Last thread: >Weapon and stats:
symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: The platoon feature (tm) isn't in yet for bf1, we'll post the info when its out.

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

DICE is looking to add quitting between matches, loadout editing in the main menus and other features that should have been in at launch, soon®

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

>Discord
discord.gg/TK8snEj

they should let gunners in attack planes spot or something
give the backgunner something to do when there is no enemy plane to shoo away

Can they not?
Why wouldn't they be able to?

Any tips for the SMLE Infantry? Coming from the Gwehr 95; which handled beautifully but I can't hit shit with the SMLE.

I can't decide if the the ADS accuracy is shit or if the iron sights are misleading. I literally cannot hit a guy stood still out in the open at 50m range.

They got shit spotting range

>if you lack a primary for the K bullets you get a sawn off Russian 95

neat

where the frick do i find hardcore servers!!!!

They put a fair amount of effort into making the K bullets always work. There's a complicated and well-done animation for switching the entire pedersen device out of the M1903 Experimental and back in again for switching to K bullets.

It's just a shame K bullets are shit.

Also how do you not have the K bullets for that?

monte grappa SUCKS

>the sawn off 95 doesnt need to reload after every shot with K bullets

Neat

Who the fuck thought that it was a good idea to make tail gunners do 3 times as much damage as fighter front guns?

Just type hardcore in the search, dude

Iron sights are a bit misleading.

Really though, there's no reason to use any rifle but the Gewehr 95 when rocking infantry rifle. SMLE Carbine isn't bad though.

how exactly can you lack a primary?

sorry im retarded but are they planning to release official hardcore servers

Custom servers that ban certain weapons, in this server all primaries are banned

seriously, is there a use for K bullets? (besides maybe resetting the repairing?
I personally think you should be able to do some damage to the driver if you hit the tank right

They can't hit you if you move a bit or come from above or below

Wait how do you lack a primary that can use K-bullets?
There's no all-kit weapons, and even the 1903 with the Pederson device swaps the bolt to use them. And the idea of armour piercing .577 Martini rounds is laughable, but I imagine it still works that way.

Soon(tm)

They're an alright way to destroy tracks on vehicles, at least when you factor in that you can either keep mobile while doing it, or be five miles away on a hill, and not really give away your position.

Oh, except everyone has an instant repair that removes the track disable. Enjoy.

They're supposedly better against aircraft now? Don't know by how much. K bullets need a buff. One shot to an engine should disable the engine, and shooting into a viewing should kill the gunner/driver. Now you have a reason to aim them.

>plane still spazzes the fuck out when it gets hit by the AA
nice one dice

>Operations is fun and reminds me of Red orchestra
>Because DICE are worse with bugs and technical issues than fucking BETHESDA it is the sole gameplay type that has a direct-x crash incessantly for a shit load of players

That's nice.

Don't know whether to be pissed at Dice or Nvidia being a bunch of inept chucklefucks that they pull this off with a AAA game with a year plus of time to balance and test.

I half think it's planned obsolescence since the performance outside of the crashing is otherwise perfect.

Good.

boom and zoom baby

>still playing this shit

LMAO

as far as I know the K bullets are pretty much useless.
>tfw still have it equipped since all the other gadgets (besides spotting flare) are even more useless

speaking of drivers, you made me look to see if there are new ones and there are. released today

i frequently destroy tanks with k bullets
the periscope spots enemies for your team, outlining them and vehicles in red, even through terrain.
idk why u think thats useless

favourite weapon(s)?

Biggest difference is muzzle velocity, but the sights are a good bit busier than they need to be

The sweet spot is a rather large advantage though

Oh, want me to stop killing you from my plane? Why don't you make me?

Oh wait...

>they nerfed the bar
but why

>needing vehicles and giant bullets to get people
1v1 me infantry kid see what happens

too many memers

sadly they'll now fall for my huot meme and bring it down

Defenders now lose all operations

>enter operations
>put on attacking team
>alt+f4
yeah no im not ruining my kdr

>Hey guys should we fix how fundamentally broken some of the operations are?
>nah just throw tickets at it

Brought to you by DICE

No more gg ez from defender shitters now

A+ update except

"Squad XP boost has been added, you may receive this item when opening battlepacks" REEEEEEE I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT BOOSTS GIVE ME SKINS FUCK YOU DICE

But user, dont you want even MORE warbonds that you wont spend because you already purchased everything worth buying?

can you sell them?

Monte Grappa is still bunker camping shitfest, Noble Gas Forest continues being chokepoint nade party

What happened to the servers? There was like 6 when I check 10 mins ago.

It's a bonus, you may get it with a skin, not instead

But you might also get that instead of a puzzle piece

IIRC it rolls separately from the puzzle piece, so you can get both a boost and a puzzle piece

This better be the case, I'm sick of getting gay club pieces and not the meme knife

huh, I thought the periscope was just for peeping over cover. I'm trying that shit now

According to my assertions camo wasnt used in ww1 so thinking that some retard decided to paint his normal gun mettalic gold isn't too unrealistic, since only retards will use the skin

That's where youre wrong kiddo

Now you see me...now you dont

I dont give a shit, I want dazzle camo for all vehicles

>suez is still the exact same broken piece of shit

Who's bright idea was it to push the spawn back a little? It's literally the same exact fucking shit

They need to remove the sandbar or move C, period

soon

>Monte Grappa is still bunker camping shitfest
Use the mobile fucking sun flares
They absolutely blind the enemy team but don't effect the friendly team at all.

Friendly reminder that airchavs are not human and must be shot down and insulted at all times

If this isnt in the Russian DLC, we riot

>posts a picture of a wall
yeah, nice try kiddo

MP 18 Optical
unlocked Hellriegel last night and it's bretty good

Also hill shiggies

Fieldguns are by far the most underrated weapon in the game

holy shit, this needs to be a behemoth in at least one map

Holy shit cavalry is so much fucking fun, on and off horse but mostly off. I just wish there was some unlockables to work towards.

>operations still not acessible through the server browser

????

I'm assuming they want the players to spawn at the start of the Operation

Goddamn, they really gutted the mortar hard. Is there even any point to using this thing? I used to love spotting then picking snipers off buildings and catwalks with it but with the abysmally long deploy time I can't do that anymore.

that literally never happens for me when i join operations

saywhat? I have to admit I don't play them very frequently but I've always started at the beginning of the operation

>Try leaving castle in Ballroom Blitz
>Killed in Action

This happened 5 times in a row now, what the fuck?

Not that guy, but same for me.
I have literally never gotten in at the start of one, always partway in

I know dude, there's one on Argonne Forest by the bridge that has almost 100% coverage of it while being concealed enough to be safe, easy kills.

v nice

why are the menu texts trying to give me a siezure

git gud?

>horse touches one of those decorative big guns at B in ballroom blitz
>insta death killed in action

>still posting this shit

>5-15 on long conquest map
>just run between points before getting killed by a plane or from long range over and over again
>still top ten
>best squad contributor

I did manage to lure a light tank to drive over a mine on the road by jumping in a hole near it, though. That was neat.

How do I git gud against ghosts?

Always run in a serpentine fashion!

>that animation where you run up the slope on the back to enter it

haha is that some glitch connected to the hovering airship wreckage or does that happen frequently?

they still didn't do anything with the fucking automatico? come the fuck on DICE

what about it

oh and the 10 A hunter is still fine too. Great fucking "patch" dice

it's way too powerfull.

They nerfed SMG accuracy across the board.

Glad it's not just me. I have no idea.

I heard hardcore was supposed to be out with this new update they put out today but im not seeing it. was i lied to?

>Automatico and Shotguns were untouched during the nerfwave
>tfw Assault main

Weirdly I had better luck capping people with the Automatico today than I did prior, thanks DICE.

>face-melting DPS and long engagement range
>only weakness is its magazine size which barely counts in actual gameplay

It's like a villar perosa jr. and every assault can carry one

>bragging about doing the easiest things in the game
what?

Official infantry Class Power Rankings

Always got your back tier
Support
Medics that Revive

Pretty cool tier
Iron Sight Scouts
Assault

POWER GAP

Shitter tier
BAR babbys
Model 10 Assaults
Mortar Whores

Kill yourself tier
Automatico Assaults
Medics that don't revive
Hill niggers

Saw somebody say that they tweaked buckshot multipliers to 1.1 on head and 0.9 on body to 1.0 on both head and body, if that's true then the A10 got buffed if anything

>operation
>forced to eject near capture point
>frommer stop auto and flares
>kill people with prefire before they can react
>replenish flares
Pilot with Frommer Auto is really OP in CQC

p. good

But the shotguns that aren't te Model 10 suck, user.

I'm pretty sure the only shotguns anyone uses by this point is the model 10.

These charts are always bullshit. I supply, heal, revive, and use good, bad, "respected" and "meme" weapons. There's no power ranking, only your ability to do your fucking job or not.

that degenerate image says enough about you user.

I use the M97 Trench, but that's because I'm a faggot contrarian and hate myself.