youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
October Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51489?_ga=1.42145829.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPAL8IBhMX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Final Fantasy XV will be Game of the Year.

3rd for Yuffie

4th for Omega
Cost me mastery, but at least I didn't need stop.

Pokemon Sun or Pokemon Moon, /ffg/?

The fact that it's a new mainline FF game gives it a lot of potential to be pretty good, but I'm afraid of being disappointed with it about 5-6 hours in. So, I'm prioritizing playing Pokemon, Aragami, Dishonored 2, and finally finishing up Stranger of Sword City before finally moving onto XV.

yes

>>graphics worse than a PS3 game
You literally cannot argue against this
>>performs like a PS3 game
That it runs as poorly as the average PS3 game
>>dogshit gameplay
To each their own
>>b-b-b-ut its just a demo
which is part of the full game.
Conveniently ignoring that the duscae demo was also a shit empty snorefest isnt going to help your case

>>b-b-b-b-butYou're misconstruing what the author of the EDGE preview stated, again. Yeah, I know it's you, Anti-kun.
Autism, but hey, I guess you know better then the developer himself, right? You know, the dev who admitted the last half is linear as fuck
>>boring plot
4 demos, seen more than enough
>>abysmal characters
To each their own.
>>b-b-b-b-but its just a demo they'll fix it
They had 10 years to fix it.
The final demo isnt a demo, its one giant amalgamation of bugs with a small playable minigame

Aside from waiting on a couple of reviews and impressions, I'm also waiting for the inevitable, but some day, PC port. I ain't buying a console for 1 game. Especially what with Squeenix been keen on porting stuff to Steam.

Yeah, because the last 6 or so FF were oh so amazing right?

I downloaded Sun for my gf.

>tfw want to play XV on release but have a huge backlog of games to go through

WoFF > FFT rerun > XCOM 2 rerun > Pokemon then finally XV here, on the flipside if it doesn't get a PC port then I'll have time to save for a PS4

yes

PS4 piracy is almost there, at that point it'll be worth it. I'm just waiting with my console sitting there for months now.
I mean if XV is free I might as well play it now then buy it on PC.

I'm cautiously optimistic about it.

I've been gone since April. Now that FFXV is soon to be out. Is this place still basically /rkg/?

take your autism back to /v/ pls

It's /beg/ now.

fuck you don't talk shit 'bout IX, X, XI or XII

Tell it to the XV-kun trying to bring his autism to a general he doesnt belong to.

You know its him.
Prolly trying to find shelter after once again being btfo on /v/

I got a PS4 because I had 300 bucks in target gift cards from work. I'm looking forward to XV, and I'll probably buy it when it comes to PC in 2023

BE got Arena so that's all the rage now. RK needs new dank maymays to keep it afloat I'm afraid.

How does this make lightning fags feel?

-Ligntning returns
-13-2
-10-2

Are all irredeemable garbage.
To this day it still amazes me how 13 gets trashed for being a corridor sim, but somehow 10 sets a free pass despite being just as bad

Lightning returns had fun battle gameplay

You're right, this is (you)r general where we can only discuss ff games you like

>You literally cannot argue against this
Except I can. See image. It's the right image this time
>That it runs as poorly as the average PS3 game
It doesn't. I haven't had any performance issues with Judgement Disc other than it making my PS4 heat up.
>which is part of the full game.
No, it isn't. Judgement Disc is an old build of the game. This here is cut from the final build: youtube.com/watch?v=GPAL8IBhMX4
>Conveniently ignoring that the duscae demo was also a shit empty snorefest isnt going to help your case
Duscae also isn't cut from the final build. It's as incomplete as Judgement Disc
>You know, the dev who admitted the last half is linear as fuck
You're exaggerating. Tabata stated that the game gets linear towards the end of the game, which isn't necessarily a bad thing and that doesn't mean you don't have the choice to utilize the open world aspect of the game.
>4 demos, seen more than enough
Judgement Disc is Chapter 1, Duscae has nothing to do with the plot, and Platinum was a tech Demo that showcases what Noct was going through when he was in a coma.
>They had 10 years to fix it.
Didn't we discuss this already before the mods banned you and deleted all your posts? It wasn't 10 years of development.
>The final demo isnt a demo, its one giant amalgamation of bugs with a small playable minigame
>a demo isn't a demo
This is the last (You) you will get from me.

not like it has much competition lmao

You know it to be true

>OMFG SOMEONE DOESNT SUCK THE GAMES DICK IT MUST BE ANTIKUN REEEEEEEEEE

Wait, so in the time I was gone, ffxv poster invaded this place?

Multiplayer will help revive RK I think

Open Beta shouldn't be too hard if it's not JP's new D160/200/240 system so I look foward to what kind of meme teams can be assembled to fuck around with the beta bosses

Also to the new guy in the BE doc your FC is incorrect assuming you're GL

yes, anti-kun and XV-kun are here to culturally enrich us

Gentlemen, just remember pic related in these dark times

>Anyone who likes the game is XV-kun

You're so delusional and upset for no reason. Take your fucking pills.That's not XV-kun.

(You)

Shit, this was my favorite general due to how chill it was relative to other places.

NEED MORE GACHA TO DROWN THEM OUT

I like IV and somewhat favor X though. XIV is included if mmos count.

FFV event when?

It's a change of pace at least, I'll take it.

but XII has Vayne Solidor, how can it be irredeemable?

Fuck, meant IX

ban evading wont save you forever, you autsmal nignog :^)

You're not welcome here, take your autism back to /v/, or better yet, get stabbed in a gang fight or something

Please don't leave. XV-kun isn't in the thread. I brought up the discussion of XV, but it wasn't to start a circlejerk of hatred or love; I just want to have a discussion with people instead of being greeted with shitposts since Veeky Forums is more civilized than /v/ for the most part.

However, I'm pretty sure the guy replying to me is Anti-kun. No one else gets this mad at the mention of XV and starts calling people names for not agreeing with him.

>it's a "mages are good again" episode

Physicals were hitting for 5k max after a shitton of breaks while Hope was effortlessly hitting damage cap. In any case, he's weak to Slow so this just ends up being an easy but needlessly sloggy battle of attrition.

I don't have it but it goes without saying that Serah's EnIce BSB breaks this fight, not that most people would draw on this banner when Onion Knight is two events away now.

Serah is good?

>I-I-I'm totally not anti-kun guys

>same pics
>same retarded arguments
>same retarded defense of the game
>same strawmen and lies

yeah, totally not him

t.bazztek

>notice my XIII magic items are lacking
>look at banners
>they both feel like trap banners
not even worth single pulls for shits and giggles

>Even giving him a reply
You make a good point, but (You)s are a better response to old easy bait.

t.bazztek

Leave, you're not welcome here.
I doubt anyone wants you.

>yeah, totally not him
Exactly. Glad your paranoia has worn off.
>t.bazztek
Literally who?

I think by that logic Mustaido is better because he can spend 1 turn breaking an enemy then has the potential to deal almost as much damage as Kain deals in two turns. While Kain is locked into 2 turns of dealing decent damage with no option to change incase something bad happens like healer gets knocked down or someone gets petrified.

That said Mustaido has very limited weapon selection, so I have to try to make sure I find a good weapon, since Kain can use spears, katanas, swords, and shields.

t.bazztek

Go away. Everyone knows its you. Your autism is unmistakeable.

You're a nuissance and the moment I saw you enter the thread I knew you were going to shit it up.

I already corrected it. Thanks.

Nigga, relax. No one here is XV-kun.

Any of the materia worth buying? Have 18k karma

If not I'll just buy all the cheap 6 star mats and the sword

Guess the gods do exist for the INT level of the event.

The knife from the Halloween event should be decent enough, desu

The Killer Bow is mustard's best weapon (brachiosaur trial). It's especially good for the killers.

Although ideally in BE you want to run either pure physical or pure magic, because cheer and focus are usually mutually exclusive boosts.

So running both wouldn't be terrible. They're gonna be having a hard time with our current content, though. The age of 6* is coming fast.

How many showed up?

So can we go back to BE or are the XV-autists gonna go back and forth for another hour?

Yeah, you're right, I guess its just a coincidence that his posts are exactly the same, his arguments are exactly the same, and his cherrypicked pics are exactly the same.

Hohohoh how silly of me.

HP/SPR/DEF materia and the HP materia.
The HP/ATK/MAG is a waste and you will be laughed at if you at all consider the MAG+15%

I faced that team and crushed it in 4-5 turns. Key here was power break on those toblerones. I want to draw a WoL now and use a team of Toblerone/WoL/Cecil/Refia or Exdeath/Tilith or Refia so that I have access to Arms Erase for that 40% ATK/MAG AoE Debuff. I might end up spending some Lapis on the WoL/Garland/Doughnut waifu with a pile bunker member of Orlandu's secret club just for WoL.

awoo~

no

Only 2. Surprising that the rates are a definite upgrade in Champion Ablaze than Hero of Fire, though. Took about 70 runs to find 2 in the INT level, whilst it took about 40 runs to find 11 in the ADV level.

Yeah, I've gotten them twice there, only one god each time though.

>So can we go back to BE
Nothing's stopping you.
>are the XV-autists gonna go back and forth for another hour?
That's kind of harsh. I just wanted to see what /ffg/ thought of XV. If no one wants to talk about it, that's fine. I didn't want to start an argument or bother anyone. If you weren't interested in talking about it you could have just ignored me and that would have said enough and I wouldn't say anymore. But user had to start with this immature nonsense and calling everyone XV-kun, starting off the thread inappropriately.

I guess I'll wait until XV gets its own general.

Good riddance to you.

Try the kingdom hearts general, since FF15 is basically just an even gayer and easier version of that now

I wonder if she'll go out with any of them. Prompto likes her, but Gladio seems to hang out with her far more and she seems to enjoy hanging out with him.

calm down, kid

Shhh. Just don't respond to him.

He'll keep shitting up the thread and accuse you of being XV-kun.

Sounds like someone is a bit buttbamboozled.

Please just leave, this general was better before you shat it up

She's mine.

I've been buttbamboozled since before you were even born.

but I've been here since the beginning...

You can have her.

Luna and her childbearing hips are mine

>1 minute apart
hmmmmmmm

Don't hurt yourself there.

Told you he'd mistaken you for "XV-kun"

user is paranoid and delusional as hell.

that fucking ass

>look at Noel's abilities in RK
Holy shit he's garbage

Iris is mine.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Holy shit this is the best meta I've ever seen.

If you put garland in the front row, it's literally not possible to select Refia without some clever manipulation of the long-press screen. It took me 10 minutes just to get pic related to happen.

Garland MVP.

Only if her brother(s) let you have her.

Yeah, he's weird. He has Combat 5, but his BSB is debuffs when he has no Support at all?

Just wait for Kefka's 6* form to be released.

Seems to me like he is just a guy who uses Dismissal and then protectga/shellga incase you need both.
If you have his BSB, I guess you could mako might him and not take Sazh on Cid missions or something.

Oh I'm not ready for the Assclown

But I don't think it's just the aura, you can click through units usuallt.

Garland has a huge box around him which prevents clicking behind on the left side for some reason.

>people complain about BE all the time
>the second XV comes out the thread's "discussion" of the game will relegate to pasty whites with their dicks out talking about waifus

lel

ALOMOST THERE

Thanks for the 2 bros that added me

There is literally nothing wrong with talking about waifus

BE is shit. Where is my fellow Mobius bro?

Absolutely.

Waifus are cringe shit.