The man of the future will be of mixed race...

>The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...
Is this statement true? Will the European of the future look like the Egyptian of antiquity?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/
peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf
unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/
blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690
borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/middle-aged-white-americans-left-behind-and-dying-early/433863/
news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/marni-soupcoff-a-law-that-bans-mixed-race-couples-yes-in-2014-in-canada
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans
edition.cnn.com/2014/12/18/business/africa-prosperity-rankings-2014/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8ULn_pGJg
youtube.com/watch?v=UC_8Ro73z4w
politicalforum.com/race-relations/243092-why-race-realism-pseudoscience.html
economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it with people being obsessed with race? Even those who are 'against racism' seem to only think of race.

There's already a diversity of individuals. If we make at as far as effectively ending race as even a social much biological concept we may actually stand a chance at defying Fermi, who knows.

Then again who am I kidding? Probably not.

>There's already a diversity of individuals.
Huh? What does this have to do with the question?
>If we make at as far as effectively ending race as even a social much biological concept we may actually stand a chance at defying Fermi, who knows.
"defying Fermi?" What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking dweeb?

In the future will only have two races:
>iPhone people
>Android people
>inb4 Samsung OS people

>The world is going to be Brazil
We're fucked.

Brazil circumstances are pretty unique to it.
For example you can compare it to it's much more tamer, peaceful, and smaller counter part Cabo Verde with a completely different history.

Fermi paradox. As in, "why haven't we found ayy lmaos" yet.

He's regurgitating the stale meme that is whiggism. That we as a society are held back by oppressive social constructs and that history is moving along a set predetermined course whereby we shed these constructs and become better for it.

It's of course complete horseshit as anyone with an IQ high than potato will be able to see, but hey, brain cells are in short supply.

I think it will be.

It makes sense. With hedonism, cultural libertarianism, the disdain for abrahamic religions and the overall hate for far left and far right groups which will ensue, ideas will change and more people will experiment.

Race realism is a science which has been debunked, so inb4

>muh white master race and muh culture

they are both spooks.

Brazil is only like that because of a shitty economy and shitty conditions which breed shitty people.

There will never be a mixed race world. will it become more common? yes but there will always be a race or two existant. Because unless you mix everyone the same and they do it voluntarily, there will always be differences. The future man will still be of different cultures and races but in the future it will be a non-issue to be surrounded by those of other cultures and races compared to today due to an increased reliance on global talent in businesses that will require many to communicate on the regular with people from far flung places.

Bangin' brazilian chicks everywhere? I think I'm fine with this reality.

>spooks

Opinion discarded.

not an argument

There wasn't an argument to begin with, you merely stated your own assinine opinions.

Yeah that's how things will be if whites don't get their shit together and get back a tribal self-interest like every other race has.

No, not the upper middle class "pretty much european" brazil.
More like the favelado monkey brazil.

>defying Fermi
What the fuck does Enrico Fermi have to do with any of this?

Shitty people breed shitty conditions and a shitty economy.

Not entirely

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/black-iq-gains-in-britain-kenya-and-dominica/

peterdanpsychology.ro/ro/pagina/25/files/docs/black iq gains.pdf

unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

It will always be class, and ideology, not race.

ITT genocidal Marxists.

White genocide isn't real

blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-will-britain-have-a-muslim-majority-by-2050/13690

borgenproject.org/birth-rates-decrease-as-people-rise-out-of-poverty/

>wouldn't it be great if we were all one mixed race! all the claims that it's bad are (((false)))!

>It's not actually happening though! honest!

getting a "the holocaust never happened but I wish it did" vibe from you retards.

Remember that this man correctly predicted the birth of EU before WWII.

I can just imagine the iphonenigger hate threads on /b/ already. But sadly that's true. People woll always find different ways to generalize and devalue the humanity of people they can't identify themselves with.

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/01/middle-aged-white-americans-left-behind-and-dying-early/433863/

love is love! viva la raza!

According to International Law, open borders, FORCED integration, and assimilation is GENOCIDE.

Except they don’t call it GENOCIDE when it’s done to White children.

Then they call it “multiculturalism”

White countries are being blended out of existence by a flood of 3rd world immigration & government FORCED integration

No white neighborhoods, schools, cities – everything “white” is viewed as suspicious

Catchy slogans like “diversity” & “multiculturalism” in reality mean “there must be FEWER whites”

Non-white countries are NEVER targeted by these trojan horses; ONLY white countries are

Instead of bombs & bullets, it’s a clever, insidious genocide of white people thru social engineering

DELET THIS

really makes you ponder

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white. Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.

It's getting to the point where you don't even have to be some stormfag to see this.

The fact is that no one has a problem with Japan or China being like 95 percent ethnically homogenous, it's only white countries and white schools and workplaces.

Im not a poltard but even I find the insane amount of jealousy and hatred pointed directly at white people these days to be hilarious, because if anyone says anything they just pretend it's not really happening despite it being everywhere.

You have to understand these people have internalized white=evil (they are, but for the exact opposite reasons of why they think)

If you want to convince them miscegenation is a problem you might want to show them how a naive american tribe with critically low numbers got demonized for trying to ban interracial marriage.

news.nationalpost.com/full-comment/marni-soupcoff-a-law-that-bans-mixed-race-couples-yes-in-2014-in-canada

No the European of the future will be some genetically engineered abomination against God

The idea that everyone race mixing will happen before widespread transhumanism is incredibly naive. It's a non-starter; most everyone marries within their own race and there is no biological precedent. There is tons of precedence for selective and artificial breeding creating wholly new organisms

>anti racism and social justice aren't spooks
Wew lad

I'm genuinely curious as to why you think whites are evil if it's really not for the typical reasons usually given.

miscegenation and multiculturalism is an abomination against God already. it's Literally Tower of Babel shit. There is all kinds of stuff against the mixing of things in principle already -- it's fucking pagan garbage.

I wonder how this person would look like with the new data we have.

You can look up Common Filth on YouTube and twitter for an elementary view into it.

Multiculturalism is a reality. Miscegenation is a statistical irrelevance blown WAY out of proportion. What I'm saying is the new face of Europe will be artificially engineered, not mixed

>Miscegenation is a statistical irrelevance

You're a reprobate.

>What I'm saying is the new face of Europe will be artificially engineered

>>/x/

>le gattaca

So you mean that whites are to blame because of their own acceptance of SJW, fag enabling, regressive liberal anti-white bullshit?

I get that sentiment.

That seems like a lot of African. They're only about 13% of the country and outside of the South black people can be downright rare.

How about a lot of Middle Eastern. I doubt even 5% of the US is of Middle Eastern heritage, unless you count Ashkenazim.

>German most common white ancestry in USA
>No German

huh wonder what happened.

German, Irish, Dutch and French are now part of the Anglo-Saxon category.

Keep denying all the evidence and live in your safe space bubble, where you base all of your information from communist bloggers.

lol what a time to be alive.

If you look careful a lot of girls already have this bump upper labial signature. I've noticed It is a regular trait for a lot of them.

They might grow in population though. Especially if hilldog is going to let in a ton of refugees. Black people are stagnating, even shrinking slightly.

Our current definitions and divisions of "race" will become outdated, but I think the idea that "our people" are better than "your people" will persist in some other form.

The articles dates back from 1993.

Do you even realize how many the US needs to take in before Middle Easterners make up another 10% of the population? That's about 30 million people.

It's actually going to make a big comeback.

>race implies racism

lol you're mentally ill.

I could see that happening in the current political environment, I was thinking farther into the future.

The world will never be milk chocolate. Europian mutts will never dip below 30% in the U.S.

Farther into the future, I think the inferior races will be genocided and whites/asians will be genetically engineered into superiority.

Good point, although it wouldn't be the first time a minority blew up in population over a relatively short period of time. In the 1950s Hispanics were a rarity even in California. Now they're slated to become the most populous group in the country.

That's a fair point, but the point remains the same that I don't believe the popular idea of "race" (as we currently understand it) actually exists.

There seem to be some noticeable genetic differences between different groups of people, but I don't see any evidence that our current grasp of it is substantially any better than 19th century Eugenics.

There still seems to be many gaps and a lot of guesswork in the racial theories I've been exposed to.

That's partly because even if you're white or part white you can still check the hispanic box

>white's pretending to be hispanics

no one does this. it's the other way around and usually just used for crime.

I don't mean non-hispanic whites pretending to be hispanic whites, I'm talking about hispanic whites

>Hispanic whites

What? You mean the Spanish? Like from Spain? That haven't been raped by moors generations back?

I mean these people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hispanic_and_Latino_Americans

>52.8% of Mexican Americans are White, or identify themselves as white in the Census (See the table). However, genetic studies performed in the general Mexican American and Mexican populations have shown that Mexicans residing in Mexico consistently have a higher European admixture in average (with results ranging from 37%[14] to 78.5%[15]) than Mexican-Americans (whose results, range from 50%[16] to 68%[17]). The discrepancy between the percentage of white Mexicans reported in United States and white Mexicans from Mexico can be explained if the differences in racial perceptions that exist in both countries are considered

>primarily of European descent makes you white
>primarily

lol

I don't make these surveys man, but white hispanics make up half of the hispanic population.

>white Hispanics

you mean Hispanics of varying mixed race percentages. That what south america is, a big mongrelization of peoples with it's own old caste system. If you want to be accurate you'd have more options just like "anglo-saxon" should not include french, german, irish, Briton, dutch etc. not consider them white because they are mixed but 50.1% broadly "white"

No, I mean the US Census term of "White Hispanics" who make up half of the group that was referring to as "becoming the most populous group in the country"

It would make more sense to have a "Germanic" category.

The english are essentially German anyway.

and i'm saying "white Hispanics" aren't white. They are just Hispanic, which is a broad term, just like "white" is a broad term.

The majority of whites in England aren't actually Anglo-Saxon.

What are they?

I've already said that I'm not the US Census Bureau, so don't take it up with me

Various Celtic ethnicities.

Even with all the promotion, 9% of whites marry outside their race, in europe this is even much much slower.

Just 1 year and the european far right is already here.
We will be fine, on the other side you...

>keep denying evidence

>denies evidence

>black adult IQ still way below white IQ
>IQ in some third world country has risen from very very low level to low level
>muh 7-year old IQ
>muh IQ of African immigrants (a.ka. the top 1% of their respective countries) in the USA and US

try harder

lmao shit citations

that's very true. we just don't understand the aussie aboriginals, it's not that they're less competent for civil society, in fact the world would be more peaceful if we led our lives after them.

Nice non-arguments. The fact is, they are getting smarter. The rise in wealthy amongst African countries only proves this.

edition.cnn.com/2014/12/18/business/africa-prosperity-rankings-2014/

kys common cuck

Bullshit

Further more

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps8ULn_pGJg

youtube.com/watch?v=UC_8Ro73z4w politicalforum.com/race-relations/243092-why-race-realism-pseudoscience.html

economist.com/news/special-report/21572377-african-lives-have-already-greatly-improved-over-past-decade-says-oliver-august

Not an argument

Are you Jewish?

>Loses argument

>calls me jewish

>Nice non-arguments

Those were arguments. As for Latin America, why do you think the proportion of whites in a country correlates with its HDI? Just another coincidence?

Is that a yes?

You homos are like vegans.

You're a fucking caricature

We're already mixed race

Brazil was actually really fucking good before the monarchy got deposed
Brazilian Empire Best Empire

>hurrdurr niggas be good boys hurrr

Lmao you're a fucking retarded nu-male

>hurrr I'm a cuckold jew white genocide retard

t. Shekel Goldstein

>tfw mixed race
Damn I should never have taken the red pill

You mean I wish I was a fucking bluepilled fucking cuckold?

Kek. Being redpilled means you're smarter than fucking 90% of the population.