/utg/ - Undertale General

Good Child Edition

Previous timeline: Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KKFAMfr6iWWGV0RThvTFZzYTg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT9kElUUAAWHH1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTlHczVEAEjDN_.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUGkFgUcAAVeZD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTa0e6VIAA8FBp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTfgfFUsAEz-GD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTe8BMUoAIU9n7.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTnOFuUUAAIV3p.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTw1FwUsAAD2LH.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTTzedUcAIM7Zh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTxQwzUkAAdSZ7.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTQPR-VIAAv0k0.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTWWJKUUAExGti.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTeyZWVIAALATl.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUG5fzUcAIu7En.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTycX2UUAEkgru.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTi3wwUsAApUVo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUKZv9VQAA0atg.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTzRXhUoAAQH5y.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT2yTFUkAIFcr3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUEZqLUAAErX8x.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTNlmtUcAAwMJS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTP3A1VEAAN-wt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT0yipUAAEOx-f.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTwiuVUsAQW2KR.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTsRicUUAAmFvI.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTw-sXVEAAZRaE.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUGp-KUcAAmxL0.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTL-AmUcAAfhkX.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTkgTtUQAAZadL.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT5q9bUQAAhCxu.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTUUVvUAAA7JL1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTspNTUsAAZhNP.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTTYZkUQAAoSK8.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUFmscUQAA2GOn.jpg:orig
static1.e621.net/data/0b/ca/0bcacd04dde756b0a110a408b4c7f6d9.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scalies need to be taken out behind the shed

I like 100% of the pictures posted so far. Keep up the good work.

*lizardfags

I hate 100% of the pictures posted so far. Please stop.

kay

gote love and marriage

You fucked it. Good going. You ruined the thread for everyone.

Yes please let me marry him when he is old enough.
He would be a great husband.

Toriel "brain zaps for fags" Dreemurr

nice

>not marrying shotas

Eww

I am not Arabic

Fish!

I'm still looking for people with rare or extensive Undyne image collections, preferably including images gathered from twitter.
If you'd prefer not to share publicly let me know and we can try to work something out.

Chara burpfic?

user.
Some time ago I tried to share with you and it didn't quite work so I gave up.
Now it seems like my upload to Google Drive did work after all.
Try this.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KKFAMfr6iWWGV0RThvTFZzYTg

>nothing having your faithful little shotagoat husband in the great Caliphate, Allah willing

Eww, x2

It works, downloading now.
Thank you very much!

I would let him dance for me when he is just breaking into puberty

Well if someone else is begging for images...

Anyone have any good Chara/Frisks?

One day Chara burped at school and the monster kids said ha ha look at that human dweeb and then they beat Chara up for being a human that burps and Chara went home to mommy but mommy was too busy doing the taxes so Chara went to daddy but daddy said Chara could you please come later daddy is very busy as he slowly lowered the child into his gaping maw so Chara went to Asriel but Asriel was all weird and kept flirting and grabbing his crotch and showing off his shota abs and it was super awkward so Chara ended up sleeping at Gerson's house again and they played board games

Inshallah, perhaps theres hope for you after all
*puts the sabre away*

wowie this chara isnt shit wowie ,
w

I just grabbed the first image I had on hand. I neglected to save a lot of UT stuff. That's exactly why I'm asking for good stuff, actually.

you good homie?

>
wwowie what is the souirce of this chara wowie

I might have

As I mentioned last thread, there is a Chara image repository somewhere.
I don't have time to look for it for you right now, but you can try asking charaposters when they come on.

are you having a stroke? am i having one?

hope it helps

lizard a cute

One day, Chara was invited by Alphys on her 19th birthday. She didn't want to be rude, so, she came. She was greeted by Alphys with hot chocolate and Chara couldn't resist. She sat down on a chair near a table and started drinking hot chocolate. It tasted really good and she couldn't stop. She didn't know for how long she was drinking it, but she stopped when her belly touched the cold table. Once she saw how large it was, she turned her gaze on to Alphys, who was sweating and blushing. "I-I didn't expect you to drink s-so much...um...I just w...wanted to test...something...um...this is awkward." Of course, Chara tried to kill her, but couldn't even stand up. All that happened is that her chair broke down from too much movement. She couldn't go anywhere like this and Alphys wasn't strong enough to do anything about it. Then Chara started burping and couldn't stop. At least it helped alleviate stomach pains. But on the next day, it got worse as the magic that hot chocolate was infused with started working and Chara's body fully absorbed it. It was meant to make Undyne...less flat, but Chara drank too much and so had to deal with the consequences until it wore off two weeks later. Let's just say that there was no underwear of proper size for her. Burping didn't stop either. It got worse as the magic grew weaker. Last one even knocked her out.

Oh it will, pretty much anything helps.
Even in non Undyne focused images collections I usually find one or two fish pictures I don't have.

Good challenege

>Asgore
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT9kElUUAAWHH1.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTlHczVEAEjDN_.jpg:orig
>Toriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUGkFgUcAAVeZD.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTa0e6VIAA8FBp.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTfgfFUsAEz-GD.jpg:orig
>Chara / Frisk
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTe8BMUoAIU9n7.jpg:orig
>Asriel
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTnOFuUUAAIV3p.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTw1FwUsAAD2LH.jpg:orig
>Flowey
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTTzedUcAIM7Zh.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTxQwzUkAAdSZ7.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTQPR-VIAAv0k0.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTWWJKUUAExGti.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTeyZWVIAALATl.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUG5fzUcAIu7En.jpg:orig
>Sans
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTycX2UUAEkgru.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTi3wwUsAApUVo.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUKZv9VQAA0atg.jpg:orig
>Papyrus
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTzRXhUoAAQH5y.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT2yTFUkAIFcr3.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUEZqLUAAErX8x.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTNlmtUcAAwMJS.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTP3A1VEAAN-wt.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT0yipUAAEOx-f.png:orig
>Gaster
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTwiuVUsAQW2KR.png:orig
>Undyne
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTsRicUUAAmFvI.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTw-sXVEAAZRaE.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUGp-KUcAAmxL0.png:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTL-AmUcAAfhkX.jpg:orig
>Mettaton
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTkgTtUQAAZadL.jpg:orig
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxT5q9bUQAAhCxu.jpg:orig
>Monster Kid
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTUUVvUAAA7JL1.jpg:orig
>Lesser Dog
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTspNTUsAAZhNP.jpg:orig
>Royal Gays
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxTTYZkUQAAoSK8.jpg:orig
>Froggit
pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUFmscUQAA2GOn.jpg:orig

that would be swell

For what it's worth, that collection is already outdated by a few weeks

Quick! Post memeghost!

Chara cannotstopshittingfic?

Frisk literallyexplodingbuttfic?

Because I saw some people mentioning me a few threads ago. I'm still here! I just don't have a whole lot to add right now. I know Milka's posted a fic that I'll add, but my browser crashed a while back so I lost a lot of tabs and possibly some fics, unfortunately. I have a break coming up soon though, so I'll be able to sit down and add what has been posted to the bin.

Why we never hear what Frisk says?

once chara ate like 5 big macs and then she started feeling really bad and then she was sitting on a bench in the mc donalds and she started shitting and frisk got really confused and embarrassed so he went away but everyone started watching chara and she couldn't stop shitting and she was screaming a lot because it felt really good and then people started to eat her shit and everyone died of dysentery because they were eating chara's shit and then chara rolled on her shit and farted a lot

cute wailmer, cute skeletons
youre such a sweet young lady

Because RPG protagonists have a special way of talking that everybody understands but the player

So, Grillby is also an RPG protagonist?

oh i really love this. i want a fic where Frisk loves Chara's yummy shit and plays and swims around in it and the shit keeps intensfying and the whole world gets flooded in shit and then the whole universe

Just glanced through it, it's quite good.
I'm guessing you visit the Undyne threads? You can post your more recent finds there (if you want to).

'precciate the compliment, user!

....yes?

I want a gote in a dress now dammit

I actually don't.
I repeatedly forget /trash/ even exists

One day, Frisk was sleeping and the reptilian slut doctor entered her room to shove a bomb up her ass. It wasn't noticeable to others because her butt was already big, but it bothered her and she didn't know why. Then Alphys approached her and told what she did before the bomb exploded. Only the top half of her body after the smoke cleared. And then she implanted another bomb inside her, but didn't tell when it's going to explode.

Gonna write a lewdfic about pastebinanon!

once chara and frisk were walking together in a park and then chara found an orange apple and she wanted to eat it but frisk didn't let her but she pushed him and ate it anyway and then her stomach felt really weird and she started farting a lot and frisk was really disgusted but as soon as he smelled her fart he got weird and started to ask her to take a shit and started licking her butthole and then she thought it would be fun so she started shitting but inside frisks mouth but then she couldn't stop and frisk was crazy and he wanted more and she wouldn't stop shitting so she filled the world with shit and then the universe and everyone smelled her shit and farts and turned into a shit slave for chara because they loved her shit and frisk was really crazy and he started swimming in it but he eventually died of diarrhea because he tried to eat her shit but chara didn't care because she only wanted to shit and turn into the shit goddess

but why?

What did he do while he was the protagonist? And where did Wateron, Windin and Rockoff go after their adventure?

You should definitely check them out, there are more collections and links to archived threads in the op.

Beautiful

Because goats in dresses make me happy

He and his comrades stopped the evil warlock Voidat from engulfing the whole world in the void.

this is amazing what about a more slowpaced story like chara's dumps start normal but then the next day her dump is twice as big and the size of her dumps doubles every day

I always plan on but then forget.
I haven't been on Veeky Forums for the past two weeks anyway, so I wasn't really thinking about it.

thats my husband please stop

*boys in dresses

chara shit once and then twice and then the next day she shit like 4 times but it was really big and her toilet got clogged with her shit and she couldn't stop shitting so she clogged all the toilets in the world with her shit and then she died because her ass bled a lot from the huge dumps she'd taken

Does anyone know what is Mettaton MEOW? I know it's from Toby's twitter, but the page i found was deleted.

As long as its fluffy and cute, all my yes

I want to eat mettamantis.

I want to eat mettaton's hot juicy burgers!

yummy yummy roasted mantis

I want to eat Napstablook.

Thanks.

Ah, that would be great. When do the Charafags show up?

Was this fanbase better when it started? Was Sans faggotry just as bad as it is now or much weaker? I know few things about it (too many people wanted to save Asriel, Chara was seen as Satan, not much thought was put into Gaster, etc), but i'm curious about everything else.

Sans faggotry was always there, just different.
It became worse through creative incest.
Also Charafags didn't exist yet.

>was it better
No
It was always pretty garbage
Though /utg/ itself has mellowed out tremendously with less traffic. There were some really horrible moments early on. But also more content being made.

t. been here since last October

Catching mettamantis! Pulling off all of his legs slowly! Getting scissors and cutting off his arms bit by bit! Once that's done with, putting a wooden skewer through his abdomen and out his mouth! As he still clings to the last moments of life, you roast him in the fire and eat him!

sansfags were always terrible, they used to masturbate over him even here in the first couple months, and he was usurping AUs and becoming the main character of the game since fan stuff first started
charafags and dindus got worse over time, as did the loads of fanon about gaster

horrible moments? For example?

Everything was much more hectic and morality discussions involving the characters were more common and nastier.

Remember when Flowey was the mascot of Undertale?

Don't.
D O N T

That was adorable, not horrible.

What about the Chara ER in the threads?

There was a guy who ate his dog's shit pretending it was Doggo's
There was a guy who groomed and fucked his child cousin and gave a tutorial on how to do it (A charafag)
There was the whole WORSHIP stuff that was going on and consuming entire threads
There was Cookieanon who shoved sugary confections up here hooha
There was a lot more blogposting
There was a fishposter who masturbates with Fish Oil constantly

Other things I'm probably forgetting

Yeah I remember the Demo

ER?

Mettaton torture fic?

tbf the fishoil thing happened on /mtt/

I... I don't remember being here for some of that... What the fuck did I miss? What went on in here for that long year I left you guys?

Still my mascot

no

it was toriel in the demo and sans in the actual game

erotic roleplay

also involving bloodplay in this case

Petting Doggo!
static1.e621.net/data/0b/ca/0bcacd04dde756b0a110a408b4c7f6d9.jpg

>give fuck on human shit
>2016
like 1968

Tsunderplane omorashi fic

It always was Sans.

...jokes aside, Flowey fits very well as a mascot as he represents the game wonderfully. Innocent and simple on first glance, but much more complex once you look past the exterior.

Napstablook rape fic?

>ywn do this to icewolf or Asgore

but that isn't a joke, if you ask almost anyone who knows anything about undertale for the most notable thing about it, it will be sans