youtube.com/watch?v=9zBa1_-YOPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck twinks
:^)

GET

Lautrec did nothing wrong.

HUMAN

Your reaction when you see this

Is there any reason to use uchigatana over the washing pole?

Anyone on PC mind helping me move a few rings between characters? I have every weapon, armor and ring if you need anything.

ez pale tongue

>Wow, cool armor!
>Why do you smell like piss tho?

Fourth for the correct pronounciation of the zweihander

>youtube.com/watch?v=EoyRcGkDnJo

No

ZWEE

OFF

Reposting because i'm desperate

Where can i watch/read about cut content and various other interesting stuff that is hidden away in the files?

The user i was talking to yesterday (I'm assuming it was Zullie) doesn't document any findings.
I'll take anything, be it youtube channels or tumblrs.

I already know about
>Crestfallen
youtube.com/channel/UCVYeVjIlZGFXpt3pgdkxbGQ
>Sanadsk (Huge faggot, but i'm starved for content)
youtube.com/channel/UC2EFhJTQESvy0vT3u-sxofw
>Illusorywall
illusorywall.tumblr.com/
>Gibbed's Demon's Souls cut archstone video stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=JA9c01YsEFM
>Wulf2k9
youtube.com/user/Wulf2k9
And that's about it that comes to mind.

Do you have anything i haven't listed?

>tfw lost interest in DS3 DLC invasions after 2 weeks
>no new patch
I miss BB pvp and even DS2 pvp.

ZWEEHENNER

Tsvai-hen-da(r)

>He hasn't done a no summon challenge run

You mean a normal playthrough?

>no summons
>a challenge

do you mean a normal run?

Haven't actually played video games since DaS2 release. I finally have time to play a video game again for the rest of November and I'm thinking about buying DaS3.

What's the general opinion on it here?
I've played DaS Das2 next to 500h, so how does it compare?

IT

There are people STILL biting this.
What the fuck.

Would you fug a Yorshka

Xth for that sweet, sweet Gwyndolin boipucci

Why do you ask? Get your own opinion first

it's the worst of the series but it's ok for one playthrough

No, you degenerate

preferably in the ass

BB invasions were so fun, I wish they weren't fucking gimped with the bell maiden mechanic though.

> fuck twinks
Enjoy being at the bottom ;^)

>What's the general opinion on it here?
General opinion is that it's shit.

For me, I loved it.
It's very fast, if you played Demon's Souls, it compares to that game the most out of the series, especially now that the hyper armor is actually a thing.

The PvE is very solid, kinda too many bonfires ( the same problem as DaS2) and the NG+ is shit, but otherwise a very solid game.

Level design absolutely BTFOs DaS2.

It's very linear, but also very decent game

youtube.com/watch?v=xVUJu1vPNcU

it's worth it if you like souls. get it on sale or something. the only people that really didn't get their money's worth are people who cashed out for the deluxe edition in anticipation.

You surely meant ON the bottom?
Because twinks are bottoms user. They are bottoms. I can't believe that I have to explain this to you.

Want.
>tfw everyone had the same thought
>tfw it attracted the worst cancer

Why does the Cathedral Knight set look nothing like what the Cathedral Knights wear?

Something is off a lot. I think it's the skirt or something.

Name of the artist in OP pic?

Wait a fuckin sec. There was 1.22 regulation? How much pvp has changed?

I can help. Drop a red sign at high wall, pass dsg

>Linking to the fat, salty spic

youtube.com/watch?v=9zBa1_-YOPk

>literally a 'no u' post
Upgrade that bantz skills you butthurt nerd.

>using an ironic build and doing the most faggot gesture in a fight club
You deserved it

Who here uses a dagger in DaS3? How does it compliment your build or playstyle?

>flashbacks to 2014

Corvian Greatknife is excellent for bullying heavy weapon users.

I don't get this

The guy was using a bleed build with claws and cheesed him and then pointed down

It's not like he started sperging out over the build, he was just upset and confused why the dude would come to one of his fight clubs and then point down at him

and before hurr durr just a gesture

everyone knows point down is almost never used in a 'friendly' way unless someone dropped an item

Yeah it's funny, but his reaction isn't abnormal or anything

I have no money to settle in straya user, sorry. The current skills will have to suffice.

>that fucking loading screen is so long he has time to contemplate everything that happened, decide to ban a guy for winning, and whine to his chat for an extra 30 seconds after that

wow
so...
this is...........
the power.........
of the....
sony........
playstation.......

No, not that one
Why the fuck did the artist give her dog nips

Whats you opinion on low level invasions where you only use equipment that can be accessed from the beginning and is completely un-upgraded?

It's the most fun i've had. Not trying too hard if they're obviously new, and if they managed to kill me i would drop my white sign and destroy all the enemies for them.

Am i a faggot?

Savage. Is he forcing himself to stream and earn yt money at this point?
Make videos or stream. ez

Mail Breaker is underrated and also my weapfu.
140 crit rating, fast as fuck attack speed with decent scaling and range, and a weapon art that can break shields all for only 1.5 weight. Fits into almost every build I use.

/v/....
not....
here....
tho....

Why is the Carthus Curved Sword so superior to the Carthus Shotel? they have the same moveset except for the kick, the shotel has slightly less AR but has shield piercing effect.

Thanks lad

>there are people playing through these games with infinite health
>to no one's surprise they're completely retarded

He switched from a fire halberd that actually did damage, to an unupgraded falchion to try and kill me. I don't understand why but it enabled me to bully him for ages. I later made him attack one of the mimics, and watching him struggle to kill it, even with infinite health, was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

I honestly think this person had a disability, or they were a child. I started to feel bad and just B/C'd out eventually (after bullying him for like 25 minutes).

>SL30 invasions
>guard break into pocket hornet raw mail breaker
it's too good, makes phantoms trivial

It's me who should be thanking you. About to start a new character.

True faggotry is high energy griefing. Can you call yourself a faggot when there are nerds who resort to crutches or hacks when they're desperate?

3 Sony™ Big Boy™ Dollars have been deposited into your Big Boy™ account!

And also the shotel has better scaling

All CS are same shit. It's weapon class for bots like katanas. CCS is longest - more phantom range

Literally banning someone from their stream because he was a little rude is not abnormal?

You are very okay. White sign might be an overdo though, but whatever rows your boat i guess.

I do the same, it's not like there is a shortage of good weapons early anyway.

>calling people who googled "dark souls trainer" hackers

I think it's the range and look. Small AR difference on a DPS weapon is also a big difference considering it may be 1 hit less to kill.

W-what if I use the storm curved sword? I'm not a shitter right?

It's just an easy way to identify them.

can I ask for a quick hand too to swap some rings also please thanks

sad isn't it?

>cant experience BB in glorious 60fps 1080p on max settings because Sony are cucks

Why would you go to a streamers fight club if you were just gonna be a dick? The guy knew what he was doing

Banning them was that guy's intention to mine salt and he succeeded in making him salty. If anything he was baited and rused.

>beat THE CHAMP on my second attempt with parrying and dodging in the second phase
>I had more problems with the Dancer than what is considered one of the more challenging bosses

I don't even know anymore.

ok, cutie. just a minute because i literally died to a mimic bullshit grab hitbox

>Is he forcing himself to stream and earn yt money at this point?
He's whoring himself out hardcore.
He's now uploading Twitch vods on Youtube like Lobosjr does, banking on the Youtube moniez on top of the Twitch shit while having minimal interaction with his Youtube fanbase. Although having the videos up on Youtube is better for people who don't want to deal with his cancerous fanbase or Twitch in general.

He managed to stop playing Demon's Souls YET AGAIN and cucking everyone who wanted him to stream Bloodborne after he made some half-assed Bloodborne "speed runs".

Now he's been uploading some DS3 fc videos on Youtube despite saying that he hates DS3. Can't really figure out the guy.

yay thanks
high wall dsg et cetera

Why do you post

this?

did elementary only had music sheets?

>FASHION SOULS but there are not many crowns

What is this bullshit Miyazaki.

I'm there, drop your sign.

Storm is longer than CCS and can combo WA. It's not "meta" because of less AR. If you remove CCS from game it will become cancer.
>cant experience BB in glorious 60fps 1080p
BB will be pro patched for sure in 2017. It's SCE game after all

>and before hurr durr just a gesture
>everyone knows point down is almost never used in a 'friendly' way unless someone dropped an item

Are.....are you really this triggered over "mean" gestured in Dark Souls?

And that is a good thing. Fuck phantoms.

Think of it as a means to an end. Banking on e-celeb cash and revenue are shameless but it works like working on part-time at mcdonalds or a job you hate going to are only means to earn money. He probably learned to keep that shit separate from his personal life albeit I'm sure he's also getting harassed by people living near him. This is likely why people like me are turned off from the idea despite it being easy moneygrab.

The painter girl is cute. CUTE!
>running out of images of her to post

because she's a dog

it'll still run at sub 60fps

If I want to do co-op invasions in DS3 using the sunlight covenant, is there anything special the host needs to do in order to get invaded by two sunlight warriors?

Trying to do a gank invasion team with a friend (it's themed if that makes us less faggoty)

I want to pin her down on the floor and make love to her.

I know, I have full stacks of tongues and shackles on that character

Post webm when she waving to Ashen One or when she wiggling her feet

Here's a good one for you

halfway there
gimme one minute to make sure my backup replacement worked sorry sorry this is not my area

Why fight a streamer for any other reason except to crush his fragile ego live in front of his whole audience?

I want to fuck her against her canvas! Or take her from behind as she's bent over her step ladder!

Not big deal. And isn't 140FPS is new minimum for /v/ autists? Liek no 140fps = no buy

Reddit code needs two returns to make a new line. It's fairly easy to tell who comes from reddit based on this alone.

I want to lap fuck her while caressing her chest and french kiss her lips, sucking on her delicate tongue while we moan!