What would Jesus do?

What would Jesus do?

Switch the track just like anyone who isn't a fucktard.

Is the 1 on the path a friend, family member, or valued individual? If no, then flip. Duh.

Save them all

>What would Jesus do?
Perform a miracle

Jump onto the tracks and stop the trolley.

The driver will be a Jew so it'll still be their fault.

Nothing since he didn't exist.

Switch the track and replace the one guy with himself via miracle

He'd sacrifice himself to save them all

Not an argument.

He would turn them all into doves so they could fly away. He would then proceed to cum on them.

Jesus would pull the lever so that the trolley would go on the track closest to him. This saves the many. Then Jesus would dive onto the track and cause the trolley to derail, saving the man left. Jesus would die from wounds acquired, and people would have injuries in the trolley, but no one else would die.

Do nothing and allow the track to run its course.

Jesus was not here to end earthly suffering or death but to save the soul. God won't intervene to save a pious Christian from being raped or killed nor will he divinely intervene for a sinner.

Any miracles performed are for God's purposes, not due to a individuals personal piety.

SAVE EVERYONE through his deus ex machina special anime powers.

Turn the hogtied people into wine.

He would sacrifice himself to save mankind from the sin he condemned us for in the first place.

>I'll forgive you, but only if you kill me in an incredibly violent manner
Dude was a masochist.

He wouldnt touch the lever as to do so would be to violate the free will of humans.

he would save the souls of the righteous among those who are the victims. also god (and jesus) have a permissive will so they wouldn't touch the lever

Like fatman version but he would be one in place of fatman who stops it with his body.

Doing practically what he did in Bible. Sacrifice himself for sake of people.

>being this fucking pleb
imagine killing somebody through the delusion that saving others justifies your actions

IMAGINE

Fucking Roman commoners

Stop the cart using a miracle so no one gets hurt.

Its a fucking tram and it can stop easily

Be behind the lever-guy and whisper to him something close to

>Bet you entry to heaven if you can multi track drifting

You just blow in from stupid town?

Had a phil. class and this was brought up on day one, and we couldn't go a week without talking about it at least once.
Thanks for the PTSD

He would scold the guy who proposed him this idiotic idea to begin with.

>indirectly making you decide to kill someone
>implying this isn't satan's trickery

Nope.

Read what he says about the tower of Siloam collapsing on people. Earthly misfortunes don't happen because of sinfulness. Likewise God doesn't protect man because they're pious.

The trolley problem is irrelevant because it shifts moral blame to a person who has nothing to do with intentionally setting up this perilous situation. Moral value is in two things: intentional violence and intentional fraud. The end.

Also, Christ would probably do something that would BTFO the entire system like .

Also, this could very well have already happened and Jesus will, being the creator and king of the entire universe, have delivered into salvation those who died in this incident that were worthy.

I don't mind killing somebody

Miraculously free them from their knots and then die in their place

This

I'm pretty sure Jesus would stop the train with fucking god powers.

or he'd switch the track and then resurrect the dead guy and turn the whole thing into a lesson for his disciples

because just like this scenario he never existed

Assuming you don't mind killing somebody because you dont care about human life, why would you pull anyway

JESU WATARI OMAGASHI MU! MULTI TRACK DRIFTING!!!!

He would just miraculously stop the trolley

PLOT TWIST

carry the one alone guy to the group of people and lay him with them and then tell everyone they're going to fucking burn in hell for eternity for being filthy heathen sinners while laughing and jacking off

then he teleports to the pearly gates of heaven where the splattered cunts are crying from residual fear, shock, hands shaking consoling eachother but ultimately happy to be going to heaven

and jesus just laughs at them like a sick cunt and says "AHAHA LMAO YOU SHOULDA SEEN THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES AHAHAH I GOTCHA SOOOOOO GOOD LMFAO YOU JUST GOT PRANKT!!! haha welcome to heaven cunts"

>Australian Youtube Jesus
krek

Jesus would lie alone on the track. The one on the lever is Judas.

>What would Jesus do?
He'd probably make a better thread.

>I watched him drown but I didn't push him in!

Save himself.

>b-but I'm not guilty if I do nothing
>better to do nothing so I don't get persecuted
This is what happens when people mix up the threat of legal persecution with what is immoral.

multiply the trolley so everyone die,resurrect them, and offer a dinner with bread, fish and wine

He would kill the Christians because their souls are already saved.

>What would Jesus do?

He wouldn't do anything I think, he would just hope that they repented their sins before they died.

>Jesus was not here to end earthly suffering or death

Except he did go around curing lepers and shit, so that's not correct.

He would look at the trolley and wonder what the fuck it is and what is making it move.

Jesus actually gets an easy way out, since he would be rather justified in not understanding any of the mechanics of the problem.

What's the name of this kind of puzzle?

The Trolley Problem. Trolley is an olde timey word for train carriage.

NOTE:
>Jesus's dad is throwing the switch. Both have agreed to this willingly.

>Save them all
/thread

Miracle of multi-track drifting.

Good one, tho I was about to kek but didn't anyway.

Wouldn't it be trackstianity if he died on a track?

Nothing wrong with helping someone
There is something wrong with killing someone however
Morally you can't justify murder because it was to save others

stop the train

What real world situation is the Trolley problem supposed to be a metaphor to?

You are always doomed to make the decision to pull it or not, even if you do the next you will have to make the same decision and so on. The only way to win is suicide I'm that scenario.

...yes, you can.

Are you literally 5?

>Morally you can't justify murder because it was to save others

Yes you can. Jesus and Old Testament God said this many times.

If you pull the lever. One man dies, you save more people. BUT you and you alone killed that one man.

On the other hand, if you do nothing, multiple people die, but since you did nothing, some people consider this to be perfectly fine since you had no fault in the matter.

So your decision is based on whether you believe obvious inaction to something you could have fixed counts as bad

Its similar to when elementary school teachers told you that if you just watched people bully others you were just as bad as the bully. On one hand, you could have helped and told a teacher or something. On the other hand, you're not necessarily doing anything

>BUT you and you alone killed that one man.

Somebody else in obviously involved. Otherwise how did everybody get tied up in the first place.

>INB4 the twist is that the kidnapper was you in the first place

He's turn the trolley into wine.

>The trolley problem is irrelevant because it shifts moral blame to a person who has nothing to do with intentionally setting up this perilous situation
Only if you believe that you have to switch the track.

>...
are you literally plebit?

Put the lever in the middle, thus derailing the trolley. The people aboard have a high chance of just coming out with a few bruises.