corn parent.

I prefer F!Kana in Hoshido Noble because she becomes daddy's little staff slut

Giant Elise playing with her siblings like dolls.

Baby Soleil.

Nohr Noble Soleil dancing.

RhajatxMCorrin stuff.

Hold onto this woman and never let go.