byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism_of_small_differences
hastebin.com/zujowebaru.hs
youtu.be/a730vEbqpSo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for good admins.

>Law 1. Maintain the station.
>Law 2. Reduce expenses.
>Law 3. Obey the Captain.
>Law 4. Maximize revenue.

>infection sting
>last ditch effort
>lose all ling abilities
>take control of another player
>gradually regain base abilities over time
y/n?

>Nuklearcellphoneg/(Big Boss) has made 10 pills, each named 'Emergency Treatment Nontoxic' and containing 1.5u of kelotane, 1.5u of dermaline, 3u of bicaridine, 3u of tricordrazine and 1u of dexalinp

Changeling needs to be completely redone. No sense in poking it before then.

why the long hiatus corporate-rewrite-user?

No
Instead we should have an ability where the ling causes volatile reactions in their body and expends a huge amount of energy in a final dying act, making the room he performs the ability into a hellish ZAS machine of fire and flames

>has made 2 pills,

>each named 'Everything except Water'
• 2.5u of tungsten
• 2.5u of sulfur
• 7.5u of space_drugs
• 2.5u of sodium
• 5u of hyronalin
• 5u of anti_toxin
• 5u of fluorosurfactant
• 1.5u of sacid
• 2.5u of phosphorus
• 7.5u of thermite
• 2.5u of methylin
• 0.5u of fluorine
• 2.5u of copper
• 0.5u of carbon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not really sure.
Never left the thread though.

ISHYGDDT

1st for:

>BILL "LOL GIV ME A NAZI HARDSUITE GOD, BUT DONT MAKE FAT " HUDSON

REMINDER
FINDING AND CLEANING THE PIRATE SHIP TAKES LESS THAN 3 MINUTES WITH A JETPACK

>AI call the shuttle Im bored

I'm sorry Bird Crusaders.

In the end, ZAS was stronger than my willpower.

I tried to offer God my soul to save the rest but he didn't want it

I would prefer some form of ling test to be added, and lings made more powerful to compensate. Change it from 2 hours of sec shooting the wrong guys and all lings 0 genomes into a race against time to find the culprit before it becomes unstoppable.

Nth for Cargonia is the most autistic out of all the departments.

bats

Nth for I'm contractually obligated to shill snowmap

I just have ling on so I can antag without fucking with the ling stuff.

Aspiring bomb artiste here, can someone tell me the volume of a plain old oxygen tank so I can check my math?

>Not science or engi/atmos
Cargo can do fun things and get away with it becuase they are never held to anything. Anything they do above opening crates with emitters is considered magic.

Please tell me those quotes are real

I also endorse this product or service.

is there a way to break someones bones by hitting them with something like an unactivated stun prod or something with alot of brute damage?
kinda wanna be that corrupt officer that breaks a suspect leg as I bring them in and just say he fell down some stairs

c

You are so helpful

>Arrested for breaking into medbay by Shitfaced cop.
>Shitface yells "I AM THE LAW".
>Breaks my other leg because I was going to medical to get the first one fixed after he wanted to search me on code green without reason.
>Ahelp: Help sec griffing me.
That gimmick is going to fall flat to the first ahelp.

>tfw I play QM most of the time as of lately just because I can dick around and do funny shit with the 5,000 free bucks and the bunch of free building shit I can get
>tfw all I need to do to keep the department ran is toss a Cargo Tech like 1000 space dollars to run the department while he does his own thing

I'm a horrible person arent I?

Security already constantly gets away with murdering innocents, I don't see why he couldn't get away with breaking some legs

I dunno, I do nothing but build bombs in sci lately, I don't think it matters

I believe I have stumbled on the reason for ss13 server feuds and many other human conflicts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissism_of_small_differences

Bone breaking works like: If a limb goes over a certain damage number (varies per limb, but always the same for all limbs of that type), instabreak
Weapon used doesn't matter, 0 chance to break before that magic number
Usually by the time you get to that number, you have a very nasty bleed going on

So: Yes, but you NEED to have gauze ready so the guy doesn't bleed to almost death, and it will take a few good whacks, and he will probably need bicaridine from the sleeper because he will be pretty beat up, no way around it

>you NEED to have gauze ready so the guy doesn't bleed to almost death
Correct me if I'm wrong, but fractures and breaks also bleed a lot right?

So, I have been gone for a few months.

How are the waifus nowadays?

Waifuposting has died down a lot, we're back to just whining about whatever player/admin of the day did something to enrage the thread

Who are the best engineers to learn from?

Bill Hudson

So when is ______getting deadminned?

No, but fractures cause damage when you move around.

Whichever MoMMI has the most impressive hat.

The obnoxious "look at me I'm a slutty waifu" waifus have mostly gone away. There are still waifu statics that just act like normal people though.

In other words, the server has much higher quality waifus now at the expense of quantity.

Very little waifuposting occurs in the thread lately compared to pre-Bill

>pre Bill

Wew boy

Dr.Celt needs to be deadminned.

The Chaplain was purposely blocking me with his wheelchair, and then he meta commd with his admin friend to make me fat.

That's not fair at all.

I RP as an Aryan warrior, and if you google images of Aryan warrior you will notice none of them are fat. This was done as a meta grudge against me because they know that this is the gimmick I am going for in my course of play.

I will reascend my deadmin request if Celt acknowledges he was wrong, and that making a player fat is abuse of admin powers. How can I even fix the solar panels for Hitler and run around maint without getting Zasd while I search for antags if I cant wear my hard suite?

I began spess just after the last purge. The Bill incident is the only significant waifu event I am aware of that occurred recently. Also there seemed to be a good amount of waifu-posting before that time and not a whole lot after.

Please tell me if I'm getting something wrong here

hastebin.com/zujowebaru.hs

youtu.be/a730vEbqpSo

>one room of the station still has power and a few people chilling out in sofa chairs while the rest is depowered, depressurized, filled with space carp and aliens and blobs, and about to be plasmaflooded

Put them on an operating table, help saw on leg, switch hands.

>My gimmick is breaking your legs because im a bad cop XD

Sure, if by "Operating Table" you mean Table... and if by "Saw" you mean Pipe Tomahawk.

Go to bed Bill.

I'm surprised that steal an RCD is still an objective considering all you need to do is hack an autolathe, and nobody would arrest you for having an RCD, most of the time

>Steal a piece of corgi meat

>save some burned up guy in medbay
>Drag possibly braindead guy from the escape lobby onto the shuttle
>turn to go back and grab a piano
>mfw the shuttle launched right when I stepped off of it
Sorry to the guy who's naked dead body got spaced by the airlock while I tried to bring you inside

that needs to be changed to be specifically ian

Let's say that hypothetically I was working on an SS13 fightan gaem. What would you guys wanna see in it?

All job roles has 2 fighters, 1 regular version and 1 traitor version for each

Nah, traitor should be the token "random each round" character.
But with one of their initial attacks different.

Clunky movement.
Lag

Nah, traitor should be the token "random each round" character.

Daily Reminder that Ahelping is for losers, and Admins don't actually want to hear you whine about how the antag killed you with an E-sword.

I was thinking traitor should be a mode that activates, like the V-Trigger in SFV or the Dragon Install in Guilty Gear.

The random guy that plays like Double should be the changeling

vox trader that fights with a pilfered egun

Nah, make the Chaplian do that. Sting McLings should have ling powers.

One character per division.
Greytide-- Assistant
Service --Chef
Security-- Detective
Medical-- Geneticist
Engineering-- Station Engineer (alt skins are Shaft Miner, Chief Engineer and Atmos Tech)
Science-- Scientist
Joke Character-- Clown
Gimmick Character-- Trader
Mid-boss-- Changeling
Final Boss-- Wizard
Super Boss-- Diona on Creatine

you just...... dont get it...........it was self...defense...jews lmao.........

Did we get a bunch of new people recently or did I just start playing at a different time?

How would Ling Sting work in a fightan game though?

Should include every job in the game.

Security Dream Team
>HoS: Megurine Luka
>Warden: Caleigh Stall
>Security Officer: Trinity Prewitt
>Detective: Naomi Williams

None of these players play anymore.

Why are plasmamen still a thing? They are OP as fuck and whoever plays them is a powergamer shitter

I feel like I personally am like 40% responsible for the stereotype in that image

Gee, I wonder what drove them off, you fucking sperg.

>Should include every job in the game.
Nah. Too many jobs, too few in game toys.
And indie games have fewer Developer resources to go around.
Also, dodges the "different jobs on different servers kerfuffle".

Clown should be Gimmick Character, Trader should be Joke Character.
Head of Personnel should be a skin for the Greytide Role, as should cardborg.
Science should be Roboticist. Also the obligatory puppet character (w/ a borg).
If service isn't going to be Chef, *someone* should slip with a stolen mop bucket.

They're a strict downgrade of Humans, that roundstart with a suit.
Almost everyone has access to a suit. Almost everyone else will get one if they ask.
It's really only a decent trade off for greyshirts.

>50% vulnerability to the most common damage type in the game
>can't wear anything besides their specialized suits
>ugly
>no asimov

in exchange for

>no bleeding (good but you're brittle as fuck anyways)
>no need for air (non problem)
>no need for food (non problem)
>free spacesuit (anyone could make a ghetto spacesuit that works just as well in under 5 minutes)

Plasmen do need to breath.
If you somehow run out of Plasma Gas, you'll have a really nasty time trying to get more without decent access.
(Access you wouldn't have if you were playing a role that benefits from plasmeme suits)

Plasmen also need to eat.
Can't eat food though. So have fun syringing Nutriment.

And the ghetto spacesuit is way worse than the plasmeme one.
Not to mention that you're wasting 5 minutes of the early game by not gathering tools.

People rarely do objectives anymore because it has nothing to entice the player to go for them.
Lately its just become poverty bombings, murderbones, plasma flood or do nothing.

I remember people would leave the game at the start if they didnt get traitor. Luckily thats bannable.

Its preferred by the admins to avoid doing anything Nazi related. For a lengthy duration months ago I would use a character named Adolf Hitler, the character was styled RP set quite well if not a little underwhelming.
I didn't go about being anything out of the ordinary but instead I spent the shift as a doctor and I had completed everything from cryo and cloning to fridge and surgery.
About an hour into the shift I was turned into a black man with an afro. Luckily the other doctors and gene-scientist were very kind because they reconverted my character to its old previous look in less than a minute.
Unfortunately back and forth converted and reconverted and this went on for 30 minutes into nearly an hour.

I can only think they want to deter people from choosing uncreative roles.
The lesson of this story is make something different.

Devguy (although I haven't actually started anything yet, just ideas) here.

EVENTUALLY I'd like to have all the jobs represented, but that's a far ways off. What I'm hoping for is to have 8 or so characters to start with, and then build up from there.

I've had some ideas on character designs too, although some ideas here seem good to work with.

For example of what I was thinking: there could be two assistants. One represents the new player who's confused about what to do, and the other is a greyshit with the gas mask and all.

I'd like more input on how the game should play, rather than character ideas. Street Fighter is very different from Guilty Gear, which is different from BlazBlue, which is different than King of Fighters, etc.

>trading documents with other traitor
>tfw he ends up fucking you up when he gets caught

Since this is just getting into /agdg/ stuff, I say just try to make a MUGEN mod for starters.

I'm a sperg?

Says the sperg!!

I guess. I just wanted to know what the people from here wanted in a spess fightan.

It's really not likely that your project will be widely enjoyed, or that it'll even be finished. Strive to create maybe four characters and some backgrounds first, then see how much you want to make this thing.

To Mr. Strange, you can just use your ID on the APC and divert power to equipment. There was still power in the battery, enough to recall the shuttle, but it needed to be diverted, something ONLY you could do, since you had all the Captain-access IDs on the station. Sorry for killing you, man, honestly.

HoP was an asshole that last round

>tfw the clown captain orders you to sit your ass down in telescience and save lives.
I never thought telescience would be that fun. I just wish there was more space for me to make a comfy lounge while waiting for people to save. Is it looked down upon to max suit sensors on a braindead clone or dead body (braindead or otherwise useless of course) and use it to probe for structures in space with the crew monitor?

Everyone knows it's just some dumb ideas guy shit like "what if someone made some sort of dorf fort style space station management game where you play the AI and have to keep the humans from doing traitor things but also keep them happy enough so they won't riot and there would be hacking zas and tool boxes"

which is something I've been thinking about but I'm just an ideas guy

There's a lot of difference here. A fighting game is typically focused (the fun comes from outsmarting your opponent and doing combos on them), typically isn't a programming nightmare (although things taken for granted in the genre, like how characters always face each other, are difficult to conceptualize), and easy to build off of.

My major issue so far is a lack of assets and direction. I'm not sure exactly how the game should be played, or what mechanics to include or not include. Thankfully it's easy to work those things out after basic framework (blocking, jumping, attacking, hitstun, etc.) are in place.

>log in
>who
>IAGFPRMF
>log out

>log in
>admin who
>ghlor
>get banned
>logout

Ghetto space suit should be removed desu.

remember when lowpop was fun?

>power
>hey HoP
>power
>we need
>electricity hey
>anyone know how to do an AME?
>hey
>solars
>power?
>CE
>hey
>power just went out in my department
>power almost out
>HoP please give engineering
>cargo get
>please
>power
>calling shuttle

yeah, me neither

Get access or break in and do it yourself, it's easy as fuck.

>log in
>adminwho
>Kolith or MustardTiger
>log out

Made me chuckle

>log in
>log out

>log in
>ghost
>press D
>took +2 seconds for my character to move right
>log out

>Log in
>Permabanned
>Log out

Ugh

>log in
>log into logs
>log my logging into logs in logs
>log logging in into logs
>log logging logging in into logs
>log out of logs
>log into logs
>log my logging out of logs in logs
>log out of logs
>log out

Shall we harvest timber instead of plasma in the winter map?