/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

waifuns

The SE idiots continue to pour in

is perkus worth the autism

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Can I unpack or edit a custom spell .BSA and make it so it doesn't give me glowing edges when casting said spell? If so, can someone write a quick little guide on how to do so?

It's all shit in the end..
Might as well keep the autism to a minimum.

I fucking hate Rieklings

>It's all shit in the end..
u wot m8

ordinator has some fucking :ok_hand: perks

You just need TES5Edit.
Look at how the No Glowing Edges mod changes vanilla spell and do the same thing for the custom mod.

Got it, will attempt. But just so I don't fuck up too horribly, would I end up editing the BSA or the ESP of the custom spell?

The esp

Unless the mod comes with its own custom glowing effect

esp probably

It doesn't, thanks.

Waifus
Lore
HARMONY

>try to make assassin build
>daggers are complete garbage
>bow is super overpowered

POST YER LATEST SCREENSHOT

Apply more Elemental Fury

"Look at me I'm a contrarian cunt" the post.

>daggers are complete garbage
Don't daggers get a perk for like 15x damage if undetected or something like that?
see

After 500hrs of Fallout 4 I found this list of dialogue choices to be amazing

Pretty much only SE fags disagree with that sentiment.

SEs are the contrarians though.

SKOOMA?!

Well... I just took a new screenshot, actually. It's SFW, but I don't think that I can post it here.

Because it can potentially generate a yuge shitstorm.

wew lad, second quote was meant to be for

ENB does nothing about the ram limits, it only increases your vram limits. Original user was complaining about having 16gb of ram, not vram, if he was still running out of ram (3.5gb) permitted for the game (which is actually less due to os requirements, etc..), then he would still run into issues. The hard 3.5gb memory limit IS an issue for oldrim, and always will be, sse effectively removes that limit enitrely.

Tera armors are truly the best :)

Well after 1000 hours in Morrowind I find it to be fucking shit

Freshly made banana. Vanilla character creation because SSE. How'd I do?

Only like 0.5% of NPCs have dialogue like that.

I really like morrowinds setting
but I always fall asleep playing it

fix chin/jaw

>ENB does nothing about the ram limits
Stopped reading there.
That's exactly what it does. Again, the RAM limit is literally the entire reason enbhost.exe and ReduceSystemMemoryUsage exists.

Fuck you, now I really want to know what it is.

just got summon ash guardian.

any good or stick to frost attronach?

Then I think there might be something wrong with your attention span user

keep saying that,maybe you'll convince someone else into being as stupid as you - good job moron.

If you were that worried about the shitstorm you wouldn't even mention it. Don't pretend like you give a fuck at this point.

And you're out of arguments.

It's pic related, starring my waifu and a certain /tesg/ character that may or may not be offended by that screenshot.

I still do, unlike what the shitposters claim.

I'd rather read a book or a movie. Morrowind is not fun mechanically for me.

The Holy Trinity of /tesg/:

Waifus
Lore
ENB (Enhanced Next-gen Boost)

I
I'd jump her crag if you know what I mean

How's Annekke going to jump any crags with those massive sandbags weighing her down?

Shame, cause it's a much better RPG than Skyrim

Needs them for ballast

If you didn't want to start drama you wouldn't have mentioned it.

Have this one last (you), you make me sick.

Ada? Theo? Ewa?

Nice autism faggot, I like out of how out of all the dribbling fat autistic waifu posting faggots here, they single you out as being even worse

Shit like that is the reason we need Iz and the crew back. Make tesg great again.

>Enhanced Next-gen Boost
lol

kys autismo, I'm glad whoever your autistic friend is, is dead and gone

>whoever
>so new he doesn't know Iz
>kys
simply ebin

Mate, everyone who fantasizes about Izzy coming back probably hasn't seen him in action. He wrecks the flow of discussion here even more than me in my worst days.

if i have 40% shock resist boots, 30% shock resist amulet and the lord stone which gives 25% magic res, am i immune to shock damage?

No I don't know who your waifu making autist idol is user, nor do I care about forgotten shitposters of /tesg/

Izzy doesnt do shit. He literally just shits up the thread while 90% of posters ignore him. He shitposts by himself for about 3 hours and then fucks off for a few months. Then the thread goes back to normal, IE this.

Yeah but it was less gay faggot shit in here for sure. I'd take up more shitposting and angry anons over this much gay RP in the thread.

I swear that I have reported these shitposters like five times in the last thread, but somehow they're still here.

Jannies and mods don't give a fuck about anything that's not blatant NSFW or offtopic, they won't do shit about shitposters.

Reported for announcing reporting :^)
Enjoy your ban cunt

Because janitor just focuses on banning me atm (or every moment for yhe past few months). They are incompetent when it comes to shitposting :^)

That only applies if you reply to the guy that you reported.

Fuck off cunt i'm trying to meme and shitpost here

More likely they've just got so tired of your shit that they don't even bother with /tesg/ any more.

You know what? If it's what I think it is, keep it in case the thread needs a good topic sliding.

Veeky Forums needs IDs

>take 5 secs to change ip
>new ID
won't do shit m8

How do you even know how they feel?

Guys I need a simple mod that simply touches the skins of females in-game doesn't work the face too much if at all bust essentially just makes the body better - no anime, no unreal shit, no retarded disproportionate whore warrior. Does such thing exist preferably for special edition ?

;^)

Why bother, we know what autistic faggot is posting because they feel the need to post their autistic video game character in every post they make
and there's not much point in telling the difference between posters here, i'll give you an idea of what it boils down to
>autistic faggot
>autistic faggot
>autistic faggot
>autistic cunt
>autistic cunt faggot
>autistic faggot
ect...

Man, you /v/ermin sure are bored right now. Huh?

i always respond to game questions and ask game questions - never dwell in off-topic discussions, just skyrim.

kys autistic faggot, dont you have some screenshots to sit around and spend half an hour staging to give you some kind of meaning?

Even then it gets pretty autistic and shitty and here

>start new character
>fun as fuck
>for like a few hours
>get bored

>start new character
>want to try to actually beat the game for once
>get to delphine
>lose the will to play and just want to murder the fucking shit out of here

did someone port skyui to special edition or did i dream that? i swear someone posted a mega link to it here

Don't do the same standard shit
Make a build, play that build, and stay in role
Try going to darkend or starting vigilant rather than just walking the same road, doing the same quests in the same old boring order
Mod the fuck out of combat till it no longer resembles the shitty pile of dried cum that is vanilla skyrim combat
Alternately, play a better game, or even better, do something actually productive

How can you not give the girl to Klimmek? The other dude was made to be hated.

Does any of you actually play on higher difficulties than Adept in the beginning of the game? It just feels retardedly difficult imo, even end-game it's less difficulty and more trial and error it feels like. Or am I doing it wrong?

>Travel to the local inn to inform Bassianus that Fastred's mother is willing to run interference so that he and his love interest can elope to Riften

I just set the damage multipliers to 2x/3x and leave it.

SkyUI 2.2 already works for SSE, you just can't use the search/filter function since SKSE 64-bit isn't done yet.

Yes, you can probably find it in minutes on the archive.

Yes, if I play vanillaish skyrim I prefer Expert from the beginning.
Master and Legendary are too spongy for my tastes, I recommend Skytweak though.

I set my damage done and revived to 3.5x and haven't touched it since

anyone got webm of orc futa chasing and raping man?

HAT WHERE NOW LINK