/vn/ - Kamige Edition

Visual Novel General #1250

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese visual novels.

Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

jlist.com/jast011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOYCOTT

I like lolis.

Michiru

fuck a loli.

is that a man?

any vns with more girls like michiru ?

Reminder to take your untranslated visual novels to where they belong

Delete

IS HE IN PAIN?

yo, sorry my dudester first time here

I don't know, but Reime best girl.

Does MG really hate lolige?

fata morgana a shit
I summon fata's shill itt

Send them an email.

>tfw I can only like something if moogy gives me his enthusiastical consent

I went through an identity crisis when i found out he didn't like Umineko. I hate it now btw

Mangagamer and maybe Jast are the only companies that released uncensored loli games.
Sekai and Nutaku are the one that censor those games even add bigger tits to the lolis.

Holy shit, I'm laughing so much with this fucking game

>/vn/ loves Sekai and Nutaku now

What happened?

Quof?

What the fuck is that?

Hating sjwgamer as well doesn't mean liking the competition.
t. mangagamer damage control shill

we should make a VN about moogy saving the western scene

this edgy shit looks fun, i might just have to buy it

Shill, pls.
> Sekai
Never censored anything.
> Nutaku
Rolled back all changes in their online games, released plenty of loli characters with demosaiced and unedited HCG.
Never censored in any way any of their offline games.

Reminder MG is "proud" of their diversity and SJW employees. Pirate all their VNs.

>he's pointing out that I'm lying! He must be a shill!
Come on.

But seriously why are lolicons shitting on MG now? they actually did release lolige, JAST too if you count Little Witch Romanesque.
What's next? cucks shitting on MG for not releasing NTR games?

Trying too hard, retard

Sekai did say they're releasing BS and Maitetsu all ages, and they've done worse than that now, delaying their shit forever and insulting they're consumers. They are by far the worst company in the medium.

why are you assuming they're lolicons and not bored trolls?

do you think before you post?

It's a specific group of shitposting retards who just want to fling shit, they've done this before and they'll do it again.

Well more money more uncensored VNs we get

Still 45 bucks for this shit is a pretty to much
jlist.com/jast011

Nice arguments you got there, MG cuck.
> Sekai did say they're releasing BS and Maitetsu all ages
They said they are working on 18+ solutions for both titles.
By this logic MG censored PE and almost all other their Steam titles.

Reminder MG chose to announce Please Bang my Wife instead of a lolige and one of their high ups called loli disgusting.

Trump will make MG great again!

That means they will stop releasing loli content?

Because before SJW they are turbojews so I don't think so

how!

Don't put in the same bag with all the shitposters.
I just like lolis.

If you go look at their twitter accounts the majority of mangagamer workers are sjwcucks

>They said they are working on 18+ solutions for both titles.
If Sekai-Project actually release uncensored Maitetsu I will literally buy it. But we both know that won't happen.

the Electoral College are going to fuck him out of the Presidency

desu not even interested in Maitetsu because it looks boring as shit but I'd buy it just for the gesture of releasing that kind of game uncensored.

obviously it's not gonna happen, whoever thinks otherwise hasn't seen the loli h scenes.

>Sekai
>never cenzored anything

Yeah, that's true, if you don't count "promise adult content and then never deliver on it" as censorship.

The fact of the matter is they have consistently misled the consumer base about the possibility of adult content down the line while failing to deliver on those promises again and again even while collecting mad kickstarter jewbux.

Please take your shitposting elsewhere, at this point your vendetta and penchant for misinformation is blatantly clear to anyone who's been keeping up with the thread.

>2016 game
>800x600
Is japan still using PC-98?

Reminder to play Fata Morgana, it's a really good game.
But don't buy it, don't support BDH.

lol

Fuck off shill. Fata is a trash TLed by SJW cuck.

moogy says it's bad dou

lol

>shill
>tells to pirate
You are looking desperate little troll.

What does the Gesture button do?

> p-p-please stop speaking truth about our competitors
This is not tumblr, you vile asshole, you cannot remove something from here just because it makes you uncomfortable.
> promise adult content and then never deliver on it
Everything they promised is either already delivered or currently in the works.

Give me one good reason that anyone should care about moogy or his opinion.

Most PC-98 games are 640x400 retard

You're going to have to go back

>already delivered

Like fucking what? Not a single bigname title other than like nekopara has seen an adult release.

They've done some smalltime stuff and sakura stuff but every actually hyped up title has failed to materialize its mythical 18+ release.

>currently in the works

Until they actually deliver something I'd take a good hard look at reality.

>He doesn't care about Moogy-dono opinion.
Fuck off BDH!

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, Moogy.

hello shill

Enough of this dumbshit drama already. Back to VNs and shitposting as usual.

We're reaching levels of pure, unadulterated retardation never reached before.
Keep it up, we're on the way to become the worst general of this board.

drama is part of the shitposting

kek

I hear this in every general I go to, you're not special, shill.

Have you ever been to the SC2 general?

Nah, the fate shitposter filling the threads with sabers was worse.
We lost a good mod back then. RIP in lolis.

>Like fucking what? Not a single bigname title other than like nekopara has seen an adult release.
>They've done some smalltime stuff and sakura stuff but every actually hyped up title has failed to materialize its mythical 18+ release.
Are you even trying?
Grisaia no Kajitsu was released 18+ just as promised.
Grisaia no Meikyuu 18+ is in final stages and will be released soon.
Chrono Clock is scheduled for simultaneous all-ages/18+ release in January
Same for Wagamama Highspec.
All other releases they made were either all-ages originally or were released with 18+ version from Sekai/Denpa.

GnM is literally the only game that still doesn't have 18+ version released, what the hell are you even talking about?

Remind me again why Chrono Clock is keeping the mosaics that Hapymaher somehow removed.

Probably the same imbecile shitposting now.
Notice how the fateposting/riseposting has stopped to a halt since this thing started.

Pretty much

They "lost" the originals was the excuse.

What was funny was that back when the fate shitposter got banned, the faggot spamming the same yurishit pics for months mysteriously stopped, too.

i have that pic

Don't let the fujoshi kill our lolis! In this world it's LOVE or be loved.

Oh, so switching from "no 18+ release materialized" to mosaics now?
You shills forgot how many titles MG has released with mosaics? That only MG's sham-loli release was censored with mosaics, for example.

I hope the western VN scene crashes. Would be pretty funny to see desu

no...it's not like there's a single tear in my eye or anything.

I have no idea why this gave me these feels

illya is based as fuck in HF. Too bad she'll probably get jobbed like in UBW.

Huh and now there's no more 'Yuritopia' shitposting as well.

They have "lost" a lot of originals, I believe Ne No Kami is the extent of their Japanese releases that has removed mosaics. Heck their own studio created KaraKara, and that maintained the mosaics.

scv is amazing though...

>eden* PLUS+MOSAIC
literally added mosaics

never forget

That's not shitposting. Supporting yuri and lolis is encouraged in this general.

Shhh

;_;

This guy is pretty retarded

Pirate everything SP!
and everything by BDH and that other bitch too!

Dovac apologized by killing his social media. It's like social seppuku. BDH and Haro just protected their tweets so they can bully Conjueror in peace.

>Dovac apologized by killing his social media
That isn't apologising that is running away and not dealing with the fallout (also probably having the corporate lawyer telling him to stop).

Haro didn't protect her twitter, neither she removed tweets with insults. She believes she cannot ever be wrong and thus nothing to hide.

Ah must be that kitty person that protected then. So many SJW at MG it's hard to keep track.

Just pirate everything from every company!

>They said they are working on 18+ solutions for both titles.
No, they didn't. They said they'll have news about Maitetsu "that will make everyone happy" but they've also dodged the 18+ question about Maitetsu in general for months before giving another non-answer.
Their answer for Baldr was "well, it IS Baldr Sky!" which is also a non-answer. It's feasible that they're trying to acquire an 18+ license for Baldr either because of the backlash at its announcement or because of Nutaku bucks, but they haven't done a single thing to make their responses believable.

>By this logic MG censored PE and almost all other their Steam titles.
MG does censor their Steam titles themselves (unless they release a Japanese-made all-ages version for Steam), but they also release the 18+ version of their titles as well. While SP really only has one offensively censored title (G-Senjou), many of their other titles are announced as all-ages only currently.

>making this much effort to respond to the local buffoon

Lets you set mouse gestures to quickly pull up certain screens, such as sliding the mouse to the left to bring up the save/load menu.

the mosaics are even worse in the Japanese version

moogy literally invented translation, there wouldn't be any way to read VNs without him unless you are a natural-born Japanese.

the chinese were translating VNs long before moogy was born know your history white boi