HAHAHAHA people are actually delusional enough to believe this shit could work?

HAHAHAHA people are actually delusional enough to believe this shit could work?

well it's never been tried

That picture is obviously false
Cats are known to be illiterate
Nice memeing anyway, faggot

Change that sickle and hammer for a cross and I would agree with you senpai :^)

Back to /pol/ with these threads.

wtf I hate communism now! >:o

uh duhhhhh emm ummm y-you're a spook

t. butthurt commies

You gonna call me a spook next?

How are Stirner ideals compatible with communism?

I never understood this meme.

They aren't, leftypol and /r/fullcommunism are just obsessed with him even though almost everything about communism is a "spook"

I am wondering if the people who post these threads have at least read Das Kapital and the communist manifesto

I wonder the same of Marxists

Worst Tom e Jerry splitoff

I'm not a commie, I was until your glorious redpill boosted my powerlevels into turbo SS5 levels and now I hate them too. I'm on your side my man.

You're both right, and that's just the horrible reality we live in.

le redpill is just as dumb as communism, commie

It could work, but we need to eliminate labor.

If we have robots do all of our work for us, we are essentially producing nothing. If no one works or earns money, how will a class based society exist?

>communism

NICE SPOOKS, FAGGOT

Say what you will, but that 7-layer-dip of biting critique of Marxism redpilled me the fuck out. RTFO!

Will Marxists ever recover?

ur just uh spook XD

I don't understand why edgy teens are liking far left or far right ideologies nowadays.

everyone goes through that phase

Well I suppose summer fags are at an all time high atm.

Pity that commies and alt-right wing faggots are constantly butthurt whenever they are presented with evidence that BTFO of their ideologies and """facts"""

This is a nice board

t. admin from that one meme page I like

Oh hello /s4s/, did you get lost? How are the memes doing?

People like believing in ideals. That's why this guy responded how he did. Sucks it won't ever work.

What.

classcuck XD

Fucking apparently. The issue is that the entire premise of communism is based on the idea that people aren't fucking assholes. It presumes that people, given all they need to lead a healthy, satisfying life, will NOT still want more and take it from others where they can. It operates under the false idea that people are willing to work hard in exchange for things when the option exists to just take shit. The idea that people are immune to corruption, even given all they need. For young people who still believe in human goodness, communism is easy to buy into because, at the heart of it, if people were they way communism and its proponents insist they are, it would fucking work. Unfortunately, this is not the case. People are greedy. People are sadists.People lie, have pride, and get off on having more than the next guy, and we're fucking lazy to boot. We do as little as we can while still having a reasonable quality of life and/or being above someone else. Communism doesn't work because people are fallible and will exploit the system for their own gains regardless of the cost to others, every time, without fail.

bump

Speak for yourself.

t. Otherkin

They arent. Marx is the guy that wrote more material than anyone on the planet on criticizing Stirner.

leftypol is even more retarded than its counterpart

Till now it was always doomed to fail but I think with full automation it can work. That's still a long way off though

True OP. Fascism and Communism just do not work. The world belongs to the centrists and moderates.

You're not reading the text properly. Credo ut intelligam. The language requires you to accept it as true in order for you to engage it.

fucking classcucks ITT i thought Veeky Forums wasn't spooked what the fuck is this shit

not really much different than right /pol/, just switch the flag and the hair styles. both are retarded.

I personally agree. I think both are retarded in their own ways.

Quality post.

Collectivism always leads to mass murder and genocide

Libertarianism is the only way

STILL MANAGED TO RAPE THROUGH BERLIN BITCH pol NIGGA HAHA

There were an estimated 10 million rapes by axis forces during Barbarossa, resulting in some 750000 rape babies.

They had some catching up to do.

t. assblasted commie kids who can't even defend their edgy delusional ideology

>inb4 le spook classcucked XD

Red army raping through Germany did German men a favour. Look at these German "women", they all look like men even as teenagers.

6th from left is Jesse Eisenberg, 7th Putin