/pg/ - Persona General

Previous thread: NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies: imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack: mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc: imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Voice files: mega.nz/#!qcsmTQBR!eDpNzWytu6JQ1BYBoO79dhboXzdbZgz3T95jKlXX5U4
>Portraits: mega.nz/#!R0EzxIyb!WRA_4wI_4nOuZzrjbTeW8mo9LdfFn5Cx4y0HzYS8MG4
>Other Images: mega.nz/#!VlF1VAyA!KSzFsKg2r3Q_Drv6fSjP5kl-SuRUI_bAHzs8z_IjzWU
>The Soundtrack can be found at: domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016
>P5's English Cast: personacentral.com/persona-5-voice-cast-revealed-protagonist-trailer/

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>P5: The Aesthetics Artbook
mega.nz/#!BBR2BYoQ!zRI40J_hA7QzqnuUX_zcHbd7Uf36Me5sngLBFzwPEQY

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0q2Mdn9oKpn
imgur.com/a/Q49sr
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUkloOUcAArVj_.jpg
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224536728&postcount=2965
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More canon than the girls

I could try, but I'd have to get to the scene again (didn't keep a save at it, so the closest file I have that's not past Shidou Palace already is on 11/25). Might not be able to do that today, but if you don't mind waiting a while I should be able to get it by the weekend at the latest.

Nothing to do with Goro past that game over being one scene I was looking for. I just like going through the files to see if there's unused dialogue (a couple scenes do actually have unused extra lines, though it's usually minor stuff like Yusuke joining in on threatening/beating up Ryuji in the scene after his "death").

Haru and Goro are on date and Joker approves them!

More canon than anyone or anything else.

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Blade boys!

What is the best Goro and why is it tsundere Goro?

You got me curious, do you know if Morgana's "japanese hentai" line towards Yusuke is still in the game somewhere?
The only part where I thought it'd be used it's when Mona comes back at the end of the game. Futaba calls Yusuke hentai oinari and Yusuke's like "who are you calling a pervert?" and it ends there.
It was used in the trailers for release but not in the game oddly enough

Sae's Goro and Shidou's Goro walk into a bar and _________

I don't think I came across it in the game either. If it's in the voice banks, it's probably in one of the ones I haven't been able to go through yet since it's not something I've found so far.

Morgana definitely has some unused dialogue, though, so it wouldn't be too surprising if that's still in the files somewhere.

>Morgana's
That was not Morgana. That was Futaba, and the line you're talking about where Futaba calls him a hentai IS that line. You're misrembering it.

>Morgana's "japanese hentai" line
if you're talking about the one in yusuke's CM, that's not morgana, it's futaba
and I definitely remember hearing that in the game

God that stupid face gets me everytime.

Wait was it really Futaba? I'm deaf then I can't tell voices apart.
It was definitely changed then, because Futaba does call Yusuke a pervert but not in the way that line in the CM was like. She says it more casually as opposed to an obvious wanting to talk shit tone.

discuss

dank

>Insider info I cannot disclose
My dad works at Atlus too

This is legit, my uncle who works at ATLUS told me the same thing today
We did it bros

Might as well share one of the more peculiar things found in the voice files so far, while we're on that subject.

Some anons might remember someone bringing up the scene in pic related. It's after successfully passing the deadline for Kaneshiro's palace, and it's just two lines that amount to Goro swearing about the PT.

There's an extra file for that cutscene in the voice bank for it (e267_005.awb if anyone wants to check for themselves): vocaroo.com/i/s0q2Mdn9oKpn

It's a duplicate of his "I won't let anyone interfere" from his first boss fight. On top of that, the voice files for the same boss fight aren't grouped with the Shidou Palace bosses, but in-between Butatron's and the cognitive Wakaba/Sphinx from Futaba's palace. Maybe you were originally supposed to fight him for the first time much earlier?

Its bullshit but I want it to be true

yes please but can we also shut down atlus usa and have them never touch a game ever again, thanks

>Maybe you were originally supposed to fight him for the first time much earlier?
that wouldn't really make sense though

If we all go on twitter and tumblr and pretend to be SJWs and call Hardin racist for not including Japanese audio, do you think that would work?

Yeah, that's why I said "maybe." If the plot was originally a bit different, it might've made sense, but the way the plot currently is, it wouldn't work at all.

In any case, it's weird. And sort of makes me wonder if there's files for an entirely unused cutscene somewhere.

Ok now I really want somebody to rip the game's script. Too bad that'll only happen when english hits.
There's too much shit that hasn't been properly ripped, you only need the game iso and an extractor right? What type? I want to start ripping things now.

You could get the files with just that, but you probably won't be able to do anything with the majority of them unless you know how to convert them to a format you can open.

The actual dialogue script is in .BMD format, but it's different from the one Atlus used for earlier games from the looks of it, and I don't think anyone's bothered to try to figure out how to open/convert it so far (and I wouldn't be surprised if nobody does until the localization's out).

Maybe, game companies love to pander to people who will complain nonstop about "racism" and shit like that in games they will never play (SJWs) so I'd say it's worth a shot

>Morgana shooting the controller out of Okumura's hand with his slingshot and then getting all excited because he actually got it
Too fucking cute
How did they go so wrong with Teddie and so fucking right with Morgana?

No. It'll just be really cringy

Why does it matter? Fatlus USA is going to ruin him

Because he's a Japanese neko

imgur.com/a/Q49sr

Less cringy than the dub.

>game is somehow in a state where they can show it on stream
>isn't being released until February, now possibly later
what the fuck

while that guy is 100% bullshitting, it's still Atlus USA we're talking about. I wouldn't put that past them.

nice

>send hardin dick pic as a joke expecting to get blocked
>john hardin is now following you
wat

Bully the neko!

> MakoAnne >>> MakoHaru

It's good the two ugliest characters fuck each other, leaving the good characters free to live their lives.

I don't see how that's hard to believe. John said that he's only showing parts of the first dungeon. Voice recording could be completely wrapped up, but that wouldn't mean anything, since the vast majority of the text is unvoiced.

It's no different from a demo/"vertical slice." Western companies put out way more technically impressive showings all the time, only for their games to be delayed by way more than two months.

>Joker
>ugly
kys Ryujifag

Is this... tsundere Goro?

>tsundere Goro
Shit, Goro is for bullying.

>implying it wouldn't be easiest to bully a tsundere

Someone make this with the real goro, sae's cognitive goro and shidou's cognitive goro

anne's annes
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUkloOUcAArVj_.jpg

What about his second boss fight? It would be weird if they weren't grouped with the first

Nice

It's just changing the faces but whatever

shiho's shihos

If this game is censored on top of not having dual audio I'm never buying anything touched by FatlusUSA ever again to be honest

Who has more fanart: Goro or Futaba?

it will be censored
that is fact

Neko

There's more results for 佐倉 双葉 on pixiv, but, we knew more about her for longer/a lot of people either don't tag or post on pixiv anymore. I see a shit ton of Goro art on twitter, but, that may mean I'm mainly looking at Goro fans' accounts. So, who knows.

People thought Futaba was most popular and look what happened, with that said
Individual art: Futaba>Goro
Ship art(with Joker): Goro > Futaba
Almost all art of Goro is shippery unlike Futaba

Atlus said they would discuss the results of the poll on the 18th right? Wonder if they will actually discuss Goro or just say "wew we didn't expect HIM to be popular! Moving on..."

>atleast in europe

no worries there. Anyway this is 100% bullshit because no fucking way atlus USA would give dual audio for fucking free.

gender-bender p5

>"wew we didn't expect HIM to be popular! Moving on..."
"why did so many people vote on an irrelevant NPC? wwwww"

>implying they didn't know exactly what they were doing with Goro

Stop acting like some innocent maidens.

who's Goro? wwwwwwwwwwwwwww

YAMERO

>canonically has fangirls, definitely deliberately designed to be cute
>give him fujobait-y lines with MC and wrap it all up with a tragic backstory

>Atlus USA's logo isn't the same as the Atlus JP one but with stars and stripes
disappointed

>Inb4 Atlus keeps playing dumb

ngl took me a second to realize that joker was supposed to be a girl instead of just a moeblob or maybe a shota

The event is spoiler free, so they'll probably avoid talking about him.like they've always done

>gaijin yonkoma
>only one gaijin
I feel cheated

If they knew why is he (ambiguously) dead? They're missing opportunities to milk Gorofags dry, there's people fighting over a fucking bookmark because it's Goro's only merch.

they made his death ambiguous just so they could milk it, probably

His death is probably ambiguous so they could judge whether he really did turn out popular or not before confirming/deconfirming it.

The lack of merch is because he's a spoiler character, those always take a while to get proper merchandising. He'll have more in half a year to a year.

>there's people fighting over a fucking bookmark because it's Goro's only merch.
kek, reminds me of T&B days when Sunrise shilled some generic mecha show instead of it and fans were so desperate, they started buying perfume that looked similar to the one that was in the background for like two seconds in a single episode. And when they finally realized they fucked up and started making merch for it, sites would crash as soon as something went up due to enormous traffic.
Fun days.

Ham Goro > Smug Goro > Batshit Goro >>> Detective Goro >>>>>>>>>>>> Woobie Goro >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lovey-dovey Goro

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is best girl!

>Anne is canon!
With Ryuji you mean, right?

because pikachu voices him

>Goro is actually alive
>Gorofags rejoice, anti-Gorofags in tears

>Goro is actually dead
>Gorofags in tears, anti-Gorofags rejoice

Can't wait for Atlus to confirm whether he's dead or alive.

What if they won't? They will never talk about him, there won't be any setches or concept art of his costumes, no comments from Soejima. They will treat him as one of the coops and nothing more, no mention of his boss fight or anything after it.

There's already a system theme that shows his phantom thief outfit, and we have a comment about him from Soejima in one of the recent Persona magazines IIRC. So that's unlikely.

If they did that, though, they'd just make the fandom mad. A lot of people want at least SOME sort of confirmation for what happened to him, and avoiding ever touching on that would backfire on Atlus for sure.

Why did Soejima say Goro was the light to Joker's darkness anyway, in that old interview pre-release? I think it was around June

>Keep up the good work
>Feel your inferiority

What a tsundere

post femGoros

I'd have to see the interview again, but they have a counterpart dynamic going on in general, for what it's worth.

What's the dealio with Persona 2? The first half is a psp remake but the second is only for ps1? How is it meant to be played?

>Genderbending

Disgusting.

Both were remade for the PSP, but Atlus US only brought the first one from Japan. They never gave a good reason why they never translated EPP.

It's been a long time so no idea where the interview could be now, but saying Goro is the light to Joker's shadow sounds seriously misleading to me. The opposite, I can see it tho. Then again saying Goro is the shadow pre-release would have been super spoilery.

because it sold like shit in japan and the psp market was even worse overseas

I don't think you know what that word means.

Is there a way to transfer my save to eternal punishment?

Nope. The save transfer feature is something that will forever be denied to the west.

;__;

Hmm

itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

>the dude who broke the news about sega being interested in acquiring Atlus and half of Sony's last Sony Experience lineup is now saying P5 is being delayed to April but will have the JP voiceover as free DLC as an apology

AHHHHHHHH

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224536728&postcount=2965

see

>all those people who actually believe it

Retards