Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

You farmin' your abrasives, son?

>Previously on /tosg/:

>Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=730

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=725

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Karga)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111777ff.2333495f6a.112f3f5865.152a314155
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11117778h.2333495f6a85.112d3f415a65.15253471.1135415365
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Remember to plant your seeds!

I'm trying

Can i plant mine inside of Mia?

I'm going to plant mine inside of (You)

Its hotfixed

No!

I want:

1x lv 8 green gem for my dagger.
4x lv 7 yellow gems for my armors.
2x lv 6 green gem for my crit resist set
2x lv 8 red gems for my weapons (ok, 7 will go)
4x lv 7 green gems for evasion/accuracy (pvp)
2x lv 7 blue gems for my mdef shoes
6x lv 7 gems for my alts weapons (blue/green/red)

Hi! I'm LeBugAbuser!

Too late, fun is over.
>green gem on dagger
Uhmm no.

Why green gem on dagger? Red gives straight up Phys attack, which is even better than Red on main weapon.

anyone here have the sailor heart hat? how does it look?

>was out all day
>everyone else has level 9 gems and exp tomes and battle bracelets and practoniums after today

KILL ME!

I'm a Fencer and I went some con so I give up on some total dps to sustain a greater critical rate with a green gem. Epee garde demands too much and I don't want to see white numbers when a chrono is not holding hands with me.

holy shit, that hotfix

I fucked up my schedule, overslept and left to play other games, waaaaaaaa

barely made a second lv 7

Still not worth losing that gem slot.

Grab your stat reset and awaken items for more HP instead of getting con.

Or use monstrance scrolls.

Are red or yellow gems better for shoes?

I'm thinking about giving this game another try, spoonfeed me on cataphracts, p-please

Nice quads m8

Blue

Oops, I meant gloves. Crit attack vs Block pen.

pvp or pve

both
PvP

It's ded, throw red orbs around fuck everyone everybody

I was able to share a plant with one other person, but didn't get it while spamming in a crowd. Maybe you need precise timing, since I held the window open until the second it was supposed to become harvestable, then started spam clicking, and the other guy was spam clicking the whole time.

So they closed up the bug.
But...
1. Did nothing to undo this shit, creating an insurmountable gab between those who did it and those who didn't.

2. Did nothing about the people who willingly exploited the fuck out of this bug, knowing full well it was totally an exploit.

This is why I hate korean MMOs. When shit like this happens, I instinctively avoid it, because if these were ever run by sane or competent people, you wouldn't be able to get away with it, no matter how much you screamed on the forums that you dindunutin. But the result is always "well, sucks for you. You should've cheated the system like all these other guys when you had the chance."

catacancer build:
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111777ff.2333495f6a.112f3f5865.152a314155

swordsman: optional: double slash to help leveling as concentrate sux at r8, but still something at pve

cata: optional 1 point into steed charge (they might buff it again)

dragoon: optional gae bulg attribute, more levels in dragontooh (increase casttime) or soar (slash)

>creating an insurmountable gab
>this is what low level plebs actually believe, that 1 or 2 level 7 gems is an "insurmountable gap"
If you spent half the time you spend complaining about how "insurmountable" everyone's advantages are playing the game instead, you'd catch up easily.

Is Lancer good or shit?

>GVG
Good.
>TBL
Mediocre, but because the alternate option is dragoon2 and it's so massively inferior to dragoon2, it might as well be shit.
>PVE
Shit

Now people are crashing channels fuck

See
Even if people farmed it nonstop from the moment the event started, it wouldn't be enough for a single Lv8 gem.

PvP class. Inferior damage to Dragoon2 but more futureproof abilities.

Updated Gem chart please

>P-Please don't ban me, IMC.
>W-What I did wasn't that big of a deal, honest!

I didn't even go to the farm yet, my level 218 friend, let alone abuse the bug myself. I'm just not poor enough to give a shit about a couple level 7 gems, and neither is anyone else who has 2 or more 290+ characters.

What about the stats? I've seen so many debates about STR and DEX that i don't know where to put mah points.

>IMC needs hours to put in gacha maintenance and break 10+ things
>but can patch out the spirit of Thanksgiving with sharing bounties of harvest without restarting the servers
cant make this shit up

>just found out you can use iron hook while mounted

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#11117778h.2333495f6a85.112d3f415a65.15253471.1135415365

What do you think of my GBL/5v5 cancer build?

And i missed like half of the Event.
Pretty sure some Autists have a lot more.

Im glad its over. Finally free of Farming

>bug that prevents people from questing together
>left untouched for two months

>bug that lets us get as many runs in a dungeon as koreans or sharing items
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE HOTFIX NOW

Your attempt to mask your nervousness would've worked better with a smug anime girl pic.

You don't get this shit for free, what the FUCK do you think this is?? A GAME???? I NEED MY FUCKING SPORTS CARS, PAY UP YOU FUCKING GAIJIN SCUM.

Because IMC made it so only one person can have the dialogue up at once you can literally sit on someones plant and cuck them. Go forth my children and start the cuckening

How do they even fuck that up?

It works but let's face it: Iron Hook basically kills the main advantage of cataphract: Constant moving.

pls respond to my cancer lancer

Do I do it?

I thought the main advantage was spinspinspinspinspinspinspin

YES

The spin is nice but what really kills people is not being able to fight back. Desync is the major defense Catas have.

Did anyone here play Granado Espada?

Did IMC handle that game like they do in ToS?

They can't fight back while hooked either, and the hook is for 3 targets, it's for bigger fights like GBL and 5v5. You can also use steed charge while hooking to gap close and do hook into knockdowns into rush into another hook. Also people won't be expecting a hook to come out of a Cata.

Well, it's dead now, so what do you think?

Can anyone explain why they bot here? The fencer moves around in a set pattern. Also what stats should jews dump into?

I want to hold hands with a Chronomancer!

I am not saying it's bad. Hell, I'd make that exact build if I were to ever jump into the cata cancer bandwagon. Just saying that it's a conflicting mindset, though it does give you quite a bit more flexibility than an average cata.

Have you ever played Corsair in PvP? Iron Hook isn't a magical skill, it takes some ability to use.

I agree, lancer is either pelt (for guard switch and guardian) or lancer 1, dragoon c1 is trash class, always was.

The mobs spawn in pretty big groups and they suck at fighting back. Plus it's a map that can be teleported to.

Yeah, I have a Corsair C2, no bully.

That's one Corsair too many, user.

>dragoon c1 is trash class
Is this true

If someone has your seed hostage, blow a red orb and kill the seed. Better than giving in to raiders.

If Julie was here the exploits wouldn't have gone on for more than an hour.

Wait, they really fixed the event bug?
No more leechers, "Sharing is caring"?
Please tell me IMC made something good for once

It only had a few multihits with decent damage but much worse than fencer c2 infinite spam e higher burst, doppel c2 dps, hop 2 cor 2 shinobi was better too even memelero after the buffs could do something more interesting.
in fact spamming the new spear throw of hop 3 should do more damage than serpentine+dragoon tooth from c1 dragoon, kek

they had to stack deeds 5 on a hop3-doppelgoon build to do decent damage., it is a fun class to play with a good outfit, but my friend, it felt as a rank 6.

Catagoon worked because s3 cata3 is a beast by itself for pvp and well, you didn't had much options since lancer was not confirmed yet

Dragoon c2 changed everything. Dethrone absurd high damage, low cd, tier 3 CC (root) and range plus serpentine's debuff that made the skill retardly better (the first hit already applies the debuff so the skill itself was doubled + decent scalling with lvs). the rest is just made better by serpentine itself

I was caught.
I'm nice so I gave it up. jk I'm just beta.

Exactly, now bots can open a chat with you plants instead and hold it on hostage until no one is around

I bet the only reason they fixed it was because the event was too much stressful for the servers with Tenats perma on 105/100

If anyone sees Texugo put down a plant please post the location.

So what would be best for Sword > ??? > Cata3 > ??? > Lancer

>Please tell me IMC made something good for once

They put out the fires caused from the bug with oil

That build is only useful in GBL so take pelt and more swordsman for pain barrier. It's useless at everything else.

I bet it was you who posted the first one anyway

Yeah because gem market destruction and silver inflation from dungeon voucher were such a good thing for this shit game

Yes, previously only rmt people could get high level gems. Now they're easy to get and honest hard working players can have a few nice gems too

Greetings newfriend! There used to be no cooldown in the treasure goblin map gimmick in Demon Prison 2 and you could very easily make a rank 6 gem with two hours of effort. This was present for the first 6 months or so. Enjoy Tree of Savior!

it's more like they fixed an unintentional bug with an even more retarded bug

spent all my silver again...

Yea, and AFK warlocks farming small maps with invocation 10 dungeons vouchers a day will help with silver inflation

You better be a diev

Was it a good investment?

Please say it was on hats so you could play the silver lottery

>event now works as intended
>bug
Go back to Uphill retard

I sure am. He hates my guts.

>it seems we released the event with a bug that allows people to share the rewards with everyone
>fuck that, hotfix it and rerelease it with a bug that let's anyone lock it out by opening the message box
Kim
Kim come on man

Why pelt? Seems kind of pointless without murm.

>pelt
>the best single circle in sword except arguably corsair 1
>pointless ever
what

should i spend all my for a token?

Yes

no
it was on hats and fire res enchants

Token is one thing no player should be without, ever. Buy one.

Swash and guardian is nice. The class attributes too but I can see how its pretty forgettable
Murm is pretty standalone desu.
If you go the build user suggested, I'm not sure if lancer has an attribute for one hand spear, if it doesn't, weapon switching seems very unappealing in that situation

>tfw missed the event exploiting
>tfw now living in fear of people taking hostage my plant

For GBL? Not really. Plus he wasn't talking about one circle of pelt.

Yeah, seems to kind of clash with the build IMO.

Did they fiix the farming exploit?

>defense, max hp, and evasion aren't good in the game mode centered around 2 fps and getting hit by retreat shot and shit you can't see off screen
You shouldn't give anybody any advice.

Yes and added in the cucking exploit

wheres ohayou on the gvg rankings? i want to join a pvp guild

They are not.