/nepgen/ - Neptunia General Thread #1081

Last Thread: "X pleases Y for Z" edition.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/9iir3HXA

4 Goddesses Online Links and Info

compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/

twitter.com/gematsucom/status/790840066939691008

gematsu.com/2016/10/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-ps4-launches-february-9-japan

Cyberdimension OST Sample: youtube.com/watch?v=405uPsmmUvc

dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/405/1405500/

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wikidot.com/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Are Dex builds as good in Dark Souls 3 as I remember them being in the previous 2?

Go ask Dark Souls General

Compa, desu!

I thought it would be faster to ask Spankfag. I could go and do that too though.

Nepgear is my goddess!

I love Nepgear(male)!

I think Bleed is the new OP build in Dark Souls 3, and most bleeding weapons are dex, so probably. Sadly, I'm not really an expert, I'm mostly a tank character.

Some generals are extremely unhelpful. I've been trying to get help from /gsg/ to take over the world as the Arfoire Syndicate, haven't gotten a single answer yet.

Holy shit, that game make great hair.

>You will never kidnap Gearnon, lock him up in your rape dungeon and slowly turn him into Nepgear (male).
Why even fucking live, bros?

Alright, I'll look into bleed weapons then. Tank characters are fun too, that's what I always really used in the first 2, but I always heard about Dex builds, so I wanted to look into that this time around.

>that game make great hair
"That game" is Photoshop in this case. I'm just surprised he doesn't fix up the rest of her, the model is awfully blocky compared to her face and hair.

Did you praise your goddess today, /nepgen/?

You could cut vegetables with that nose.

Nepu-nepu is not for rape.

Yes I did

Simply put, strength characters are simple, they're what I always used. Rely on shield and counter-attacks with a pretty passive gameplay.
Dexterity characters are too tricky for me, because most often, they can't block. To compensate, they have very cool-looking weapons with good damage.
And then there are mages, who are fucking OP.
Dark Souls 3 also made Bleed build powerful, but I'm not sure how it works. I think you dump your points into luck, use a bleeding weapon +10 and Carthus Rouge and then go all out.
You can find videos on Youtube of a guy with a bleed build.

Yeah, it's easy to find what he focuses on.
Meant to say "that guy", by the way.

Not yet, just came back from the hospital.

we need these icons in other colors. Like Greenzume, Yellowzume, etc.

>aozume
>kurozume

Honestly, I have never really tried playing a mage. I heard that they are overpowered, so I tried to stay away from that. I want a challenge!

Farron Keep was a fun place, was that supposed to be the new blighttown/gutter? It didn't seem as bad as the poison areas in the previous games. Actually, just so I didn't have to worry about constantly getting to land and waiting, I spent most of my time walking straight through the poison because it barely did anything to me.

Of course, I praise her every day!

Dex builds are great. I love my FTH/DEX character.

Farron Keep is supposed to be difficult because the enemies require you to move a lot. Between the goats that have good range and are pretty quick, the giant goats that casts spells and the basilisks, you're not supposed to hang around.
Remember to ember yourself and visit the area before beating the boss, some phantoms give you stuff when killed, and they can't spawn if you killed the boss.
I missed Kirk's armour that way.

Those giant goats were the biggest pain, along with that giant crab I ended up loosing 20,000 souls due to the crab coming up behind me out of nowhere, I thought I stayed completely out of it's range. How are you even supposed to kill it? I hit it multiple times, and barely did any recognizable damage.

Right now I am in the catacombs, and I didn't fight any phantoms in Farron Keep, so I guess I missed it. I can always get it in NG+ though.

You can trigger a critical attack on the crab. I'm not sure how exactly.
In the catacomb, there are shortcuts around and Anri. Twice.

Also, that skeleton with the glowing eyes? He controls the giant bone balls.

And the bridge can be cutted down, but watch out for demons.

Where exactly is Anri in the catacombs? I've been all the way up to the boss, but haven't seen her once.

It's the skeletons with hats on that control the bone balls.
Glowy eyes just means they will revive once.

She's in two places.
Up to the stairs, where the first bone ball appears, behind a grave keeper.

The second time is by the bridge, on the alternate route.

My bad, yeah.

Why can't Neptunia have reviving enemies too?

I'll double check now, but I didn't see her there last time, hope I didn't mess anything up.

Just use darksouls3.wikidot.com/.
Or else you'll fuck up like I did, and miss Alva's and Kirk's armour, have the thief what's-his-face killed, and lose Anri without getting close to her.

Dark Souls 3's quests are extremely bad and cryptic. Maybe as bad as HDN's good ending, with the share bullshit.

Look at this cutie.

I love big Nep and want to marry her!

Gearnon is a man!

I know why she isn't showing up now, I need to fight Deacons of the deep first. Somehow I missed that boss fight entirely.

They have a very good track. Anyway, enough Dark Souls 3 for now.
I'm going to bitch at RB3 now.

Can nepgen post a bigger bitch than Segami?

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS ENTERED THE RING

Okay, here's a big bitch.

I love Gearnon!

Here's a small bitch.

UD Noire by a long shot!

What did she mean by this?

I want Hug Rei

big nep is definitely waifu material for sure.

I'll admit you made me smile.

I want Ploot to take Rei home and spoil her a little

Best bitch.

I want to spank and do other naughty things to her, then give her cuddles and headpats out of love.

I agree with the spanking, cuddling and headpatting, but the naughty things part is out of question, Trick.

Ram is my one and only goddess. I will praise and worship her always.

Ram is the nep deserving a spanking the most in the entire franchise.

Closely followed by Nitrobutt for her numerous crimes.
Tiara isn't really part of the franchise.

rom > ram

I'm not trick. Trick is a gross robot thing that licks girls without their consent. All my naughty time with my goddess will be consensual.

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

>teleports behind you

Praise her!

She's pretty good at damaging enemies but could use more spells.

Have some fun with miku

Is Satan grabbing her ass?

Give me one good reason why you don't love this goddess as much as I do.

That'd be me.

Both her sisters are better

Wrong.

Ram should be the CPU of lowee.

IF is goin' down!

nah

Lack of tits
That can be fixed though

My goddess doesn't need tits to be perfect.

Tits are just unnecessary body fat.

small breast are great

cool picture

get fucked

I think I puked a bit in my mouth.

Get fucked x2

Actually they're glands for feeding children, the fat is just for protection.

Granted they're not very useful in a world where the only dicks are on mid-tier villains and half the cast is implied to be kinda lesbian maybe.

This is my goddess.

That monstrosity you posted is NOT my goddess.

Now leave!

>half the cast is implied to be kinda lesbian
Yeeeaaaah, not really, but let's not get into this.

>implying lesbians can't appreciate big tits

This one is good.

They can't have kids though, unless shares.

They can still breastfeed each other.

Goddesses can't have kids anyway, unless shares. No matter who they are with.
And big boobs are primarily for lewd stuff and feeling good anyway.

>Goddesses can't have kids anyway
Nice headcanon.

I love when nepnep says daijoubu

>Goddesses can't have kids anyway
You cannot prove or disprove this.

Friendly reminder to not piss off Compa. Just in case.

The only one arguing against it are going to be delusional straight shitters, and I don't regard them as people, hence I don't see any reason to bother proving anything.

Why Uzume's successor is not Neptune's mom?

Just because it makes sense to you doesn't mean it's true, you tard.

Goddesses are born from shares, sure. But that doesn't mean goddess cannot give birth to humans separate from the whole shares thing. After all, without their shares, goddesses are just normal humans.

Nothing in the games suggest otherwise.

Says what?

I'd rather not have books checked at my head, thank you.

>After all, without their shares, goddesses are just normal humans
Only the Ultra one.
And even so, they keep the extremely long lifespan. Hell, even in the Hyperdimension, they seem immortal.

I'd like to have Histoire poking my head with her tiny little fists.

No, not only the ultra one. Also in Re;Birth 1 and the original HDN, in which the girls give up their goddess powers and live as normal people at the end. Nothing in RB2, RB3, or VII suggests that the same could not be the case in hyperdimension as well.

What are they refferencing? World Cup? FIFA games?

An absence of contradiction is not a presence of likeness.

FIFA games obviously.

This is Horror.

>An absence of contradiction is not a presence of likeness.
Wow do you realize how stupid you sound when you post stuff like this?

By the way, if there's no evidence in the games to back up your claim, then your claim is pure headcanon. It's not reality.

Now deal with it.

I'm going to be semantic, but giving up shares isn't the same as giving up their powers.
Rei doesn't have any shares and hasn't aged a single bit, despite being an ascended goddess instead of a born one.

this is one of the worst things I've ever seen

>this mad your "proof" is just headcanon