Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

MEET UP IS NOW!

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=730

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=725

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Hi! I'm !

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

Say hi to me!

Hey all

>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

howdey

Why is open world pvp so much more fun than GvG/TBL? Is it just because people show up with builds that aren't retarded full con min-maxing?

Hello i have a question about fencers

I heard that Sept is still the best for Prep charges, so how much points are talking about for Sept? should i go 10 with it? or one point is enough?

This was as good, if not better, than the fights from Early Access.

It has different balancing

Swaaz can't participate in open world because he's not in a guild, so it's a much better experience.

Its because you're finally winning against other shitters because your own build is garbage.

the arena is areas in the game

t. Futurecuck

I have sept on 1 since I like the evasion rate on lunge more and I'm not a fan on the scaling. Up to you really to decide how much points you want to invest. pve I'll use whatever, pvp mostly fente or fleche

>more Crimson than Ohayou at the meet up

got my neurons are flaring

Ohayou was always a dead on arrival meme guild.

Reminder that cute is recruiting! If you're looking for a comfy smaller guild that likes to play together, then this is probably the home for you. New players and low level characters are welcome, too. If you're interested, whisper Merigolds for an invite!

>TOSG Guilds at War

>Towers
The meetup will be new for some of you who aren't used to going during war. Please be aware most guilds are raising hamsters, and if you have a pet out, it can sit there and take towers all the way down if you aren't careful. This will result in more towers being killed in revenge, and not being invited back to wardecs so we desperately want to try and watch to make sure our guilds know towers are off-limits.

>How To Abstain from fights
Several players are part of the war who want to enjoy the meetup without PvP. We traditionally just put a !! Message above our heads and all sit atop the hideout if not fighting.

>How To Join fights
Please try and contain fights to below the hideout.

>Avoiding Spawn Killing
We want everyone to continue doing wars. This is difficult if they're constantly spawn camped, which isn't 'fun' for either party. Please keep killing to above the gate, and remember that if you see anyone doing otherwise it's in your guilds interest to check with them and make sure they're aware.

Remember these are your friends and to have fun and reach out to guild leaders & co-leaders if you have any problems or questions. Not everyone may be aware of the rules and mistakes happen, so let them know if they seem confused.

It's not

post screenshots u nerds

>20 people in channel
DEAD MEETUP
DEAD GAME

Cannoneer it is.
Why do i pick the most terrible classes?

We're as big as my high school classes, we're at the perfect size to be databased.

I'm gonna miss you guys...

Server went down in the time between boss dying and the silver being collected. And I didn't even get to do my two Saalus runs on this.

Ohayou was good when it was just beethoven and his harem of trap boyfriends

Hi! I'm [Friends]Alysse!

could've been worse

Reminder to remove Ausrine and cows are 5th class citizens

t. ohgayou

You guild is so full of normies that they didn't even want to go to war.

Ohayou is literally Clover right now plus 3 or 4 people.

Everyone laughs when we tell Murbish to kill. But that's because we're too afraid to tell Murbish to love

Reminder that ausrine is underpowered and should be buffed so it becomes 100% uptime aoe buff
also cows are pure and not for rudeposting

I'm new to /tosg/, why does everyone meme about Murbish?

Why are the glasses so damn black while the other colors are soft and natural looking

Literally no effort in those new hats

we just want to peacefully level our new gvg characters

our only diev was beeth, all the archers need to reroll, and we need another kino since our last one quit the game

I got a friend request from Murbish like a week ago and accepted it out of pure terror. Giving her the ability to look up where I am at any time is less frightening than what she might do if I don't.

>Telling Murbish to love

You're just asking to get killed.

Cold blooded killer. Possible death god.

watch your tongue, meat beast, else you might find yourself stuck inbetween two slices of bread

where u going

>Looking at THE Murbish with plebeian eyes

Death wish...

>all the archers need to reroll
Dont you just have one?

You're so flat it looks like you've got pecs not boobs.

I saw Murbish taday and she threatened me. "Don't tell anyone" she said, with a smile on her face. Of course, I knew what was hiding behind that expression: Pure, untamed violence.

no we have a couple

Yes but its still way better than disgusting cowtits
Flat is justice

We have at least 3 people who play archers in GBL. I might be forgetting someone.

I fucking hate that nigger Bainrigh

You can keep coming back to the fight with minimal downtime as often as you want, when you crash you're not kicked out for the rest of the match, you can use a wider variety of tactics such as hit and run, and there's no pressure since there's no rankings.

as a swordie, what stats am i looking for on headgear?

No, but the one you are thinking about is spending loadsamoney on his shitty SR.

But you can't even do flat properly. Those pecs look like they took some effort to get.

You can be honest, you're among friends here. Are you a man?

remove cows!

Same as everyone, HP, MDEF and DEF.

Maybe Physical attack instead of HP if you want.

Imo phys defense/magic defense/HP hats are the best for everyone but a lot of high level swordies seem to like Crit attack a lot.

You guys have a SR?

Cows are for cute and not for eating though
nothing wrong with them!

>cows are 5th class citizens

Please stop this, we have feelings too.

He's trying, ok

yeah, he is pretty awful, but a nice guy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

What's so bad about his SR?

d-dont say such ludicrous things! These are definitely tits.

>cow
>life form advanced enough to have feelings

reminder that Lalaco is a boy
don't get fooled by his erp tricks

Might've had our final words robbed from us unexpectedly a couple minutes before the end, but I'm sure you all had your pre-Database musings queued-up and ready to shout.

To those who made it, well fought at the scrap-fest outside Fedimian earlier! Hadn't been to an open-world skirmish so large before nor any whatsoever prior to tonight, was nice not being spawncamped to hell and back in a PvP setting for once.

See you boys on the other side!

Yep, you're a man.

You tuck it awfully well. You should give people lessons on how you do it, you'll make some nice money.

Good night Sayte.

I want to shut you up with a kiss.

wtf, i love 3j's tiddies now

anyone else want to fucking fuck 3j's tiddies?

I never got to say it in game, so I'll say it here.

You all be good, see you tomorrow. I love you.

Good to see you back Sayte, even though I'm covered in your picture.

Does Orsha even have meet ups anymore or did they all quit

Orsha still exists?

I thought it was just a myth.

That absolute sense of chaos was delicious. Every way you looked there was carnage, like you see on medievil war movies or something.

The best part was bullying Lalawoo though. Granted she was immune 70% of the time but the sound it makes when you actually connect a hit to her skull is orgasmic.

>clover
fine
>threejane + other assorted autism
nope

Is this why Beet's has been missing? All his body parts chopped up and stored in the guild hall talt bin?

>Bringing a gun into a knifefight

He is fine, but he is too lazy to make a pvp only character.

Murbish isn't so scary with the glasses on.

>the threejane is satan meme
Reminder that Hal killed Clover and we'd be at war right now if it weren't for his dog

>tfw just like me
My only saving grace is being a scout

anyway you look at it, threejane is not welcome here
the sooner beet quits permanently and nobody accepts his translovers into other tosg guilds the sooner we can all get along.
threejane should just die already

No, stabbing is. Sept level 1is enough

Miko?

The harvest event is max per account or per char?

>Maguc
Where is he now?

He joined cute

Being cute.

Flat

Once per team per day per account per character!

Hehehehe

Yeah right. Enjoy sitting on your hands and doing 290 rush for another week.

I don't get what the fuss is about. He's new and thinks dumb old memes are still funny. What else?

I'm wondering how the fuck did shinobi end up in swordsman tree instead of archer tree,
Should have been a hidden class that can be unlocked after rouge3

also need a Bard/Dancer class

Every time I see the meetup pictures I see people paired together and it makes me so angry