You will never live in a small village that gets raided by Viking warriors in the 9th century

>You will never live in a small village that gets raided by Viking warriors in the 9th century
>You will never be taken captive by the burly and hairy Viking chieftain, and claimed as his exclusive property
>You will never have him climb on top of you and breed your boipussy, his hot breath on your neck and his firm and hairy body against your skin
>He will never fall asleep with his arms around you, his breath tickling your ear
>You will never find your feelings of apprehension and resentment change into fondness and yearning for this Viking man,
>You will never become his favorite, becoming a valued member of his household, sleeping by his side and on his bed every night and enjoying his musky scent and the warmth of his embrace

Why even live?

Of all the historical homosexual fantasies you could harbor, vikings are probably the worst. Gays got their heads shaved and thrown into a bog.

>that
>cub
What the fuck? Guy's at least twice my size and he's just a cub?

>Of all the historical homosexual fantasies you could harbor, Christcucks are probably the worst

FTFY

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

- Romans 1:27

>implying anyone gives a shit what an Iron Age national myths says

What's wrong, user? Can't handle a real man? :33

The germanic tribes hated fags

You have some pretty shit taste if you prefer females to males.

If you're gay and into adonises I can understand that. But barafags truly have a mental sickness.

What's wrong with liking men like pic-related?

Its more than cuteness factor that makes him a cub rather than size

This shouldn't appeal to a man, at least not sexually. There is no elegance or lilting beauty to be attracted to.

>Apollo - god
>Hercules - demigod

There's dedication and aesthetics to behold. It's truly the sign of the uneducated and untrained eye that only the superficial "elegance" can appeal to you.

Of course I can appreciate it but I don't want to fuck it. You'd have to be diseased.

>Of course I can appreciate it but I don't want to fuck it.

Please give me a concrete and quantifiable measure of where the appreciation for someone ends and the want to "fuck" (i.e. want to be involved romantically and sexually with) with this someone begins?

bro thats gay

Is that bad? :33

Is this some gay shit like that one post about cossacks?

>is this gay...?

Gee, I don't know

Fuck off, christcuck.

Would you like a Cossack husbando?01