You'll never be a billionaire chillin in your paradise private island resort

>you'll never be a billionaire chillin in your paradise private island resort
why even bother

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is literally NO reason to bother with or w/o a private island cept for fear of death and prolonging of the inevitable.

>not spending your life in paradise with models
there's no amount of coping to undo the scam that not being rich as fuck is

fuuuuuuck

>craving isolation

One way ticket to insanity

for a few thousand per week you can rent a mansion on the beach on a lot of islands.

I don't know why you'd buy when you can do that. Unless you want to be there all the time, but even billionaires don't usually do that.

see

Some of us are already insane

>implying anyone here can afford to spend thousands per week
roleplayer

Someone needs a hug.

Holiday homes are a pain in the ass just like boats. You're far better off staying in a nice resort or renting, plus you're not bound to one location and it's probably cheaper anyways.

Also:
>Having to make your own drinks

Do you think I'm sort sort of peasant?!

i just need a billion dollars, but how

>tfw you will never fuck underage runaways in your shrine to Moloch with your bros Bill Clinton and Donald Trump

Why the fuck would you own an own resort, if you have the money? Why not, instead, discover the whole world, each vacation 2-3 different places?
Who /minimalism/ here?

legit

>tfw even google would rather hire pajeets because of low salary.

Why even bother spending money studying in good uni? Why even bother doing well in school to get into good uni? Why even study? Fuck everything.

I prefer my pad in the mountains. I feel more secure there.

I'm living now in a good and pretty big house with my girlfriend. We have both our cars, jobs, money, nice garden and neighbours, our furniture, etc.

And I fucking miss the times when I was a poor student in my small one room apartment with my self improvised furniture, my desk and PC and the small kitchen. Damn, live was so simple and relaxing back then.

Easy:
-sell house
-sell cars
-sell furniture
-sell girlfriend
=PROFIT and happiness

AGREE! FUCK EVERYTHING!
Then you'll learn that you can hire pajeets too and you'll be rich

Because my goal in life is to own a litteral junkyard and just fuckoff in it all day.

Thant and covering bills means i can get a few mill and bank the shit if i want.

Cripling depression and anxiety (diagnosed) checking in.

Aside from neing a boozhound i got my shit under control tho. Then again by definition i wouldnt know if i was insane.

I dont want to kill anyone besides myself tho and even still i fight that hard and i think ive won.

Being alone would trigger my shit im sure.

Dont know what id do without my friends and family.

so what? you are still a cuck

we are talking about being rich, not needing to work because your passive income is enough to not commute like a fucking slave

studying is a scam

while you rot during your prime, there are people making 4 figures per instagram post/youtube video

life is a scam

you can't hire shit without money

also you need to be a brand. google can do any shit they want and it will sell

how do you get those fucking normies clicking on your shit? thats the problem. talent and quality is useless.

>>craving isolation

He was/isn't living in isolation, he had lolita sex slaves and was hanging with the global elite

*wasn't

>lolita sex slaves and was hanging with the global elite

and what's strange is, nobody knows how the fuck he got so rich.. this is so weird

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

>Epstein was in many respects the perfect candidate for Greenberg's consideration. Greenberg, a senior partner at Bear Stearns at the time and a legendary trader in his own right, has long made it clear that it's the hungry, brilliant guys lacking the fancy degrees that he favors at Bear. They even have an acronym: PSDs -- poor, smart, and a deep desire to be rich. It was a description that fit Epstein to a T. He was a Brooklyn guy with a motor for a brain, and while he did love teaching, this close-up view of the rarefied Upper East Side life of his students' gave him a taste for the big time.

>So in 1976, he dropped everything and reported to work at Bear Stearns, where he started off as a junior assistant to a floor trader at the American Stock Exchange. His ascent was rapid.

>At the time, options trading was an arcane and dimly understood field, just beginning to take off. To trade options, one had to value them, and to value them, one needed to be able to master such abstruse mathematical confections as the Black-Scholes option-pricing model. For Epstein, breaking down such models was pure sport, and within just a few years he had his own stable of clients. "He was not your conventional broker saying 'Buy IBM' or 'Sell Xerox,' " says Bear Stearns CEO Jimmy Cayne. "Given his mathematical background, we put him in our special-products division, where he would advise our wealthier clients on the tax implications of their portfolios. He would recommend certain tax-advantageous transactions. He is a very smart guy and has become a very important client for the firm as well."

>In 1980, Epstein made partner, but he had left the firm by 1981. Working in a bureaucracy was not for him; what's more, in rubbing up against ever greater sums of money during his time at Bear, he began to feel the need to grab his own piece of the action.

>In 1982, according to those who know Epstein, he set up his own shop, J. Epstein and Co., which remains his core business today. The premise behind it was simple: Epstein would manage the individual and family fortunes of clients with $1 billion or more. Which is where the mystery deepens. Because according to the lore, Epstein, in 1982, immediately began collecting clients. There were no road shows, no whiz-bang marketing demos -- just this: Jeff Epstein was open for business for those with $1 billion–plus.

So how did he went from some guy to someone with an elitist list of billionaire clients? Apparently he was not someone with connections, he started from the bottom... wtf

>he was not someone with connections, he started from the bottom... wtf
huh
it's almost like everything Veeky Forums believes about financial success is wrong.

>paying people to spend time with you

Maybe he's a hypnotist..
"You will give me a billion dollars! Hakakaka"

I believe that this guy got rich from running a child sex slave/pedophilia ring for the global elite, for whom money is no object.

At least thats what all the evidence points to

Looks like it. It makes no sense that he would manage billionaire portfolios in exchange of nothing.