/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #792

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9 - A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14 - Rise of the Beasts (Four Celestials)
11/14 - 11/21 - Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28 - Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2 - Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8 - Scenario Event

11/21 - 11/30 - Magnafest, 1/2 Off Coop
12/25 - Christmas Stream

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/weapon-summon-optimisation-progression
gbf.wiki/Uncap#Uncapping_Weapons
xiei.moe/games/granblue-fantasy/darchrows-corner-comprehensive-look-into-dark-builds/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WATER

Is she going to melt?

have this feeling everyone in my marduk raid died when he was at 16%
everyone (but me because I'm bad) was doing shitloads of damage, it's been some 10 minutes of nothing so far

Magnafest can't come any faster

Water.

translate this please

It's possible. His ougi hits pretty hard.

>rirurus scouter says ladiva is a girl
>yet the devs keep bullying ladiva
I hate it.

No more bullying allowed in this thread! I mean it!

I LOVE girlposters very very very much!

"I am a huge slut with no personality"

Me too, especially Chennifer and Brat.

>wake up
>no patch

Ok but what does it say

"I am a huge slut with no personality"

Yes you are, but what does it say?

>can't play earth because pool isn't as good as my wind one

should have gotten my 3rd axe

ok I get it you don't like Naru but I'm really curious so hope someone will help

on pixiv the title says:
ナルメアちゃん抱きまくら記念
理想のナルメアちゃんと現実のナルメアちゃん。

google translate give crappy translation for first line but second line translates into "Ideal Narmea chan and real Narmaia."

now if someone could only translate what does Naru says on that pic

fuck, lancelot could almost pass as a girl

I NEED SUPTIX FOR IZMIR

I NEED SUPTIX FOR IZMIR

I NEED SUPTIX FOR IZMIR

I NEED SUPTIX FOR IZMIR

I love Jeanne!

seaniggers OUT

Basically Naru on first panel is people's idea of Naru which would be an slutty neechang type that pampers you and shit while the real naru is a clumsy desperate mess that would start crying if you reject whatever she wants to do with you.

Why can't I uncap a weapon? It's always showing NOTHING needed to uncap it

need another of it

Scroll down a bit further and use the gold bar you got from celestials.

What characters and weapons would you use for an Odin team? Sorry, I'm new to the game and don't know anything about complicated team set ups.

Wait...so if I'm using SSR character weapons how fucked am I? My whole pool is SSR weapons from draw.

clumsy Naru is the best Naru

who needs another sluty cow anyway? there are other cows that would be better sluts, not to mention that if someone want sluts in GBF then Erun race is full of them. Naru is best when she is cute and slumsy.

I got wiped out once cause there's this rank 54 valkyrie that keep triggering his clarity ougi
he hits pretty damn hard without debuff

implying i would ever reject naru

Do not use the gold bar.

kek

NARU A FUCKING SHIT

Why does he come in MCs room?

gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/weapon-summon-optimisation-progression

that's why people farm primal beast weapons I think

I'm new too, but I think the only other way is gbf.wiki/Uncap#Uncapping_Weapons

>not rejecting her once in a while to maintain your dominance
>not giving in after a short while so you can see the huge smile on her face when you give in to her wishes
Even the sweetest of girls get bored of a yes-man, user.

First one has her asking Danchou which he prefers. Her or the pillow. She states she can do stuff the pillow can't.

Second one has her saying "You like the pillow better than me?!" and then her freaking out and making up reasons for why he should join her.

Cute.

you are fucked super hard. gatcha/draw weapons are either whale/p2w weapons or they are used for craft materials. You use them when you start playing game but need to change into something you can uncap

there is plenty SSR/SR weapons you can get just by playing game and you will focus on those sooner or later:
weapons/summons from story events
weapons/summons from colab events
weapons/summons from weekly showdowns (ifrit, cocytus, vohu manah, etc) or event showdowns (cerberus, fenrir)
weapons/summons from magna (omega) raids (colosus, leviathan, celeste, tiamat, etc)

unless you not mind spending fuckton of money on draw/gatcha

Trampy is not core. Your team will be better off with S. Zoi, D.Jeanne, Naru or Vira, D.Jeanne, Naru.

Naru feels like she is forcing her neechang and just really wants to be a spoiled imouto

Vampy's cds are too long to be of any use

it's normal if you still low ranked, start farming magnas weapon that correspond to the element you want to play next magfes
aside from magna weapons, event weapons especially the one with unknown atk boost modifier should be your priority too

But none of those suggestions has Vampy, who is a core Dark unit.

>She states she can do stuff the pillow can't.
o-oh my... lewd!

>and then her freaking out and making up reasons for why he should join her.
classic Naru. Never change you silly adorable cow.

Yes, she projects her desires onto others. I'm glad you've caught up to the rest of us.

>SUPrist TICKetS
suptix is fine dumbass!

Naru isn't even a top 5 doraf

Sarasa, Lamretta, Sturm, Forte and Anira are all better

>Lamretta
Used goods

As is Sturm

Is your element earth? Then farm this current event and get all the SSR earth weapons you can and uncap them.

Are you rank 30 yet? Then farm omega beasts based on your element. They're the ones that cost 5 EP each. If you don't see one on your raid list, use tweetdeck to find one. Usually one pops up every 30 seconds to a minute.

>tfw no Laguna

Not her but this is a good place to start xiei.moe/games/granblue-fantasy/darchrows-corner-comprehensive-look-into-dark-builds/

>not rejecting her once in a while to maintain your dominance
I may be wrong but in her summer fate episodes Vee and Lyria tried to reject her help and actually help her but in the end she ended helping them (Naru helping with Lyria hair and helping Vee bringing food since he was tired). Only MC managed to reject her somehow and make her sleep on his/her lap. And she was very happy/grateful for MC for that

>conan
lol

LOL

>she tried to date someone once
>didn't even get with them because it was a huge misunderstanding by her
>She's used goods
kek

*him

Esser has no ass

>Dark Fencer hits debuffs less often than Superstar does
>Superstar even makes the reset of your party hit debuffs
What's the point of this shitty meme class besides unlocking mist?

>there are people in this thread that don't like naru
Are you just hating because she's popular and you're one of those kids that hate things that are popular?

Bratposter is a girl so you would use the word her.

>Lamretta

lol

ugly wannabe nun

out of my thread seanig

Thanks, figures that someone named Darkchow would know about these things.

I bet you're that retard trying to make everyone think Fenrir is a boy. Fuck off idiot.

>darchrows
oh boy you just gave people fuel to start shitstorm

where's her nipple

fuck off eop

implying I don't already run that team

>her

owned

but he's anonymous so you don't have confirmation of either being the case

no i'm not, you fuck off retard

How do people dare dislike your waifu?

>Lvl 95

Disgraceful.

Anybody got a spare ferry/korwa account laying around? pls send me [email protected]

Is laguna some kind of meme ?

Does bartposter have a blog about this or something? He seems to know a lot and doesn't bully people.

>girls don't exist
It's 50/50. Either she's a girl or she's a boy. So it's not incorrect to say him or her.

You stupid niggers don't even know what waifu means. Stick to words you understand.

Literally best girl in the entire game.

She has a very popular blog, hold on let me get the link

>bartposter

Girls aren't real, silly user.
Only men exist on the internet.

That new doraf who works under the Golden Knight does things for me.

It's 2016 gramps, get with the times.

Just looks like a shittier laguna desu

>seanig in denial

The "cute grill I want to roll" meme yes.

Post pics of yourself and I'll send you one.

Why are you supposed to save Magna summons until you're HL? Do I get less from reducing my extras when I'm below 101?

It means wife. I dislike her character design, it's just funny how you can't say shit about her without sparking "hurr u hate her because she's popular" tier replies here

I think you need to contact with Cygames support if your dark fencer have problems with landing debuffs

people started hating her because she is getting official daki. It will take week or two for the Naru hate train to explode and be forgotten. Same shit was with Vira when she got her daki

No, but you only need them from that point

Feel free to start reducing

>there are girls in this thread