/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

Sore wa chigau yo! edition

>DRV3 news pastebin
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>FAQ
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer newest chapter is out

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21938981
my.mixtape.moe/yfyiez.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

When are we getting more profiles for V3?I must know if Kiibo is really a robot and Shuuichi is as innocent as "he" seems.

monaca...~...

17th and some days after it a new trailer

God damnit, that face haunts me still.

Still quite proud of it, even with all of it's imperfections~

>proud of this monstrosity?
You should very least do one for all the known fags on here.
Do a sonia user pls

Speaking of sonia, very realistic portrayal of the monarchies being nothing more than whores to their nations whims in todays society.
Souda/10, would cuck again

To paint~!!

To pain more like it~

YAY~!!!

Dear ... mother ... of ... god.

Your creations are the most horrendous fucking things I have ever seen and probably kill babies.

Why are you talking to yourself, ugly?

Daily reminder that Hina is old and busted. Angie is new brown hotness.

Creative burn, now let me clean you up.

YAY~!!!

Monaca thought you died whenever good taste prevailed and shunned your existence from this part of the internet. Trump's America was all lies!

>Chapter 1 killer

No. Fuck you. She's going to make it out in the end.

I'd honestly feel bad. She seems like a sweetheart and her design is probably my favorite of the girls.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She seems like a psycho, with all that shit about god and the sprite that looks like Monaka's creepy face.
Everything is gonna be a ruse anyway

Kirumi has B.O!

Everybody does user.

Discord was a mistake

What'd they do this time, or are you just screaming into the ether?

So were you user.
But I still love you

Everything and nothing at the same time

I wont lie ...
kinda like this pic

its part of a video nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21938981

I added a few people from /drg/ to my steam and we talk and do off topic shit together. But I make sure all my DR discussion goes on in the general.

People can do both, they just choose not too.

I want to play UDG just because I heard the backstory of all the characters is a really crazy ride. Is it worth the gameplay to put up with?

Mikan a shit

Gameplay is sub-par, but not as bad as many will tell ya. It's just not that interesting, but there's enough dialog to get ya through (except for the sewers, I hate those things).

Gameplay is a bit similar to Resident Evil 4, it's a TPP game where you shoot things.

Would you save the ahoge?

Makato's Ahoge gets abused alot first snakeman licks it now theres fan art of junko going to cut it off #stoptheahogeabuse

I'm pretty sure it just grows back whenever you cut it.
That's the curse of being a DR protagonist.

Someone tell me how to decompile the steam versions of the games so I can extract some voice lines already.

Abuse the ahoges

Probably does but they are the protagonists most sensitive spot

Nevermind I got it

my.mixtape.moe/yfyiez.ogg

But since nothing is named, finding Kyoko specifically is going to take time.

Naegi is the perfect size for sitting in your lap, don't you think? I want to hold him and pet him and whisper things into his ears.

I do wonder who this might be

Gee I wonder who's behind that post.

>this is 10/10 ass in nippon

>samefag

>Matsuda and Izuru were literally tapping that at school

It's not fair.

1. Nope
2. What about it if that was the case?

Why can't every trial minigame besides nonstop debate just fuck off?

Why can't this dream just end?

So fucking cute.

What a trash girl.

Smelliest cutie

Despair Trio

The only DR I don't want to abuse or spank.

Matsuda was too tsundere to tap Junko/Ryoko and Izuru thinks sex is boring

Reminder that Mukuro thinks Naegi is a loser and had no problem killing him for Junko the only person she canonically likes and loves.

Whatcha looking for specifically?

Well then Junko wanted to fuck them and both were too dumb to put out.

Then again Izuru probably doesn't know shit about sex personally being a virgin. He thought he knew everything about despair just by analyzing it but he was wrong.

I how Junko keeps her randomness in whatever alias or identity she uses
- Lico : ugugugugu lets go shopping Kirigri-chan
- Ryoko: Lol forgetful imma reference home alone and Dbz for the lolz
- Junko : I'm bored so switching personailties every 5 secs just cuz fuck you thats why

Nothing in particular, just browsing around. I do want Gundham's "IT'S NEARLY SHOWTIME" though

Matsuda's feelings were too complex for sex and yeah your probably right about that or Izuru's hinata would leak out and he'd get a flash of chiaki

Who gets that dreadful feeling that the V3 cast got their memories stolen of being classmates?

I haven't read DR Kirigiri. Is that blue-haired girl really Junko?

I'll be surprised if Lico doesn't end up being Junko. When's the next volume coming out?

Matsuda had no problem french kissing Junko even though it turned out she poisoned him so idk about that. Not sure why he didn't fuck her.

Izuru on the other hand would probably just need more convincing from Junko. It's not like he'd understand the concept of being shy or anything. He's like a newborn baby. He doesn't know shit about things up front and through personal experiences.

I hope not. That trope needs to die. I don't even want Rantarou to have amnesia or he's actually just faking it.

Yes He's most likely Junko Crossdressing. He has a interest in manga and talks to copycat about their favourite mangas. He mentions a childhood friend (Matsuda) who likes shoujo manga to copycat. when He first meets Kyoko he suggests they should go shopping for clothes cause he thinks theres a few outfits that would suit kyoko's fashion. he seems to be very analytical to the point where he can predict things just like junko. Lico also has a Upupupu like laugh in his Ugugugu laugh. He also is hinted to be the one that is drawing Despair Graffii on some different buildings. He also is very violent and wants to kill when he finds the culprits of the different cases to the point were he breaks a cuprits arm and steps on their fingers after yui tells him he can't kill them outta spite. He also usually takes causes that have someone out for revenge over a love one to the point of despair

Post yfw Kirgiri is the third Junko sister and she's been playing a long con this entire time.

Yeah i'll be surprised to but their is a chance that lico could be Yui's imouto as Yui finds him to smell familiar but being the ultimate analyst junko probably figured out a scent that Yui liked and started wearing it. Sometime next year i think

Matsuda doesnt know what he wants. I was surprised when he actually kissed her back

Yeah Izuru probably wonder what she's doing until he started feeling the emotional aspect of it

no but Junko as Lico could be working for the guy that killed Kyoko's grandpa on her mother's side

Yeah though it could also be possible that maybe Lico had something to do with Yui's sister dying? Or maybe doing so through Junko?

>Matsuda doesnt know what he wants. I was surprised when he actually kissed her back

Well he does love her. Why wouldn't he kiss back? He knows she's crazy but still wanted to save her in his own way.

>Yeah Izuru probably wonder what she's doing until he started feeling the emotional aspect of it

He'd likely question it, say it's boring or whatever but won't do anything to stop it because even stopping her from doing it is boring.

You didn't like Logical DIving?

But there's apparently no HPA in this universe. It was the government who gave them the SHSL titles for this Gifted System.

Seems like they really don't go to school together and it's rare for SHSL students to meet each other.

those also seem possible

Monaca's art is going to be all over the world, to be awed by all~!!

The art, the form, the textures, the blood and fecal matter. I love it.
except aussie celes one

Sitting in your lap, you say?

>she'll only ever embrace him when he's on his deathbed in an alternative universe

Monaca's art will be spread across the entire world~!! Soon it'll be in every household, public displays, and even Day-Cares, all complete with Monaca's message of RULE~!!!

You are so annoying. I hope your neckbeard gets infested with plague fleas.

Why is the danganonpa fanbase so full of fujoshit loving fags? shaking my head tbqh family

You act like that's unique to this fanbase

You usually see it with shitty games like tumblrtale, but this one's actually decent. I only played the first game