Last thread: >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The patch dropped?

In about 5 hours

>Supports who run ammo boxes instead of pouches

Stop

I agree with you rito

dont post that slut tho

What's bad about the boxes?

Boxes take considerably longer to give you things you care about (grenades, gadgets) and are very static. They're better for supports intending to bunker down with a mortar or lay down suppressing fire. If you run pouches you can keep moving after you get your initial ammo tick. Honestly, the pouches are way better this time than they were in BF4.

>tfw no bulletslut to follow me around while I talk lewd to them

Health pouches are OP imo you can try to pick off a medic from yards away but all he has to do is drop a pouch and sprint to cover. It's annoying at times

>bulletslut

Cease this meme

Memetini-Henry faggots you are no better than Model 10 Hunter homos FYI.

>tfw no healslut and bulletbabe to follow me around
one for each arm

>slut

No

Pouches were also really decent for solo healing in BF4 as well, but this was after suppression affecting HP regen and stuff

Now that you can't even toss boxes anymore, there's almost no reason to take them at all now with the exception of the Med box because AOE healing is still powerful. Just not as retarded as it was before in BF4 where an Assault could literally park himself behind a headglitch spot and tank 2 headshots with 2hp left

This.

The memetini takes skill though

git gud lil fgt

did you just play TDM on euro servers?

>watch a montage with the Martini Henry on YT
>every clip he is on the losing team

proof the hillniggers are the absolute worst.

D-do you want to be my bulletbabe?

>Watching YT killstreak montages

No, you're the worst

>watching those at all

Or you could be playing, getting some of your own?

OKAY LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT NIGGER FAGGOTS
IF YOU JUST RUN OVER AN AMMO CRATE
AND CONTINUE RUNNING, YOUR GRENADE WILL STILL REFILL YOU DO NOT NEED TO HOVER OVER THE CRATE AND WAIT
MAN, PEOPLE ARE DUMB AS FUCK

When are they fixing this broken game?

Oh rly?

nerf aa >_

Post em lads.

YES REALLY
EVERYBODY SEEMS TO THINK YOU NEED TO WAIT ABOVE THE CRATE
BUT IF YOU HEAR THE RESUPPLY SOUND, YOU SHOULD BE GOOD

Grenade counter will be a faded gray instead of white when you're good to move on

Wow thanks user, great tip
Posting

>tank whores
ill shove my rocket up your tailpipes

>still playing this shit

LMAO

shut up mom!

Tfw mom declined my offer to let me teach her how to play

i-i could be your mom for tonight

>decide to fight the hillniggers
>all these kids don't know how to play without their crutch zeroing
shitters.

>tfw lewis suppressive is your highest ranked gun

For some strange reason it isn't showing my gadgets correctly. I have 100+ kills with gas.

Good to know, I assumed you had to wait within crate range for each resupply step.

>he knows

Good on you.

EA sponsored youtube goy (none of the big ones, just a random pleb) that was given a preview of the patch here

Fog of War added (they want this to become one of the most popular gamemodes right next to conquest)
Babbycore added

Balance tweaks
AA guns deal significantly less dmg, effective range cut in half
AA guns no longer disable planes from turning, maneuvering, etc when hit
Fighter planes significant damage buff
Bomber health slight nerf
Attack plane health and speed buff
Airburst mortar now has a longer delay between shots, reloads slower
HE mortar unchanged
Model 10-A Hunter's range decreased
Trench shotgun range increased, higher rpm
12g automatic shotgun dmg from 43 to 50
Hellreigel down to 50 bullets, hipfire nerfed
Howdah reload increased
Snipers unchanged
Rank 10 medic weapon now has 6 bullets instead of 5
Medic syringes now only have 3 charges, must be refilled by ammo pouches/crates for more
Huot 29 bullets up from 26
BAR reload time increased
Support ammo refill on grenades slower
Light tank Flanker kit now only has 10 shells instead of 15
Landship given emergency repair on one of its loadouts (dont remember name)
Heavy tank unchanged
Trains take less dmg from having the turrets disabled, significantly more tanky
Behemoth given another gunner spot

Suez and Operations unchanged (will go in next patch)
No bug fixes, again next patch
Medals unchanged
Parties can no longer lock squads
Midround autobalance added for official servers
Added quit button between rounds

enjoy

any europeans who play this game late night, no mic?

>AA guns deal significantly less dmg, effective range cut in half
>AA guns no longer disable planes from turning, maneuvering, etc when hit
>Fighter planes significant damage buff
>Attack plane health and speed buff

I want to believe

Assuming this is true
>its an airchavs whine and get their way episode

>Added quit button between rounds
Thank fuck.

>Medic syringes now only have 3 charges, must be refilled by ammo pouches/crates for more

Oh fuck you Levelcuck

Nades show up on the weapons tab in the overview as shown

You deserve this, AA shitter

Air chavs deserve nothing but shit vehicles and horribly limiting counters.

At least I can still disable engines with concentrated fire from small arms.

I really want this to be fake, those balancing changes are terrible

Your resistance only makes it sweeter for me

my name is vlaamseleeuw-88, for any europeans who play this game late (after midnight), ill quote it again in tommorow, you can put your psn here or add me

Jokes on you, I only harass aircraft that aren't near me so I can watch it stall out and sail slowly into the earth.

I didn't test it for long but planes are fucking ridiculous now, there's essentially no counter to them

there's going to be a 50-0 pilot on every other server

not gonna lie I'm probably gonna stop playing unless the follow up patch (should be next week or the one after) tweaks some things back. I'll play maybe an hour or so a week to get some footage for vids but outside of that I really don't want to play if they're gonna let pilots be so dominant

Thank fuck the AA is the most unfuriating shit. It's not that it's a counter, it's that a good AA gunner can almost literally shoot down any plane and there's nothing you can do about it if the turret is out of bounds within the enemies spawn. Literally nothing but stay hidden on the 1/3rd of the map that it can't reach you.

[citation needed]

Here's your (you)

>you need to be able to shoot someone
>in a shooter

Wew

>still posting this shit

Good. It means you must rely on your team to take out those gunners.

You know teamwork? The whole basis of battlefield?

Read my post you dunce. When the AA is in the other team's spawn it's out of bounds, there's no way for anybody to attack it. Teamwork cannot fix this.

I'm better than all of you

Literally all I would have to do is spray you with my Automatico.

or

I can sit in the back with my Martini Henry

you can't beat me.

yeah at suckin dick LMAO RAPED IDIOT

>have torture fetish
>those screams from incendiary weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

I would just use the same weapon

I have better aim, reactions, and awareness than you so I'd just outplay you

easy honestly

pickaxe best gun

Nah dude, I know the best spots in all the maps, glitches that can work to my favor.

its hopeless for you.

Is there a well known solution for the game crashing and locking up the entire system?

I just ran a stress test on my 980ti and it maxed out at 65 celsius, not enough to crash the card

I know DICE officials and am friends with some, I'd just tell them about your glitch abuse and get you banned

you really never had a chance, give it up kid

I'm better than all of you

To be fair, AA needed a nerf. It's practically an automatic death sentence for any plane to get within half a mile of a manned AA gun right now. They may have overdone it if those notes are correct - removing the maneuver impact and either nerfing damage or range would have been enough imo. I guess they went for the range nerf more so you won't get half a maps worth of AA guns being able to focus down the airship in a minute anymore.

The plane changes are also pretty good. Fighter MGs were pretty bad and a mildly competent tailgunner would win almsot every fight against one, bombers were a bit too tough and the attack plane could use a health boost. Not so sure about a speed boost, but that's actually a mixed blessing given higher speed at similar maneuverability/turning should also make lining up perfect attack runs harder.

I love the Russian 1985 rifle with ironsights, I think it's the infantry version. I feel like I'm still doing well and consistently in the top 5 scorers, only ever dropping below 8th highest when I joined a match halfway or almost done.

My score/min has slowly started dropping though and idk if it's because I'm not playing the scout class right. My highest most used class is support, constantly dropping down ammo, killing bunched up retards with the airburst mortar, and using the bar storm all nets huge amounts of points. I am constantly using my flares and spotting but I feel like there just isn't the same amount of opportunities to earn points. What do. Positive k/d and usually 20-25+ kills.

How do I play the scout class properly or is it just not as easy to earn points with

>tfw your garbage ass teammates are mostly scouts who can't fucking aim
>tfw the enemy team only has a single scout and he's making your team his bitch while his team gets points unopposed

also I don't sit back like a retard I play mid/short range and am always capping or defending a point

A lot of good aggressive scout play isn't rewarded with points.

I like to play just off a capture point, and shoot people (especially medics) rushing in while my team caps. If it's a 50/50 battle and they need extra men, I'll join in, but often I don't get the points from being on the objective. As long as I get the win, I don't really care.

you just confused me more. I like the gun but i do feel it's a little weak at times

That's not how you spell hatchet.

Some of these changes, if legit, well...

I run boxes because spamming pouches is annoying as fuck

>using any melee weapon that isn't the shovel
Plebs, the both of you.

Why don't the German soldiers have spikes on their helmets?

>Model 10-A Hunter's range decreased
>factory is unchanged
HA

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You have 2 options:
1. Play War Pigeons
>lots of kills because game mode has no tickets
>go 1:1 at best because everyone else has a hilariously broken meme gun

2. Play Conquest
>be tank passenger, rack up those sweet sweet assist points for doing literally nothing
>100% luck dependent on getting a driver that isn't a dumb motherfucker

>Russian 1895 Trench
Is it as bad as I suspect it is, or is it at least somewhat usable? I can deal with lower damage in exchange for RoF, but I'm looking at that damage falloff chart and it's really concerning me.

Is that what the cavalry class uses?

If so, it's alright, I wouldn't use it without the extra health and healthpack though

I do this. Also when I play scout I have a periscope and a flare gun - spot equipped. I'm not the most accurate with my gewher infantry so I try to help my teammates spot enemies with the periscope. I do okay, usually in the middle of the pack barely scathing a positive k/d but I actually scout shit for the team which is good.

MAINTENANCE IN 1 HOUR 14 MINUTES

Can they please make it so that if you leave a cap you've spent a good deal of time capping, you'd still be able to get the complete capture bonus.

I've lost countless 500EXP bonuses because of how I needed to sprint out of the point just to avoid grenades.

Might want to try the Russian 1895 or SMLE if you're not accurate with the Gewehr, the faster muzzle velocity makes it easier to hit sprinting targets, plus the sweet spot.

Thank you Tanikaze. I love you Tanikaze.

>playing conquest
>suddenly black screen and taken back to quick match
>no message at all telling me why
uhhhhhh

>play operations
>faggot in airship spawn kills all the AA guns
>decide to hop in AA truck
>fucking airship over
>Disconnected from game

Yeah that's not fucking suspicious