pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h95GetPDs
youtube.com/watch?v=u871nAaxA04
youtube.com/watch?v=yDVMINLhFAM

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_4
Recent DLC -- store.steampowered.com/app/404014/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/comment/1690943/#Comment_1690943
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THEY'VE
WRONGED
US

>mfw impatiently waiting to shank Belefart

>opening cinematic will only include first 4 factions

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE

what do wood elves smell like

natural mystic

salty milk and coins

>today ain't the day

About...10-12 hours if we are getting a teaser.
See you later boys. Time for bed.

We'll always be friends, won't we, Gobbla?

The only "must have" mod is one that reduces or eliminates the enemy AI hero spam.

Fuck that shit.

TODAY MAY BE
DARE I SAY
THE DAY?

they smell like wet pussy, dank weed, and a fruity-flowery aroma that gets your dick hard as diamonds

Like a perfect 2d waifu

Total War? More like Total Bore lmao

Rollan!

this tbqh

>mfw reading about Snorri and Malekith

;_;

ARE YOU A GOD?

We'll always be friends forever, won't we?

Give me Vlad or give me death!

Filling this out, feel free to point out what's missing. There's a lot of ground to cover.

Close but no cigar

>The Vamp Counts major flaw is their complete lack of ranged units, so need to quickly close the gap on the field to maximize damage in melee
>Vlad gets an ability that lets you deploy your entire army in your enemies face and behind them

Who the fuck thought this shit was alright

Well he is Vlad tbqh

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/comment/1690943/#Comment_1690943

GUYS

Vlad, Grommy, or Khazrak please

>upcoming change to flying units

GOOD

Here is something for the Dark Elf cities, couldn't figure out how to make i all on one page while still being readable.

TODAY BE THE DAY OF ELFS!

>today won't be the day
>when the day does come it won;t be wood elves

> "Keeping a strong distinction between fliers and ground-based units is intentional. There are AI concerns and a bunch of other mechanics that would cost a horrendous amount of time now to implement a land button. We investigated that route some 3 years ago and deliberately chose to not do it.

What we will add in the Old World edition is a longer initial grounded timer. As long as a grounded timer is running on a flying unit on the ground, it can't take off. The current system sees a 3s timer get reset every time a flying unit on the ground collides with or gets hit by a hostile ground unit. The new system keeps this timer, but adds another one that only runs through once upon landing. This one will last around 10-12s.

In effect, a hit-and-run ground attack will now force the flyer to always stay on the ground ~3-4 times longer than before.

Kind regards, Ato"
Whats your opinion on these changes,/twg/?

hey guy use packfile manager to keep its format, once you have done that you can always just copy it into the data folder.

alternatively use packfile managers inbuilt loadxmod feature by going file new mod, choosing your modified files, then file>my mods> install that new mod you made.

go knock yourself out

neat, but only if we are able to see the cooldown on the unit "recently landed , 8 secs remaining" or some shit.
otherwhise its just confusing and aggravating

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

Is there any must have shogun mods on the workshop? Or are you meant to get them off TWC and if so what are the good ones?

Wish there was a land button. Poor birbs look so tired having to fly all the time

If it makes you feel any better it's revealed that Grombrindal is Snorri and that he's forgiven Malekith for his transgressions in the books.
Well not so much forgiven as much as he threw an axe at the enemy who would backstab him and said something about how Malekith never watched his back.

Grombrindal or Belegar for a melee rushing lord for dwarfs?

>We can't do X because the AI can't handle it
Where did I hear this one before

AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT

You don't, you lock the original unit for the subfaction and give them a modded one (which is copypasted from the original unit, and change it's mount)

>No Mountains of Mourn

S T O P

Today isn't going to be the day also they're slowing development times and using Bretonnia to fill the place of what would otherwise be an actual DLC in February for fuck knows why reasons

T O D A Y
O
D
A
Y

Post proofs

>people think we are going to get woof elves before December

Just read the skarsnik novel.

Why the fuck he tortures the playwright?

He's a greenskin

warhammer was a mistake

Grombrindal, he's straight up broken

But Belegar is great at it too

come on dwarves

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

I want to dominate best elf!

can elves get swole and big?

Yes but only if benis is excited.

Threadly reminder that the following are rightful Asur clay, and therefore rightful Asrai clay so from now on please refer to them with their correct names.
Dietershafen - Athel Toralien
Marienburg - Sith Rionnasc
Altdorf - Kor Vanaeth
Talabheim - Athel Maraya
Kislev - Athel Numiel
L'Anguille - Tor Alessi
Thank you

Nude Elves/demonettes mod when?

dwarfbot please, you must deliver proofs for them NOT being elf clay

Burden of proof is on you, you knife eared shit.

You are the one questining established fact, but then again someone of stunted growth probably has a stunted mind.

G O B L I N S

>established fact

They'll all burn the same no matter who rules over them

G R O B I SCUM

>gets knocked out by Grimgror

G O B L I N S

Snorri nosebiter? and Malekith? explain this!

>beheads Grimgor

Your plot armor has no power here.

They were best bros that united their races together at the time, fought back chaos and unfucked the world.

Snorri then left for some reason while Malekith really spiraled downhill after finding the chaos artifact and Morathi fucking things up. Malekith was then responsible for fucking the dwarfs over hard.

sounds like bullshit, i thought pepe was the reason dwarfs got assraped by rats

What would you call this?

>pepe

Who

The Dwarfs kind of got cluster fucked by a bunch of disasters over a short time frame.

>got fucked so hard by dwarfs during the war they had to retreat back to Ulthuan and abandon all outposts in the empire

You forfeited all claims when you lost.

Oh. Well like said, dwarfs got raped hard by earthquakes caused by "pepe", the toll from the war of vengeance and goblins/skaven/etc coming soon afterward.

>The stunted sprites talking about forfeited claims
I don't expect you to see the irony of your post.

Unlike anything elves provide, grudges are literal proof and evidence etched in stone.

Also rule of cool.

Goblins...

>Orc Clan: Burning Face

>Pre-battle ritual involves just fucking setting fire to your face

>Very few battles are won this way.

goalpost = moved

WE IZ GOBBOS

But seriously, this fuckin' guy. Little goblin assassinates a goddamn Wizard Big Bird like a champ.

Why are goblins so based?

>mfw 90% of those cities won't make it, nor will ever do on release

>>mfw 90% of those cities won't make it, nor will ever do on release

Good, a map that dense would be a nightmare.

What spiteful little creatures. No matter I've extracted a measure of satisfaction from the ordeal with your "Dwarfs"

There's only like 6 major DE cities there I think

Any chance CA will change the order to bring Skaven in before Summer? Grace said it had been altered since the leak though Skaven may be too large to produce for a DLC. Also you'd think they'd want Skaven in before Lizards so Lustria isn't a cakewalk.

How about posting the rest of that map?

There isn't much else to it/

so it looks like dark elf lives in what looks like america. and they're a slave nation. makes me think of murica who puts niggs in jail and force them to work.

so DE is pre-abolition and HE is post-abolition US?

High Elfs are obviously Brits.
>live on an island
>had a large empire once
>butthurt about losing said empire
>basically the same people as the Dark Elfs who live on the continent in the west

As soon as WElfs and Brets are released they can't add anything more except Skaven without extending the map.

So it might be possible. Considering how insanely popular they are it's a chance.