pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

First for not posting threads early you Lucifer wannabe

I read it as 765 instead of 705

I feel bad.

Why do I have this urge to play DaS2? The game sucks.

After all these years you've finally developed good taste

SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT DARK SOULS 2 OR I'M TELLING MOM YOU TOOK THE LAST COOKIE

It was not dark souls3

Best build variety of any game thanks to the infusion system.

Best magic schools

It was better than Dark Souls III

It had bonfire ascetics

It had the best pvp

It had the most viable builds

It had the best magic

It had weapons with unique movesets, instead of generic WAs

Every time I think of something good to say about DaS2 I'm reminded of all the stupid shit it introduced. I'll say this though, the best thing about DaS2 is that it actually tried to bring something new to the series. If the game was called something else than Dark Souls, I would have probably enjoyed it more.

>It had weapons with unique movesets
There are entire weapon classes that have the same moveset in Dark Souls 2.
I ain't saying DaS3's approach of "if this were any other game this sick attack would be an r2 but we're gonna make you two hand the weapon and tie it to a meter to use it" is any better but come on man.

>There are entire weapon classes that have the same moveset in Dark Souls 2.
And in DS3 that's the rule, not the exception.

>no pcfcgf

A real depressing feel.

One I know well

Honestly it's about even with DaS2 in terms of this issue. At the very least all the Black Knight weapons have their proper movesets in full as well as unique weapon arts, they should have been the model for the rest of the weapons, really.
Hell thrusting swords have the exact same problem between the games, where all but 2 have the same R2s, it's fucking dumb.

>Dark Souls 3 didn't make it so your two-handed L1 is an attack and not a shitty little block
imagine how far this would go to correct problems with lack of weapon variety. Thats a whole new button to work with.

Has anyone beaten Friede with a heavy weapon (GS, UGS, GA etc.)?

My blind run was with a Claymore and it was piss easy

I beat her around my 7th tome with a gs and my 3rd time another run using a millwood ace and great axe

BKGS.

Zwei on my 27-40 quality

Claymore was ez

So why do I see people in other places whine about how the fight is impossible without a fast weapon?

They probably lack any game sense that isn't hand held for them like how hyper armor isnt properly explained

Beat her with a pickaxe, went okay

>playing DS2 online for the first time
>messages and bloodstains everywhere. Constant stream of phantoms. Can see soapstone signs even at a really low level
>DS2 is significantly more active than DS1
I was meme'd. Why didnt you guys tell me?

HYYYYYAAAAA !

Zullie and Alva is qt

Greatswords are literally 3-4 frames slower then longswords post-DLC user.

>t.claire
>the guy who says he'll start up his N64
>the shitty scythe ornstein
>black flame spam
>pcfcbf references

this image is spot fucking on, I love /dsg/

>tfw i started most of those memes

they make the threads seem more lively at least

The Desert Sorceresses satisfy my masked women fetish very well.

DS2 is the best game in the series

What's even the joke with Ornstein and the scythes?

Why does he have them and also a cape?

66 yhorms, shat on her.

How did we go from this?

>Most viable builds

Ring of Dexfag Supremacy and literal infinite combos alone invalidate this, unless you're actual going to argue that:

>CAESTUS USED DEX/STR AND THEREFORE WAS QUALITY WHEN IT INFINITE COMBO'D YOU
>THIS GREATSWORD USED MOSTLY STR THEREFORE WAS A STR BUILD WHEN IT INFINITE COMBO'D YOU

Is build variety then you are retarded. I've seen more actual builds (Miracle/Lightning characters, INT soulmass spammers, Pyromancers, STR and DEXfags, shield/spear pokers and Ultra hyperarmor users) in 3s arena than I EVER FUCKING DID in 2s arena. And that is a fact, not your shitty opinion. I haven't even mentioned SM which alone obliterates your argument.

Best PvP and Dark Souls 2 should never even be in the same fucking sentence.

kys

I assume it refers to the guy in AW body armor with the Ornstein head who CE'd the scythes in for the first FC after the pre-AoA patch went out who just R1 spammed the L2 stance.

And he still does it. In almost every FC. It's deeply annoying to play against. I'm at least assuming it's him, anyway.

Beat her with the Propane GS. Took me a good few hours to do.

To this?

So how well do the dlc sorceries work? I'm trying to create a frost build.

snap freeze is great, frozen weapon blows because it doesn't add AR.

Why do people harp on DaS2's Earthen Peak -> Iron Keep disconnect but praise BB's Astral Clocktower behind Ludwig's church when it's not visible at all from outside the church? Also climbing up a tower and leading to a gulf of an ocean?? Helllo?

bbfags

Interesting, does it tell you how much frost it adds? Is it just 33/34 or is it more?

I have a friend that beat her ng+7 with Yorm's. I called bullshit on NG+6, so he rushed back to her, summoned me, and made me watch.

Feel free to post this again when Earthen Peak and Iron Keep are both set in an actual nightmare realm where nothing makes sense at all on purpose.

One day... One day I'll fucking get the stupid black knight greatsword on the build where I actually want it.

Because rather than being a band aid for cut content they establish two things: 1. The nightmare/dream worlds in BB are unstable and don't make much physical sense and 2. They hint at the Hamlet being above the Hunter's Nightmare early on, on the way to get the Whirligig a snail-woman falls to her death in front of you with no place for her to come from above you.

The Earthen Peak -> Iron Keep disconnect was just cut content. Look at the CGI DaS2 trailer. You can see a grey, volcanic wasteland where the pro tag guy is fighting Manakinfags, with the mountain off in the distance. THIS was supposed to be how you reach Iron Keep, but was cut because DaS2 experienced some kind of dev hell.

I-IT'S A NIGHTMARE ANYTHING GOES!!!

>are both set in an actual nightmare realm where nothing makes sense at all on purpose.
I thought that's what Drangleic was supposed to be

Because shitting on ds2 is the "cool" thing to do even though many aspects of it are better than the other games.

>ShitSoulsTwo niggers being this deluded

Drangelic is just a shitty cursed place, exactly like Lordran.

The only reason anyone could even get this impression is because of retarded shit like Iron Keep.

>Miyazacucks drowning in this much jap cum

>Drangelic is just a shitty cursed place, exactly like Lordran.
Lordran, where time and space are fucked because of the breakdown of the first flame?

Drangelic is like Lothric where it's amalgamation of worlds passed. It's not suppose to be like Lordran which is an intact world.

Time is convoluted only works if it's a miyazaki game, then?

>Lordran, where time and space are fucked because of the breakdown of the first flame?

Yes, Lordran. The place where you can clearly see Dukes Archives from Anor Londo. Where you can see the forest from the Taurus Demon bridge.

Or, like Drangelic. Where you can see the massive statue above the Forest of Giants from most places on the map, or where you can see Heide's Tower of Flame from Majula.

Its almost like the Earthen Peak ---> Iron Keep fuckup was a mistake, and not in line with the rest of the games in the series? Its almost like the only reason people actually take time out of their day to defend it is to be contrarian Imagine that.

It's almost like DS2 was better at having its environment sell the idea that time and space was broken.

it was actually pretty fun

>He doesn't weaponskill greatshield + caestus now that it has fast as shit one handed speed

poising kick attempts and punching niggas with shield turtle bullying included

they can't even spam your greatshield for fear of sudden poise punch, anyone who tries to suddenly mash R1 gets deleted

>poor lil greatsword boi

top kek like I give a fuck shit nigga I have REAL POISE

The sheer amount of variety and freedom makes building characters so much fun despite its massive flaws.

You mean like in DaS3, where you actually saw the world warping and morphing towards the end? When characters in-game even started to mention it?

Or like in DaS2, where it happened once, was never talked about again, and no one acknowledges it happens almost like a mista-

Oh.

:^)

>Or like in DaS2, where it happened once, was never talked about again, and no one acknowledges it happens almost like a mista-
That's hardly the only disconnect in the game man. There's several places where you walk through a door or tunnel and seem to have teleported twenty miles.

>once
Shrine of Winter is a bright sunny day
Walk under the bridge to Drangelic castle and it's a stormy night.

But tell go ahead and raise the goal post and ask for another example.

>das3 world warping and morphing
when and where buddy?

>You mean like in DaS3, where you actually saw the world warping and morphing towards the end?
I'm a retard, but, what? When? Where?

it turned orange and big goatse in sky!!!! also the eyes ludleth plot plot

Not him but the area before you fight, where the dark Firelink and single bonfire is, and where you fight the Soul of Cinder, so pre-arena, have backdrops which are buildings and terrain mashed together. I'll go take a screenie.

Here. I'm surprised you guys didn't know, it was a huge thing back when the game came out since it was the first time the whole "The world is getting fucked up" became actually palpable.

>running into pickaxe guys
>laugh at them
>get deleted in 2 hits

>immediately try it out on my str build
>black flame onyx guys are suddenly ezmode

The pickaxe if you do it right is more OP than all the greatswords, 1 week from now every cunt is going to be using it after orofaggot makes a video as per fucking usual

look at this fucking shit

With the new poise changes in the latest patch, how much poise do you need for a Great Hammer to poise through all 2H Greatsword attacks?

>He invades

Works fine in DS2 on PC desu.

>DaS2fags haven't even beaten DaS3 and didn't see this

I'm in fucking tears holy shit

It explains so much

>The only people who like DaS2 are the ones who never beat DaS3 or probably DaS1

You know what? They probably never even beat DaS2 either, its the only way they could even enjoy that god awful fucking game

>he doesn't know

>I'm in fucking tears holy shit
Yeah we can tell.

I try, but these lazy gooks won't fix Dark Souls' multiplayer on steam and DSCM doesn't really carry the weight

There's no need to be rude user I prefer 3 to 2
I'd just not noticed it

There is a different between a zone disconnect and an area made up of broken buildings and rubble.

DaS3's only example is the very last area of the game which spans 5 minutes of the total game.

And DaS2's only example is a fucking elevator which feels and looks like a big old "Oh fuck I forgot to connect these two levels" mistake by some lazy jap retards.

If I had to compare these two side by side i'd say DaS3 did it better.

how the fuck am I supposed to kill the 2 sullyvahn beasts at the aldritch faithful bonfire?
I know they are weak to bleed but they keep 1 shotting me before I can get them down to half health. even pulling 1 to do 1v1 its still impossible to kill because all it takes is a single lightning fast bite and im 1HKO

>And DaS2's only example
There's tons of examples and more than one have been pointed out to you.

Why did Lautrec like to kill Firekeepers?

koopa castle elevator is better than DS3's fucking "oops we forgot to have a transition from starting area to lothric castle, better just have the player teleport there" lamo

....I have never been so happy for a stupid drop in a game.

Earthen Peak -> Iron Keep
Shrine -> Drangelic Castle
Betwixt - > Majula
Majula -> Copse
Aldia's Keep -> Archdragon Peak
Drangelic Castle -> Shrine of Amana

>Ring of Dexfag Supremacy and literal infinite combos

Did you only play Dark Souls II in 2014 you stupid IIIcuck? Infinity combos are impossible now. Should I go around and judge the (still)awful pvp of III by how it was at release?

> I've seen more actual builds (Miracle/Lightning characters, INT soulmass spammers, Pyromancers, STR and DEXfags, shield/spear pokers and Ultra hyperarmor users) in 3s arena than I EVER FUCKING DID in 2s arena

Not only are you wrong(because what I see is CCS, Black Onyx, Valorheart and metashit), but the arena in II had way more variety.

It is amazing how much dissonance III fans can muster up.

Flynn's ring is only useful at lower levels, when you start getting into NG+ levels, armor absorption combined with vitality means that a low %load Flynn's build will be gimped in comparison to the competition.

Get good, faggot.
Yes, Pontiff Beasts are ridiculous. Their hitbox is fucking bullshit, being underneath them they'll interrupt everything you do.
Sword and board it and get a good sequence of attacks, then get lucky twice.
If you wear Slumbering Dragoncrest you can pull one at a time. If you kill just one it still won't come back, which makes it a lot easier.
You can bait them to the ladder and drop attack on them for a quarter of their health.

Dark Souls 3 has the most disgusting meta weapons of all the games with Gargoyle Flame Spear and Red Hilted Halberd.

Are you controlling aldrich?

>Earthen Peak -> Iron Keep
Could technically be categorized as distortion if you're reaching. Likely just a stupid design choice.
>Shrine -> Drangelic Castle
Hardly. The weather changes.
>Betwixt - > Majula
Clear physical connection, time of day changes and that's it.
>Majula -> Copse
I don't even remember this one.
>Aldia's Keep -> Archdragon Peak
Archdragon Peak isn't even in DS2. If you mean DRAGON AERIE then still bullshit because there's a fucking bridge connecting them.
>Drangelic Castle -> Shrine of Amana
How?

>Lists day/night time changes as the distortion of the world

>Lists infinite combos as a "release problem" with DaS2

W
R
O
N
G

>Red Hilted

Are you literally complaining about a weapon that has the frightening upside of...pokes with good tracking? As a disgusting weapon? When DaS2 had 5hit GS combos? And the retarded Joker/Turtle chestpieces? I thought people ITT said DaS3s backstabs were too weak? What about DaS2 literally nullifying them?

What buffable halberds are good in both pve/pvp? Spears are also acceptable.

Gower's got nerfed, meanwhile DSIII combat is literally

*unzip parrying tool*
*hornet ring riposte*

*fish for a backstab*
*hornet ring backstab*

Critical modifying items are a mistake.

*unzip parrying tool*
*hornet ring riposte*

*fish for a backstab*
*hornet ring backstab*

1. Backstabs in 3 are not nearly good enough to pull off on anyone that isn't parry fishing

2. Parryfishing is invalidated by one of the many weapons that is unparriable. Unlike, say, a 5hit combo that relies only on where the tip of your fucking sword is.

Congratulations

Remember this post as you stomp, pancake and throw people into the air