>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

opendota.com/players/136652322
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew lul

this post is in reminder of our fallen

JEW LUL

is Crystal "Maiden" the most horrible title given to someone in dota land?
this "Maiden" doesnt look like a maiden to me , hell Lina the Slayer is more of a maiden compared to this slut.

>tfw Valve will NEVER bring back solo queue

Morning 'tards

Abaddon is already really good but people always build him wrong, I want to hang myself every time I see Phase into Vlads on him.

>Soul Ring
>Tranquils
>Urn

These 3 things turn him into a medic that can totally negate an enemies time and effort. Max Shield, then Coil, spamming both because you have HP and mana regen from the items above. Throw Shields on your team, let them dive tower, then heal them up with coil and urn, push tower. Itemize from there.

He's a monster with heroes like Weaver or Slark. Being able to constantly heal and throw out purges and 220 damage shield to your carry mid fight is game winning in the mid game.

running at them is more fun tho
just ask ogre

JEW LUL

12% speed boost counters (at least) -20% slow because math? Also judging by your advice it is the right decision to go fast push as viper. I wonder if I should squeeze in MoM somewhere in my build for better push and picking off solo dudes. Currently going aquill, treads, mek, dragon lance, manta. Mask costs the same as Yasha or Dragon Lance, any idea when to get it?

nth for best waifu

its just a stunt
sing sing is about le epic meme to make headlines
"after retiring and saying he would focus on streaming he is banned from twitch wow hold the presses how will odta ever recover etc"
and singsing was unbanned after a couple of days
wow come back stream 30k viewers epic memes we did reddit we brought him back
twatch is in on it

Kikes are no laughing matter lads.

twitch hands our 48hr bans all the time tho

iirc some dude got banned for like a week because a donation said nigger

>Setteling for the Viet Cong
fukking pleb, get a real man's dreamboat

and this, children, is why I fucking hate people

>guy get's gigatriggered shit talking in all chat all game
>claims not to be mad
>we win
>make fun of him
>then type "okay have a nice night :)"
>goes in an autistic fit typing 10 messages a second for like 2 minutes

holy shit people who play this game are so autistic

dude

what happened?

This is my team in 3k, how in the fuck am I supposed to climb out of this?

8 sec duration vs 4

viper cant pick off solo people because TP lmao, you would euls but yeah
viper is like dark seer
he is a lane dominator with shit spells that need to pull out fast good spells from his lane domination. mek is the best in that regard that combos well with the fact that viper is a 5 man deathball hero
rush mek even greaves then literally everything situational
maelstrom to push faster, vlads if you have a right clicker carry like slark, drow, jugg whatever, malstrom if they split push you
even aghs is fine if the fights are drawn out
Pipe is fine too

if you can't 1vs9 in the 3k bracket as naga, then you belong there senpai

play a carry support and keep your retards alive longer than the other wrangler.

Slacks was right all along, Omni is the one ticket out of that hell hole

huskar fed their team like 1400 gold in the first 12 minutes and I had Veno Pugna in the offlane meaning I was getting no farm past the first 3 minutes, managed a 22 minute radiance, but my team kept taking stupid as fuck fights the entire time

but you were a naga

the hero can win by itself

tfw no cute dota gf

not with 0 farm against a heavily farmed enemy team

>tfw addicted to hot stinky bsj stream

shit guys help me

i'm in a game right now and i forgot the name of this item

the one that lets you win games
you know which one
what was it called? please help

adderall

>fails miserably as a professional player
>Even Jimmy / Demon has accomplished more
>commit to full time streaming as a meme spouting faggot who does le ebin screaming when things happen
>Twitch gets banned

Suicide when?

scroll of town portal

what is naga for if not lewd?

Why was he banned? Is it permanent?

yes, he's going back to sucking dick for a living and dressing as a girl

MoM makes you LESS tanky, doesnt help you teamfight compared to tanking up/mek/dragonlance for range and tank, and it still doesnt help you against TP's against most heroes

>how am i supposed to climb out of this?
by winning more than you lose? lmao what kind of question is this
or are you asking how to win that particular game? idk seems pretty lost, but if you think 'cant win this one game = can't climb ever' then I'm sorry but you're probably a shitter

How do we fix her?

Why would I buy greaves early on? Recipe costs 1700 and aside from reduced cooldown and 20% HP aura you get pretty much nothing.
Thanks for tip about Eul. Stops tp, movespeed never hurts and manareg helps with mek/viper strike. Maybe I'll buy it once people actually start to tp out.

reminder that you will get banned for going off meta in lol

give her a free aether lens

Observer wards

Hey guys here to announce that I am officially coming out of retirement now that I cant streamslut anymore
Any tier Z team want me?

I didn't say I want to manfight people with MoM. It seems like a good idea to push faster and kill single dudes, because I'm 2K and tp lmao.

the thing with mom is that it works when it works, but whenever it doesnt work its straight up game losing
so yeah try it out but i suspect that it will bite you in the ass mroe often than not

naga is only for hugging and kissing and interspecies marriage!

Whenever my win rate dips I head into unranked for easy as fuck wins as I try to climb back to 4k

I don't understand why ranked is so terrible and impossible to carry

HOW DO I WIN THESE DOTA GAMES

increase base dmg

The harder question is when? It costs the same as dragon lance/yasha, both of which are good items. I guess if I have someone to save my ass I can go MoM right after mek, after dragon lance if not.

plenty of people with attitude problems
once you get past 3 k, you generally meet people who know enough about dota in terms of strategy and mechanics to get by, but they have little creativity, are unstable in their performance and/or have very limited hero pool/strategies to pull off.
top that off years of frustration for not being able to win more and the general level of dotes being played there, many people develop incredibly egoistic personalities where everything is wrong with your team and blablalba basically blogposting PSG.spectre.webm

but tl;dr if you really cant understand how to climb its probably because you either lose games that you could have won through tilting, or you simply aren't as good as you think and dont see your own mistakes as easily as you see your teammates

>people actually care and watch about some feminine ladyboy who streams with his buddies who speak broken english or with some random asian girl migrants who won't stfu the whole time

Make her butt bigger.

tfw u wrap up in your fav blankey and queue for a game

I like taking 1 level in passive and right clicking each enemy creep once to push like I want to be beastmaster or some shit

>PSG.spectre.webm

Dotards?

dotards?

AOE basic dispel on cast my nigga
also mana cost of mek is gone, viper is notoriously mana hungry

doturds?

She needs to be turned into a true battle mage

also stacks of firey soul should give her resistance to all damage

>ppd

Gimme a dota video or stream to fall asleep to

morning 'turds

>tfw 6 game win streak
See ya later, 2k

>8 game lose streak
See ya later, 4k
8 games in a row with 3stacks that fucking feed all game and scream in tacobabble, I think I'm done playing dota until region lock/solo queue are implemented

I used to be at 4k when I could carry any game with old PL

I mostly just don't get nor like the new patches, the comeback gold is bullshit for pubs

>there are people ITT who literally and unironicly actually play the video game

AHAHAHAHAHA
CAN'T MAKE THIS Up

make Laguna Blade an actual blade

im not very good at this but somebody make this plz

>laguna blade now swings an energy sword at the target location, damaging enemies caught in the arc after a 1sec delay

creeps are cute!

Shit sauce. That face makes my dick hard.

Dota IMBA got updated.
>Added IMBA Echo Sabre and an upgrade for Echo Sabre that gives a quadruple attack.
>Added an item that converts lost mana into a damage shield.
>Added a command to change blink color. -blink ### ### ###
>Added Blink Boots

Meme Sabre and Meme Sabre upgrade are now viable pickups on every hero that has a chance to cancer on hit. It also works on ranged heroes with a 7 second cooldown instead of 4.

>Have a drow fetish

check rule34

>also stacks of firey soul should give her resistance to all damage

What if fiery soul gave lina a small chance to evade all damage (like old backtrack) and each stack increased the chance by a certain amount?

Would she be viable then?

Lina's attacks are converted to pure damage for 10 seconds after casting Laguna Blade with aghs.

light strike array gives Lina 2 charges of laguna blade which means she can use it twice if Lina lands her W

so dead doturds

rework her arcana

Who the fuck cares about dota IMBA?

sauce

>There are literally sub-human shit garglers who play this game for no purpose other than to intentionally feed from 0:00 for absolutely no reason other than "hehe funny"

opendota.com/players/136652322

Why would you even waste this much time being a complete piece of shit to 9 random people for no reason? Is there anyway their account can end up perma-banned?

post it on reddit and maybe some valve guy will see it :^)

Guys, I just found out soul ring is excellent for kotl

huh, good point. I should just head to reddit every time I want something to happen in DotA.

god you are so retarded

soul ring is good on all heroes prove me wrong dotards

slark

Sentry Wards, purchased as a core

No, I'm serious. As a kotl player in 4k, you can't gain much items after aghs, so you'll end up devoid of mana when trying to provide for your team as well while spamming illuminate. Kotl has the advantage of never losing a single drop of the soul ring mana as well

only in the early game, Heart or Armlet provide better HP recovery, and basically anything provides better mana regen. The measly amount you get from soul ring isn't even enough for some spells

spicy j

I think this quest is broken.
I've been stunning Witch Doctors and Pudges all day and it never counts

you have to do them all in a single game :^)

Yes my point is not even 1 counts in one game

it has to be a stun

Yeah I've been using Enigma - both his q and ult