/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3201

Forbidden Love Edition

Previous thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version: pastebin.com/weL41ehu
#KSGGames (Risk/Chess IRC Chat): pastebin.com/eaqK2kPq
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/jUpSAYZE
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
/ksg/ exclusive 3DS themes: mega.nz/#!3hkznbaR!Zu_0gWDvitQspHUaEhtUeLG7iJhK4Q_79MpXaASkrQo
Katawa Shoujo Lite: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881
KS Interactive Shrink: writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1858014-Katawa-Shoujo-shrink

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/TripKenji
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bros, and Rin coverage.

No, it's just one of those stupid gimme quests that a lot of games seem to have.

Second for First Waifu

which waifu is most likely to be deported?

My daughter's wife has died.
She was a big pain my ass when she became my enemy but she was a good and loyal retainer after she was defeated.

They are all Japanese citizens in Japan, so Shizune.

By the way, you gotten the chance to play any Alphaman yet?

Not yet. Haven't even had time for my Dorfs lately. I've got it on my list though. I fully intent to give it a go.

what the fuck do you faggots still talk about

The anons have expressed concern with your spamming off-topic game updates, please cut it out.

>concern
Concern? Who the fuck is concerned about the guy who makes katawas conquer Japan? You self-absorbed, dense shitfaced twat dickless shemale, the only 'concern' we could possibly have is you fucking your cat in the ass. Stop coming here you fucking mouth-breathing retard. Cut off whatever's left of your balls and choke trying to swallow it you cuck.

Cool.
I might have to give it another go too for the sake of your victory.
I've beaten it but there's still some other challenges to go with.

Haven't had time for my dorfs, either. I should rebuild my castle, you know. I got it all installed, what do you think might be a cool set of seed words to choose?

Thanks doc.

You're trying way too hard to be popular, anonymous.

And yes, an user was last week, get over yourself and stop spamming your off-topic game updates.

I'm sorry if my saying so triggers you, anonymous, but fat fetish spamming and posting status updates abougt your off-topic game aren't thread-appropriate.

Please put aside your ego and understand that it makes other posters uncomfortable.

about*

>trying way too hard to be popular, anonymous.
Again, looked into mirror recently?

>put aside your ego
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go on, reply, any combination of words 'meme', 'ego', 'newtrip' and 'fit in' is expected. Surprise me.

Now that is pure gold.

Is your double-dose of "no you" supposed to incite some kind of thoughtful response?

Either way, both of those things are true, believe it or not, off-topic shitposting and fetish spam aren't okay just because your favourite new(trip)(s) told you it was.

Get over yourself.

I still can't tell if you're serious or not.

Kek.

Morning lads

Hey there, suzu-man.
Doing anything cool today?

Of course I am? Posting updates about an off-topic game or posting /d/ shit isn't thread appropriate. What is so difficult to grasp about this concept?

>double-dose of "no you"
Are you being retarded on purpose or is this how you were made?

> off-topic shitposting
And the last time you made a valuable post was when...?

>your favourite new(trip)(s)
Ah, yep, thanks for proving me right.

>told you it was
But no one needs to tell me what is and what is not or what can and what cannot be liked. I like chubby girls and I think you are a retard. For your information I am not the only one who shares the secon part of this opinion.
To prove it a little further that you are completely inept, you were replying to me thinking I am the user who plays that game. i'm not.

Come on and reply, same set of words and same kind of reply expected. Damn you have a poor vocabulary.

>if you're serious
Oh it is serious. It's completely serious, and that's the most fun part about it.

Coffee soon!

Good morning.

>Oh it is serious. It's completely serious, and that's the most fun part about it.
There's just a part of me that can't wrap my head around the fact that there's someone who gives that much of a shit about the quality of a thread about a years old game taking place on a Burmese basket-weaving forum.

Cool enough!
Or warm.

>quality of a thread
Do not be mistakes Mr President, it is far from that. It is simply furious for not getting enough attention for it's blatant shitposting and avatarfagging.

Or maybe it's mauled dick is in pain

Or maybe it's just back from the session of sucking black dick?

I'm not sure myself. Allow me to say this though, even though it is fun to watch it flail and spaz trying to defend itself, I do feel somewhat bad for bashing a retarded person. On the other hand Yamaku has 'no mentally ill students' policy so I am somewhat amused as to what is it even doing here.

Well, most of your responses have been "No you, I can't even!"

Your fat fetish is simply not appropriate on KSG or Veeky Forums in general, I really don't care if you and your newtrip buds think it being popular now makes it okay. Most of your little g'morning gang is toxic to this general, the fact that you all accept it really doesn't change that.

I don't understand why you need to sperg out just because I ask you not to post /d/ shit in KSG.

Please stop trying so hard to fit in.

I love it when the mods are on hot pocket break

>newtrip
Thank you for proving me right once again.
>think it being popular now makes it ok
I already told you, I do not need someone else to tell me what to like and what not to like. Remind me who's been trying to force itself onto people with 'anyone who disagrees with me will be banned'?
>toxic to this general
You really are that dense right?
>/d/ shit in KSG.
You seem to be rather familiar with /d/ quality material
>Please stop trying so hard to fit in.
See prez? I told you!
Also, thank you for proving me right for the secon time in one post!

Keep on crying 2013, let's see if you can come up with a sound argument.

Lovely ain't it?

Hypothetical.

Who kicks who's ass in a fight, Mutou or Nomiya?

Also, Rin and Lilly?

Mutou and Rin, obviously

An argument to what point? I'm just asking you not to spam off-topic fetish shit in KSG on behalf of the shy anons. Your opinion on what is okay isn't relevant? There are rules.

I'm not sure why you ego is so inflated when all you have to offer is "no you's" and vagueposting.

Well being blind would be a major disadvantage in a fight but the cane probably makes up for some of it.

Why them?

Some of it, yes.

Mutou looks like a man who can keep his cool under pressure, but it definitely would be a close fight if Nomiya is nearly as strong as he looks

Lilly is blind, and cane or not Rin can just bulldoze into her repeatedly or just kick her, whereas Lilly would have a hard time landing hits at all

>Mutou or Nomiya?
Mutou's got too much science, Nomiya's out of shape. Gotta give this to Mutou.

>Rin and Lilly?
I'd say 'that's not fair, Lilly's blind' but if her hearing is keen enough, she's got a chance with Rin having to rely on her possibly noisy source of movement as her attack. In a direct huddle, Lilly might know enough about posture to win over Rin with a commanding hold.

I agree on Mutou, but I think Lilly would win because .

>on behalf of the shy anons
Oh lad you are saying some funny stuff you know?
>Your opinion on what is okay isn't relevant
Not less relevant than your entire existence I'm afraid
> why you ego is so inflated
Lord almighty someone buy this person glasses, or laser eye surgery, let it see!
>"no you's" and vagueposting.
I'm trying to speak simple language to you because I know you have mental issues that succesfully prevent you from fully grasping what's being spoken or written to you.

>being blind would be a major disadvantage in a fight
Ever heard of Daredevil?
My money's on Lilly and Mutou.

You're underestimating the effectivness of swinging blindly with a cane.

Lily's cane is a retractable chopstick. It'd break just by swinging around. Take Saki or the dude from Hisao's class.

>people think Lilly's hearing is good enough to make up for lack of sight in a combat situation

She's not daredevil, she's not toph bei fong, she's an average blind girl

Why respond in such a long-winded fashion to individual lines when you have nothing to say?

Being boring is bad enough but you actually post as if what you are saying was clever. Eugh.

Fat fetish posting isn't KSG appropriate, me saying so shouldn't trigger you this hard. Settle down.

It isn't a weapon. All she has to do is find her.

>Fat fetish posting isn't KSG appropriate, me saying so shouldn't trigger you this hard.
>Misdirection
I love it how you desperately try to avoid the real issue because it's related to you.

Report and ignore

It will go away, just stop responding

I asked you to stop posting off-topic status updates and /d/ grossness. That is the issue. You sperging out and doing your weird roleplay thing for KSG-cred isn't relevant to me or anyone else, champ.

Meh, you know what, I could argue with it for a while but... I'll do everyone and myself a favour I guess.

don't forget that i love you /ksg/

"argue"
lmao

Don't get me wrong, Lilly would have no chance against an opponent with arms.
The blind see by sound. Like I said, Rin's only source of attack are those noisy feet she walks by, by her character not very delicately either. So, IF Lilly's hearing is good enough, she could easily pick up on when Rin is positioning for an attack.
Extra bonus, if you look closely at the Hisao/Rin smoking CG, there's a drawing of Rin and Lilly dueling in the corner.

You too!

Yay!

Editing posts to prove 2013 is bad kind of discredits our arguments...

>discredits our arguments
Counterargument. He gives them credit every time he makes a post and his butthurt is hilarious.

I'm not the guy who made it and I actually agree wityou but it is somewhat hilarious

Also true

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It doesn't make any sense to me.

>That feel when you will never taste the french vanilla flavor of Lilly's lips
>That feel when you will never give a sleeping Emi a piggyback ride home
>That feel when you will never feel Rin's lips caress your hands as you feed her oranges
>That feel when you will never gaze at the stars with Shizune
>That feel when you will never wake up next to Hanako and take her into a loving embrace
>That feel when you will never feel a sleeping Misha press her soft body against you as you kiss her candy scented hair

>I'm sorry I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. It doesn't make any sense to me.
Every time 2013 makes a post he looks like the world's most pretentious douche, so a few funny edits won't hurt anything.

But why do we need to edit them if they're so bad?

>funny

I read a catalog. They're selling 'selfie' room tents to kids for 40 bucks apiece.
I'm not good at comedy but I'm pretty sure there's a joke there.

>he
It. Please. Mind yourself!

It's because they're so bad the become incoherent without edits I'd say.

More entertaining than 2013 in general

In case anyone was wondering why names/tripcodes have been frowned upon here for so long, you need look no further than this thread for at least a few reasons why.

Just gonna post some Hanako in the hopes that people with desperate needs for attention learn to move past it.

Which parts were difficult to understand for you? Maybe I can help.

good morning lads

Morning. Where's that?

who was the writefag doing her? how is it goingg?

place called Djavolja Varos (Devil's Town).
our govt is max shilling to make it a unesco heritage site fir years now.

That's Retrograde, right?
I haven't seen him in the past day or so but I'm sure he's still around.

Good morning Suzu-man.
That's a really beautiful image.

ty but it's the Rinfag

Why does it even show up around here with it's overinflated ego spouting the usual 'maymay newtrip reeee' would be the most difficult part for me to understand

I don't think I've ever seen 2013 use 'reee', again, I don't think making up things or editing posts does anything to prove 2013 is a bad poster. If you had trouble understanding something you read, copy it and I'll help you out.

shush. it's all in the past now.
Have an orange cloud with no sunset in sight

It's been hard to tell lately, honestly. I think some of the intros are too similar.
Never mind.
Still, incredible images. Good nature scenes really get me. I should do more shots of things besides sunsets.

yeah I came back to this general 2weeks ago so I'm not really a distinguishable poster.
I'm always the guy liking the Rin posts tho. Did that Rin kid really off himself? kinda sad we couldn't convince him otherwise

>Did that Rin kid really off himself?
No way of knowing. I sure hope he didn't

Oh that's a lovely cloud indeed.

>that Rin kid
Hopefully not

import me pls

Serb correct? You can come, but you have to come legally.

correct.
> legally
hmmm
is gay marriage legal? might marry my bro for benefits no homo

>is gay marriage legal? might marry my bro for benefits no homo
Yes. You can "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry" the whole thing.

what a time to be alive

Good to see you anyway. With your fancy awesome rocks. I live in a valley.
>Did that Rin kid really off himself?
He's strong, he's fine.

lel I wish that was my yard. It's the island of Vido. In Greece, took the pic on vacation. Means a lot to serbs

Ah, I see.

I'm off for a walk cya l8r

See ya! Thanks for keeping me company.

Been a while since I was last here, writing something for you guys that I'm hoping to finish fairly soon. How's everyone doing?

Good to see you again, friend.
I can't sleep.
Look forward to the writing. What's it about?

Thanks for the warm welcome, Kenji. I teased it a long, long time ago, probably over a year ago now. I'm essentially trying to tell some of the back stories that the game hinted at that went down before Hisao's arrival. Lilly and Shizune's drama, Emi's ex-boyfriend, all that stuff, and then wrap it all up and extrapolate those stories into the future to tell past where the game ends. I'm assuming Emi's route is canon for that purpose.

I'm a slow writer though and this hasn't been my primary project, so I'm hoping to focus this down over the coming months. I'm excited to get it out there.

You're very welcome.
I do love some backstory coverage. That was the same sort of inspiration I got for some of my writings.
Sounds like a big project. Hope you can get some stuff down.

Yeah, there's a lot of backstory to unpack in the game, it's interesting to try and tell it and tie it together in a way that feels natural. I'm hoping I've done that. Oh, I should read some of your writings, then if you have stuff out, it'd be good to get my head back in the game with something similarly inspired.

Yeah, it is. I've got a fair few scenes so far, so it's coming along nicely. I'm just too much of a perfectionist sometimes. It's easy to be neurotic about your own writing, I find.

I don't think my writing's the best but you can check it out if you want.
pastebin.com/u/TripKenji
Hope it helps.
>It's easy to be neurotic about your own writing
That can happen. I find it's best if you just let yourself go.

SONO CHI NO SADAME

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENJJIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thanks, I'm sure it'll help.

Yeah, easier said than done, but once I hit my stride it tends to go away.

Try to keep that stride as long as you can, friend. You can do it!

Looks great!

posting rin in case it helps me feel better

You feelin' okay?